All Comments on 'Meet Claudia, A Real Slut'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Asian Babes Rule!

Loved reading this story! Great to hear the natural-born slut Claudia get what she deserves. She should have more confidence though as an Asian female. As her ability to bed any man she fancies attests, every man desires an Asian woman. They are simply the most beautiful and feminine in the world. No way Dave replaces a hottie petite Asian babe with some blonde cow. A B-Cup, 5-foot, 93 lb. Asian beauty? A man's sexual dream.

Would like to hear about Claudia in a gangbang with some big, enormously-hung black studs. Maybe athletes from a basketball or football team. Claudia seems to enjoy being with huge guys who dwarf her tiny Chinese frame. It would be very erotic to see her take on 5 or 6 of them. Sounds like it might be Dave's fantasy too. Dave also sounds like he might be prime cuck/slave material. Perhaps a role-reversal, Claudia bringing home a hung stud and Dave becoming a slave/servant, is in order? In many ways he is already the cuck-slave, supporting Claudia's liberating explorations both financially and emotionally while he remains monogamous. Definitely can take that psychology to the next level. Hope to read more.

Perhaps this sounds a little odd, but I'm curious how Claudia started shaving her cunt. Was it when she first wore the micro-mini "pussy" bikini on their honeymoon in Martinique? Did she begin as a teen, before she met Dave? Finally, due to the positive experience with the boob job, Claudia seems open to some more body modification. Perhaps a clit ring or some nipple piercings lie in the future. Or the dichotomy of a cock cage for Dave would be intriguing. Dave's buying of her sexual freedom with the boob job leading to his own enslavement would be deliciously wicked.

In any case, keep up the great work! A lot of possibilities there for future installments. Hope to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YOu sound like you're 15 years old

I gave you a 3 only beacuse you wrote a story about an orinetal woman who I fucking love. Your story isn't good and it's written like some kid would write it if he was with a slut. But, Asian women! Well they are the sexist and hotest women alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

A great story about a sexy chinese slut. Every man has a hidden desire to have a slut like this for his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
that's no chinese woman!

that's a bonobo chimp, brotha,,, you got it all mixed up!

the bonobos is among one of the few homosapien cousins who have sex rather than pinch each other's nose like Laurel and Hardy, when they face anxious and sexy moments,,, use sex to "solve social problems" --- Jane Goodal and other primatologists have observed,,,

okay, i admit asians have black hair like chimps, whose hair, in turn, is straight,,, but, brotha, man, you be watchin' too many "nature" shows on the discory channel, man!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fun

I think the fun stopped when you write this garbage. How do you manage this much shit in one story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3435 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...