Meet the Family

Story Info
An encounter with a sexually liberated family.
3.4k words
4.32
38.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work as an estate manager for a company that lets holiday apartments in the south west of England. It's not a bad job. I get a company car and a rent free apartment which suits me fine since I'm single again after I split with my long term girl friend a few months ago.

One warm evening I was driving home after a long day checking apartments on a route leading past one of the apartment complexes. It has a swimming pool and I saw the light in the pool building was on. The rules said that because of lockdown restrictions the pool was out of bounds. It didn't much matter because only one of the apartments had been let out, but that was the rules so I had to do something. As manager I knew the apartment had been let to a family from near London, Steve and Brenda and their daughter Louise. Their big top range BMW was in the drive. Arriving at the pool building I could see what was going on inside without being seen myself. I was amazed at what I saw.

All three of them were in the pool and were stark naked. Through the water I could see the three dark patches of their pubic hair. I knew from the booking that Brenda was in her early forties, just a couple of years older than me. She had dark hair down to just below her ears and as she stood in water up to her thighs I saw she had a full bush of dark cunt hair and big breasts that swung heavily as she moved. I knew from the booking that their daughter Louise was twenty. She was a young beauty with hair the same colour as her mother's loose to her shoulders. I decided I certainly wasn't going to interrupt a nudist show like that or throw them out and from my concealed position I spied on them.

I watched as they splashed playfully together for a while. Then Brenda took her husband's hand, led him toward the steps and they climbed out of the pool. His hard up erect penis swung stiffly with his steps as Brenda led him hand in hand to a lounger by the side of the pool. Seeing all of Brenda's naked body, big breasts, shapely legs and a well rounded bottom all glistening wet, I wasn't surprised to see Steve's penis was up hard. Brenda gently eased Steve onto the lounger laying on his back. His penis was bending up hard up over his belly from his thick bush of pubic hair almost as far as his belly button.

Brenda bent over him. She started by kissing and caressing him all over his hairy chest, then her kisses moved slowly down his naked body till she was licking the big purple head of his cock and taking it into her mouth to massage it with her lips and tongue. As her mouth pleasured his cock head she fingered his balls and reached her hand between his legs to caress his arse and the inside tops of his thighs. I could see that she was driving him wild.

Steve was squirming, thrusting his hips up toward her, gasping and grunting with sex pleasure. His hands were all over his wife's naked body. He was stroking her legs and bottom, playing with her big breasts as they swung above him and reaching between her legs to ruffle her cunt hair and finger her pussy. His hand reached so far under her from in front his fingers were tickling her between her bum cheeks.

I was wondering whether Steve would get a hand job, a suck or a fuck when Brenda called out something to Louise who was still in the pool watching her parents. Louise climbed out of the pool. That gave me my first sight of Louise's wet naked body fully exposed. Her figure was every bit as good as her mother's, slightly slimmer with firmer young breasts almost as big as her mother's, a cheeky round bottom and superb legs. Her long dark hair cascaded wet over her shoulders and she had just a neat little dark "landing strip" of pubic hair between her legs.

Louise strolled toward the lounger. There was something penis-straining erotic about the way her fresh young breasts bounced with her steps. As Louise got near Brenda mounted her husband who was still laying back on the lounger. She got kneeling astride him with her legs wide, her breasts swinging above him placed just right for him to play with them and her thick bush of cunt hair brushing against his stiffly arching penis. Then to my amazement Louise stood right next to her mother, briefly caressed her mother's bottom and the backs of her thighs, then slid her hand between her mother's legs from behind to finger her mother's pussy. Brenda gave a little excited cry, her breasts bounced as she juddered and thrust her hips at the sudden sex pleasure of being touched between her legs.

I watched as Louise smoothly and methodically finger fucked her mother just the way I've worked women wild before I have them. Louise fingered Brenda mostly from behind but moved occasionally to slide her hand over her mother's thigh to reach under her and pleasure her pussy from in front. When my ex girl friend used to give me girl on top astride me like Brenda was with Steve she used to masturbate herself, or even better let me finger her to the brink of a climax before she rode my rod. Louise was doing just that for her mum. I've heard women say that only a woman knows what another woman really likes. Now I could see Louise knew how to give her mother what she really liked.

More than that, Louise's hand between her mother's legs was catching and brushing her father's erect penis and balls. I could see she was even deliberately playing with them and running her fingers along his shaft. As his daughter pleasured his wife, and him, Steve's adventurous fingers weren't just playing with his wife's body but with his daughter's too. His hands roamed over Louise's legs, breasts, bottom and pussy every time they came within his reach, and it was plain that Louise was thoroughly enjoying her father's lustful attention.

Brenda was soon rising to an orgasm. Louise's hand was pleasuring her mother's pussy from behind when Brenda's back arched swinging her breasts up and thrusting her hips forward. She trembled for a moment then shrieked as her body shook in what was obviously an explosive climax. Louise stood with her hand between her mother's legs till her mother relaxed with her climax fading. Brenda stayed kneeling astride Steve with her big breasts rising and falling rhythmically with her breathing. Louise's hand stayed between Brenda's legs from behind just the way my girl used to like me to hold my hand cupped over her mound as it throbbed in her afterglow after I'd given her an orgasm.

Brenda leaned purposefully forward over Steve, Steve grabbed Brenda's thighs. Obviously knowing what was coming next Louise stepped back.

"Guide me in Louise!" Brenda gasped, glancing at her daughter.

I watched incredulously and Steve grunted as Louise took her father's big erect penis in her hand. Louise guided the head of her father's penis into her mother's vagina slit. Brenda lowered herself onto Steve's shaft then started giving him woman on top. Brenda did most of the work, bobbing smoothly up and down as she slid her vagina along Steve's shaft, getting her breasts swinging with the rhythm of her body, grunting and giving little cries of excitement. As her parents fucked, Louise stood next to them gently caressing her mother's bottom and thighs and running her fingers down her mother's bum crack and between her wide spread legs.

I could see as I watched them fuck that Brenda knew how to give it to a guy and Steve knew how to hold back. Brenda rode Steve's rod for quite some time. When he came Steve grunted loudly, his fingers dug into Brenda's thighs to pull her agains him and his hips thrust upwards as he rammed his cock into her. His face twisted and his body jerked in his climax as he filled his wife. Finally he flopped back onto the lounger panting with Brenda still kneeling astride him.

I thought that was the end of the sex show and that the furthest I'd get with Brenda and Louise would be them performing for me in my masturbation fantasies in my lonely bed later that night. I also thought I hadn't been spotted. My own cock was up hard after a sex show like that and I was contemplating easing it out for a surreptitious wank ogling Brenda and Louise. Then it happened. Both Brenda and Louise turned to look straight in my direction.

"Don't just stand there watching! Come and join us!" Brenda said with a laugh.

"Oooohh yes!" Louise echoed. "Come and have some fun with us!"

Steve was grinning at me too. I just had to find out what the hell was going on. So in I went and joined them. I told them they shouldn't be using the pool, but of course all thought of chucking them out of the pool was forgotten.

Brenda explained that they had always been a sexually open family, letting Louise see her parents nude, letting her watch them enjoying sex and teaching her about sex but telling her how to keep it safe from an early age. Brenda said they usually went on holiday to places where there were nudist beaches, but things being as they were, they'd settled for a holiday here.

"I love nude beaches," Louise interrupted excitedly. "All those naked men! I love it when I know they want me! I like men to see me nude! I like doing naughty poses for them like the girls in those dirty pictures daddy looks at!"

"Louise!" Brenda said sharply, as if trying to stop her excited daughter blurting out even more. But there was no stopping Louise.

"Go on!" Louise urged me. "You take your clothes off too!"

I didn't need much urging. I couldn't say no to an invitation like that from two nude sex mad women. It had been a hot day and I was just in a sports shirt and shorts. I was wearing the tiny tight bulge-clinging grey briefs my girl friend had liked. The eyes of all three of them, Steve, Brenda and Louise were instantly on my sex kit when I slipped my briefs down and my erect penis bounced out.

"Mmmmmm! So big and hairy!" Louise purred as I stood there with my legs spread thrusting my sex kit forward toward her. I've got nothing to be ashamed of down there and I've always enjoyed showing off what I've got, especially to women.

"Louise! Control yourself!" Brenda snapped, but I certainly wasn't complaining! My dick was conspicuously bigger and more hairy than her father's and it was bending up hard so its lust swollen head was pointing straight up.

"Nice boner," Steve said. "It looks like it wants some attention." He glanced at his daughter and grinned at her. "Go on, girl. I think he wants a helping hand."

As Steve spoke, as if to make clear what he had in mind, he formed his thumb and forefinger into a ring and bobbed his hand smoothly up and down. Louise got the message.

"Do you want me to do it for you?" Louise said, with an edge of excitement in her voice. "I know how to do it for a man. Mummy showed me how to do it for daddy and he says I'm good at it."

Brenda looked daggers at her daughter but there was no stopping her. Steve was fingering his own half erect penis as if he was fondly remembering his daughter "doing it" for him. Without waiting for any reply from me Louise snuggled up against me so her big soft breasts were pressed against my arm, her thighs were against my legs and her little strip of pubic hair was brushing my thigh. My one hand went almost involuntarily to her big soft breasts. My other hand equally involuntarily slid round her waist, then slid down to fondle her smooth round bottom and her thighs and to run my fingers along her bum crack. Louise purred as her hand slid smoothly down from my chest, over my belly and straight to my sex kit.

I'd always found masturbating or being hand jobbed with an audience added another dimension of sexual thrill, whether with other boys at school or girls at student parties. Steve and Brenda watching certainly did that for me, especially with the added kink of the girl wanking me being their daughter. I'd also enjoyed being part of the audience, and the look on Steve's face showed he was enjoying the show too.

Louise certainly knew how to "do it." Her mother and father had obviously taught her exactly what a guy liked and how to make him wait. As I played with Louise's naked body her light fingers caressed my balls, ruffled my pubic hair and tickled my arse to work me hot and get my cock straining hard before her petite hand wrapped round my hard shaft. Since my girl friend had left me I hadn't enjoyed a woman for months except in porn or in my masturbation dreams. Now I savoured a delicious twenty year old big boobed leggy beauty.

Louise stroked and tugged my lust and erection sensitised penis just the way I like, rhythmically pulling my foreskin with her hand sliding right over my knob to catch that so sensitive spot just under my cock head. Her other hand lightly fondled my backside and thighs. As Louise wanked me her father's eyes were locked on her hand round my shaft and he was encouraging her with advice like:

"Nice and smooth, girl. ... Go right up over his knob. ... Remember what I showed you."

After minutes of exquisite sex pleasure from Louise's tugging and stroking hand my orgasm rose. Louise had obviously been taught well. Even if she had missed the feel of my penis suddenly becoming even stiffer in her hand she wouldn't have mistaken the way I gripped her bum cheeks, rammed my hips forward and grunted. Using just her thumb and forefinger she took me through to a meaty cum sending my jet of semen arching out in a hefty spurt. I stood there still holding Louise as she gently wanked the last spurts of semen and pulses of orgasm pleasure from my cock. Louise looked at her father, who was grinning approvingly at her.

"There," Louise said proudly. "I did it just the way you said you like!"

There were a couple of bottles of wine, some cans of beer and some nibbles on a poolside table. They invited me to stay a while for a drink and to join them for a dip in the pool. After a hot sweaty day the pool was just what I needed, and of course I was hopeful of another chance with Louise or her mother. Soon I was nicely relaxed, all except for a part of me that was getting more and more stiff and tense the more I saw of Louise and Brenda.

I kept myself sober as I had to drive home but after a while Brenda was getting quite tipsy. I was walking along the side of the pool having got myself what I told myself was my last beer. Brenda was standing in the shallow water by the side of the pool with the water lapping her hairy pussy and the edge of the pool up just to her breasts. I'd noticed how her eyes had been lingering more and more on me. The hungry look on her face as she'd watched my every penis-swinging step as I strolled to the table and back got my cock well on its way up. As I approached her she looked up at me from the water.

"My turn now. Wanna see if mummy can do as well as her dirty little girl? Gimme that big hard cock."

Brenda's voice was slurred from wine and she grinned lewdly as she ran her eyes down my body. Having said that she licked her lips then put her finger in her mouth and slid her lips smoothly up and down its length with her cheeks dimpling as she sucked on it. I got that message too.

I knelt with my knees spread on the soft matting right on the edge of the pool and thrust my hips forward. I was certainly more than ready for more. Kneeling like that my shaft was sticking out almost horizontally, aimed straight at Brenda's face. In fact it's my favourite masturbation position. It pulls my muscles tight, I love the heavy feel of my erect penis and the feel of my balls swinging when I kneel like that. More than just that, I'd learned at student parties that if I'm masturbating like that someone can reach under me between my legs from behind to play with my arse and balls to add to my wanking experience.

Brenda began to kiss and lick the head of my penis and reached up to tickle my balls and arse with her fingers. That put the finishing touches to getting my cock up in a rock hard erection. Louise saw what her mother was up to and she wasn't going to be left out of the fun. She was out of the pool in a flash and squatting beside me with her naked body against me again.

"Let me, mum!" Louise said excitedly.

Then her mother's lips slid over my cock head and she massaged it with her lips and tongue. Louise's hand was caressing my bum and tickling my bum crack, reaching right underneath me between my legs from behind tickling my arse, balls, my inside thigh tops and the base of my erect penis. Standing in the water Brenda rocked backward and forward to slide her lips up and down my shaft, right up over my cock head. I could feel Brenda sucking on the up stroke, the way I used to like my girl friend to do.

Steve came and stood near Brenda in the pool fondling her bottom as he watched his wife and daughter in action. I'd heard of men who like to watch their wives having sex with other men but never met one. Steve was obviously one of those guys and with both his wife and daughter performing I could see he was enjoying a voyeur double treat. I made sure I put on a good performance for him myself grunting like guys do in porn videos and enthusiastically exploring his daughter's naked body with my hands as she squatted beside me.

Brenda certainly did know how to make a man wait. It was ages of delicious sex pleasure before my cum rose. In my kneeling position I strained to thrust my cock forward and again almost involuntarily grabbed Brenda's head to pull her face hard against my bush of pubic hair. I jerked my semen into Brenda's mouth with her daughter's hand between my legs cuddling my arse and balls. When I finally let Brenda go and her lips slid back off my cock, Louise's fingers on my shaft sent a last spurt of my semen splashing onto Brenda's face.

By then it was getting late and cold, and the way Steve and Brenda were looking at each other and touching each other told me it was their turn again now. So I left this incestuous family to it, wondering if it would be just Steve and Brenda using the big wide double bed in the apartment or whether it would be a whole family occasion.

I drove past the apartment a couple of days later hoping for more fun with this sexually liberated family but the big white BMW was gone and so were they. I checked the place and found they'd left it spotless. There was almost no trace of their ever being there except for them leaving me a bottle of wine and a note thanking me, and a girl's tiny white cotton thong left on the bed in the bedroom Louise had used. I don't often remember the innumerable people who stay at the apartments during a season, but I'll certainly be looking out for that family if they come again.