All Comments on 'Meet in the Library: My First Time'

by georgiapeech

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Very good descriptions of the anxiety brought on by a first-time gay experience for both of these young men.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Soooo hot! I live in Athens, was it at UGA? What a great first time!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story..Brought back memories of working in a small mens clothing store when I was a teenager. Would go to the basement with my friend who also worked there and explore our sexuality. Great times. Thank You

photoguy17photoguy178 months ago

Fantastic. Really wish I was back in college when things like this could happen.

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

Your erotic details of giving a man a blowjob were terrific. I felt the explosion of the man's dick blasting hot sperm wildly as my taste buds went berserk in queer joy. It was more than wonderful. You described so honestly the longing for dick, the inner realization that you HAD to give a blowjob and swallow cum. How that excited you, the dirtiness of being on your knees with an erection filling your male mouth and jacking off as it excited you so much.

I also liked how you kept pleasing his manhood without being touched yourself. I did that too, and learned I was a thousand miles past curious and falling into a well of homosexual depravity. Like you, I fucking love it.

Gave you a 5 - I have 17 gay story's on here, my username is PG564E. I like getting hard and eating my cum when my load erupts from my dick when I read about faggot sex. So fucking hot.

RobJasperRobJasper8 months ago

Loved it! So real, intense and hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Quite terrific, and so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When I was in college I found the lilbrary, student union, some less used buildings like music hảve restrooms in basement or floors with little activity. Only guys looking for gay sex would be there. Found sex all the time. Good times.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! Reminded me of my library encounter. Hot summer day and I noticed a college age guy freeballing and couldn't take my eyes off his cock. He caught me looking, I followed him back to a quiet aisle where I bent over near him to see his cock and rub my face on it. I felt his hand work in the back of my shorts and slide down my ass crack. He spread my cheeks and put a finger in my hole which seemed to be making it's own juice to allow him to slide it in. So hot :)

nemanja1503nemanja15035 months ago

Great stuff, I don't generally go for gay stories, I prefer my "men" ultra feminine, but your trans stories impressed me (as you probably know if you pay much attention to your comments :D ) more than enough to give this one a shot. And definitely no regrets another quality story from you! Though I did prefer the pacing, and obviously the thematics, of your Serena stories.

Can't wait to hear more from you either way though, keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous