Meet The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and using his pre-cum slipped him in her candle stretched anus until he disappeared deep in her hole. Leaning back she put her feet on his thighs and opened her legs for him to hold as he pumped her ass.

Mandy got down between her legs and licked his shaft as it slid in her then sucked on his balls. Moving up she used her tongue to tickle him then slid it deep in her cunt to suck out her juices. Moving up a little further she lapped at her clit as Stephanie moaned and writhed on his cock.

They worked in this position for several minutes until Stephanie had her orgasm. Joe let his cock slide out of her ass and into Mandy's mouth. She sucked him down her throat groaning as Stephanie got down between her legs and started to lick her pussy and clit. She neared her orgasm and stopped sucking him, she just left his cock in her mouth and ran her tongue across the shaft making little mewing sounds until she pulled her head back, "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" she came in a gusher spraying her friends face with her pussy juice.

Joe hadn't cum yet, he was too caught up in the whole scene of them pleasing one another and him at the same time.

The girls stood up and were breathing hard looking at his angry red cock still sticking straight up throbbing with every beat of his heart.

"Well any suggestions as to how we get that thing to shoot its load and just who gets to enjoy it?" Mandy pointed at his cock as he slowly stroked it.

"Yeah I got an idea!" Stephanie leaned over and whispered in her ear then they both turned to grin at him.

They both got down on all fours and stuck their asses in the air, "Joe you fuck both of us a little at a time until just before you cum. Then tell us when you're ready and we'll do the rest, ok?"

Seeing both their wet open pussies he only nodded and got behind Stephanie slipping his cock all the way in her cunt making her groan. With his other hand he slipped three fingers in Mandy's pussy and fucked her with them making her gasp and press back.

He didn't know how they did it, but the girls had gotten close enough to kiss each other and suck on their tongues. Feeling he was getting close he pulled out of her and moved over to Mandy slamming his cock in with one thrust then fingering Stephanie's cunt the same way.

As he got closer to having his orgasm he went faster until he felt his balls tighten, "I'm close girls, shit, shit. Real close!"

Both of them quickly turned around and put their cheeks together holding their mouths open and their tongues out. With their hands they rubbed his balls and Mandy slipped her finger deep in his asshole to rub his prostate.

He had wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked it at their faces until her finger slipped in his ass then he started to shoot out his load, "Oh fuck! Cmmmmmmnnnngngggng!" he sprayed both their faces like a garden hose. Long thick ropes of cum lay across their nose, lips and tongue. When his cock quit shooting out it's load he used it to push his sperm into their mouths and milk what was left onto their lips.

The girls leaned towards each other and licked their faces clean sucking his cum off one another. After several moments they wiped their finger across their lips and pulled him down into a gang kiss letting him taste his stuff on their tongues and mouth.

Laying there until they could catch their breath Mandy and Stephanie had been lazily playing with his dick which remained semi-hard.

Stephanie got up on her elbow and bent down to suck him deep in her mouth. Smacking her lips as she let him go with a pop, "I don't really care who you decide on as long as I get to stay too."

Mandy got up on her elbow and while Steph held his cock she sucked it down in her mouth and let it go with a pop, "Yeah I don't care either, plus how is he going to decide after that?"

Grinning he rubbed their backs, "Oh does this mean we're done? I was hoping to be convinced some more."

"Oh you did, huh?" looking at Stephanie she threw her leg over and let her slip his now hard cock in her cunt. Getting on her knees she rocked back and forth then placing her hands on his chest she smiled at him, "I think Stephanie should sit on your face while you fuck me first then it's her turn, but we'll tell you when to cum again, so don't get in any rush!"