Meet Through Chat App for First MM Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim had thrown his clothes on while I was cleaning up and had walked out the door without saying anything. I still had no idea if he was bisexual or had just been turned on and taken advantage of the opportunity.

"You fucked me so hard with your big cock. Thank you, sir," I said.

"I still want you on your back and I'm going to make you ride me. I probably need to bend you over a table too," he said, standing in the middle of the room watching me get dressed. He laughed when he caught me glancing at his soft cock. Even soft I was drawn to the size of the head on it.

I finished getting dressed and walked out to my car. I wasn't in pain but was certainly walking funny and figured my no longer virgin ass would be sore for a couple days. As I climbed into my car I couldn't help but smile in anticipation of the next time.


12