Meet Their Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
Build up to a night out.
1.7k words
4.33
657
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently the delivery guy had been outside listening for a few minutes before he left the "cheese and meat pies" at the door with his number attached. Next to the phone number it said, "Call for a good time". Apparently Jesse "knew" him and could vouch for his claim on a a good time. While we ate she told me she was pretty sure he was bisexual. When she raised an eyebrow at me after she said that, I blushed and excused myself to go unpack my stuff in what was to be my room. She knew I had a thing for big dicks too. But being what I am, most men and women are very intimidated and tend to stay away from me. Which was the reason I had the set of toys in the heavier box that I pulled the VR headset from earlier. I left Jesse in the chair with the pizza and went to my room with my boxes.

I had the master suite in the house. It had been the Madam's room for the brothel at one point. Some of the features from that time were still there. Like the large desk in the corner that I assume was for business documents and money. The entire thing was made of walnut and was set perfectly in the corner. There were engravings of leaves and tree branches along the trim and the sides of the desk. If you looked closely in the branches where they intertwined the image of two people in the sixty nine position could be seen. Hard to tell if they were men or women or both though. On the left, the desk had one large door that swung open to reveal a safe. The warlock had given me the combination and said it should be empty so I could use it for any important stuff I wanted to hide away. Next to the desk was the walk in closet that had more room for clothes than I would ever need. On the other side of the room behind a barn sliding door was the master bath. Which had a walk in shower, with multiple water jets coming from the ceiling and the walls. I assumed that was for when the Madam got bukkakeed by several large humanoids like myself. There was also a new addition from the Warlock that still needed to be hooked up. A large jacuzzi tub that could hold three or four normal sized individuals. The bed in the room however wasn't what I expected from a Madam. It wasn't a large four post monstrosity with a wrap around curtain set in the middle of the room. It was actually a queen size that was set into the wall. The wall had a large glass dome built in next to the bed. I guess the Madam liked to gaze at the stars during the night. There was some storage under the bed for books and things but other than that it was quite simple. There was a spot on the wall by the foot of the bed that looked like it had held a painting at one point in time but the only trace of it now was the darker hardwood wall framed by the faded paint around it.

Oddly enough while I was moving my bags and boxes into the room, I saw there were quite a few places throughout the entire house that had empty spaces like that. I wonder if all the paintings were auctioned off when they shut down. I hadn't really had a chance to explore the house outside of the original tour so I didn't know where anything was outside of this room, the kitchen, the pool, and the bathrooms. The warlock had said he may eventually lease to some more tenants since the house had twenty rooms. But, he said those would likely be more for weekend goer's or just for those staying a single night. Part of the reason I had gotten the rent so cheap was because I had said I would help out with that when the time came. Making sure people knew their way around and such.

But that would be a side gig to help fund my real dream of doing woodworking for a living. I was pretty good at it. Learned quite a bit about it from a logging community when I got wounded during a contract job. I had a lot of downtime and learned the trade while I healed. Learned how to cure lumber, saw, plank, carve, drill, joint craft, and even a smidgen of rune magic for basic stuff. But for that I needed tools, so my contract money went towards acquiring some nice ones. The loggers had chipped in some too. They gave old ones that weren't in use anymore by them but still had a little life in them. The rest went to my nest egg, which was bankrolling my rent and groceries currently.

I would clear my tools out of storage once I found a good spot for them on the property. A spot that wouldn't bother future tenants as well as keep them safe. Right now I just wanted to unpack the few things I had and relax. Clothes were first, getting set into the closet. My old armor also went into the closet along with my rifle. Both were battle scarred but functional. Not new and shiny like some of the new adventurers that are well funded by sponsors but they saw me through many a fight. The rifle was an old anti material smoke pole. Great at long distance if you could stand the recoil. My pistol had been absolutely smashed by the monster I had been hunting in my last contract, but my sword was still in okay condition despite the top half missing from breaking off in the beast's brains.

After those items were set into the closet. I unpacked my books. Those with schematics and tips for woodworking, or business went on the desk. The fiction went under the bed. Once all of that was done it was time to put away the toys.

Several lube bottles went under the bed. My VR headset I moved next to the window and let the solar runes soak up the sunlight that was left in the day. Next my line up of plugs went under the bed. The four plugs were in their own handmade wooden box. The inside is lined with some antimicrobial fabric. It was the first woodcraft I made. Next was my life like dildos. One knotted lycan, a thick dragon, and a long flared Minotaur cock. All three had hookups to my sex machine which I pulled out of the box and set inside the closest. The last thing was my cock and ball ring.

Jesse had gotten it for me as a gift and a prank. The thing was made of Thenrin silk. The soft cloth slid right over my cock and balls nicely the first time I put it on. When we fucked after that, and I got close to cumming the magic in it activated and it tightened around me and locked my cum inside my balls. It did this the entire night we fucked until I begged her to let me cum. My balls had swollen massively by that point and when she whispered the release word I filled her with so much cum I thought she was gonna explode. She still refuses to tell me the damn release word as well. One of her favorite games is sneaking into my room at night and putting it on. Then see how long I can go before I beg for it off.

This needed a secure spot. The safe in the desk should work well. Moving quickly I opened the door of the desk to the combination door behind it. I turned the dial with practiced ease to the three numbers. Right, left, right, and click the safe unlocked. I turned the handle and the small metal door swung open. The inside of the safe was completely cleaned out except for a small key. Curious, I already had a house key, and a key to my room. I put the cock ring inside the safe and picked up the small key. The key was a dark iron color with a single rune stamped on the end. I hadn't seen anything in the house that the key could unlock but maybe with a little exploring.....

I heard some light footsteps at the stairs just then. Which meant Jesse was bored and on her way to come drag me out into the world. I closed the safe and the door of the desk making sure they were both locked tight and placed the key in my pocket.

"Hey, are you done in there yet?", Jesse yelled from the top of the stairs. "Or are you fucking yourself with your damn dildos?"

I rolled my eyes and yelled back down, "Just finished unpacking most of my stuff and organizing things. I will be back down in a second." I looked at the last few boxes and realized they could wait. What I really wanted to do now was find out where this key went.

"Good! Because you need to shower before your date tonight!", Jesse said in a sing- song voice.

I froze for a second, and yelled back, "What do you mean my date?! I don't have a date tonight!" I didn't, right? I wasn't forgetting something important or something. As I was wracking my brain trying to figure out if I was nuts or Jesse was nuts, Jesse opened the door to the room. She was still completely naked. Her breasts still looked amazing, and her belly was still a little swollen from cum.

"Yeah you do you big brute," She giggled, "You expect to fill me like this after I helped you move and not take me to dinner?" She walked up to me and placed a kiss on my cheek then strolled past me to the master bath. "Plus I also need a shower and you keep telling me yours is amazing."

The panic in me died down to nothing, and I walked after her stripping down as I went. "Fine but just dinner, no partying after or sex in the shower before." I said.

"Yes, yes. Besides, I would like my belly to go down enough that I can fill it with food this evening or at least booze." She laughed.

"And no setting me up with other people while we are out!" I huffed.