All Comments on 'Meet Mom'

by Harry Twist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BibliodrakBibliodrakabout 18 years ago
wrong category

Nice incest story but where is the humor? I may have rated you higher if you had been in the correct category, but I was looking for the jokes the whole time and never found any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tell Satan I said "Hi".

I was hoping to read something funny, then I realized the whole story was a joke. God, what a sick asshole you are for writing that. That shit is gross even for an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well, here's the thing...

Clearly there is a difference between "pornography" and "erotica", we all know that otherwise this would not be a favorite site to visit repeatedly. Erotica teases, erotica tests people's everyday social limits and has them occasionally give in to pleasure in spite of the logical mind telling us to stop. Pornography is "raw" and more blatantly appealing to the unfiltered animalistic side of our beings and this story is LESS erotic and MORE pornographic, a bit to much for me. I might look forward to a Harry Twist detective story, but not a Harry Twist unchained circus-sideshow freak like this. Remember, the erotic mind is a terrible thing to waste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right Name

You have the right name,you nearly had me fooled,a very erotic tale[in genersl erotica "titivates",pornography is likely to offend]It made me laugh,but maybe it should be humour with STRONG INCEST connections?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous