Meet at Last

Story Info
Two seniors finally meet and... progress.
1.8k words
4.38
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet at Last

One of the social media groups I regularly use has some others of my age group with the same interests, Borzoi show dogs. We have become friends in many cases but have not often met in person. As a senior citizen it is nice to have friends in a community of interest. I have never thought any of them would actually become friends or more in person.

However, over a year, one lady within a couple years of my age and similar stage began to be a good friend beyond just the interest in the dogs. We emailed then shifted to phone calls as we grew our friendship.

I knew what she looked like in her work clothes and she knew what I looked like in mine from photos on the social media site and eventually we knew about each other's histories, families, show dogs, etc. What neither of us made big efforts or pushed for was a meeting in person, taking time and relaxing about the friendship.

That is, until she mentioned she had a two night overnight trip to the town I live in, or five miles from it, coming up. We both had latched onto the proximity and made arrangements to have dinner the night she arrived. The idea was she would get settled on arrival and call me to pick her up then have dinner together.

Her name is Anne and she is a classy gal who has taken reasonably good care of herself, and is beginning to look forward to the end of her work career. I had already retired at 52 early based on business success and could understand how she might be looking forward to the change.

That brings you up to the present back then and my memories of that visit.

I'll shift to telling you from memory in some detail what happened that night and the next one in the next section of this little tale of seniors and intimacy. To say it was a delightful tale would be entirely accurate.

Yes, it had been a travel day for her flight to arrive as I waited by the phone for her to call and indicate she was settled and ready for dinner. The phone rang about 5:30 and I had picked it up to hear Anne's voice telling me she was here and would be ready by about 6:30. She gave me the hotel's name and address again and I had agreed to her suggestion that I meet her out front, told her what I would be driving and let her get on with settling in.

I had spruced up, made sure my teeth were brushed, shaved, was wearing nice clothes and eventually had taken off in time to park out front ten minutes before the time we had agreed to. I remember thinking I was a little nervous as I waited for her to come out of the entrance since it had been ten years since I had gone on a date as a widower.

When the door opened a couple minutes before 6:30 this terrific looking, tall woman in a classy business suit with a light coat on had stepped through it. I had known it was Anne from the images I had seen already but was astonished. To me, she carried herself with good posture, grace and a self confidence I remember thinking was very attractive. I drove up, got out and greeted her with a handshake which turned into a hug and opened the door for her on the passenger side. It had been very easy watching her slide gracefully in and begin to fasten her seat belt. When I had gotten in she smiled and began the chatter about the visit, where we were going to eat and so on. It had been very easy to respond, talking and listening to one another as we went to the restaurant, went inside, ate a good meal, had a couple glasses of wine and then left to take her back to her hotel. On the way home she had reached over and held my free hand with the warmth of her own which startled me. I squeezed her hand in return and said something like, "that feels great, Anne. I am so pleased we have this chance to meet."

That had been when the surprise came. Anne had listened, squeezed back, then startled me by saying: "Lincoln, would you like to come up to my suite and have another glass of wine, talk a little more? I think we should have more than the chance to just meet, don't you? After all, we don't get this opportunity often?"

You can guess what answer I had given her as we parked the car in the lot and Anne led me inside, up the elevator to the floor her room and small suite was on, had let us in and let me help her take her coat off.

It was little surprise then as I recall that she had turned, tilted her face up to me and we had kissed a deep and long kiss. One minute we had just been friends and the next her tits were crushing against me as I pulled her closer, at the very least by then, friends with some kind of benefits.

If memory serves, for both of us the long period between partners had felt like something needing release and our kisses and hugging did exactly that....

She had broken the kiss saying she needed to use the bathroom and showed me where she had a bottle of pinot noir and two glasses out. She had casually suggested I open and pour and she would be right back. She turned and went into the bathroom and I turned and opened and poured. I don't have a photo of my face back then but if I had, it would have shown one of the best smiles I had in a long time back then.

Anne had returned, freshened and accepted the wine which we each sipped before I had used the restroom as well. It had been difficult not to notice that I was semi erect in the process. Even an idiot could see the night was headed for happiness was something I remember thinking as I peed then got reassembled and returned to see her sitting on the couch which she had patted for me to sit next to her on. I had paused, taken my sport coat off and gotten comfortable with my shoes off to match her casual situation as well.

If memory serves, we sipped the wine in our glasses and talked for a fair period before I leaned over and kissed her soft red lips again, slowly but with some passion which came back in equal measure. That continued with both of us caressing each other's bodies with arms and hands as the kissing got deeper, she opened her lips and tasted mine with her tongue. Lust was right around the corner and had been quite apparent to both of us.

Thinking back, dating a mature woman like Anne had some serious advantages. One was they knew what they wanted. Another was they were not worried about getting pregnant and another was for a self confident woman like Anne with a good self image, they did not waste a lot of time moving into what they wanted.

Anne had not wasted time either and after fifteen minutes or so of kissing had leaned back, spoken something like this: "Lincoln, if you would like, why don't you unbutton my blouse and touch my breasts? They love to be caressed and kissed on the way to more fun."

My answer had been no words but busy fingers with intermittent kisses as her bra and nice tits beneath came covered into view then full view as the front clasp of the bra came undone. It had been a long time and Anne had been willing and luscious all in one package.

My memory is somewhat blurred at this point of what happened next but after some time in this state she had found my belt, unbuckled it, opened my fly and moved her hand down inside my pants and underpants, grasping my cock which was as hard as it could be, wanting to fuck this delightful woman, Anne. I remember thinking this had been one of the best things to happen to me in years even as it was evolving and my rational thoughts were disappearing. Somehow, I think I remember, we had both gotten naked and went to the bed where I remember touching and massaging all of her including her shoulders, her back and her butt then the lovely tits and a delightful brown bush hiding a pair of swollen pussy lips, already wet with her own juices when I touched the mound with my fingers then licked her clit and pussy until she convulsed, squeezed my head and came, groaning, "Lincoln, God that feels good. Don't stop but I want your dick in me the minute you do. It has been far too long."

There had been a few moments there in transition where she bent over and held my balls with one hand then guided the head of my cock to her mouth, licked the precum off then sucked it for several strokes, pausing to breathe, before falling on her back, spreading her legs wide and pulling them up making her pussy totally inviting and available, clit and all..

I remember hearing her almost shout: "Now, Lincoln. Now. Put that lovely cock in me. I am ready and want it!"

I had and we had one of the nicest fucks ever then repeated it until about midnight when she regretfully said she had a meeting in the morning and we made plans for her to come to my house the next night and where I remember we had our second sexual tryst before ordering a pizza.

By the time she left Anne and I had known each other intimately by then quite well and instead of being a simple acquaintanceship, this friendship turned into more. It was the first of a series of lasting visits and meetings which brings us to the present.

What is the present, Lincoln, you ask? Simple, Anne and I now live full time together and she has retired to a life of intimacy, friendship and respect together.

In a world filled with bad news, our story ended really rather well and I don't have to remember it in the past. I can just hand Anne a glass of wine and listen to her talk about her day or what we might do the next day before calling it a night and catching up on the intimacy parts of our relationship now once again.

Amazing, yes. A sort of happy ever after story, N'est-ce pa?