Meet the Danvers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,586 Followers

In the shower room, under the warm water, Meghan licked her lips. She could still feel the black man's cum. She had managed to suck him hard, and though he had only had a few wads to offer her, she had savored it in her mouth until just before she got into the shower.

"Hehe, looks like he had some leftover." Nancy looked over at her daughter whilst she ran her fingers through her long wet blonde hair. Her daughter had grown up to become such a black cock slut. Just like her.

Mhmm... Nancy smiled at the thought which filled her heart with pride.

Besides the two blondes, there were five other women in the open shower room. Lucia Gómez was thirty-one, long black hair with wide hips and large natural breasts. Cindy Mills, Victoria Jensen and Christine Chan were all in the mid-twenties and were celebrating Cindy's engagement to her soon to be husband of five years, Paul. Victoria and Christine had both taken plenty of juicy photos of Cindy sucking black men's cocks and getting fucked. The pictures they were going to show at a private engagement party in a couple of days. Next, to the three women, Janice Adelstein, a Jewish woman in her late forties smiled to herself. She had just been buttfucked by three black men, during which time her husband Jacob had licked their buttholes.

"Yes, but I think you got the most." Meghan smiled as a couple more handsome black men walked past the open shower room. The women's showers were on display for all the black men on their way to their showers and locker room.

"And dad." Meghan giggled.

Nancy ran her hands over her large breasts to put on a small show for another black man who walked past.

"Oh yes." Nancy smiled. Since her daughter turned eighteen last year, Nancy had shown her how to cuck her father properly.

"Speaking of cucks. How are things with David?" Nancy quite liked the twenty-year-old boy, the term man, she had reserved for black men, hat her daughter had been seeing for the past couple of months. She reminded her of Jim, though maybe even more timid.

"I think it's going really good. He's so sweet. He's actually taking me to a party tomorrow evening." Meghan smiled thinking of all the sexy black guys that would be at the party.

"You should have him over for dinner again." Nancy turned off the shower and grabbed her towel.

"Sure." Meghan turned off her shower as well as something dawned on her.

"Oh right. I told him to record himself doing that thing you told me about." Meghan looked over at her mother and smiled.

"I hoped you would. You know, if he does it, I think it's safe to say that he's going to be a wonderful cuck." Nancy smiled.

Over in the boys' locker room, the locker room for the husbands and boyfriends of the women, Jim had just dried off and was about to put his chastity belt on when a black man walked in. As he did, most of the guys, respectfully stopped what they were doing. The man looked around for a moment until his attention centered on a somewhat chubby man in his early thirties.

"Bob Wilks?" The towering black man walked over to the chubby man.

"Y, yes sir," Bob said as polite as he could.

"You wanted us to record your wife's gangbang?" The black man held a thumbstick in his hand.

"Yes." Bob lit up a little, his limp penis hidden by his chubby belly rose as he thought about being able to watch his wife with the group of black men, over and over again.

"Six-fifty." The man said with a hint of a grin on his face.

"Oh, I... thought it would be five hundred?" Bob looked up whilst reaching for his wallet.

"You don't think I deserve something for walking over here and handing it to you?" The black man said as the rest of the guys in the room, including Jim, looked down a little. None of them wanted to upset a black man.

"Oh, no... I mean, yes of course you deserve... I didn't mean to..." Bob nervously opened his wallet.

Oh god, Bob... why would you ever talk back to a black man like that... Bob reached into his wallet and took out six hundred and fifty dollars, and then two extra Benjamin Franklins.

"Ehm... Do you mind if I... gave you an extra two hundred... I... I..." Bob nervously looked up at the black man whom he had obviously offended.

"Yeah... okay." The black man nodded with a powerful look on his face.

"Th... thank you." Bob almost curtsied to thank the black man as he handed him the money and gratefully took the thumbstick.

Hmpf... God, I love shaking down these little wimps... Conrad Brown walked out from the locker room with three hundred and fifty dollars extra in his pocket. Ever since he started working at the club, as the place was called, and found out that there were so many white guys that were complete wimps, dying to see their wives with black men, his life had completely changed.

Wow, Deborah's gangbang... Bob's penis rose straight up when he looked down at the thumbstick in his hand. He was sure to ask his wife if he could watch it after he dropped her off at Mr. Darnell's apartment on Thursday.

Bob would have loved to come with her, but Darnell had this thing where he would make out with Deborah for a moment in his doorway, and then laugh at Bob before throwing the door in his face.

Having put the thumbstick away, Bob took out a pair of panties that his wife had given him. He almost had to drag them up his somewhat thick legs after stepping into them. Though it was the last part that was the most uncomfortable.

Ngh... He pulled the panties up over his balls and penis. It felt like they were going to be squeezed to death.

"Ehm... Hi..." Jim had just turned the key on his chastity belt and locked away his penis. Now he was completely unable to get an erection. And the key he would give to his wife when they met outside later.

"Hello." The two cuckolds stood there awkwardly for a moment. Both men barely wearing anything, except for a pair of panties and a chastity belt. Bob had however seen Jim a few times here before. He had surmised that the two blonde women he had seen Jim with, had to have been his wife and daughter. Bob had sometimes wondered what it would be like to be cucked not only by your wife but also your daughter.

"I'm sorry, but I could help but... overhear... about filming... your wife's..." Jim felt rather awkward asking, but he had no idea that you could ask to have these... sessions... filmed.

"Yeah..." Bob said, he too felt a bit awkward.

"Ehm... I was just wondering... how... or... who to ask to have... it filmed." Jim asked as delicately as he could.

"Oh... well, I... overheard some talking about it... and they talked about Ms. Qisha. So I asked her... and she... had it arranged." Bob mentioned one of the receptionists.

"Oh, okay..." Jim had talked to the very self-assured black woman a few times before, so he knew who she was.

"Ehm, thanks... and... if I can ever return the favor, let me know..." Jim knew who he would be talking to the next time they were here.

"Sure..." Bob nodded awkwardly.

Outside, Jim met up with his wife and daughter at the reception. They both looked stunning as always. Nancy wore a long skirt and a low cut top with an exceptionally generous cleavage. Meghan, a pair of skin-tight jeans that hugged her shapely behind and a partially see-through white shirt that made it quite obvious that she, as per usual, hadn't put on a brah since the thin fabric did little to hide her perky breasts.

"Here, you go dear." Jim handed Nancy the key to his locked away manhood.

"Meghan, why don't you hang onto your father's key for now." Jim got a bit surprised when Nancy looked over at their daughter.

"Sure Mom." Meghan smiled confidently as she held out her hand and looked at her father.

"Ehm, here you go." Jim, pausing for a moment before handing his daughter the key. It was the first time that his daughter held the key to his penis.

"Now honey, it's your decision when to release your father's wimpy penis from its cage." Nancy smiled mischievously.

"Okay." Meghan smiled knowing that she figurately had her father by his balls, and could literally ask anything of him.

Jim gulped as his daughter put the key in her pocket. This was a new experience, one that he hadn't really thought about. Though knowing how much like her mother, Meghan was, he knew that he probably had a lot of begging to do.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,586 Followers
12