Meet Me at the Swann

Story Info
She tells me her side of the story: 'night of sharing'.
6k words
4.62
7.2k
6
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her First Stocking series, chapter 9

I was looking forward to a quiet weekend with my wife after an unusually busy week at the office until I received a text from her: "Babe, meet me at The Swann, 7 o'clock."

That wasn't exactly what we planned for the night, which made me wonder why she wanted to meet me there, what she had in mind, knowing the reputation of the club, and if she wanted to take things further, maybe in a different direction that we had not yet discussed. A week had passed since our "night of sharing", since the night I claimed her back, but we did not talk much about those nights, and truth be told, she did not even tell me what had happened either but rather kept saying she would tell me later, just to be patient.

I arrived a few minutes before 7 o'clock, found a couple of empty stools at the bar, sat down, ordered drinks for the both of us and looked around. The Swann was a club downtown that had a reputation for being sleazy, even though it looked like a classy place. During the week, it was frequented by businessmen and women looking for a good time, which for the lucky ones, maybe, just maybe, led to some actions back in their hotel rooms.

Being a Friday night, it was relatively quiet, even with the locals joining the business patronage who had to stay over the weekend, which meant there were empty tables to be found while several groups talking loudly stood around and a number of single guys sat at the bar. I noticed there was at least a 3:1 male-to-female ratio in the room.

I didn't see my wife walk in at first as the front door was hidden from my vantage point, but when she appeared between the groups of men who were all looking at her, our eyes met, and she smiled as she walked towards me.

I slowly took in her sight: her hair was freely flowing onto her naked shoulders while her tight, black dress hugged her body snuggly, revealing her fabulous curves, and it was short, very short, showing off her incredible legs. I had never seen her wear such a short dress in public, and with the combination of her black strappy stiletto sandals, they were legs to die for.

Her toenails were painted ruby red, and she had her anklet on her ankle too, while her cleavage was deep, not as deep as it had been last Friday but still showing a considerable amount of her creamy-white skin and breasts.

"Hello, Love," she said, louder than I expected. "I see you already got me a drink. Thank you."

"Hello, Baby. You are stunning," I said as she kissed my cheek. "And, yes, that is for you."

"Thank you. It's all for you, Love," she said, again with a raised voice, while sliding onto the chair nearest to me.

Her raised voice drew the attention of patrons, who had not noticed her yet but now were eyeing her up like hungry wolves, while I was wondering why she called me "Love", since she had never called me like that before, but I did not question her reasons.

As she sat there, my eyes wandered to her naked thighs; she did not wear nylons this time, and my gaze followed her toned legs right under her dress, which she noticed and slightly opened before crossing them. It was just enough for me to see she was not wearing panties either. I looked at her face and observed the heavy makeup she was wearing, just like she had done last Friday, as well as her brightly shining eyes.

"Do you like?" she asked.

"Yes, I love the way you look."

"I wanted to look hot tonight, like a sexy slut, for all the men to look at me and lust after me while envying you."

"Well, you have already achieved that, Baby."

"I'll tell you everything that happened last weekend by the end of the night, and when we get home, I expect you to fuck my brain out."

With that, she walked to a small couch and carefully sat down, watching me at the bar while sipping on her wine. I stood up, but before I could even take a step, a man approached and sat down next to her, which stopped me in my tracks. They exchanged a few words, then he left while her eyes found mine and she winked. I walked over to her and sat down where he had sat a few seconds ago. I looked at her questioningly as our eyes met again.

"He asked if I was available for a bit of fun and play," she said to me. "I told him I was already committed, and he said he was a lucky guy and wished me a great night as he left."

"Yes, that's me, the lucky guy," I said, smirking.

"Don't get too cocky, or you might just end up on the couch, watching."

"You know that is fine by me as well. I love to watch my sexy slut."

She put her head on my shoulder and whispered: "Hold me, Baby, and make sure everyone can see I am your slut."

I put my arm around her shoulder, softly kissing her hair, and when she turned her face towards me, our lips met briefly.

"Do you want to hear about last Friday, Babe?"

"Yes, I do. I do very much."

"Look at them! If they had a chance, they would strip me naked and fuck my cunt right here, right now. Just look at those hungry eyes," she said, looking around the room.

I glanced around the room and saw most of the guys diverting their gaze when I looked at them, but not all, as a few of them were blatantly eyeing up my wife like I did not exist. I turned my wife's head towards me and softly kissed her lips; it was a soft, lingering kiss.

"I love you, Baby," I murmured.

"I love you too, Babe," she said, then continued. "Let me start from the beginning. Okay?"

"Sure, start from the beginning," I said and sipped on my wine.

"Well, when I booked the table for us, talking to Annie, I asked her if she could reserve the table next to ours for the guys too, even though I did not know at that time if they would be there, but I wanted to be sure if they did come, we would sit next to each other.

She told me she could reserve a somewhat private area for us and the guys if I wanted to, so I told her yes, I did and thanked her while adding that if she wanted to tease you, that was okay by me. She asked if I was serious about that because she fancied you, and when I told her I was sure about that, I felt a tingle in my pussy. I did not think much of that at the time."

She paused and sipped on her wine, savouring the taste before looking around the room.

"I can feel their eyes on me as we talk, and those eyes stripping me naked. I feel like such a slut, Babe."

"You are, you are a sexy slut, Baby," I said, kissing her lips teasingly.

"When we were getting ready for the evening, I had an idea, and that was when I texted you to go ahead while I would take a taxi. When the cab arrived, the driver was speechless upon seeing me and adjusted his mirror so he could see me clearly in the back seat. I had to tell him several times to keep his eyes on the road, thinking he was just as bad as you, Babe," she said, putting her hand on my thigh, her fingertip brushing my cock.

"I can feel your excitement, Love," she said with a slightly elevated voice.

"Ever since I saw you walking in, I have been in a constant state of arousal, Baby," I said, kissing her lips again.

"That's what I want to hear," she said, sipping on her wine before continuing her story.

"When I walked into the restaurant and saw the set-up in the enclave, I felt a rush of excitement, thinking it could not have been better for teasing you just like I had teased the guys on previous occasions. You should have seen your face when I asked you if it was okay for me to sit with the guys; instantly, there was a boyish excitement in your eyes, and you looked like the cat had got your tongue.

When Annie started to tease you, touch you, and kiss you, I could see the anxious look on you that gradually mixed with excitement as you slowly realised I was not going to object to her advances. The guys' constant teasing of me and the effect I and Annie had on you started to turn me on to the extent that I wanted you to fuck me, so I went to the restroom hoping you would follow me.

You didn't disappoint me, Babe. But when I saw how desperately you wanted me, a little voice in my head told me not to let you fuck me, and I quickly changed my mind about it, denying your advances. You were so desperate, and I found it so hot seeing you want me so much. If you had pushed me up against the wall at that moment, I would have melted in your kiss, but you didn't; you obeyed me.

By the time I returned to the table, I knew what I wanted to do next. How to tease you to your limits, and when I left with the guys, I knew you would be confused but very turned on, and while in that state of emotional turmoil, you would be easy prey for Annie.

As for the ankle chain and collar, they were both my ideas; I had bought them the day before, but I wasn't sure if I would use either of them. However, as the evening progressed, it added an extra level of teasing to my arsenal, just like the photos I kept sending you. I did find it very exciting to tease you, even more than when I teased the guys in the restaurant or with the photos we had sent them.

Back at the car, we sat in the back seats, and whilst I was sitting between them, they kissed me all over my face, my neck, my ears, and my lips while they both had their hands on my thighs, but not once did they slide their hands higher than my stocking top.

Mark asked me to choose a safe word to use later on if needed and said if they heard that word at any time during the night, they would immediately stop whatever they were doing. It sounded very weird at that moment, but it became very clear why they wanted me to choose one as the night progressed.

Arriving at Mark's place, we sat on the couch, and while I sent you a couple of photos, the onslaught of kisses started again, but this time not just on my face and head but all areas of my body. When Mark told me to stand in front of them and take my dress off, I did so without any hesitation.

Their eyes were full of lust as I slowly exposed my body to their hungry gazes when Jim indicated to turn around, telling me to do it slowly, so I did, following their instructions, feeling my pussy and face burn with excitement. Jim told me I was a very gorgeous woman, their fucktoy for the night, then reminded me not to forget the safe word. We heard a knock on the front door, and Mark went to open it while Jim pulled me onto his lap and kissed me passionately. That was when you entered and saw us kissing," she said, then finished the last drop of her wine.

"Let me get us another drink," I said, reaching for her glass.

"I'll get us drinks. You just stay here, Love," she said with a raised voice, drawing even more attention to her as she took my glass.

I watched her walk to the bar; those shapely legs of hers were a mile long and on full display in her short dress and sky-high spiky heels, a leg man's fantasy really. She stood at the counter waiting for the barman to serve her when an older, well-dressed man moved next to her, said something, she replied, and they started to talk. A few minutes later, the barman came and, after taking her order, left them to their conversation.

At one point, he leant close to her ear, took her hand and placed it on his crotch, which made her smile, and she squeezed his cock as they continued their conversation until the barman placed our drinks in front of her; she then pulled her hand away, said something to him while picking up our drinks and walked back to me, swaying her arse, as his eyes followed her and eventually met mine.

What was that all about?" I asked while she settled down next to me.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that."

"I did not say that. I just wondered what happened."

"He introduced himself as Bob, asked if he could buy me a drink, and said he was looking for a good time with a sexy woman like me while he was in town on business. I told him I had already been having a good time, and I was just getting the drinks for us when he whispered into my ear, saying he wanted to show me what he could offer, and with that, he grabbed my hand and put it on his semi-erect cock.

I told him it was very impressive, which indeed it was while squeezing it and maybe giving him some hope, but then I told him I would fuck my guy for nothing. He then asked if he was that good, and I told him yes, he was. He was the best I'd ever had, so don't let me down, Babe, and make me regret my choice later tonight," she said as she squeezed my semi-erect cock in my slacks.

"I'll do my best, Baby."

"So how far did I get with my recollection of the night?" She said, taking a sip of her wine. "Oh, yes. Did you like Annie and me making out?"

"Yes, that was so erotic, so hot, I almost came watching the two of you."

"I love to hear that, to hear that my man gets turned on so much by the indiscretions of his slut wife. Maybe I should have taken Bob's offer and gone to his room to get fucked. Maybe he'd let you watch us, or even better, we would just send you teasing pictures while you wait down here," she said, squeezing my hardening cock in her hand.

"Never too late. He's still there," I said, kissing her passionately.

"I want to fuck the best, and for me, that is you," she said, looking into my eyes.

"I love you, Baby."

"I love you too, Babe. Now let me tell you about the rest of the night and how I came twice while we were in the living room. The first time it happened, I was on my hands and knees in front of Jim, sucking his cock while Mark teased my pussy, bringing me close to an orgasm, when suddenly, he plunged his fingers into my vagina and, at the same time, smacked my arse, taking my breath away. The smack was a sharp, stinging pain for a couple of seconds that sent jolts of lightning through my whole body, giving me the most exquisite feeling that I had ever felt in my life.

When I pulled my lips off Jim's cock to catch my breath, Mark smacked my arse again while thrusting his fingers deep into my dripping cunt, and the impact of that smack made me squeal. The lightning bolts through my body were so intense with each smack of my arse that I couldn't concentrate on sucking Jim's cock any longer.

While Mark finger-fucked me and slapped my arse, I rested my head on Jim's thighs, and he tenderly caressed my face with his fingers. Every slap by Mark's hand triggered a mini-orgasm that made me squeal until I lost all control over my body and mind and a full-blown orgasm exploded in my cunt, making me quiver uncontrollably for minutes. Mark pulled his fingers out of my vagina and sat back on the couch, watching my trembling body. When I had somewhat recovered, they helped me onto the couch, and I sat between them.

I had never imagined anyone would ever spank me like Mark had done, not to mention make me cum while being spanked. The experience was so exquisite, the spanking so delicious, and my orgasm so explosive that I had no objection to being treated like that at all, and in fact, I loved it.

They caressed my body as we were sitting on the couch when Mark said I had passed the first test and it was time for the second one. While wondering what that was about, Jim told me to straddle his knees facing him, and when I did that, he put his hand behind my neck, pulled me forward to his face, and kissed me forcefully but with a lot of passion. Shortly after, I felt my pussy being probed by fingers, my clit teased, and the next minute, I felt the head of Mark's cock pressing against my vaginal opening.

Jim stopped kissing me, and his eyes were locked on mine. Gently pressing on the opening of my fuckhole, Mark's cock slipped in, advancing into my cunt. The feeling of his curved cock made me yelp as it reshaped my vagina, titillating in a way I had never felt before. This was quite a different feeling from yours or Jim's cock, and it made me scream in pleasure with every deep thrust.

Jim then slapped my face, asking questions, demanding answers, and as he kept slapping me, Mark fucked me fiercely. It was hard to focus on Jim's words while my body and mind gave in to the pleasure administered by Mark's cock, and as strange as it may sound, I sort of loved the way I was treated.

When my orgasm was ripping through my body, Mark pulled out and Jim entered me from behind, giving me a completely different feeling and extending my orgasm as Mark shoved his cock into my mouth.

As my orgasm was still dominating my body and I was sitting on the floor quivering, I heard Mark say I was ready for them. I did not know what he meant at the time, but I knew whatever they had in mind, I was ready for it, and I wanted it to happen. When Mark attached a leash to my collar, I felt like I was truly their fucktoy," she said, then sipped on her wine while squeezing my cock.

I was so absorbed in her story that somehow I did not even notice all this time her hand was on my cock, but now I did, and it was uncomfortably hard in her grip. She finished her second glass of wine and was ready for a third one. I was still halfway through my second one; I was driving, and I had to watch how much I drank, but she didn't. She got up and took her glass to the bar, walking directly to where Bob was standing as I watched her sway her arse seductively at the top of those gorgeous legs.

She said something to him, putting her hand on his chest while she smiled at him. She was teasing him and, at the same time, teasing me, knowing exactly what she was doing to both of us. The bartender briefly interrupted them when she removed her hand from his chest and squeezed his cock. He leant closer to her, and their lips met teasingly until the bartender put her glass on the bar next to her. She said something to the bartender, then turning back to Bob, she leant in for another kiss, but this time it was a passionate kiss as their tongues explored and her eyes closed.

It was so hot, she was so hot, and I felt the familiar churning in my groin. She pulled away, picked up her glass, and walked back to me, but this time she sat on my lap, on my rigid cock, putting one arm around my neck as she kissed my cheek.

"I was making sure if you don't perform up to expectations, I'll have a plan B," she whispered into my ear.

"The way my cock feels right now, you will be happy with plan A, Baby."

"Good. When I walked up to him, I felt really cheeky, so I asked him how much he was willing to part with, and he said $500. I grabbed his cock and squeezed it, feeling it grow fast in my hand, and asked again, but he was sticking to his offer. That was when I kissed him, but the bartender interrupted me, and when he left, Bob was keen to kiss me, and I was a willing recipient. Our tongues met and explored while I squeezed his cock harder. When I broke the kiss, I asked how much, and he said $1000. I told him I would think about it."

"You're such a slut! Why do I love you so much despite your indiscretions?"

"I don't know, but I know I love you, too," she said, kissing me passionately.

"On one hand, it felt strange walking behind the guys on a leash," she continued, "but on the other, it was very exciting. I felt I was their fucktoy for the night. Entering Mark's bedroom, he instantly pushed me up against the closing door, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I had already come twice, yet my pussy was aching for more, wanting more, and their attitude of taking what they wanted heightened my excitement to new levels that made me feel like I was truly their fucktoy.

After a short while, Jim started to suck on one of my nipples, making it really hard, and when he stopped, I felt it being pinched harder and harder until I winced in Mark's kiss. The same thing happened to my other nipple too, followed by my clitoris when Jim said to me: "You can take it, Susie."

Mark broke the kiss and stepped back, measuring me up and Jim's work while telling me I looked hot with the clips and chains on. I looked down and saw the nipple clips connected by a chain when I noticed a chain was running down to my clit too, which was also clipped, slowly making me lose my mind. They told me to stay at the door while Mark pulled a platform out from under the bed, then took my leash and led me to it.

12