Meet the Parents Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Phil both harrumphed as Alice took the dirty diaper, rolled it up, and taped it close.

"You can come sit back over here, sweetheart." Jan said once powder and a fresh diaper were applied.

Alice made to come back too, carrying the dirty diaper. She was headed for the kitchen before Cindy stopped her.

"Not so fast, missy! Did you think I forgot about your little backtalk earlier?" Cindy scolded.

"N-no Miss!! I...I was j-just going to--"

"You were going to spend some time in timeout, I think!" Cindy corrected him. She motioned over to the corner of the dining room.

Alice's lip quivered as she held the dirty diaper with both hands, not wanting to argue further, but instead simpering over to the area Cindy indicated and dropping to her knees.

"Put that diaper up against the wall," Cindy commanded, "And hold it there with your face. Do not use your hands, and do NOT let it drop!"

Alice was practically sobbing as she took the stinky, folded diaper and placed it up against the wall. She sobbed even harder as she pressed her face into the brown tinted padding. Carefully taking her hands off of it and placing them behind her back, using all of her weight to press forward and keep the large diaper from falling. Marcia had her phone out again, filming the whole thing.

Cindy turned back around and smiled to the table as if nothing were amiss. "So...is there any dessert?"

"There's Peach Cobbler in the oven that should be ready soon, Miss!" came Alice's muffled groan against the diaper.

"Phil and I will get it!" Jan exclaimed before anyone else could say anything. She grabbed Phil's hand and took him back into the kitchen.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! Are you okay??" she asked once they were through the threshold.

"I'm fine," Phil said, adjusting the diaper that Alice had poorly administered.

"I had no idea they were going to do that! I swear!"

"It's fine."

"Are you sure? If you want we can go home.."

"No, it's fine. Really. It wasn't so bad. In fact...I kind of..."

"Liked it?!"

Phil smirked and flushed. "I mean...I wish it wasn't from your Step-Dad, but if I were to see the video Marcia took on the internet I'd have...enjoyed it."

Jan smacked his arm playfully, "You dirty little pervert!" she teased between laughs.

Phil smiled and shrugged, "What can I say? I'm a pathetic sissy..."

"You sure fucking are!" Jan chuckled as the tension from before evaporated. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheeks and lips several times. "So what are your thoughts on Mom's proposed sleeping arrangements?"

Phil shrugged again nonchalantly, "I dunno. I'm not thrilled about it."

Jan sighed as she pulled the cobbler from the oven, setting the dish on top to cool. "I don't like it either. Who is she to tell me I can't sleep with my boyfriend at my age??"

Phil could see she was getting worked up again, he rubbed his hand on the small of her back. "I think it's for the best. Obviously I'd like to sleep next to you, but I also want to make a good impression on your Mom..."

Jan exhaled softly and nodded, "I guess you're right." she took a serving spoon and began portioning it out onto the dessert plates, "Plus I won't have to listen to crinkling all night, and have to worry about you leaking in the bed!"

Phil smacked her ass playfully at the jibe. They laughed and kissed again.

******

By the time they came back into the dining room with the plates of dessert, Cindy was taking a cane to Alice's already striated thighs. Alice must have dropped the diaper. She was now blubbering into it like a baby as she held her skirt up so Cindy could continue to paint thin red lines with the cane while Marcia filmed. Alice's yelps were pitiful, but the welts on her thighs did look painful. Phil could tell Cindy was much harder on Alice than she had been when she took the cane to Phil earlier that day.

The cobbler was passed out and Jan and Phil both sat back down.

Carol eyed them suspiciously, like they just got down to business in the kitchen or something. "Need I remind you..." she announced while spooning her dessert, "that Phil will sleep downstairs tonight."

Jan sighed, "Yes Mother. Thank you for telling me where me and my boyfriend can sleep even though we're in our twenties."

"Don't catch an attitude with me, young lady!" Carol snapped viciously, "I don't care how old you are. While the two of you are under MY roof you follow MY rules!"

Both Jan and Phil gulped. "Yes ma'am." they said in unison.

"Good." said Carol, pushing her empty bowl aside, and standing up. "Well it's almost 8 o'clock. Should the...baby...be put to bed? I think I can handle it."

"No!" Jan shouted louder than she meant to. She corrected herself and placed a hand on Phil's, "I mean...yes. It is his bedtime. But...he needs a bath first!"

Carol looked at her quizzically "Then he can go take a bath..."

"No Mom," Jan said firmly, "I have to be there with him. He's a 'baby', remember? Babies can't take baths on their own..."

"Well I hardly see why..."

"Just let them do their thing, Mom" Marcia interceded, to Jan's surprise, "They're not going to get pregnant in a bathroom..." Phil was thankful for Marcia sticking up for them, but then she added "Besides, did you see how small Phil's dick is? I highly doubt they're having much sex at all...and seeing by how short it lasted with Alice, I don't think Jan can find much enjoyment that way, anway."

Carol waved the notion away while Phil shrank in on himself. "Fine. Give the 'baby' a bath. But be quick. We don't have a lot of hot water."

******

Jan made sure to click the lock as soon as they got into the bathroom. She started pulling Phil's dress off and diaper down frantically, doing the same with her pants.

"What are you doing?" Phil asked.

"Shhh!" Jan warned. She turned on the water to get it filling and to help drown out the noise. She sat down on the toilet and spread her legs. Phil could see she was already glistening, she smirked at him.

"I thought we weren't going to do anything?" Phil asked with trepidation, "I don't want to make a bad impression on your mother..."

Jan rolled her eyes, "Oh please, she doesn't get to control all aspects of my life. Only I get to control aspects of yours. Now come on! Let's go..."

She grabbed the back of Phil's head, leading it between her legs. Any other time Phil would be eager to do it, but the wrath of his future Mother-In-Law poked in the back of his mind.

"What's the matter?" Jan asked, sensing Phil's hesitancy, "Is it weird being so close to a potty? I know you haven't used one in forever, but there's no reason to be afraid of it..."

Jan knew that teasing Phil in such a way would get him horny and block out all logical thought, and she was right. Phil started squirming and almost fiddling between his legs, but he knew better. Instead, he buried his face between Jan's legs, and got to work.

Jan's head arched back in ecstasy, she tried her best not to let loud, appreciative moans leave her lips. For all she knew, her mother had her ear pressed to the other side of the door at this very moment. But she tried to block that from her mind and focus on the pleasure she was getting from Phil. He had his chin resting on the toilet seat, and was going to town on her clit. It felt so good, Jan was having to bite her bottom lip to keep from groaning.

Before the bath had even finished filling, Phil had brought her to two consecutive orgasms.

"Let's get you all cleaned up, sweetheart!" She said through panting breaths.

She took Phil's hands and led him into the tub, swishing around the bubbles and putting in the rubber duckies and other toys while he sat down in the warm water. Taking the loofa, she gently scrubbed his shoulders and his back while Phil began cooing and playing with the toys.

"You were a very good girl today" she told him.

"Thank you, Mommy" he said in his regressed baby voice.

"Doing everything my sisters told you..." she soaped his shaven chest, "saving me at dinner with your poopy diaper, and getting changed from Alice without fussing, you even got a treat from her!"

Phil blushed as he recalled the events, avoiding eye contact and playing with his toy boat.

Jan giggled at how sheepish he got, taking him by the chin so he looked in her eyes. "I'm very proud of you. I think you made a great first impression.'' She held his gaze so he knew she was being genuine. Then she tsk'd. "Looks like Alice missed a spot..." she chided, reaching between his legs.

Phil was a bit concerned at first, then figured out what she meant as she began taking the loofa to his private parts. "Yes...I'm very dirty down there still."

"You sure are!!" she gasped and winked. Rubbing the loofa into him until he started making pathetic little humpies into it. He started moaning and whimpering.

"Shhhhh" she told him, taking out a paci and putting it in his mouth. "Stay quiet baby! Mommy will take care of you..."

Phil focused on suckling behind the paci to keep himself muffled while Jan abandoned the loofa and started stroking him with her hand. "You're Mommy's good wittle baby aren't you?" she whispered in his ear. Phil nodded vigorously while Jan used two fingers to make a ring for Phil to fuck and splash around in. She used her other hand to press a finger into his hiney. Phil gave a soft grunt, followed by groans of pleasure.

"You're dirty back there too aren't you?"

"Mhmm!" Phil cooed.

"You need to be cleaned back there don't you?"

"YES Mommy!" he said it more enthusiastically than he meant to.

Jan was working her fingers on Phil's front and back side. Alternating back and forth in a push/pull motion.

Jan knew it wouldn't take much longer, she was waiting for his eyes to tell her he was close. He squinted and rolled them back and danced them from side to side, then he caught her eyes, and gave the look. The look that said "i'm gonna cum again, mommy"

She nodded her head, giving him permission. Phil's eyes widened with glee. He started suckling harder on the paci. His breathing quickened. He squirmed as much as her two arms around him would allow. Then he stopped, convulsed, and grunted.

"That's my good girl..." Jan said, "Now let's get you cleaned up and into your jammies."

******

Phil was put in a fresh diaper, a footed, pink onesie, and his mid-length hair was brushed down into its natural curls for the night.

Carol eyed them suspiciously as they came out of the bathroom, but didn't say anything other than "I've made a bed for him downstairs..."

She walked them both down the steps and into the basement. Alice was busy cleaning up the kitchen, still sniffling from her previous experience. When they made it to the bottom of the stairs, Carol flicked on the lights.

Alice's quarters could be seen in the corner of the room. It wasn't much. A cot, a small vanity, dresser, and rack to hang clothes. But in the middle of the room was an antique looking crib.

"It's what the girls used to sleep in when they were little." Carol informed them. "I figured it would be perfect!"

Jan and Phil exchanged glances. They had always talked about getting him a crib at home. But it would have to be custom made and MUCH bigger than a regular baby's crib in order for him to be comfortable. But they didn't want to argue. Phil shrugged and said "Thank you Mrs. Carol!"

Carol smiled slightly, obviously hoping for a different reaction. But she shrugged nonetheless and opened the side rail for Phil to climb in. Giving him an old itchy blanket to snuggle with.

"Well...good night then." Carol said without further ado.

Jan gave Phil a kiss on the forehead, and more sincerely said "Goodnight, little one! I love you!"

As Carol and Jan both ascended the stairs, Phil heard Carol say "And you, young lady. I need to have a word with you."

12