Meet the Parents Ch. 02

Story Info
Phil meets the rest of the kinky family...
5.6k words
4.46
14.3k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about your Step-Dad?" Phil asked as he attempted to fix and reapply his lipstick. It had gotten a bit smeared when Jan was grinding on his face earlier. "Will he be at dinner?"

"Oh, he'll be there..." Jan said curtly. There was dripping disdain in her voice at the mention of him.

"I take it the two of you don't get along?" Phil pressed tentatively.

Jan shook her head and rolled her eyes, sighing and searching for the words. "We...he's...well, you'll see." she said cryptically, but made no more mention of the matter. Phil decided not to question any further.

Jan scooched onto the bench next to him so they could both look in the vanity and fix their make-up. Jan's was always a bit more toned down than his. Where she used more nude and neutral tones, Phil's were always bright and flamboyant. They eyed each other playfully, and Jan seemed happy to change the subject. After putting a light coat of gloss on her lips and powdering her nose, she stood up and began fixing Phil's pigtails.

"Your sisters seem nice..." Phil tried, attempting to break the silence, "and your Mother too!"

They exchanged glances through the mirror, then burst into laughter simultaneously.

"They really aren't so bad once you get to know them," Jan shrugged as she brushed out the ends of Phil's hair. "They can just come on a little strong and be a little...stuck in their ways."

"I understand, and I don't fault them for it." Phil conceded, "That's pretty much how I'd expect a family of dommes to be."

The conversation died down again as Jan stood Phil up and fixed his disheveled outfit.

"Maybe I shouldn't wear it..." Phil said when Jan started checking his diaper. "It seems to be the main thing they're harping on us about."

"Nonsense!" Jan exclaimed, standing up so her and Phil met eye to eye again. "They do not have a say in what goes on in our relationship. You love your diapers, I love them too. You love me, and I love you. Nothing they say or do will get in the way of that."

Phil smiled warmly as she readjusted one of the tapes. He was so happy to have finally found someone who accepted him for who he was, even if her family didn't quite feel the same.

"Besides..." Jan continued as she stood back to admire her work, "who could deny how fucking adorable you are??"

She took Phil by the hand and kissed him on the cheek. "Ready for nom noms, little one?"

Phil nodded his head innocently the way he did when slipping into subspace.

"Alright," Jan said, trying to keep the anxiety from her voice. "Let's do this!"

******

By the time they made their way down the stairs and into the dining room, Jan's younger sister Cindy was already seated. The table was arranged with what Phil assumed to be their finest china. Candles were already lit beneath the beautiful chandelier and everything polished to its most brilliant shine.

Cindy gave Phil and Jan a bemused look as they each took their seats across from her. If she knew anything about what the two of them were doing earlier in their room, she didn't say it. But she didn't have much time to do so before Marcia came fumbling down the stairs.

"Two little shits tried to ghost me today" she said exasperatedly as she sat down and took a few gulps of water.

"So what'd you do?" Cindy beckoned.

Marcia's eyes went wide behind her glass, like she couldn't believe she asked. "Well I already have one of their credit cards on file, so I bought myself a nice pair of earrings from Tiffany's. The other is a new sub, but I still have plenty of pictures of him in a dress, sucking some stranger's dick that I'm sure his wife will never see coming."

"Are you gonna send them to her?"

"Already did." Marcia said, "We'll see if she emails me back or just ups and leaves him. Either way, I don't care. Not my problem anymore. That'll teach the fucker not to cross me."

Cindy laughed wickedly while Jan and Phil sipped their waters awkwardly.

There was a pleasant aroma wafting from the kitchen. Phil assumed it must have been Jan's mother Carol in there working diligently. Instead, she came out of the door from her master bedroom. So it wasn't her that was cooking in the kitchen.

"Hello all" Carol announced eloquently as she glided through the empty den and into the dining room.

There was a clatter from the kitchen, a scrambling of feet, and soon a very flustered looking woman was coming into the room. Grabbing the back of the chair Carol was about to sit in and pulling it out for her just in the nick of time.

"Sorry Mistress Carol, there you are, dear!" the woman said. She struck Phil as a younger looking Mrs. Doubtfire. She let Carol stand in front of the chair before gently pressing the seat in and allowing her to sit down gracefully.

The maid, nanny, or whatever she was, quickly bowed before returning to the kitchen.

Carol looked up from the head of the table to admire the scene. "Well don't you all look lovely!" she said, raising her glass and beaming radiantly.

As they began making small talk and munching on freshly made bread, Phil wriggled a bit uncomfortably in his diaper, still wet and sticky from he and Jan's previous encounter. The maid came out and began serving wine, taking each of their glasses and pouring them elegantly. Phil glanced around and noticed for the first time that all of the chairs were occupied.

After Cindy finished explaining some new spanking implement she was putting on her Christmas list and how it was different from the ones she already had, Phil cleared his throat and spoke up for the first time: "Ehem...will...umm...your...step-father, be joining us?"

The maid tensed and dribbled a little of the wine she was pouring for Carol. It splattered down the glass and onto the white linen tablecloth.

"Oh my goodness! I'm s-so, I'm so sorry I--" the maid stammered, but before she could say any more Carol whipped her hand out like a viper and snatched the maid by the ear. Dragging her whimpering and whining into the master bedroom. The door slammed shut and the muffled pleas of the maid could be heard.

"Please miss! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to--AHH!! AHHH!!" several resounding thwacks could be heard over the deadened silence at the table. Cindy smirked and Marcia took another sip of water while Jan and Phil eyed each other. Phil more confused than anyone about the situation.

Soon the door to the bedroom opened and the maid came out with misty eyes and reddened cheeks on her face. With the way she was clutching the hem of her dress to the backside, Phil assumed her buttcheeks were also the same shade of red.

Carol strode in behind and sat down as if nothing were amiss, resetting her napkin on her lap. "So where were we?"

"Phil was just asking where our Step-daddy was," Cindy smirked.

Carol was sipping her own water before carefully swallowing and smiling. "Well perhaps the two of them should meet!" She raised her hand high and gave a snap of her fingers.

Immediately the same maid bounced back into the room, looking exasperated. "Yes Mistress?"

"Alice, dear. We would like you to meet Jan's...acquaintance...Phil." Carol said as she tipped the glass in Phil's direction.

"Boyfriend." Jan corrected, to which the other girls scoffed.

Carol paid no attention, and neither did Alice. The maid simply curtseyed properly in front of Phil and squeaked "P-pleasure to meet you, Mister--uh--Miss?...Phil."

"Nice to meet you...Alice" he replied.

It was an awkward exchange. Made even more awkward by the fact that neither of them really knew which type of pronouns to use, and neither could decide which of the two subs was more pathetic. The one in a maid outfit indistinguishable from a real woman that was serving the guests of the family he married into? Or the one at the table---in a diaper.

Marcia broke the silence, "You can serve us dinner now, slave" she said, giving an impatient look.

"Yes, of course, Mistress!" Alice curtsied and scurried off into the other room.

She came back shortly after with a cart carrying five steaming plates. Alice carefully placed each plate in front of Carol first, then the rest, even Phil.

Phil's mouth watered immediately. Herb roasted chicken, honey glazed carrots, and garlic mashed potatoes wafted into his face. It wasn't often he got real meals, and when he did they were usually--

"Let me cut that up for you, baby," Jan said, taking Phil's plate and using her knife to cube the chicken into tiny, bite-sized morsels. "Can't have the baby choking now, can we?"

While Jan patronized him in front of everyone, Alice was busy pouring white wine into everyone's glasses. When she went to grab Phil's glass, Jan stopped him.

"None of that kind of grape juice for him, thanks" she said, reaching into the diaper bag next to her, pulling out a sippy cup, and removing the lid. "Can you fill this up with regular juice for him?"

Alice eyed Jan and Phil back and forth, slack-jawed. Jan glared down her brow at her, a look Phil knew to take seriously, and apparently Alice did too, taking the cup with a curtsey and heading back into the kitchen.

Cindy and Marcia watched with upturned noses as Jan took out a big bib, clasped it around Phil's neck, grabbed his fork, and used it to pick up a cube of chicken and bring it to his mouth.

Marcia was the first to clear her throat, "So do you have a...real boyfriend, Jan?"

Jan's fork clanked against her plate as she cut a baby carrot into even smaller bites for Phil before stabbing it with the prongs aggressively. "What do you mean? Phil is my boyfriend..."

Marcia rolled her eyes, "No I mean, a REAL man. You know..." she went on, "Someone to take care of your needs..."

"He does take care of my needs," Jan retorted.

"No, not like that. I mean, I know you have this weird 'maternal' instinct or whatever. You always have, ever since you were playing with dolls. So I get it, if you want to play 'mommy' it's...whatever. But I'm talking about your...sexual needs."

Jan scoffed as she mushed some of the potatoes back into Phil's mouth. He was trying to focus on eating instead of listening to the uncomfortable conversation, but he wasn't great at multitasking. "Phil satisfies all of my 'needs', Marcia."

Multiple forks clanked at that.

"You...you can't be serious!" Marcia exclaimed, "PLEASE don't tell me you're fucking him, Jesus Christ!"

"Do not use that language in my house!!" their mother Carol barked.

When Jan flushed and failed to reply, Cindy stepped in, "I caught the two of them looking rather flustered in the room before dinner..."

Carol's eyes went wide at that. "You did what?! What were the two of you doing?" she sneered at Jan and Phil.

"Nothing, Mother! And it's none of your business, anyway! I'm a grown woman! I can choose what to do and not to do with my own boyfriend!"

But Carol was seething now, "This is exactly why I wanted his penis locked in chastity! He can't be trusted, Jan! You know what men are like..." she glanced at Cindy, who looked at Alice.

Alice had returned with Phil's juice, and looked rather uncomfortable with the whole conversation.

Phil cleared his throat, "What...erm...what happened?"

Alice was pouring Cindy's wine now. Cindy's lips cut into a line, like she was remembering something long ago that was being stirred up again. She sighed, smiled, and pushed back her chair. "'Step-Daddy, or--as he wanted me to call him-- 'Daddy'" she said the words mockingly as she circled Alice, who was standing frozen and quivering like prey being hunted. "'Daddy' tried to get a little...frisky with me" she emphasized the word with a swift knee to Alice's caged balls. Alice groaned as she took the shot. To her credit, she didn't spill a single drop of the bottle of wine in her hand. But Cindy wasn't done, "'Daddy' learned real quick not to mess with anyone in our family." Another kick to the balls. "Didn't you 'Daddy'?!" Kick. Kick. Kick, until Alice keeled over onto the floor and Cindy was stomping on his testicles. She was doing it so hard Phil thought she might crack the hard plastic cage.

"Y-yes, Miss Cindy!!" came Alice's pathetic high-pitched voice, "Yes!! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!"

Cindy gave him two more kicks and spit on him before pulling back her chair, plopping back into it, sighing, and fixing her hair.

Alice also fixed her disheveled wig, silenced her whimpers, got back up, grabbed the bottle, and resumed pouring wine for Marcia.

Marcia continued the conversation as if nothing had occurred. "Just because something happened to Cindy doesn't mean all men are like that, mom!" Jan was about to say the exact same thing, so she was a bit confused when it came from Marcia.

"Wait.." Jan paused, befuddled, "what do you mean?"

Marcia sighed, "I'm just saying, let me hook you up with a friend of mine. He's 6'4, super built, dark skin and--" she mouthed the next words behind her hand so Carol couldn't see: he's got a VERY. Big. Cock!

"That is enough!" Carol smacked the table, causing the silverware to rattle and commanding the room into silence. Her throat rose and fell with a deep inhale as she closed her eyes and collected herself. "I'm sorry, Jan. But if Phil is going to be in this house uncaged, he will have to spend the night in the basement with Alice."

"What?! That's not fair!! Mom I'm twenty-eight years--" but Jan stopped as the smell hit her nose. She looked back at Phil, who was looking rather guilty. She sniffed again to be sure. "Sweetheart did you..." she whispered the last words as if the others wouldn't be able to hear, "did you go...poo poo?"

Phil was looking beside himself. He had never gone #2 at such an inopportune time unless Jan had wanted to humiliate him. His plan was to use it as the only weapon he had to derail the conversation. Turns out it took them a bit longer to notice, and it was much more embarrassing than he'd anticipated.

"Ewww!" Cindy exclaimed.

"Gross!" Marcia dropped her fork on the plate of what was left of her food, obviously too disgusted to finish.

Phil was on the verge of tears, and probably would have started crying in shame right then and there if it wasn't for Jan's consoling hand on his back.

"It's okay sweetie, it...happens. Come on!" She said, grabbing the diaper bag, "Let's go get you changed!"

"I'll do it," Carol offered, obviously trying to make amends.

"It's fine, I can do it." Jan retorted.

"No, really dear, sit down"

"I said 'I can do it', Mom! I'm perfectly capable of changing my boyfriend's diaper!!"

"Make Alice do it..." Cindy suggested.

Carol nodded at that, "Well I think that's a great idea!"

Jan contemplated for a second. She didn't mind changing Phil's poopy diapers, in fact she sometimes enjoyed it. She had gotten used to the mess and the smell, but it's still not something she was chomping at the bit to do. It also might help ease the tension in the room.

"Fine..." Jan sighed, holding the diaper bag up. Alice looked back and forth apprehensively at the table. Cindy gave him a stern look. Even though she wasn't thrilled about the diaper stuff, she relished any opportunity to make Alice's life miserable.

Alice gulped under Cindy's threatening gaze and took the bag from Jan. "Uh...umm...over here, Ph-Phil..." she squeaked, reluctantly motioning to the floor in the living room, away from the table.

Phil's diaper squelched as he pushed his chair back. It drooped down beneath his skirt when stood, waddling over to where Alice had indicated. Still in view of the women in the dining room, but far enough away to where they wouldn't be bothered by the stench or the dirty details.

When they approached the spot and turned to each other, Alice clutched the bag anxiously, obviously not used to giving any sort of commands. Phil at least knew what to do, taking the tiny folded mat from the bag and laying it down on the floor before carefully clambering down onto it.

Alice gulped reluctantly and got down on his knees between Phil's trembling legs. Phil had never gotten his diaper changed by anyone other than Jan, and he definitely didn't think his future Father-in-Law would ever be one to do it. Both of them were not privy to the situation, but the prying eyes of the women in the other room told them they didn't have much choice.

Alice exhaled exasperatedly, summoning the courage as she pushed Phil's skirt up and unsnapped a tape on the diaper. Then another, and another, and one more so the wet, messy diaper was free of its bonds. Alice took a deep breath and turned her head away a bit as she pulled the front of the diaper open.

She coughed as the smell punched her in the face, using her other hand to plug her nose and cover her mouth to keep herself from gagging.

Phil felt a little bad. No one should have to clean up his filth. He even felt bad when Jan did it, even though she always insisted it's "what Mommies do for their wittle babies". But there was nothing he could do to make matters better for him or Alice, he just had to lay there and pray it would be over soon.

Alice grabbed several wipes and sighed, trying to psyche herself up. She tucked her hair behind her ear, wrinkled up her nose, and reached her painted nails out and used the wipe to clean as much as she could. It took a dozen more wipes to get Phil's bottom clean. Alice had purposefully been avoiding Phil's penis during the process. Not wanting to touch it directly and instead cleaning around it as best as possible. But there was no denying it needed a wipe down. She glanced over at Jan, who was watching intently, obviously a bit uncomfortable with the situation but allowing it to happen nonetheless. Jan must have known what was leading to Alice's hesitancy, so she just gave a slight nod.

Now that Alice had the 'okay', she sighed again, then took the wipe over Phil's flaccid penis. But it didn't stay flaccid for long. Phil was able to get hard from only the slightest stimulation, to the point that by the time Alice was done taking a wipe to him, all four inches of Phil's cock was standing straight up in the air.

Marcia had to stifle a giggle with the back of her hand to keep her from spitting out her food. She pulled out her phone and started videoing the whole scene.

"What are you doing?!" Jan asked vehemently.

Marcia cocked an eyebrow back at her younger sister, "What? I'm sure something weird and fucked up like this will sell like hotcakes!"

"No. I don't want this on the internet." Jan replied.

"Oh come onnn, Jan!" Marcia scoffed, "There's MONEY to be made here! Plus, I can blur out your stupid boyfriend's face, it's fine, trust me!"

Jan was about to argue more when Cindy piped in "I don't think you cleaned him well enough, Alice" she sneered, "Maybe you should wipe his pee pee again..."

Alice looked confused, thinking she did an adequate job of cleaning the area. But she didn't want to disobey Cindy, so she wiped Phil's balls and up the shaft with a quick swipe.

"Again." Cindy ordered.

"B-but it's clean, Mistress Cindy! Honest!"

"DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME!!" Cindy roared. "I said 'AGAIN'! So you will keep wiping until I tell you to stop, do you understand me?!"

Alice cowered in fear and nodded like a scolded puppy, "Yes Miss Cindy!" she squeaked, and started taking the wipe and rubbing Phil's private parts.

Jan watched in shock and horror as her boyfriend writhed on the floor under Alice's hands. Jan looked over at her Mother for assistance, but Carol just smirked and shrugged, tipping back her wine glass and finishing her meal.

Phil was making cooing sounds now. It was a telltale sign that he was close to orgasm. "Alice Stop--" but before she could even get it all the way out, Phil was spasming on the floor. A shot of his spunk shot up in the air and landed on his dress. Luckily right where the bib had been placed.

Marcia closed the video while Cindy clapped. "Good girl, Alice!! You can stop wiping now..."

12