Meet Through Chat App for First MM Pt. 04

Story Info
Another trip to service him but with an unexpected twist.
4.2k words
4.79
7.4k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed03
Ed03
48 Followers

For the past couple of weeks, I had finally had a real experience with another man, and I was hooked. His name was Jason and I met him through a chat app on my phone and after finally working up the nerve to meet him in person I was hooked on servicing his cock. Shortly before realizing how much I wanted to try being with another man, I had also realized that I got incredibly turned on by being submissive also. I had told him that and he was slowly becoming more aggressive and dominant which resulted in my dick being hard nearly all the time as soon as I thought about it. The more turned on I got, the more submissive I became. He had put my dick in his mouth as well, and it felt good, but I wanted to be the one giving. The last time I met up with him I ended up sneaking into his shed in his back yard and begging him to fuck my mouth until he shot his cum down my throat. Since then I could barely stop thinking about the next time he would tell me to come over and suck him.

After the first experience he had a roommate move in, so it was not as easy to find an opportunity to go to his place and suck him off. I had snuck into his garage once late at night and had him feed me his load and then jerking myself off before sneaking back out to my car, and then the most recent shed experience. He told me to be ready in the next week as his roommate should be going out and then he could take my mouth again. I really enjoyed the fact that each time I had been able to get him to cum just by sucking him and would text him how I liked making his big cock explode in my mouth. He would send me pictures of his cock a couple times a day while at work, or when he got home, telling me that I was going to need to drink his cum soon because he was so horny. Every time he said that I answered with a simple, "Yes sir, I want it."

Sometimes we would do some sexting at night and jerk off together, but I was basically just waiting for him to tell me to come over. Jason had asked me several times if I thought about him fucking me. He knew he was the first dick I had sucked and that I had never been fucked by a man yet. He would tell me how he would bend me over and push into me until his head popped inside me and how he would start slow but would slamming his cock into my hole before filling me up. My dick would start leaking as soon as he began talking about it and I would fantasize him behind me, taking me as hard as he could. I did not think it would probably ever happen, but I really wanted to feel him inside me. Each night that passed without him telling me to come over just drove my frustration levels up. I would stare at my phone in bed waiting to get the message to come take care of him.

It had been nearly two weeks since the last time he had me on my knees. I was getting ready for bed when the message came through.

"What are you up to tonight?" he said.

"I don't have much going on," I typed out almost immediately.

"I think he's heading out to hang out with his girlfriend soon and should be gone most or all night. You should come take care of my cock," he answered.

"Yes sir," I replied.

"Send me a pic of your belly. I think I might want to cum on it tonight," he sent.

I knew he liked looking at my chest and tummy which is why I always stripped for him before getting on my knees. I had my shorts on and I unbuttoned them partially so that he could see the base of my shaft in the picture as well since I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to shoot all over that later," he said.

"Wherever you want to sir," I replied.

That was around 9pm and it wasn't until nearly 2 hours later that he finally said his roommate was leaving. I had never met him, but Jason had told me that he didn't know he was bisexual. I had told him that almost no one had any idea I was either, so I understood the need to be careful. I hopped in the shower quick since I had a little time. It was hard not to spend too much time on my dick or ass but I resisted. I had just pulled my shorts back on when he messaged that his roommate, Tim, had just pulled away.

"Get in your car, be here in the next 10 minutes," he said.

I didn't even bother replying, just stepped into my tennis shoes and was pulling on my shirt as I walked out the front door. I knew this probably wouldn't be a long-term thing and had fully embraced being submissive and giving up control. I was driving away from my place less than a minute after getting his message. Less than 10 minutes later I was pulling into his neighborhood. I drove past his house and saw him standing in the garage. I drove several houses down and parked. Once again, the nervousness hit me as I prepared to step out of my car but there was no way it was going to stop me from taking his big dick again.

I walked up to the garage and he just opened the door to his house and held it as I walked through and he followed me in. I wasn't sure what to do but didn't have to worry about it as he grabbed me from behind and pulled me to him. He was grabbing my shorts with his right hand and his left was over my shoulder with his hand on my neck and chin, turning it to the right. I didn't have any time to react and his mouth was on mine. I could feel the bulge of his cock pressing into my ass as his tongue roughly worked over my mouth. I was in ecstasy from being controlled and ready to do whatever he made me do. His right hand slid down and massaged my cock and balls through my shorts. He had my head turned sharply and leaning back while kissing me. My mouth was open as he explored me with his tongue. He was plunging it in and out of my mouth and swirling it around inside while I was lightly sucking it and using my own tongue against it. He turned me around without removing his mouth and pulled me tight against him. His thigh was between my legs and he used both hands to grab my ass and pull me in to his leg. I just let him control what happened until he finally pushed me away from him a foot or two and started unbuckling his belt.

I was out of my shorts almost immediately and was taking my shirt off as I dropped to my knees. This was what I had been waiting for. I was just inches away as he pushed his pants down and his dick sprung free. He was about 7 inches long, not too thick, but with a very large head. He wasn't fully erect but wasn't far from it. I know I wouldn't be able to take him all but leaned forward to take as much as I could until it grew the rest. I slid him in until I could feel that heavy head on the back of my tongue, right before it made my throat tickle and feel like I would gag. I held him in my mouth as he finished taking off his pants and then pulled his shirt off. This was the first time both of us had been completely naked. I was torn between wanting to attack his cock and to go slow so it would last. Once again, he made the decision as he slid out so he could walk over to sit on the couch. His ass was on the edge of the seat and his legs were spread.

"Get over here and suck my balls," he said.

I immediately moved over to first stand between his legs, then drop to my knees. "Yes sir," I breathed as I moved his heavy cock out of the way and pressed my mouth to his balls. I made my tongue flat and pushed it between them, sliding it up and down and then sliding it left and right, using it move those large orbs around. Jason used his hands to press my face to his sack. I left my tongue out and let him slide me all over them.

"Good boy, now take that cock. Go slow, we have time," he commanded.

I was bent over at the waist, basically on all fours as he perched on the edge of the cushion. His hands rubbed down my back as I sucked him, pulling my farther on to his cock when he slid them back up. By pulling me toward him as far as I could go with him in my mouth he could reach my ass cheeks and was squeezing and spreading them. I could feel the air on my ass and started moaning around his dick. Jason let his fingers trace over my puckered hole, causing me to gasp. I couldn't really move and was just holding him in my mouth as he continued to play with my ass. I was using my hands to play with his balls while the head of his now throbbing cock pressed against my throat. His hands pulled my cheeks far apart and I felt the tip of his finger pushing against my tight little hole making me squirm. At the same time I tried pushing back against his finger I heard the door from the garage open.

"What the fuck?! Shit, I'm sorry," another male voice said.

There was no way I could see in the position I was in. Jason still had my ass pulled apart and whoever walked in would have been able to see everything including my head pressed in between his legs. We were both frozen until finally he moved his hands so I could slide most of his cock out and turn my head. Since I had never met him, I couldn't be sure, but I assumed this was Tim the roommate that was frozen standing in the doorway to the garage. He hadn't moved from where he had realized what was happening and was just staring at us. I still had a cock halfway in my mouth and Jason's hand was on the back of my head keeping me from pulling my mouth off him. I stayed there with my mouth stretched around that dick and watched as Tim, who was mostly behind me, looked from my mouth to farther down where I knew he would be able to see my tight asshole and my balls and cock hanging between my legs. I was so incredibly hard at the situation my dick was bouncing up and down. I felt Jason's hand slowly pushing on the back of my head, sliding it back down his cock which caused Tim to immediately glance that direction. I saw him staring with his mouth up as more and more of Jason's dick slid back in my mouth. I tried to watch as long as I could but soon couldn't turn my head anymore. As I turned back to sucking I saw Tim reach down and adjust himself through his jeans and realized he was getting hard watching us.

"I forgot my phone," he said in a shaky voice.

"Suck," Jason commanded as I went down on all fours and started bobbing my head up and down in his lap. I heard the door close and figured Tim had left as I got back to worshipping that beautiful dick, but a couple minutes later I saw motion and realized someone was standing next to the couch on my right side. Tim had come over to stand next to me and watch as I worked.

"This is the first cock he's ever sucked and I'm pretty sure he can't get enough of it," Jason said as he pushed my head down as far down his cock as I could go.

"You want to suck Tim's cock until he feeds you his cum?" he said.

The muffled sound that came from my throat and my brief nod just confirmed what he already knew. I wasn't planning on anything like this when I had come over that night, but in that moment, I was absolute slut for cock. I wanted to show Tim how much I wanted it and how turned on it made me to perform and be commanded. I spread my legs farther apart and moaned, wanting to be used.

My cock pulsed as I heard a zipper being pulled down. Jason grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth off his cock. He pushed my face back in to his balls and rubbed it around before standing up, leaving me on hands and knees, breathing heavily and waiting to see what they decided to do.

"You're about to get your chance to show how good of a cocksucker you are," Jason said from behind me right before I felt a hard smack on my ass which made me jump. I looked over as Tim's jeans and boxers were pushed down and he moved to sit on the couch in front of me. He only pulled one leg out of them before leaning back and waiting. I was now inches away from what would be the second cock that would go in my mouth. Tim wasn't as long and the head wasn't as big as Jason's dick, but he looked to be 6 inches long and was very thick. His balls were tight up against his body and I could just make out the beginning of the crack of his ass. All the sudden I was broken from my study of his cock as I felt a tongue pushing against my asshole.

"Unnnnhhh," I exclaimed in pleasure. Jason wrapped his hand around my cock and used it as a handle to hold me in place as he pushed harder, and I felt my hole giving way as his tongue pushed farther in. I looked up at Tim, "Please give it to me sir," and opened my mouth. He slid forward the last couple of inches until my lips were pressed against the base of his cock. I moved my head down and licked from his ass, up across his balls and then the length of his shaft. He used his fingers to push his cock toward me until I got the head trapped between my lips and wasted no time beginning to suck him as my Jason began tongue fucking me. I had moved me legs as wide as I could so he could have easy access and then went back to seeing how much of Tim's cock I could take. Jason had been the most dominant I'd seen him so far and it made me ready and willing to do whatever he wanted.

He pulled his tongue out and I felt him moving around behind me. I couldn't believe I was about to get fucked my first cock! I was wiggling my ass around in the air as I continued to slide my mouth up and down Tim's cock, circling my tongue around it. Taking him in long strokes and speeding up as I was being driven wild with lust.

Jason spit on his fingers and rubbed it all over my hole and the head of his cock and then I felt it lightly placed against my virgin hole.

"You want this cock, don't you? I'm about to pound that tight little hole," he growled as he pulled my head back off Tim's cock, "Tell me how bad you want it."

"Fuck yes, please give it to me. Take that hole! Fuck me with your big cock!" I moaned.

My breath was taken away as that his cockhead began stretching my asshole. Tim's cock was pushing against my cheek, but I was completely focused on being filled up. I felt the head pop inside as he continued pushing. There was pressure, but the feeling of being stretched and slowly filled \ was making the precum pout from my dick. It seemed as though he was moving agonizingly slow and I began wiggling my ass in a silent plea for him to bury his cock in me. He had a hold of my hips, not to pull me on to him but more to hold me still while he continued to push. I felt his pelvis pushing against my ass and thighs and knew he was completely buried. He stayed still while I got used to having a real cock in me for the first time.

Tim had begun to move his hips, drawing my attention back to the fact his cock was still trapped between my cheek and his body. All I had to do was turn my head and I was able to pull him back in to my mouth and resumed sucking him. Jason took that as his signal to start moving and slowly pulled out until it was just the tip inside me. He only paused for a moment before pushing back in, forcing a moan around Tim's cock. I was holding Tim's fat cock in my mouth and running my tongue along the ridge of its head as Jason began to slowly but steadily fuck me.

"Fuck your hole is tight," he said and moved his right hand up to hold my shoulder and his other on my hip. His strokes had gotten harder and deeper and the constant stretching of my asshole around his cock was driving me crazy. I had one hand on Tim's thigh and was using the other to stroke his cock along with my mouth. He was moaning and pushing his hips up off the couch.

"Yes, suck my cock," Tim moaned as he put his hand on my head and pushed me deeper on his cock.

"Are you ready for me to pound that little ass? I'm going to fuck you hard. You'll remember the first cock you took," Jason growled and slammed in to me.

I could only moan and try to nod and started pushing my ass back in response. Tim's hips were pushing wildly and I knew he was getting close. I tried to focus on the dick in my mouth before the sensation of having my ass fucked hard was too much. I moved my mouth up and down, pressing my tongue in to the underside of his cock.

"Oh fuck," Tim grunted, "I'm going to cum."

I wanted that cum badly and I went even faster, removing my hand from around the base so he could push deeper into my mouth. His cock was drenched in my spit as I worked my mouth up and down until he pushed his hips off the couch and gave a final moan. Shot after shot of thick cum blasted into my mouth. I let it sit on my tongue savoring the salty flavor for a second before swallowing. Tim sank back to the couch, breathing heavily, as his cock started to soften in my mouth. I let it slip from my mouth and rested my head on his thigh, his balls just an inch away.

Jason had slowed to casual strokes in my ass while I finished Tim off, but now seemed like he was ready to pick up where he left off. He grabbed my hips, pulled out and then buried himself in me fast and hard, only pausing for a second before slamming back in making me bite my lip in pleasure.

"Start stroking yourself. I want you to cum while I'm taking this sweet ass," Jason said.

"Yes sir," I breathed.

"Louder bitch!" he growled.

"Yes sir!" I exclaimed and wrapped my hand around my rock-hard dick, smearing the precum on my hand and the head as lube and started jacking myself off. The room was filled with the sounds of my hand wetly sliding over my cock, Jason's thighs and balls slapping against me, and my panting as a result of both. It always amazed me how much I enjoyed and was turned on my being submissive and nearly this exact scenario had played out in my head many times. My thoughts were brought back to the present as Jason used his knees to push my legs even wider so I was completely spread open for him and the power of his thrusts had pushed my face into Tim's balls. I was trying to hold back but the pressure in my balls built closer to bursting each time my hand slid along my length. About a half dozen strokes later I cried out as I emptied my balls on his floor. The combination of my orgasm as my asshole was being stretched and fucked about made me pass out.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Tim had become hard again and was frantically jerking his still spit soaked cock. I put my hands on his hips to help steady myself as Jason also moved his hands off my hips and to my shoulders, leaning forward and showing me that he hadn't yet fucked me as hard as he could. I didn't even try to fuck back, just held on as he as he pounded my tight hole. I wasn't even making any noise now, my mouth just hanging open while I held on and was taken, barely even aware of the dick that was being jacked off just inches from my face. I could feel my cock and balls swinging wildly as Jason fucked me like an animal, his thrusts becoming frantic and his breathing labored.

"That's such a sweet fucking ass," he said, "I'm about to be the first one to fill it up with cum. Are you ready to be a good boy and take it all?"

"Fuck yes baby! Please fill me with your hot cum. I want it so bad," I pleaded.

He slammed into my ass a couple more times before burying himself again and staying there and for the first time I felt as my ass was filled up. I knew from how long he stayed there that he had just shot a huge load into me. He pulled out and it felt strange to be empty all the sudden after he had been filling and stretching me for what seemed like hours. Just then Tim turned slightly and put the head of his dick right in front of my mouth. I opened and put my tongue out, letting him rub against as he continued jerking off. He grunted and for the second time that night his cum sprayed into my mouth, as well across my chin and neck. I swallowed what he had shot in my mouth, once again relishing in my new found love of drinking cum, and then I stuck my tongue out and licked the remaining drop from his slit.

"I'm glad I got to be the first one to fuck that tight little asshole," Jason said and handed me a towel.

My entire ass and balls were soaked with Jason's cum that had leaked out of me. I used the towel to wipe off my face and then my balls and now tender hole and then cleaned up my cum from the floor.

Ed03
Ed03
48 Followers
12