Meet Mags and the Sigma Epsilon Xi Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine pulled Mags down for a kiss and held her. "Thanks you, that was magnificently done." she whispered into Mags' ear.

When Jasmine felt recovered she inserted the feeldoe and lay on her back indicating Mags to ride her. Mags mounted the feeldoe and proceeded to ride it. When Jasmine though that Mags was sufficiently wet and open she lifted Mags off of her, sat on her legs folded in front beneath, her and opened her knees a bit to make pocket. She guided Mags back down to sit in her lap, impaled on the feeldoe. Jasmine held Mags close, breast-to-breast and proceeded to kiss her, their arms wrapped around one another. The kisses became passionate quickly. Still holding Mags tightly to her, Jasmine began slowly moving the feeldoe in and out of Mags while maintaining contact with her clit.

Everything about it, the kissing, the full upper body contact, the hugging of one another, the clitoral stimulation and the vaginal stimulation overwhelmed Mags. She totally succumbed to her feelings. She not only orgasmed, she squirted. She collapsed into Jasmine.

Jasmine whispered in her ear. "You're wonderful. I've enjoyed you. Welcome to the Kuma Sutra. You've just rode the elephant."

When Mags rose to leave, Jasmine invited her back soon.

Bobbie was altogether different. She was a star midfielder on the schools' women's field hockey team. Her body was all woman but it was solid. She was assertive. There was no question in Mags' mind that Bobbie was in charge.

Bobbie did not look upon Mags as someone to whom to give pleasure. She looked upon her as a delectable morsel for her to enjoy. Mags sensed Bobbie's "hunger". She was not apprehensive. She was curious.

Bobbie proceeded as Mags expected. There was nothing special about her techniques. She was competent. When Bobbie got out of bed to get and insert the feeldoe, Mags lay on her back and watched her. When Bobbie grabbed Mags legs and pulled her to the side of the bed, Mags was looking to get fucked watching Bobbie's expressions. She liked that position. But Bobbie surprised her. Bobbie flipped her over into a kneeling position, her butt up in the air, her head down on the bed. Bobbie grasped her hips and adjusted the height of her butt. Mags felt the tip of the feeldoe bobbing against her vulva.

Bobbie dropped to her knees and began licking Mags pussy and fingering her. She wanted to insure that Mags was well lubricated and sufficiently loosened. She rose and slowly inserted the feeldoe into Mags.

Mags focused upon what she was feeling. It was completely different that anything that she had felt before. It felt great! She closed her eyes and pictured the path of the feeldoe as it entered her, stimulating her G-spot and then moving in deeper. Bobbie has slipped her hand down and was rubbing Mags' clit with the tip of a finger. Mags pushed back. She liked it. Bobbie began moving Mags' hips in and out and then let Mags do so herself. Mags was fucking herself against Bobbie's feeldoe. It was all about her. Bobbie was making herself available to Mags. Every time Mags pushed back though, she "banged" into Bobbie's clit. Bobbie's was getting what she wanted. Mags orgasmed in a gut wrenching organism. She fell forward off of Bobbie and stretched out onto the bed to recover. Bobbie laid on her and whispered in her ear. "You're a great fuck Mags, Thanks."

Mags liked the position but was not into Bobbie's approach. It was too physical. Mags had the need for more feelings when she was so intimate.

At the conclusion of the pledge period, the sorority held a catered banquet in honor of the new pledges. All members of the sorority were invited as well as alumni. The alumni were invited to offer an opportunity for all members of the sorority including the new sisters to begin developing a network for when they graduated. Mags would soon learn of the benefits of networking.

Mags was honored by being selected by the Big Sisters as the outstanding pledge in her pledge class. Nina was pleased. Mags' success reflected upon her too. Mags stayed the night with Nina. Nina learned firsthand just how skilled Mags had come. She was a happy, very happy Big Sister in the morning. Mags was eager to discover. Mags was READY!