Meet The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squirming in his seat, "No actually I think it's good, at least I guess so."

"Why do you guess so honey? Wouldn't you love to have a willing pair of bi-sexual girls take turns with you and each other?"

"Ok your going to have to stop or I'll pull over and fuck the shit out of you right here!"

"Oh poor baby, ok I'll stop but I don't want to not when it feels like it may want to come out and play!" she squeezed him one last time and stuck her tongue in his ear then kissed his neck.

They stopped and got some Chinese food took it back to his house and sat by the pool to eat. By now they had calmed down and shared their lives with each other. She had been married for six months to her high school sweetheart until she caught him with another guy in their bed having sex.

"I thought maybe we could share him, but the guy was strictly into guys and had convinced my ex he was too. They never stopped jerking each other off while I stood there either, bastards!"

"Sorry, it sounds like me and my ex; she decided she likes women only too."

"Do you two ever talk?"

"No she moved away after we signed the papers to a neighboring town. The last I heard they were going to try and adopt, but it was denied."

"He and I don't talk either; oh I get a check every month with both their names on it though. When I met Mandy she was just getting out of an abusive relationship. You wouldn't recognize her then. She would hang her head and never look a man in the face. Now since she had him arrested and put in prison, she changed her life completely. We met at a party for work and hit it off right away. One night after way too many drinks we ended up in bed, but the funny thing is neither one of us had any regrets at all. In fact we enjoyed each others company so much we moved in together and it's been two years ago."

"So neither of you was bi?"

"Nope, oh I experimented in college a little, but never really thought about it."

"What about Mandy?"

"She took to it like a natural, that girl has a magic tongue. She had me screaming and begging for mercy in ten minutes!"

Laughing he adjusted himself making her laugh.

Finishing off their meal they went inside. She jumped up on the stool next to the sink.

With her elbows on the counter and hands on her face she watched him clean up and put stuff away, "I know it sounds weird, but I like to watch you. The way you move is like a dance. No wasted motion everything goes smooth like it's choreographed."

He leaned on the counter across from her, "That's because of my job, I design and manufacture systems for the airline industry, plus I like to dance. Both seem to make my mind work in a rhythm like thinking musically. I know it sounds weird."

"Do you play anything?"

"Sure want to hear."

"Sure!"

He led her over to the piano in the corner and had her sit next to him. Playing several songs he sang the lyrics to a popular hit from several years ago then stopped, "Well, what do you think?"

"I feel like I died and went to heaven. I never had a guy sing to me before," she rested her head on his shoulder. "Joe I have to tell you, tonight I hoped to get laid. Now after all this and getting laid, I'm exhausted."

He laughed slipped off the stool and picked her up carrying her in the master bathroom and setting her down he turned the shower on, helped her out of the clothes she had on then stripped his off. Taking her hand they got in under the spray and he gently washed her from head to toe then she did him. Rinsing each other off he slipped out handed her a thick towel and when they were finished he picked her up and took her to bed. They both fell asleep in each others arms.

Stephanie and Joe spent the next several days either together or visiting Mandy at the hospital.

Mandy has gotten her memory back and recalled everything except getting her head cracked and the time spent on her way to the hospital, even he and Stephanie's visit that night was gone.

Sitting up in bed she gave him a big smile when Joe came in the room, "Hey good looking! Stephanie just left a little while ago to get me some clothes," the nurse came in with some papers for her to sign, "It seems the warden is letting me out for good behavior."

The nurse lightly slapped her arm, "Oh poo, I wish all my patients were as well behaved as you dear," she took out her IV and unhooked all the gadgets from her, "There you go honey. Do you have anyone to take care of you for a few days? I think this fellow would if you asked him nice," they both turned to look at him.

"Well if it's ok with Stephanie, I'd be glad too."

Mandy giggled and raised her eyebrows. The nurse could see they wanted her to leave.

As the door closed Mandy pulled him closer and planted her mouth on his. When they parted she made him sit on the bed, "So Joe, tell me what you and Steph have been doing without me? Are you having fun together?"

"Yeah we're having a lot of fun, but what she tells me you want to have some fun with us?"

She started to rub his leg, "I miss having fun with her, but I want to have a lot of fun with you!" her hand had run up to caress his balls through his pants, "I bet you do too!"

Just before he could say anything in walks Stephanie carrying a bag with clothes in it, "Well, well, well! Making time with my guy, huh?" she tossed the bag on the chair then sat next to him.

Mandy leaned in against his chest, "Yeah, but knowing you sweetie you'll want to watch or even better join in!"

Stephanie giggled and bent forward kissing her over his crotch while her hand joined the other rubbing him.

Taking their hands in his he stood up separating them, "Now, as much as I love the attention, shouldn't we get you dressed and out of here?"

"Oh fine, ruin all our fun! Hand me some clothes Steph please?" she threw off the covers and pulled the gown over her head. Sitting there without a stitch on she smiled at him and rubbed her fingers across her hard nipples, "See anything you like Joe?"

He cleared his throat and adjusted his growing cock, "Yes I do, a lot as a matter of fact!"

Stephanie was giggling at his reaction, "Don't worry sweetie we'll take care of that nasty bulge in your pants later."

Tossing Mandy a short skirt and a button down shirt she held her hand to her mouth, "Oops, I forgot any underwear!"

Pulling the shirt on laughing, "Yeah I'll bet you forgot!" she stood up and almost passed out. They both grabbed her arms and laid her back on the bed hollering for the nurse.

She came in and checked her over, "Mandy you aren't ready to stand up quite yet honey," she helped her settle back down and turned to Joe, "Is she staying at your house?"

"If she wants too, of course she's welcome?"

Mandy teared up sniffled then nodded her head.

The doctor came in and gave her a once over then released her in Stephanie's care. The got her in the car and headed for his place.

Stephanie sat next to her in the back seat where she dozed off, "Hey Joe, we never asked you about staying with you, are you sure it's ok?"

Looking at her in the rear view mirror he smiled, "That's because you didn't have to ask. I haven't said it, but I'd like to have some company living with me if it's ok with you two?"

She got quiet and looked out the window for a moment then leaned forward on the seatback, "Your ex is an idiot for letting you go babe. Joe you are the last of a dying breed of men. You're the honest, caring type; the kind that genuinely does stuff from the heart. Speaking for Mandy and me we'd love to stay with you, at least until we drive you crazy and you ask us to leave; or we wear you down in the sack!" she patted his arm and laughed.

"I'm willing to take that chance. Thanks Steph, that was nice."

Mandy was still a little out of it so he pulled in the garage and picked her up taking her to the master bedroom where he set her on the edge of the bed.

"There you go, now settle back and rest, ok?"

She nodded sleepily and rolled over on her side to fall asleep immediately.

"Wow, they really doped her up!" she reached over and unbuttoned her shirt, "Could you help me get her clothes off please?"

He got on the other side of the bed and held her up while she stripped her shirt off, "God I wish my tits were that big. I've always been jealous of her boobs. I mean look at them, her nipples are perfect, they don't sag or anything yet. I like to rest my head on them when we play around sometimes. What do you think of them?"

He was having a difficult time not cupping them in his hands, "Uh, well, yeah their nice, very nice."

She laughed at his response, "What's the matter? Go ahead squeeze them, she won't mind. All she talks about when you're not around is what she wants you to do to her or what she can do to you. Here let me give you some incentive!"

She slipped off the bed and stripped out of her clothes. He could feel his cock pressing against Mandy's back, wanting to be free of the confines of his pants.

She kneeled on the bed and caressed Mandy's breasts then got closer to her pressing hers towards him. Squeezing her own she smiled at him, "Ok, now touch mine then hers and tell me what you think."

Shrugging his shoulders he let Mandy's weight rest on his chest then reached out with both hands and squeezed Stephanie's breasts letting his thumbs rub her nipples, "I love your tits. There's not a thing I would change about them."

"I know you like my tits silly! Now do the same with hers, shit I'm so horny doing this I can't stand it!"

He watched her staring at his hands as he gently cupped Mandy's breasts. Squeezing each one until the nipple stood out like a hard little nub, "Hmm, I think there nice too, just different. She's bigger and thicker, but I bet they taste the same."

Glancing up at him she bent forward and sucked a nipple in her mouth making Mandy push her chest out and moan, "Damn, she's horny even when she's doped up! Let's lay her on her back."

They pulled the covers off the bed and settled her in the middle. She pulled off the skirt so she was totally naked, "Your turn to taste her, but first come here," she pulled him over and passionately kissed him slipping their tongues in each other's mouths.

She helped pull his shirt off then unfastened his pants so he could get them off.

Sliding back on the floor he stood up and while she rubbed her friend's body with her hands and lightly licked her nipples he let his pants drop to the floor then pulled his boxers down and off. Standing there with his cock sticking straight out he grasped it in his hand stroking it.

"I was hoping to make you hot and bothered, I see it worked!" she came over the top of Mandy's legs and pulled him close for more tongue action while she stroked his cock.

She broke contact, "Get back on the bed honey. Kneel over her while I suck you off! Do whatever you want to with her."

He smiled as the lust filled her eyes. Kneeling next to Mandy he rubbed her tit with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other surprised she was very wet. Stephanie sucked him in her mouth while she rubbed Mandy's other boob and lay her hand over his on her cunt pressing his finger in with her own.

Stephanie was getting close to having an orgasm she was so turned on. Mandy must have woke up from all the attention. Not making a sound she slipped her fingers in Stephanie's soaked pussy making her moan and swallow him further. Her other hand went around his back and lightly touched his asshole and balls making him moan out loud and pump in her mouth.

Both of them were fucking her pussy with their fingers making her moan out loud and cum quickly coating their fingers with her juices. Pulling their fingers out she calmed down and enjoyed the show, "Suck his cock honey, that's it baby eat that meat stick!"

Stephanie was inspired to new heights as she had her orgasm wetting her friends hand with her secretions.

Joe was on the verge of shooting his load, "Oh shit I'm going to cum!"

Mandy scooted down till she was directly under his cock licking his balls as her friend's saliva coated the shaft.

Stephanie could feel her moving so she quickly pulled him out of her mouth and jerked his cock towards Mandy's face, "Here baby eat his load, you haven't had it yet, get ready for it!"

"Oh fuck, fuck, Mmmmmnbnnnnngggggg!" his legs and back stiffened then his cock shot out a long rope of cum directly in Mandy's mouth, the next one coated her upper lip and face.

Stephanie continued to stroke his cum into her mouth milking him on her lips. Mandy pulled him closer and clamped her lips on him sucking out the last of his load then licked the head.

She released him and he sat back on his calves to catch his breath.

Stephanie bent down and used her tongue to lick his cum from Mandy's face then drip it in her mouth. They gave each other a cum-coated kiss as Stephanie sat back and giggled.

"Did you like the way we woke you up baby?"

"You bet I did, you can do that anytime!" she used her fingers to wipe his seed into her mouth, "Uhmmm, yummy. It's been way too long since I had some of that and yours is very tasty. Come here honey," she held her arms open for him.

Bending forward he kissed her slipping his tongue in her mouth tasting her.

"Very nice Joe, thank you. Now get out of here I'm tired," she closed her eyes and promptly fell asleep.

Hand in hand they went to take a shower.

The time went quickly and Mandy recovered physically but her memory was still fuzzy. After a few days she could take a shower and come down to the kitchen by her self. Stephanie and he took turns giving her a shower and with either of them it turned into a sexual encounter. He would hear their moans and she would hear her scream his name as he filled her with cum.

Finally the doctor declared her fit enough to go back to work, "Well it had to happen sooner or later guys. I'm really going to miss staying here with you Joe, and having Steph so close is even more special. You two have really taken care of me in a lot of ways!" she giggled.

They were all sitting in the dining room eating the dinner she had prepared.

Stephanie was taking a drink of wine then sat back wiped her mouth, "I think we can both thank you Joe; if it wasn't for you none of this could have happened in the first place."

Taking a sip of wine he hid his red face, "Well, I didn't really do anything special. There is one thing I'd like to propose to both of you."

They looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Well, uh, if you want to stay I have plenty of room and I would love to have you both here. I've gotten close to both of you, in more ways than one and the house would seem pretty empty when you're gone."

They looked at each other, Mandy smiled, "So which one of us are you proposing to?"

"Yeah I met you first, but you saved her life. That's a tough decision to make, too bad we don't live in Utah then it wouldn't be a problem."

He could see his idea was being shot back at him like a rocket. They both had their elbows on the table and were looking over the wine glass in their hands.

"Ok, very funny, you two comedians. Hummm, if I was to 'propose' which one would accept first?"

They both set their glasses down and shot their hands in the air, "Oh, oh, oh, me, me, me!" they said in unison.

Placing his chin in his hand he looked at each of them in turn, "I don't know. Maybe the two of you could show me just how much you want me?"

Mandy stood up and did a slow strip tease to the music playing. Taking her blouse off she teased him by using it to cover her bra covered breasts. Throwing it on the floor she ran her hands up and down her thighs close to her crotch then unsnapped her jeans slowly unzipping them and letting them fall to the floor. Kicking her leg they flew under the table. Standing there with her legs spread she ran her hand between her legs stopping at her panty covered pussy while her other squeezed her breast. Turning around she reached behind and unsnapped the bra, turning again she held it over her breasts with both hands while she bumped and ground to the music.

Her routine was just like the ones he had seen in the strip clubs and his cock was hard as a steel rod making a tent out of the front of his pants.

She turned her back to him and looking over her shoulder pulled the bra off tossing it over her shoulder at his head. Bending down she spread her legs and peeked at him from between them using her hands to caress her large tits, never letting him see the nipples. She turned again and dropped her hands to her hips, slipping her fingers in the waistband of her panties then pulling them up he watched as the fabric slipped between her pussy lips pulling them apart.

"Holy shit!" he whispered.

Now Mandy turned again and bent over to peek at him slipping her panties down across the cheeks of her ass she let them slip down to the floor. Pulling her feet out she spread her legs further and ran her fingers between her cheeks and into her pussy which made him squirm in his seat.

Standing up she turned towards them rubbed her tits and stood next to his chair. Planting her leg between his she pushed them apart and sat on his leg rubbing her cunt on him leaving a wet trail across his pants. Using just her knee she rubbed his cock and balls, "How's that for a start baby?"

With her hard nipple just inches from his mouth he had trouble talking.

"Alright that's enough or he'll cum in his pants Mandy!"

Continuing to rub herself on his leg she looked at her and grinned then stood up and pulled her chair over next to his resting her hand on his erection lightly scratching it with her fingernails.

Stephanie stood up and cleared the plates to the other end of the table, "Now it's my turn to show you what I'll do for you sweetie!"

She did a similar strip tease but got down to being naked a little quicker. With one hand lightly rubbing her cunt and the other squeezing her nipple she came over and sat on the table in front of them spreading her legs. Wetting her fingers she rubbed both her nipples and when they were hard little nubs she grabbed one of her breasts and sucked it in her mouth then did the other. They could see her slit was wet and the lips were puffy and swollen which opened her a little.

Mandy had stopped scratching him and was enthralled with the show.

Taking one of the thick candles on the table she wiped it with the table cloth then licked it like it was a cock wetting it with her saliva. Slowly she ran it down between her breasts across her belly and rubbed between her pussy lips with it getting it wetter. With a little moan of pleasure she stared at him while she slipped it in her waiting hole. Several times she fucked her cunt with the smooth wax cock then pushed it deep in her canal and left it there.

As they watched iot twitch with every beat of her heart she took the other candle on the table and went through the same motions slipping it in next to the other getting it wet and slick with cunt juice. Pulling it out she slid it further down to the entrance of her asshole then slowly slid it in and out of her ass until almost all of it was buried deep in her bowels. Laying back she used both hands to fuck her holes with her wax dildos. It only took a few minutes of her moaning and asking him if he wanted to fuck her ass when she had an orgasm which squeezed both of them out on the floor.

Catching her breath she stood up and stepped over to Mandy kissing her passionately while her hands squeezed her breasts and nipples. Then she did the same to him keeping one hand on Mandy's tit and her other she wrapped around his cock still in his pants.

Mandy stood up and made her sit on the chair then buried her face in her crotch licking her cunt.

Joe stood up and quickly stripped out of his clothes and held his cock for Stephanie to suck on. Not wanting to just cum in her mouth again he pulled her up then he sat on the chair, "Turn around baby. I want to fuck your ass then Mandy can eat your pussy too."