Meet Me in Big Sur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey grabs my hand as we leave her Airstream. I find it strange that she hasn't changed into a swimsuit or ask me about what I'm going to wear. She pulls me down the narrow path near my trailer. She is a lady on a mission. We walk down about 50 yards and come upon a wooden deck about 100 feet wide by 50 feet long with a large wooden hot tub in the middle. The hot tub is right out of 1970s and looks like it could accommodate at least 20 people.

My first thought is this would be the perfect location for an old school porn film. I can picture couples fucking on the deck while many others are humping in the spa. Tonight though, only Ginger is relaxing in the oversized tub of hot water. There is a 10-foot pole sticking up next to the hot tub with a bare light bulb shining down. It provides the only light other than the moon and stars.

Ginger sees us approach and waves us over to the tub. There is a wooden bench next to the tub with several towels on it, just as Audrey had mentioned.

Ginger smiles, "Hey you two, come on in. The water is hot and feels good on my achy bones. Hi Rob, I see you have met my friend Audrey. I hope she's been treating you well and behaving herself? She can be a sexy little minx."

"I have to say she's been the perfect hostess. She introduced herself this afternoon and then invited me over for a delicious spaghetti dinner this evening. Her Airstream has quite the retro look. Audrey said you had a hand in the design."

"I did indeed. Now come on in and join us in the tub."

"Ginger, I'm not exactly dressed for the water."

"Silly man, we don't dress for the hot tub, we get naked for the hot tub. Now off with your clothes."

I look over to the side and see Audrey has already removed her pink tee. Her big tits sway as she pushes her skirt down to the deck and steps out of it. She's not wearing underwear and her pussy is covered with a full bush of dark hair. Ginger reaches up and helps Audrey step down into the tub. She slinks down into the water and sits right next to Ginger. They both look at me and motion for me to hurry up.

"Come on Rob, take those clothes off. Ginger and I want to see some cock."

I watch Audrey turn and kiss Ginger on the lips. Ginger returns the kiss and wraps her arms around her college roommate. I'm dumbfounded, I was not expecting this scene. Almost on cue, they both tell me to hurry up and get in the water. Well, when in Rome? I'll have quite a story for Karen tomorrow.

I feel a bit awkward as they both know I'm attached to Karen this week. I wonder if a threesome is in store tonight. I unbuckle my shorts and push them down to my feet along with my boxers. My cock springs up and garners some whistles from the ladies. I finish undressing and step down into the wooden tub.

Ginger stands up to grab my hand. Her boobs emerge from the water and I am treated to a first look. Although, not as large as Audrey's, they are nice and round with small red nipples protruding from her alabaster skin. Her nipples immediately harden from the cool night air. Audrey reaches up and pinches her left nipple. Ginger swats her hand and pulls me down into the hot water.

Ginger whispers, "Now, doesn't this feel delightful."

I admit, "It is very nice. Look up at all the stars. I love the Big Sur sky."

Audrey confirms, "Yes, me too. It's one reason I love camping here. The stars and this precious lady."

Audrey slides against Ginger and pulls her in for another kiss. This one lasts much longer, and I watch their tongues play against each other. I feel my cock harden beneath the water. Audrey palms Ginger's tits as they continue to kiss. I move off to the side and watch the ladies enjoy each other's company. Several minutes pass before Audrey looks over.

"Gee, I'm sorry Rob, I guess we shouldn't ignore you. Too bad Karen isn't here tonight, we could all play together. When do you expect her to arrive?"

"Hopefully, first thing in the morning. She can't get here soon enough because watching you two is making my cock throb."

Ginger pipes in, "Sorry Rob, I guess we got a bit carried away. Tomorrow should be a lovely, warm day. When Karen gets here, take her down to the beach. The path next to the deck goes under the highway and leads to our private beach. You can only get there from this path, so you two will have plenty of privacy. The sandy beach is perfect for making love."

"Have you ever been to Avila Beach in my neck of the woods? I love to sunbathe in the clothing-optional area. Occasionally you'll catch people screwing out by the rock formations."

"Audrey responds, "Yep, Ginger and I have been there a few times. We know about the big rocks. We made love there once. I hope we're not making you uncomfortable with our honesty. We would love to take care of that beautiful cock for you, but we're committed to each other. Maybe you can ask Karen for a blowjob as soon as she gets here."

I watch Audrey as she speaks. Her hand is underwater and is moving freely between Ginger's thighs. I believe she is playing with her pussy. Ginger's eyes are closed, and she seems to enjoy the attention. I grab my shaft and pump it a few times. As I squeeze my shaft, I see Ginger shudder a little bit. I bet she just enjoyed a nice orgasm.

Ginger's eyes flutter open and she smiles at me. She stands up and water cascades over her round boobs.

"Well Rob, I think Audrey and I are going to call it a night. Be sure to tell Karen to make herself at home this week. Let her know, it's OK to go topless and sunbathe around the park. I'm sure you would love that. And do take her to the beach."

Audrey stands up next to Ginger and they help each other get out of the hot tub. As they stand on the deck drying each other, I see that Ginger also has a nice full bush between her thighs. I think these ladies love the 1970s fashions all too much. I stand on the hot tub bench and step out. My cock is rock hard and points out ninety degrees. Ginger and Audrey give me approving winks.

Ginger adds, "I think Karen is a very lucky lady."

I stroke my shaft a few times for their benefit and they both chuckle. I grab a towel to wrap around my waist, collect my clothes and the three of us walk back up the path. I escort them to Audrey's Airstream and leave them with a kiss on the cheek. I walk over to my trailer and a date with my Fleshlight.

Chapter Three:

Tuesday morning begins with a brilliant sun and blue skies overhead. It's too nice not to be outdoors, so I setup my camp stove on the table outside my trailer. Time to cook up some sausage and eggs while I anticipate Karen's arrival. While the coffee pot heats up on the burner, I look across the way to Audrey's Airstream. She is already outside laying on a chaise lounge and catching some rays. She is topless and applying sunscreen to her generous breasts. I have a momentary thought of running over and helping spread the lotion. I watch her grip and massage each giant boob slathering them with protection. She sees me watching and waves. My desire for Karen to get here is magnified.

Almost as if on cue, I see a canary yellow Mini-Cooper with a black top moving around the central loop which draws my attention away from Audrey and her very suckable nipples. The small car pulls up in front my trailer and stops. An older lady with willowy legs steps out - Karen!

I drop everything and rush to her side. We embrace, and our lips meet for a prolonged kiss. Finally, she is in my arms for the first time since we left each other in Denver. We enjoyed a final meal after a night of passion. Our hug is tight, and I feel the firm flesh of her breasts for the first time in three months. My cock responds to our union and Karen presses her hips into mine searching for my hard shaft.

We break apart to catch our collective breath and stare into each other's eyes. Her blue eyes sparkle. It's almost as if I am seeing her for the first again. Her lovely auburn locks cut short, but a tad longer than three months ago, pouty lips that I now know are very kissable and narrow hips leading to a very sweet pussy. She is wearing a short summer dress adorned with flowers on a yellow background matching the color of her car. The top is cut straight across, held up by one-inch straps. It is low enough to show of the tops of her round breasts which are no doubt pushed up by a designer bra from her girlfriend's lingerie shop.

"Karen, you look glorious this morning, did you have any problem finding this place?"

"Rob, I'm so happy to be here with you. I've missed you. No, I didn't have any problem thanks to your advice about looking for the small handmade sign. I pulled right in and stopped at the front desk. It is charming, and I met Ginger. She directed me right to your space. She also said that you mentioned me and have been gushing about my staying with you. How sweet are you?"

"I may have mentioned something about meeting a very sexy lady and couldn't wait for her arrival as she is an incredibly hot sexual dynamo in bed."

Karen punches me, "You didn't say that."

"Well I left out the part about sexual dynamo, as that is for my knowledge only. I'm glad you met Ginger, she is nice and owns the park. She inherited the land from her parents. It's a long story, so I'll tell you all about it later. Ginger has a very special girlfriend staying here this week, she is over across the way in that Airstream."

Karen looks over to the other side of the park and sees Audrey sunning herself on the chaise lounge. Karen stops dead in her tracks when she realizes Audrey is topless and her big tits, glowing with sunscreen, are on display. Audrey sees us staring and waves to us.

"Oh my god Rob, that lady is topless! What is that all about? Do you know her?"

I hold Karen's hand as I explain Ginger's rules for the park and if you are so inclined, you may enjoy the freedom of being au natural. I relate how Ginger's parents found this as a commune in the late 60s and how Ginger wants to hold on to some of the past.

"Yes, that is Audrey. She is Ginger's girlfriend and lover. They were college roommates. She came over yesterday and introduced herself and welcomed me to the park."

Karen is still recovering from the shock, "And was she like that when she introduced herself."

"What do you mean, topless? Yes, she was, and I was just as shocked as you are now."

"Oh, I bet you were mister. I bet you were loving every minute of it. This is going to take a moment for me to wrap my head around this scene."

I tease Karen, "Well, yes I was loving it all. She has nice tits and they're spectacular up close. She asked me to rub sunscreen on them and I couldn't refuse. But, of course, no one compares to the lady standing right next to me. By the way, yours look incredible. Are you wearing a new bra from your friend's lingerie shop?"

Karen turns and slugs me in the shoulder. She can't hide the smile on her face. The coffee on my camp stove begins to boil and draws our attention back to our own little world.

"I was just about to make breakfast, I hope you are hungry? Sausage and eggs OK?"

"More than OK. I left my house at six o'clock and have been on the road for two and one-half hours. I'm starving. Before you start cooking, help me with my suitcase."

We walk to the rear of her car and she opens the hatch.

"Karen, I love your Mini-Cooper, it looks brand new. And the color just suits you."

"Thanks. It is brand new, I just picked it up at the dealer over the weekend. This is her maiden voyage. I'm getting those retro personalized plates for her. K-O-O-L G-R-M."

"Cool Grandma? Just like your sweatshirt? Karen, you are too cute, and way to sexy to be a grandmother."

"I think you are saying that just so you can get into my panties. Now, grab this suitcase."

Karen is so right, I do want to get into her panties. I pull her suitcase out and take it inside the trailer. Karen follows and is very surprised by the inside decor. She plops down on the bed and tests out the mattress.

"Rob, this is beautiful, so much room. I love all the counter space and this bed is so comfy. I had no idea they made trailers with all these amenities. Wow, a microwave and flat screen TV. You do travel in style. So, how many ladies have enjoyed this queen size bed?"

"Let's see, I think you will be number nine."

We both laugh at my comment. She knows I am just kidding. But then again, I'll never reveal my secrets.

"Oh you! I know I should never believe you."

"Well you can believe one thing, I am so happy that you are here, and we have the whole week together."

Karen stands up and we hug again, this time it's even tighter. Our lips press together for a deep soulful kiss. Karen pulls away and, as I catch my breath inquiries about breakfast. Oh yeah, she said she was starving. Once outside, I grab the coffee pot and pour us a cup. We clink cups and I start the process for breakfast. We'll be eating in no time at all. I begin with the sausage.

"Rob, I can't get over how lovely this park is. And the view of the ocean from here, it's just beautiful."

I concentrate on breakfast while Karen walks around and enjoys the morning sunshine. While I tend the sausage, I see Karen start to walk toward Audrey's camp site.

"Hey Karen, where are you going?"

She holds her coffee in one hand and uses the other to wave me off. She keeps on walking, oh no, what is she up to. I can only stand here and watch as she approaches Audrey. I see Audrey get up from her lounger and the two ladies meet face to face, Audrey's boobs are on full display. I can't hear what is being discussed, but both ladies seem very animated. My eyes shift from the sausage to the girls and back to the sausage. I don't want to burn our breakfast. After several minutes, I see Karen and Audrey hug each other. Karen turns and walks back toward me while Audrey settles back into her chaise lounge.

I must ask, "Karen, what was that all about?"

She smiles, "I just had to meet Audrey. Any lady who can display her breasts in public, as if it is the natural thing to do, has got to be an interesting person. She seems to be a delightful lady."

"What did you talk about?"

"We talked about you, of course. No, she said you are such a nice guy and have been talking non-stop about me and how much you were looking forward to this week. She said I am a very lucky lady and that if she wasn't so committed to Ginger, she just might try to steal you away. I think she was just kidding. She also told me that I must take you down to the beach today and make passionate love on the sand. Which is just what I intend to do."

"She said all that?"

"Yes, she did. And you are right, she does have gorgeous boobs. Now, how is breakfast coming along? I told you I'm starving. Do you think, I should be topless for breakfast?"

"I would love for you to be topless for the entire week my dear. Breakfast is almost ready, I'm cooking up the omelets right now. Would you please grab the orange juice from the fridge? It's such a nice day I want to eat out here."

Karen goes for the juice as I serve up the eggs. She returns after several minutes and looks a little different. Aside from putting on her yellow sun hat and sun glasses, something else has changed. It takes me a minute, but I realize she has removed her push-up bra. Her boobs are now free floating under her sun dress. They sway with each step and look very alluring. I don't say anything yet.

We sit on the shady side of the table, knee to knee and thigh to thigh. I see the definite outline of her naked breasts and erect nipples. We enjoy our first meal of the day and catch up on the past three months. We look over to Audrey from time to time who has not moved from her quiet perch on the chaise lounge. Karen tells me all about her grand baby and the things she did in Chicago. I tell her about my recent trips and changes I have made around the house. I leave out my recent stint as a glory hole stud. After breakfast, Karen helps with the dishes and then suggests that we take a trip down to the ocean. She wants to see this secluded beach for herself. I am all for it, if it means we will be making love on the sand.

I head inside the trailer to change into shorts and my Hawaiian t-shirt. Karen asks me to grab the bag on the bed, she said it has sunscreen, bottled water and some snacks. I grab my floppy hat, sunglasses and the bag. I already have some towels on the table outside. When I pick up the bag, I notice Karen's bra and red satin thong laying on the bed. Mmm. I can't resist, I pick up her thong and inhale her fragrance. It's exactly what I remember from our train ride tryst.

Outside, I give the bag to Karen, collect the towels and her soft hand. We walk down the path hand in hand toward the ocean. In fifty yards, we pass the wooden deck and hot tub. I remark that after the beach, we should make use of the hot tub. I tell Karen it reminds me of some 1970 porn movie, but the hot water feels great.

"Wow Rob, that does look so retro. So, you've already been in it? When was that?"

I confess, "Last night with Ginger and Audrey. I guess they use it every night."

"And tell me, is it clothing-optional too?"

Uh oh, I may have spoken to soon. I give Karen a sheepish grin and confess.

"Yes, we were nude. In my defense, Audrey was the one who forced me to go. Ginger was already in the tub when we arrived."

"So, you saw them, and they saw you? That might explain why Audrey said I was a lucky lady. I bet your cock was hard, wasn't it? Seeing those two ladies in the nude, their big tits staring you in the face."

"Like they say in the movies, It ain't half bad."

Karen tugs my arm and leads me further down the path, under the highway and to the shore. Our beach is more like a small cavern with the high cliffs on either side and a patch of sand, maybe fifty feet across. It is secluded and intimate, definitely not Avila. We walk over to the far right and Karen puts the bag down. I hand her one towel and we place them on a patch of level sand, side by side. We walk out to the water hand in hand. We test the water with our bare feet and it is oh so cold. There will be no swimming today.

I grab Karen by the hips and place a wet kiss on her lips. Our tongues mingle as the waves crash to the shore.

"Welcome to our slice of paradise, Karen. This is exactly what I had in mind when we talked about Big Sur."

"It is spectacular and very private, but you know what I want to do?

"What's that?"

"Make love on the beach."

And with that, Karen pops the two buttons holding the straps on her sundress. It slithers to the sand and she is completely nude. Unlike the sleeper on the train where the light was very dim, I now have a picture-perfect view of my naked friend. Her boobs look even bigger and rounder. The ocean breeze has her deep red nipples fully erect and jutting out at least a half inch. The nicely trimmed landing strip of gray pubic hair adorns her mound. She does a slight curtsy and then orders me to strip.

"All right big boy show me the goods, like you showed the ladies last night. Drop your shorts."

I do as I am told and my cock springs up, slapping against my abdomen. No bit of cool breeze is going to keep me down; not with this amazing nude lady standing next to me. Karen grabs my shaft.

"Very nice, I guess I am a very lucky lady."

"Karen is that a new look for you down there?"

"Yes, do you like it? I did it for you after that amazing tongue of yours licked my pussy. I visited a waxing salon for the very first time. I'm hoping you will give me an encore."

We move down onto our towels and sit thigh to thigh. I put my arm around her and hold her close. Her skin is soft and warming up under the morning sun. We turn to each other and kiss some more. Karen massages the inside of my thigh. The back of her hand rubs my shaft, so I flex a couple of times to get her attention. She takes the bait and grabs my cock again. This time she pumps me up and down quite vigorously.