Riverbank Romance

Story Info
Tucker's tryst with a tentacled companion...
3.7k words
4.61
3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fun anonymous monster commission! Not something I think I usually write, but it was a ball all the same! Tentacles await...

The taboo nature of Tucker's evenings made them all the more tempting. There was something to sneaking under the shadows of the tall Georgia pines to the estuarine banks of the river still warm with the faded southern sun that only built his anticipation. His eagerness. That he should be so eager for the night ahead should have worried him, but somehow that worry made the thoughts and promises of the full moon's light all the more exciting.

It had to be the full moon, when the tide downriver was high and she could come to him again. She, the arbiter of his desires, who appeared to him months ago while he fished under the cover of darkness. There were legends, for legends were as limitless as stars in the south, but of course he had not believed them until she appeared.

Three times, three full moons, before he convinced himself it was more than fantasy.

Yet, of course, this was a fantasy. It just wasn't one he could have thought of by himself.

He had brought something for her this time, and would not bear to let himself think of it as foolish despite the prickle building in his skin as the river came into view. Under the moonlight, the river appeared as glass. He barely disturbed the sheen of its ripples even as he waded into them. Tucker turned back to the bank only once, realizing in his eagerness that he'd forgotten to remove his shoes, socks, and his clothes. He had simply gone without thought and stood now in the growing damp, cradled by the river. Waiting.

As so many things in dark water, he imagined her touch before he acknowledged it. It was easy to, when touch was all he really had. The shades of night obscured much, and it wasn't until a cloud moved over the moon that he was certain the touch against his shins was insistent, and real.

He turned slowly in the waters, careful not to disturb the sense of eminent peace flowing through him and around him. Then the cloud moved, and he smiled.

She was still real, after all. Her touch, her smile as she emerged from the water, and her voice as silky and sweet as they swaying honeysuckle fronds on the bank were all real. She swirled before him in the water, golden eyes with wide pupils in a face of pale blue with black, damp hair hanging down into the water. Her teeth, when she smiled, were all sharp and needlelike. But her smile was not threatening. If anything, Tucker found it was the most tempting gesture he had ever seen.

"Hey there, Pinetree," she said.

"H-Hi," Tucker managed. He swallowed. "Hi, Pearl."

Pearl giggled, and Tucker felt himself flush for just how much he enjoyed the noise. The had given each other the silly little nicknames on their second meeting. He had asked her then if she was a dream, and in response she had only asked him to tell her what a dream with her in it was like. She had always been too persuasive, too confident in herself. But that was what made her so endearing and so limitlessly, inescapably enthralling. By the end of his explanation, he had finally asked her name. She told him it was something he wouldn't be able to pronounce, and he called her "Pearl."

"Alright," she concluded. "Pine for you, then."

She learned his real name later that night, anyway, when she asked it so she could whisper it into his ear when at last he--

Tucker shook himself.

Pearl's smile grew. "I was hoping you'd come back," she said. "A month is a long time, and you never know with how dangerous life on land can be." Pearl sighed and reclined in the water. Something tugged at Tucker's ankles. "But here you are."

"Here I am," Tucker said. His mouth felt oddly dry then, and he could only stammer out his next point: "I-I brought you something."

"Oh..." Pearl's eyes sparkled. "Whatever for?"

"I saw it and thought of you," Tucker said. "I've been saving it for you tonight."

"What is it?"

"Ah-ah. Close your eyes."

Pearl pouted, but closed her eyes all the same. She extended a hand towards him. Tucker examined her skin closely. The light blue of knee-deep seawater, paling to a kind of pristine sand-white underneath. Its touch was soft, softer than human skin, though her fingers held more force than he could ever imagine as she took the small, round object from him.

"Open your eyes," Tucker said.

Pearl's eyes snapped open and settled on the pearl Tucker had placed in her palm. Her smile grew wider then he thought possible, and she rushed to embrace him, giggling all the while.

Tucker fell backward and got drenched in the process. Pearl did not seem to care in the slightest, seemed intent only on burying him in kisses and wrapping him tight in her arms. They emerged a few moments later on the shore, Tucker panting with his nearly drowned breaths and Pearl gaping at her namesake now nestled between two fingers.

"It's so thoughtful!" she said.

"I almost thought it was kinda dumb," Tucker admitted, trying to wring out his shirt while still wearing it. "Figure you could find them in the sea or whatever."

"You ever try getting an oyster open? Not worth it even for us." She set it gingerly on the sand between them and gazed deeply into Tucker's eyes. "And from the land no less... you do know how to treat a lady."

Tucker blushed and looked up into the night sky. The full moon slid by, the stars swirling endlessly around it.

"I like you something fierce," he said. "I'm sorry I can't see you more."

"Now, now..." Pearl said. "None of that. I'll take every moment we can share, precious as pearls."

"Shucks," Tucker said.

"That is how you open oysters, Pine," Pearl said.

Tucker snorted, then let the laughter overtake him. Pearl laughed with him, the sound warm and comforting in the night air. When it died, something tugged on Tucker's shorts. He looked down.

Pearl's legs were not really legs, not in the sense of, say, human legs. She had far too many by a person's reckoning--eight in fact--and they were nearly twice as long as Tucker was tall. They were flexible, and soft, covered underneath with never-ending rows of sensitive, probing suction cups that were themselves more deft and nimble than fingers. No less deft were the tips, prehensile and probing and always seeming to reveal Pearls' endless curiosity about people, and Tucker in particular.

Not for nothing were those probing tips gingerly working their way up Tucker's thigh and under the hem of his shorts.

His breath caught.

"I was thinking..." Peal purred, "about your dream."

"Uh-huh," Tucker coughed.

"I'm just worried you won't be able to handle it."

"I... uh. Well." Tucker cleared his throat. "You want to?"

"Oh yes..." Pearl drew her 'yes' out into a hiss that sent shivers up Tucker's spine. "There's so much more I want to experience of you, Pine. You get so..." her tentacles worked further up, "wiggly. Loud, too. Lucky we're alone."

"Lucky, yeah..." Tucker's throat tightened. "I uh... Yeah. Yes. If you're sure."

"You've given me a wonderful gift tonight, and I figure we should make the most of the time we do get together. Of course I'm sure. I'm as sure that you want me to take the lead on this?" She leaned in close, her breath tickling Tucker's ear. "But, Piney, I think you need to help me with these... coverings."

Tucker's fingers had never worked so quickly, nor quite so deftly. He was out of his pants as though they burned him, and his shirt nearly as quick. The cool waters of the river swirled around his bare skin, as did the encroaching, sensuous evaluation offered by Pearl's tentacle legs. She seemed as eager as she was hesitant, almost entranced by the sensations Tucker's bare body offered her.

It would be unfair to say that Tucker was himself not lost in some kind of spell. There was that pervasive deftness to Pearl's touch--a familiarity if not of form, than of desire. He gasped while the small cups on the undersides of her legs found his skin and worked slowly, almost like kisses, up his thighs and in between his legs. Two more found his shoulders and pressed harder, almost massaging him. He groaned, then hitched as the tips of them found his now exposed nipples. They held fast and sucked harder and yet somehow more delicately than any mouth. More knowing, and the humming laugh Pearl offered him told Tucker she knew far more than he. There was little he could do but lose himself in her grip and power, and that was something of the dream he had shared with her. The dream they shared.

Though, it was only something of the dream, and when Pearl's tentacles reached the hem of Tucker's rapidly tightening undergarments, they slowed.

"You want everything?" she asked.

Tucker flushed and closed his eyes. "Take me," he said. "I want to be yours."

"You are mine," Pearl said. "Tell me again, Pine, at the end. Remind me always."

"Always..." Tucker groaned.

It took Pearl barely any time at all to remove his underwear and free his throbbing cock. Her legs worked quickly to keep him hard, seizing him in a myriad tiny, forceful kisses unparalleled for their rapidity and precision. Tucker groaned as she engulfed him, overcoming everything he could offer her. Her legs around his shoulder swept down while the ones around his legs moved up and then he found himself helplessly, eternally cocooned by her touches, her kisses, her enthralling touch.

Pearl moved above him then, above him because he was laying down in the water and wrapped entirely in her embrace. She kissed him fully, needily, her mouth working groans from his throat while her legs raced over every inch of available skin. His entire body cried for her touch, longed for surrender to her, and her laugh upon his lips was all he knew he ever desired.

Then she moved aside, and Tucker found himself staring at a single, dripping, waiting tip of a tentacle before him.

She kissed his cheek while his lips parted.

Tucker nodded, ready, though he could not have imagined the bliss that followed.

She tasted of the sweet and salt of the sea mingled with the unique headiness offered by a body so willing to let itself be tasted. Their hesitancy mingled as Tucker took the appendage between his lips. He was as unfamiliar with the sensation as she--a single dalliance behind the neighbor's barn once did not count so. Not when there was more and yet more of Pearl to give, to take, between his lips and down his throat. The kissing cups just past the tip held his tongue as powerfully as any human mouth and kept him hooked on sensation as Pearl pushed herself deeper and deeper into him yet.

"Breathe..." she whispered in his ear. Pearl nipped his lobe and giggled as Tucker writhed in her grip. "Through your nose, silly. Come now..."

Tucker wanted to mumble something about a poor choice of words but found himself unable to offer anything besides a moan of want. He wanted all of her, and she knew it, and she would give it to him. But how slowly this wish, this dream of something he never knew existed before meeting this wonderful, generous, domineering person. To lose oneself to willingly and completely was something almost beyond his dreams, and yet it was so perfectly aligned with them.

What Pearl offered melted his body and his mind. Tucker barely noticed as they washed onto the banks of the river together, and his body became her puppet. He sucked and sucked and dueled with the tentacle worming through his mouth as the others splayed him wide. Pearl spread his legs and arms and held him down everywhere at once. Her touches were around his cock, his hands and his feet, wrapping tight around anything that writhed and twitched. But she was not done with him yet. He had told her more, craved more, and she would take everything from him.

For he had offered, and she had known, and they were ready for wherever their passions led.

One of Pearl's legs working his cock slid under, cupping his balls with its endless kisses while sliding behind and on. Were it not for the endless pleasures of the tentacle sliding about his mouth and down his throat, Tucker would have pleaded. He wanted to beg, to let her know how desperate he was to be taken by her. Through watering eyes, he saw that she knew. She watched him with unreserved lust, with endless passion. She kissed down his neck and his cheek while her legs and suckers worked his cock, his nipples, and over every possible inch of exposed skin, readying him for that which was to come.

The tip of that wandering tentacle found his asshole just as the leg in his mouth sucked his tongue too tight for him to do anything but offer a small, sibilant gasp. Something about Pearl's skin made it perpetually lubricated, slippery and tactile in equal measure.

"Now, Pine," she whispered. "Are you ready?"

Tucker did not know if he nodded, or if the tentacle half down his throat forced him too. But of course he was ready. He had been waiting for this since he first laid eyes on Pearl. She knew it, too, else she would not have giggled so and then thrown her arms around his shoulders.

"You're ready for nothing," she cooed in his ear. "Wait..."

She plunged into him from behind with an eagerness that left them both breathless. Pearl's reach was so sublimely flexible and slick that Tucker could not help but instantly accept her presence inside him. That he was as much consumed by her as her by him meant little, and yet everything. He sucked ferociously against the kissing cups of the tentacle in his mouth barring him from screaming while the reaching leg between his cheeks probed deeper, and deeper still. There was no end to either end, no limit to the ways in which he found himself surrendering to Pearl's advance. She kept him pinned, wrapped, smothered in a full-body embrace of kissing suction and commanding power as he could only accept the attention she gave in equal measure to his cock, his mouth, and his ass.

The multiarray of pleasure drove him senseless. Nowhere could he feel so complete as in Pearl's embrace, for nowhere could Tucker be so fully embraced. There was not an inch of him forgotten, within or without, and therefore not a single piece of his mind not thoroughly lost in the ways Pearl gleefully, eagerly fucked him.

Yet still, she had not told him he was done. She had not commanded his release, and so he did not. Even in their earliest dalliances, he had told her this and given her this power over him. No mere trifle, but a sincere surrender from the start. Pearl knew this, and the sparkle in her eyes as she slid herself from his throat and loomed above him told Tucker that they were nowhere near done.

"You are?" she asked.

"Yours..." Tucker gasped.

"You cum for?"

"You..."

"Me..." Pearl trailed a finger down Tucker's tear-streaked face. "My Pine... so tall and yet so..." Her legs pulled him farther apart, spreading him wider before her. "So flexible. Tell me what you want."

"You."

"What?"

"You!"

"Me..." Pearl's eyes narrowed. "You can't help yourself, can you?"

"N-no!"

"No..."

She kissed him, her mouth on his. Her tongue was as skilled as the rest of her, her lips as commanding as the tentacles binding him to her. They shifted around him while she kissed him, bringing his arms and his legs together and moving to cocoon him from his ankles to his neck. One snapped tight around his neck, choking him while her kisses smothered him. Then they parted, removing attention from his cock while Pearl rose above him. She leaned out of her kiss and smiled widely at Tucker.

"I'm happy to share your dream," she said. "What a cute little story... us. Pearl and Pine. Never forget it."

"I could never forget you," Tucker sighed.

"Never..." Pearl whispered. She mounted him. "Nor I, you."

Something in the center of her swirling, binding legs pulled Tucker inside. Her natural slickness, the all-consuming way she could bind him to her and pull Tucker deeper and deeper while at the same time offering attention to his ass, his nipples, his neck with kisses from a million cups and from her careful, needy mouth, robbed him of any chance of resistance and thought. This was full submission to her, and it was everything he could have desired. There was no inch of skin she did not love, no breath or laugh or groan that did not bring her sublime pleasure. She rode him from above and gazed lovingly into his eyes while she kept him bound in loops and loops of herself.

As he inched nearer, the tip of one of her legs moved back before his lips. He took it willingly, sucked the slick and salty sweetness of her while she whispered into his ear and kissed down his neck. Deeper, she slid down his throat. Deeper, she pounded up into him. Deeper, she pulled with every inch of himself until he did not know where she began and he ended. But there was an ending coming, a great build, a sense of finality that would be more than he, or perhaps anyone, had ever experienced.

Then she spun, dragging him above and lifting the two of them up and over and around and around. The world swirled, Tucker's mind sloshing in its pleasure. She spread him back out and lifted him off her, pulling herself from his mouth and rear. Tucker whined as he found himself airborne, above her, dripping sweat and precum and whatever natural lubrication her tender arms slathered him in. The breeze across his body, and the look Pearl fixed him with, sent shivers of desire through his entire being. His soul desired her, desired whatever she wanted of him.

"Breathe..." she teased. "I am nowhere near done with you yet."

"P-please," Tucker stuttered.

"Sh..." A tentacle tip pressed to Tucker's lips to silence him, but pulled away too quickly for him to even kiss it. He licked his lips, tasting the memory of her. "Here... You want a taste?"

Tucker nodded helplessly.

She leaned back and worked his head to the center of her swirl of legs. There, glistening before Tucker's eyes and watering mouth, was her. One leg snapped around Tucker's neck, keeping his head primed for her. She pulled him near, half dragging him, readying him to pleasure her. And he did. He lapped eagerly, desperately, taking in her scent and taste while her legs worked around him once more. She pulled at his nipples and wrapped his cock firmly in her hundred-mouthed grip while he kissed and licked and sucked, pulling as many beautifully needy whispers from her and she delicious moans from him.

Pearl tightened around him as she neared climax, her want expressed in a full-body cocooned of sucking cups and sliding legs upon legs upon his body. Her breathing increased, the forced of her grips building, and Tucker's tongue slid in and around her. Pearl's squeal of pleasure was his world, for it coincided with her pulling him as deeply into her as she could, of a cocoon of pleasure felt over his entire body, of his joyous, eternal satisfaction and eliciting such sounds from this wonderful, limitless person.

Then she turned her attention to him. He was once more spread, once more beneath her, and the look in her eyes was all the deviousness he could have ever hoped to see. She giggled, and ever-so gently booped his nose with the tip of one of her legs.

"Fuck..." Tucker sighed, "...me..."

"Oh?" Pearl arched a brow. "What do we say?"

"Please..."

"Mhm." She reached her arms for him. "Gladly."

Pearl took him inside her with so much force that, were it not for how powerfully she kissed him, he would have screamed. The leg around his neck tightened, pushing Tucker to the limits of his breath in ways he could never hope to describe or remember. She controlled him, she decided the pace of this thrusts, the movement of his arms and legs. Every part of her was every part of him and it was immaculate bliss, limitless submission and rising, desperate potential. Around him was the slickness of her want, the sweetness and the salt, a hundred hungry mouths suckling his skin while his cock slid in and out of her. Together they moaned and whispered and gasped into each other's mouths until, with a great heave and something so beautifully a whimpered memory of her name, Tucker came.

12