Meet Me in Big Sur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karen, do you think we should use some sunscreen to protect us?"

I grab the sunscreen and rub some lotion onto Karen's back. She takes the tube and squirts several spurts onto her breasts before passing the bottle back. Karen rubs the protective lotion all around her tits and stomach. I just watch, knowing I should be the one spreading the lotion. She runs her hands down to her 'new look' mons and pussy lips.

Karen lays down on her stomach and asks me to protect her backside. I squeeze a stream of UVA25 onto her back and use both hands to rub the lotion into her skin. I move my hands down and cover the sides of her tits with the sun protection. I massage her side boobs, Karen purrs.

Next, I pour some sunscreen right onto her fleshy ass cheeks and rub my hands around and around. I glide my finger along her crease, rubbing her special star several times to make sure she is protected.

Karen giggles and tells me to stop, and that she has other ideas. She turns over and requests that I finger her just like I did on the train. She lets me know her most intense orgasms are when she masturbates, or in our case, when I 'jilled' her. She lays on the towel with her legs spread. I place my hand directly on her pussy and use my fingers to dip into her wet gash. I slide my fingers up and down her slit and rub her smooth outer lips. She feels completely different as her lips are now silky smooth and not covered with hair.

"Rob, my cherry lube is in the bag. I think you know how to use it."

I reach into the beach bag and pull out the same bottle that she had on the train. I pour some lube onto my fingers and glide them along her pussy. I press two fingers between her folds and they easily slide deep into her hole. I move my fingers along her G-spot.

"That's it, gawd you have magic fingers."

Karen presses her pussy up against my hand creating more pressure and more pleasure. I slide my hand up and down her inner labia. Her hard clit emerges from beneath the hood. She presses her fingers into her slit and pulls her outer lips up allowing her clit to flare out even more. I rub circles around the bump, driving her closer to her orgasm.

"Oh god Rob, finger my clit faster. I'm so close."

The sun begins to beat down on us from the cloudless blue sky. Karen spreads her legs obscenely and raises her ass up from the towel. My fingers stroke her love button which sends her over the edge.

"Geez Rob, I'm going to cum. Oh yes, don't stop. Fuck my pussy with your fingers."

My hand slides back and forth along her wet slit. Each time I pass her clit, I flick the bump with two fingers. This moves drives Karen insane. Her pink pearl is throbbing as I stroke it several more times. Karen hits the wall and explodes. Pussy juice drips all over my hand and down her thighs. Her orgasm floods her body as she shakes about on the sand.

Waves lap at the shore and the warm sun enhances her outdoor climax that much more. Karen grabs my wrist and presses my hand against her full outer lips as she tries to contain my movement. I press my hand flat against her cunt and let her ride out the last spasms of joy. Sweat covers her forehead and a wide smile lets me know I did good.

"Oh god Rob, you did good, you did really, really good. I came so hard. I love being totally naked outside. Let's do this every day."

Karen tries to catch her breath as she continues to tell me how she feels. Her breasts rise and fall with each breath. The grab my attention and I bend over to take a ripe nipple between my lips. I savor her body as I suck the red raspberry. I switch to her other erect nipple and feast some more. Karen places her hand on the back of my head and holds me close. She loves the attention to her tits.

Soon I feel her hand on top of my head start to push me down. My lips travel down her chest to her stomach and I leave a trail of kisses along her soft skin. I lick her belly button which makes her squirm. She applies more pressure on my head, pushing me lower and then I realize her motive is for me to eat her pussy.

I reach her soft landing strip of hair and inhale the results of her latest orgasm. Her sweet juices are intoxicating, and I need to lick up all of the juices coating her labia and inner thighs. Karen now has both hands on my head and directs me to the sweet spot between her thighs.

Karen's voice is hoarse, "Eat my cunt Rob, I got it waxed just for you. Lick my smooth lips and make me cum again. I need your tongue to make me come again. Gawd yes."

I lap up the smooth soft skin of her outer lips and then dart my tongue between the puffy folds deep into her core. I trace up and down her rosy inner labia licking up as much juice as I can. The more lady juice she provides, the more I lap up. Her clit is once again hard and fully exposed. I surround the bud with my lips and suck hard. I keep her clit between my lips while my tongue taps away. Each time I tap her clit, Karen's body jerks up and more sweet juice flows.

"Gawd yes, I'm cummmiinnnng againnnnn. Eat meeeeeee, Rob."

Karen's hands hold my head in place as she bucks and thrusts against me. She achieves her second orgasm of the morning with my tongue firmly planted within her pussy. Her thighs vibrate around my head with her climax rising and falling and rising again. She grabs her nipples and twists the red bumps to add a touch of pain to her pleasure. She rides out this orgasm and then settles back onto her towel.

Karen releases her tight hold on me and I'm able to breathe normally again, not that I have anything to complain about. I take my time cleaning her with my tongue. With each lick I am rewarded with sweet nectar.

Karen calms down, almost in a catatonic state and I kiss my way back up to her lips. On the way up, I take time to lick her soft skin and suck on her erect nipples. I savor each one as Karen sighs contentedly.

"That was the best Rob. I came so hard. But now I want you inside of me. Push your cock deep into my pussy. Fill me up like never before."

As I plant small kisses all over Karen's face, I become acutely aware of my own body. I feel my hard cock press between Karen's thighs. She spreads her legs and I readjust myself enough to place my tip along her moist entrance. I let my hips go and I slide easily between her silky labia. She is so hot and so wet that I bottom out and hold my cock still just to enjoy the moment. Karen squeezes her pussy to remind me that she still controls our union.

"Fuck me slow babe, you feel so good."

Karen wraps her legs around me as I slowly slide my shaft in and out of her pussy. I place my hands just above her shoulders to support my weight. Our eyes are locked while we make love on the beach. I feel the heat on my back and press my hips flat against hers. I flex my shaft and Karen squeezes her cunt to hold me tight.

"You feel so good Karen; your pussy is so tight. I want to this to last as long as possible."

My chest rubs against her tits and hard nipples. I use my hips to thrust in and out. I savor the feeling of her wet juices coating my shaft. We continue to stare into each other's eyes; wide smiles cover our faces. She moves her legs down around my thighs forcing me deeper into her center. I feel my glans push up against her cervix. Our lips meet in a tender kiss that deepens into a passionate connection. Our tongues parry back and forth, moving from her mouth into mine and back again.

"Make love to me, Rob. I dreamed about this moment every day in Chicago. Slide that wonderful cock in and out. I feel you so deep."

I lift my hips, pulling my cock up from within Karen's folds and push in again. Her inner flesh grips me like a satin glove. Each time I pull up, the tip of my cock nearly exits her cunt, only to be drawn back in by the pressure of her legs on my thighs. Karen maintains a tight lock on me. I maintain a steady rhythm, moving up and down, gliding within her wet pussy. I press her ass into the soft sand. Karen squeezes my shaft as an overwhelming feeling of release grows. My climax is seconds away.

"Karen, get ready. I'm going to cum. I can't hold back any longer."

"Don't hold back Rob, fill me up with your cum."

Her words spur me on and I release my load sending several ropes of jizz deep inside Karen's pussy. I bang away, and hot semen coats my shaft mixing with her juices. Some of it leaks down Karen's ass onto the towel. Sweat covers our bodies while we kiss and enjoy our union. Our bodies are completely relaxed. I feel myself soften and slide out of Karen onto my back. She moves to her side and swings a leg over me. We rest as a cool breeze blows in from the ocean and lulls us to sleep. Such a perfect beginning to our week in Big Sur.