Meet Liliana: Move-In Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed the wand, turning it off and setting it aside. He let me catch my breath but not allowing me much recovery time. He physically rolled me over and positioned my ass in the air once more. I was as limp as a ragdoll at this point. Every movement caused me to moan heavily. He slapped my ass hard a total of 3 times on each cheek to wake me up.

"Oh no, you don't. You don't get to pass out yet. You're done when I say you're done whore."

"Yes, Sir," I said weakly.

He once again shoved his cock deep inside my pussy. "Hold this against your clit, slow speed." He handed me the wand and I turned it on, holding it against my swollen clit. I could feel the build as soon as it hit the spot. I started moaning louder as his thrusts became more passionate. He wasn't just fucking my pussy. He was fucking my entire being. My soul. The build started getting more intense as the thrusts moved the wand on my clit. He slowed down slightly as I felt him play again with the plug. I then felt him tug the plug out with a pop and swiftly he replaced it with his pussy soaked cock. My eyes shot open before rolling to the back of my head. He was so deep and thrusting so hard that his balls were slapping my gaping entrance.

"Turn it on high slut." I did as instructed and it was almost instantaneous. "You can cum but don't you dare remove that wand from your clit you bitch." I yelled out as I came yet again squirting all over the floor as he railed my ass with long hard strokes.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God I can't stop cumming!" It seemed to urge him on with a new fury because he started slapping my ass hard as he fucked it.

"Cumslut you fucking beg!"

"Please, Sir. Please, Sir. Please, Sir."

"What Cumslut? What the fuck do you want?!"

"Please, Sir cum in my ass!"

"You want my cum in your dirty fucking ass?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir."

"Beg me for it then!"

"Please, Sir cum in my ass. Please cum in my dirty fucking ass. Please, Sir oh my God!"

He grabbed both of my arms and threw the wand out of my hand. He pulled both of my arms behind me for leverage and rammed into me as hard, deep, and fast as he could muster holding my neck in his hand until finally, I could feel his balls convulsing and his cock pulsing inside me as streams of hot cum coated the inside of my ass. He held me there with his hand around my throat as he slowly drained inside me. He then played with my clit until I came one last time.

When he was finished I collapsed against his chest as he kissed my neck and face. He removed the blindfold. After a few moments, I felt his cock slowly go soft as liquid started pooling out of my ass and pussy. Totally used and abused I could barely move. He gently pulled me off of him as he leaned me forward and onto the floor. He then stood up, stretched, and as I faded away I could see him walking to the master bedroom, and then moments later I heard the bath water start running. After that the next thing I knew, I woke up in the bath and someone was humming.

I looked over at him as he gently bathed me. As he reached between my legs I winced at the soreness there. He heard my intake of breath and smiled at me. "You alright?"

I nodded. He smiled at me and continued his humming. When he was done bathing me he sat back against the wall facing me and looked at me with those piercing hazel eyes. "Next time you get to clean the cum off the floor."

I laughed. "Oh, yea?"

"Yea. And if you don't watch the attitude you can do it with your tongue."

I laughed again and bit my lip. "Promise?"

He playfully threw the washcloth he was using at me and it splashed the water slightly. "Hurry up, we still have to unpack. I already brought in the packages from outside."

My face blushed red again. The packages. The delivery people. What did they hear? Oh, God. The first day in a new place and I'm already a nuisance. He stood up and held the towel open for me. "Come on love. Let's get you dried off and dressed. Can't have you getting all pruny. I have more plans for you tonight."

12