Meet Liliana: Move-In Day

Story Info
Meet Liliana as She Explores BDSM with Her New Dom.
4.7k words
4.3
5.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Liliana. A 30-something female that lives by herself in downtown Portland, Oregon. I work from home as a writer and as a "model" on... an adult-style platform. Both of these "jobs" allow me to live a life of luxury if I feel so inclined. Lucky for me, and my bank account, I am who I am. I wouldn't say I am frugal but instead say I live modestly. No heavy shopping, no extravagant trips to Bali, no lip injections. I budget my money to pay my bills like everyone else and the rest goes into assorted funds, savings, and investment portfolios. Mama didn't raise a fool!

I am approximately 63 inches tall (163 cm) and 225 pounds with an hourglass shape. No matter what I do exercise-wise I will never be able to get rid of my size E cups or my ass to match. Not that I want to either. Besides my steel blue eyes, my ass and tits are my best features. My hair is thick, curly, and reaches my waist. I recently dyed it, the left side is a beautiful deep teal color and the right side is a maroon purple. By far this is my favorite look. My freckles spread across my nose and also down my arms, unfortunately, that's the only melanin I possess. I have a few tattoos with plans to get more and as of 3 days ago I completed my last laser hair removal appointment making me as naked as the day I was born.

My latest expense would be the condo I am currently sitting inside. Honestly, it's the condo of my dreams and I can't wait for all my decor packages to arrive in the next few days. This is the first official place that I have bought completely on my own and that I don't have to share with anyone so it is very special to me. I wish I could accurately describe the view but I doubt I could. I'll give it a try though.

I live on the 32nd floor of a high rise in downtown Portland, Oregon. I share this floor with one other condo and when it was built it was soundproofed which is amazing because I definitely don't want to hear my neighbors much like I doubt they will want to hear me. I tend to move furniture at 3 am just on a whim of ADHD fury. Anyway, my front door is dark mahogany with silver numbers. As you walk in you enter a little hallway about 10 feet long. One wall is completely mirrored, and the other is a blank beige-colored wall with a single door near the front for storage. As you walk into the apartment you look ahead and can see into the kitchen which is newly remodeled (obviously). At the end of the hallway the room opens up and this is where the stunner is. Looking to the left you see the living space. Both of the walls are floor-to-ceiling windows that look out to the west for a perfect sunset every day. On the wall that the kitchen is on, next to the counters there is a glass door to my own private balcony. Looking to the right there is a bit of dining space where I intend to put my collector's pinball machine I restored and my pool table and again two walls of floor-to-ceiling windows. In front of you, there is the beautiful stainless steel gray kitchen with gray cupboards and live edge oak butcher block countertops. There is an island that holds the microwave below the counters. If you go into the living area, there is a door that leads to the master suite that has one wall entirely made of windows and its own private balcony, and its own ensuite bathroom. If you walk into the dining area there is another bedroom and a separate guest bathroom. Wood floors run throughout. Looking at the space is enough to make my mouth water and I can't believe I am here.

Most of my furniture should be here today but I still have approximately 5 more hours to kill and I need to do some shopping, mainly for food and random things. There is a box on my kitchen island that looks to be the internet box I ordered to do a self-install, wish me luck. As I turn to leave my new condo my phone chimes letting me know I've received a new message. It's from a guy I met online asking me how my move-in is going. I smile to myself and send a quick message about how I'm just waiting for my stuff to arrive later tonight and how I need to go out and do some shopping. I put my phone back into my back pocket and headed for the door with my purse and keys in hand. As I am halfway down the hallway my phone chimes again and I blush. I know what the message is about to say before I even read it. As I unlock the screen I see his message.

"Aren't you missing something, little one?"

"Oh? What am I missing Sir?" I try to play naive.

"You know what you are missing. I suggest you turn your tight ass around and do as you're told before you leave that apartment. Otherwise, you won't get my housewarming gift."

A full blush enters my cheeks. "Yes, Sir." I turn around and reach into my bag as I quickly move through the new condo and go into the guest bathroom. I pull out my medium-sized 3.5 cm plug and can already feel myself start to get wet between my legs.

In the bathroom, I prop up my phone against the bathtub and the floor and turn on the video. I stand up making sure I'm entirely in the shot and I nervously turn around so my back is to the camera. As instructed I slowly unbutton and slide down my pants and panties stopping only briefly under my ass to do a slow tease back and forth before slowly sliding them the rest of the way down to my ankles making sure to bend at the hips as he has instructed me to do so. When I reach the floor I bend my knees and slowly squat and then go onto all fours. I then take the plug that is in my hand and while looking at the camera I stick out my tongue and at first lick the plug before sticking it in my mouth to suck on it. It makes a clicking sound as it comes in contact with my tongue ring. While doing this I am swaying my ass directly at the camera.

I then take the now dripping plug from my mouth and slowly start putting it in my delicate tight ass. I tease my ass with the plug until it opens up enough for me to push the plug all the way, making me gasp from the sensation of being stretched. Even though I have done this before I still am surprised I am so tight. Maybe it's the nerves making me clench. I move the plug around inside me and pull it all the way out and then push it all the way back in again. I again show my ass to the camera with the plug inside, the gemstone showing brightly. I then slowly roll back onto my heels and slowly stand back up taking my panties and pants with me. As I stand I can feel the plug shift which makes my pussy begin to shiver. When I finish buttoning my pants I turn back to the camera, pick it up and stop recording and send it to him for his approval. It takes a few minutes but then I receive his message of approval with a warning.

"Good girl. Now don't play dumb again. I know you're smarter than that."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now go shopping. Pick yourself up some food as well. I know you haven't eaten yet."

"Yes, Sir."

I then hurriedly head towards the door feeling filled, wet, vulnerable, naughty but also confident and sexy.

A few hours later I returned home with all of my shopping. I feel like I probably bought one of everything in the entire store. A few of my packages were on my doorstep when I arrived so I quickly put what was in my hands down inside next to the kitchen island and hurried back to get the packages at the door. I propped open my front door so I could easily get the 15 or so packages without worrying about the heavy door. As I brought the last of the packages in I set them down on the kitchen island and took a step back to survey the glory that was all of my new belongings. Everything was specifically picked out and nothing was settled on or "good enough" it was "perfect".

I never heard my front door close behind me, nor did I hear the footsteps come up from behind me. As I take a step back to admire all my presents I feel a hard chest against my back and before I have a chance to turn around I feel his arm wrap around my waist as his other hand wrapped around my throat pinning me in place and lifting me slightly off the ground. I reach for the arm and the hand just as I hear the hot breath whispering in my ear, "You really shouldn't just leave your front door open like that, anybody can come in and take you." I smile as I hear the familiar voice and laugh a little.

"Someone just did."

"Oh I haven't taken you yet my pet," he growls into my ear. My heart skips a beat as I feel his member stiffen at my lower back. He walks me forward until I am against the kitchen island and he licks the side of my face. Pinning me against the island with his pelvis his hands begin to slowly and methodically explore every inch of whatever they could reach. I feel his hands glide over my now trembling stomach and up my shirt cupping my breasts gently at first and then aggressively as he finds my erect nipples through the fabric and pinches them tight. He then quickly takes a step back and I can hear the change in his voice. He is trying to control himself.

"Strip whore."

I slowly turn around until I face him and after a moment's hesitation, I see his eyebrow raise. I begin to undress in front of him, his eyes devouring every inch of bare skin as it is revealed to him. I first remove my shirt, and then my pants. I then slowly unclasp my bra before allowing it to drop to my side freeing my voluptuousness to him. I don't get a chance to remove my panties as he issues another command.

"Kneel." I hesitate again but only for a moment before doing as I am told. I kneel in front of him and take a submissive pose. Sitting back on my heels and resting my hands palms up on my knees. He smirks as he says, "good girl, you've been learning your poses."

His face then drops into a stern look as he steps forward and in one swift movement, he grabs me by my hair and pushes me face first into the floor until I am nose to the floor and my ass is up. He kneels next to me with one knee on the ground. He leans in to speak into my ear again.

"Next time you are told to do something, I expect it to be done without hesitation and without needing a reminder. The stunt you pulled earlier was testing me. Hoping I would forget. When I give an order, I expect you to follow it. Do you understand bitch?"

I nod, "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"Are you sure? Because we can end this here and I can leave if you don't want me to take control as we talked about."

"Yes, I'm sure, Sir."

"So are you saying you want me to stay and fulfill my end of owning you?"

I nod again. "Yes, Sir."

"Say it!"

"I want you to stay and own me completely, Sir!"

"Good girl. Glad we understand each other." He releases the grip on my hair but I know better than to move. I stay where he put me with my nose to the ground and my arms spread out in front of me. Next, I feel something soft gently trail down my back and over my exposed ass. Then with a loud THWACK, I feel the sting of his bare hand against my left ass cheek. I yelp out in a mixture of surprise and pain.

"Count."

"One, Sir."

THWACK! A sting surges from my right cheek now.

"Two, Sir."

I receive 5 smacks to each cheek before he commands me to sit back on my feet again and assume the position. With tears streaming down my face I quickly sit up as told and put my arms folded behind my back. He then takes his tie and binds my arms in place securely. He pushes my hair out of my face while brushing the tears from my face. "Have you learned your lesson? Can I give you your housewarming gift now?"

I nodded, "Yes, Sir I have learned my lesson. May I have my gift now?"

"Good girl." He gives me a playful slap on the cheek.

I watch as he goes to a bag that I hadn't seen before. It was purple with a teal bow. He rummages through the bag for a moment until he finds what he is looking for and when he does he turns towards me and holds it out to show me. It is a silk blindfold. My heart skips a beat again and I can feel the familiar tingle in my center. I shift and the movement of the plug that is still in my ass makes me let out a small groan from my parted lips. He smiles at the mew I made. He walks toward me and proceeds to blindfold me until he is sure I cannot see.

"That is your first gift. Are you ready for your second?"

"Yes, Sir."

I hear him rummage through the bag again and I shift slightly as I feel my wetness increase. He returned and I could hear him kneel in front of me. He cups my left breast in his hand and then I feel his mouth encase my hardened nipple. He squeezes as he sucks and flicks it with his tongue as I moan and lean into him. He removes his mouth and I barely have time to settle back when I hear what sounds like a chain and I feel a pinch right on my nipple. I suck in the air against the pain. He then cups my other breast and does the same with his mouth and the nipple clamp allowing the chain to rest against my stomach. He pulls on the chains playfully as I moan and lick my lips.

"Do you enjoy your gift so far?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Ready for what's next? I think you'll really enjoy it."

"Yes, Sir."

When I hear him come back he gently lays me down so my face is on the floor once again and my ass is exposed to him. I hear the chain fall onto the floor as it gently pulls at my nipples. I feel him gently tug at the plug in my ass and I let out a groan. He swirls it around for a moment and then pulls it gently until it pops out. I then feel a liquid hit my hole and I jump slightly at the cold. I then feel him massage my hole with his fingers making me groan again, this time a little more loudly. I hear him laugh as he places something at my entrance and begins to push it into me. At first, I thought it was the same plug but this one was considerably larger.

"Relax, Kitten. I've got you."

I begin to relax as the larger plug is inserted deep into my ass. It must have been 3 times as long as the one I had in earlier and it felt twice as round. The feeling of my ass slowly stretching over the plug was enough for me to feel my increasing wetness slowly drip down my thigh. He slowly pulled it fully out of my ass and then put it back. He slowly fucked my ass with this new plug until I could barely take any more.

"Please, Sir. May I cum?"

He pulled it back out of my ass and then pushed it slowly back in, making sure it was secure before answering. "No." And then he stopped. He slapped my ass again, but not as hard as before. "I haven't finished giving you your housewarming gifts yet. Are you ready for your next gift?"

I almost cried. "Yes, Sir."

This time when he returns I can hear what it is before it touches me. It is a new wand and it sounds powerful. I begin to squirm out of excitement. There are so many stimulations happening it would be easy to be overwhelmed but fortunately, my ass has gotten used to the plug and my nipples have gotten used to the clamps. He pulls my hips higher and tells me to spread my legs wider. I immediately comply with his commands. He feels between my legs and I can hear how wet I have become. He sticks two fingers deep inside me and moves his fingers so they hit right on my G-Spot. I let out a loud moan. "Pleeeeease, Sir."

"Not yet. I'll tell you when. By this wetness, I can tell how needy your tight little cunt is. You're such a slut aren't you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes what, Kitten? You'll have to be more specific."

"Yes, Sir I am a needy slut."

"I know. I can tell."

He then removes his fingers and places the wand right on my clit. I jump at the sudden sensation and I begin to squirm more wildly. I make sounds I never thought I'd ever make until finally, he removes it right when I am on the edge.

Laughing he turns off the wand. "Not yet. Are you ready for the last gift I have for you?"

I'm not even sure I said words at this point. But he must have accepted whatever answer I gave him because next I feel his member enter me slowly from behind. He goes as far as my pussy will let him and as he starts to thrust slowly I can feel him move deeper and deeper with each movement. I feel so full right now and I'm not sure what more is going to be happening. As he sets into a slow rhythm I can feel my pussy start to swell around him. I'm not sure how much more I can hold onto this for. And then he stops and pulls out of me entirely. I groan as yet again my release is thwarted. He then slaps my ass hard. "You don't cum until I tell you to whore! Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now..." He slams his hard member deep into my pussy and starts thrusting hard holding my hips in place. "Cum slut, cum for me." He doesn't have to tell me twice as a wave of pure ecstasy washes over me. I begin to convulse. I try to pull away from him but he pulls me back against him hard, not allowing me to move. The orgasm rolls into a second one as he now plays with the plug that is so deep in my ass. The second orgasm leaves me breathless. He slows his rhythm but does not pull out. He slowly massages the inside of my pussy with his cock and then something magical happens. I heard a click, click, click and the plug in my ass started moving. It not only vibrates but it is thrusting deep into me. Click, click and the speed ramped up higher. Now the plug was fucking my ass as my Dom was inside my pussy.

"Sir, please," I moaned.

"Cum whore." For a third time I came and this time I could feel the pressure rising inside me that I had never felt before. It felt like I had to pee and then I felt a trickle pour down my leg. He removed his cock from inside me but kept the plug thrusting and he rubbed the head of his cock against my clit and I couldn't stop it. My first time ever squirting. I never even knew I had the ability. My body shook and rocked and spasmed. Before it was over he was thrusting deep inside me again and a second wave hit me like a ton of bricks but this time he kept thrusting until I squirted a second and third time. I could barely stay up on my knees and started swaying. Luckily the condo was soundproof because I was screaming. He then pulled out and turned off the plug, slowly pulling it out of my ass only to replace it with an even larger plug much like the first one I wore. The feeling of being stretched so much in one day was invigorating as well as a little painful.

He removed the tie from my arms and I let them fall at my sides as I panted. He slapped my ass before commanding that I roll over. With no willpower to refuse, I complied and rolled onto my back still blindfolded. He placed his mouth on my swollen pussy and clit and started licking every inch as he played with the plug at my back door. It wasn't too long until I was commanded to cum again and I did, into his mouth. I didn't even know I had this much liquid inside me. As I came he removed his mouth and shoved his still hard cock into my pussy again making me moan louder than before. The bigger plug and his cock were stretching me so much I was afraid I might tear. And then...

KNOCK KNOCK

My eyes shot open. My deliveries! I looked at my Dom who looked at me as if daring me to try to stop him. I opened my mouth to speak but he began to thrust harder and faster bringing the wand to my clit. My eyes started to roll backward and then another...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

When I looked up at him he had a devilish grin. "Should I invite them in?" I shook my head furiously.

He then put the wand on max and commanded me again "Cum hard for me slut and open your fucking mouth so they hear what's happening to you." He stuck his fingers in my mouth and I could taste my pussy on them. He held my mouth open with the wand on my clit. "Cum now fucking slut! Don't make me tell you again." Removing his fingers from my mouth as I began to yell he pulled the nipple clamps off in one movement and that was all it took. I convulsed and squirmed trying to get away from him but he held my hips in place against him. His cock was so deep inside me I was trying to buck but I couldn't move. He then removed himself while moving the wand in a circle until I squirted all over him not once but twice again.

12