Meet Me at the Swann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed them without second thoughts when I was told to get on my hands and knees, and Mark tied restraints around my wrists while Jim tied them around my ankles. I found myself at their mercy since they could do whatever they wanted to me. I was totally helpless, yet my cunt gushed. As Mark stood in front of me with his hard cock, I realised that ever since he had taken his clothes off, his cock and Jim's too were rock hard, yet neither of them had come.

I could feel cool liquid being poured between my arse cheeks, which made me jump, causing the chains to swing and pull on all three clips that sent electric jolts through my body. Fingers started to massage the liquid around my anus at the same time Mark knelt in front of me, his eyes locked on mine, while gently caressing my chin with his thumb and telling me to relax.

Suddenly, I felt something cold pressing on my anus, forcing it open more and more, making me squeal aloud, while opening my spinster beyond anything I'd ever felt before, and just then Mark slapped my cheek with his fingers again and again, telling me that a slut like me was born to have her arse fucked, until I could feel my anus close around a somewhat smaller object gripping it tightly.

Mark said to me it wasn't that bad, and I should just relax, while he stepped back and watched me like I was only a sexual object to be used for their pleasure. I guess I was, yet my body and mind wanted it; it was an incredible turn-on.

Jim knelt in front of me and told me to 'suck it, bitch', just like that. I eagerly took his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the mushroom head. He thrust forward, with every thrust going deeper into my mouth until I could feel his cock pushing against the back of my mouth. The chains were jiggling, sending those electric shocks through my body constantly, making me lose all control of my body and mind. Jim's cock entered my throat; I had the urge to gag, but that feeling vanished quickly, and when I could take his cock without hesitation, I felt Mark's cock slide into my fuckhole.

They quickly found their rhythm, pulling out of me at the same time and slamming their cocks into me at the same time while the chains were jiggling, continually sending those electric shocks through my body. I started to quiver and shake when my orgasm was about to erupt in me. As it happened, they slammed their cocks deep into me and held me like that, spitroasted, while they pulled the clips off my nipples and clit causing the blood to rush back into them. I was lost; I had no idea what was happening anymore, and when I calmed down somewhat, their cocks were still in me, still rock hard.

By this time, I had already come three times, while they had not even come once. I felt a bit exhausted, but they just kept fucking my face and cunt albeit at a slower pace, holding me up with their rigid cocks. After a short while, Jim reached down and started to massage my tits and nipples while Mark found my clit and rolled it under his fingers. Their soothing fingers felt really good, but it ended too soon as they both pulled out of me, making me feel empty and even emptier when the butt plug came out too," she said, then took a big swig of her wine.

"I put my head down on the platform to rest while they watched me until Jim pulled me up by my leash as Mark slid under me and rubbed his cock on my drenched cunt, telling me to lower myself onto it, to impale myself on his cock. I did exactly as I was told, feeling his beautiful cock slide into my cunt and swallow its full length. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight, and told me to relax before pushing his tongue into my mouth.

It felt so good to lie on him while his cock stretched me, and my mouth was full of his tongue, feeling his strong body holding me tight when Jim's cock pressed against my anus and slid in, opening me up. It made my body tense up, and when Mark noticed that, he held me even tighter.

He broke the kiss and told me to enjoy it, told me I was their fucktoy to use as they wished. He called me a slut, a bitch to be bred, a whore they'd pay to fuck, while all I could do was squeal and scream while trying to say, "Yes, master,' as Jim fucked my arse violently. A short while later he roared, and for the first time that night, he came filling my virgin arse with his cream. I am sorry, Baby, for it wasn't you."

"God, that is so fucking hot!" I exclaimed, kissing her forcefully.

"Jim pulled his cock out of my arse, undid the straps, and helped me up onto the bed when Mark removed my heels and started to kiss and suck my toes, slowly working himself up on my legs to my drenched pussy and onto my tits, then finally he kissed my lips while all this time Jim was sitting on the bed just watching us.

He told Mark to fuck the bitch and breed her. Mark drove his cock into my cunt and fucked me hard, giving me the fucking I so desperately needed at that moment and making me squeal ever so loud. When Mark lifted himself up on his arms and pulled my legs onto his shoulders, Jim leant in for a kiss, his tongue devouring my mouth.

In between kisses, he told me I was their fucktoy, Mark was going to fill my married cunt with his cream, and he was going to breed me. I started to feel my orgasm building while listening to his words and feeling Mark's cock deep in me. I started to feel delirious, telling him that I was their fucktoy, to be used and abused. My words turned into squeals, and my body started to tremble and shake as my orgasm reached a point of no return. I heard Mark roar, then felt his cock pulsing in my cunt as he was unloading deep inside me.

They both lay next to me, holding me, as we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke, I could feel a cock inside me slowly fucking my pussy and felt Jim's eyes on me. As soon as I opened my eyes, he kissed me and fucked me harder with his beautiful cock until he filled my belly with his cream. When he was done, he told me to join Mark in the shower, so I did.

When Mark saw me, he indicated that I should join him in the shower, and as soon as I entered, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. I felt his cock hardening between us; I reached for it, but he stopped me and pushed me up against the tiles, devouring my mouth.

I put my arms around his neck, and he lifted me up and lowered me onto his cock. It slid into my drenched cunt easily, and he was fucking me up against the wall. The familiar feeling of approaching my orgasm arrived quickly after being fucked by Jim first, and my body started to quiver and shake as I squealed in the pleasure of my orgasm.

He put me down and told me to face the tiles, then pulled me onto his cock and started to fuck me hard while the hot water was spraying my back. Soon I came again on his hard cock, barely able to hold myself up when I felt him tensing up and spraying my inner sanctity with his cream. We cleaned up and joined you soon after that."

I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her passionately; I was so turned on, and I wanted her, I wanted to fuck her, to fuck all her holes, to make her my fucktoy as they had done.

"Let's go home, Babe. I want you to fuck me senseless," she said, sliding off my lap.

I got up too, and taking my hand, she led me to the bar where Bob was having his drink.

"Just one second, Love," she said, kissing me briefly on the lips.

"Sorry Bob, but this is not your night," she said, turning to him as she let my hand go.

"You win some, you lose some," he said in resignation after another lonely night.

"Here, something to remember me by," my wife said and wrapped one arm around his neck while her other hand found his hand and guided it under her skirt.

Hearing her moan, I remembered she had no panties on and visualized his fingers touching her naked pussy, parting her folds, as I watched their lips meet in a passionate kiss. Seeing her, seeing them sent a good amount of blood into my already straining cock, which was confined in my pants. She was a hot, sexy slut, and I loved her to bits. She broke the kiss and looked at me with glossy eyes.

"His fingers are inside my cunt, Love," she murmured, and turning back to him, they kissed again.

"Take me home and fuck me senseless, Love," she said to me after breaking their kiss.

She pulled away from him, took my hand, and pulled me towards the front door without saying anything more to Bob. When we cut through a group of men near the front door, she said a bit louder than needed: "I need your cock. Make me your fucktoy, Love."

Back in the car, we were all over each other, kissing, groping, and wanting to fuck right then and there, but I parked on the main street, and that would have been too risky. After a while, we composed ourselves, and I started the engine, noticing in the rear-view mirror that Bob had just left the bar, walking towards, I guessed, his hotel.

I looked at my wife, who was adjusting her dress when in my head I heard the devil telling me to do it. I put the car in gear and made a U-turn, pulling up next to Bob. My wife looked at me questioningly, still oblivious to Bob's presence on the footpath, but when she heard the window going down on her side of the car and I lent over to call him, she looked out, noticing him immediately.

"Hey, Bob. How about finishing the night on a winning hand?"

"What's the deal, mate?" He asked, walking to the window.

"Threesome. If you are in, hop in the back," I said, kissing my wife's cheek, who was looking at us in turns with wide eyes, saying nothing.

He did hop in the back of the car, and we went to his hotel room, where we fucked my wife until the early hours of the morning, and I even fucked her arse for the first time. It was a wonderful night, and Bob is the only guy with whom we are still in regular contact and occasionally join him when he is in town on business.

We have not met Mark or Jim since the "night of sharing". Mark hooked up with Annie, and Jim found a girlfriend; their wild days were over, so they said, but I was not convinced of that.

As for me, I have not fucked another woman but my wife since I fucked Annie on that night, and I have no desire to do so again. I love my wife's slutty teasing ways and sharing her with other men whenever she is in the mood for some naughty fun. She is my sexy hotwife, she gives me all I need and want; I love her to bits.

We still visit The Swann at times when we are in the mood for a bit of fun, and my wife is always a sexy, teasing slut who turns heads. On a couple of occasions, we ended up in some guy's hotel room and had a great time fucking her.

Come to think of it now, this all started when I asked her if she would wear stockings for me.

12