Meet Your Heroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not good enough. Looks like we need to loosen you up."

Before Kairi could question her, she was picked up like a tiny dumbbell and dumped onto the couch. Flash was on her a second later, stripping and posing her like a porn model. Her naked ass faced the six wrestlers, all stroking their fat, glossy dicks to the sight. Kairi spread her legs, cock springing up as if jumping with joy from the attention. But it wasn't their objective.

Kairi practically felt their eyes on her pussy. Her folds were open, juices flowed from her lips, down her balls and thighs, starving for any of the cocks she just sucked.

"Hmm, lovely," Yumi said, "Flash, you go first, get her nice and worked up for us."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Flash chirped and rushed in again. She was smallest, though that didn't mean much among them, for which Kairi was grateful as the glans rubbed along her folds.

"Oh! Excellent idea, Ami. Hold on a second, Flash." Kairi had no idea what was going on, until she saw Ami appear beneath her. For a second, she awed at the fact she'd get to fuck one of them, however her awe changed at Ami's grin. It's always the quiet ones to watch out for, Kairi thought, then moaned long and low as Flash filled her. At the same time, Ami arched her hips to press her dick into Kairi's.

"So small," Ami said, reaching down to hold their shafts together. Hers dominated the VIP futa's member, towering over four inches above it, and much thicker to boot, "Did you really think any of us would let you fuck us with something that tiny? It's barely half my size."

Kairi just grunted as Flash built up to her trademark pace. In a match, it was a spectacle to see her dart about the ring and evade her opponents, but in sex her prowess became a whole new delight. After just a few moments to find her rhythm, she pounded Kairi. One instant, her pussy was empty, the walls closed in, then were separated all the way to her womb. She didn't lack power either, as every thrust sent Kairi lurching forward, which rubbed her dick against Ami's much larger member.

The wrestler beneath her giggled and rolled her hips in response, "Look how far you have to go just to reach my tip." She brought her hand to Kairi's mouth, "Open up." She gasped and moaned as Ami shove her hand in, pulling it back once covered in spit, then it returned to their cocks. The added lube made it easy to slide.

"That's it, slut, grind against my dick. You know it's the closest you'll ever get to fucking any of us."

"Oh, fuck..." Kairi moaned, then Flash pulled her back flush to her chest. The new position put her tits on display for all to see. They bounced with each clap of Flash's hips against her ass, until two different hands moved in to cup them.

"What a lovely pair," Yumi complimented.

"Wouldn't mind tit-fucking these," Lavandra said. Their fingers dug into her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Hmm, so good," Kairi said. Sensations bombarded her from every direction. Sounds of her pussy slurping on Flash's dick, then the wet slap of their flesh, all while Ami demeaned her small dick. It was only six inches after all, nothing when compared to someone like Oboro or Viper. Only a few minutes passed before all she could smell was sex, powerful enough that she could taste it, which only got worse as Viper strode up to her.

"You're slacking off," Viper said, then her cock was back in Kairi's mouth, filling it with the actual flavour of dick, "So are your hands. Grope 'em." She commanded, taking Kairi's hands and moving them to Lavandra and Yumi's tits. So soft, she thought and bucked against Flash to bask in the fullness. Yet it was only a warm up.

Despite that fact, Flash gave it her all. Not even a second passed between the clap of their bodies meeting.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," the petite wrestler grunted, "Squeeze tighter, you fucking slut. Yes, yes, little more, hmm fuck yeah!" Flash hilted inside her, cock throbbing powerfully as it hosed down her insides in cum. The heat surged straight to Kairi's brain, overloaded it and brought her into a spiral of bliss. She arched into the hands groping her tits, squeezed the ones in hers, and moaned loud as possible around Viper's cock. Cum poured from her snatch even as Flash spurted more.

Still her climax eluded her if only for a second. Ami's hand worked their cocks faster, squeezed tighter, and forced their glances to grind. Pre-cum gushed from both peaks, yet hers was completely washed away by the larger futa. Kairi panted hard around Viper's thickness, body pulsating in time with Flash's spurts. Then it all culminated in a maelstrom around her and Ami's cocks.

Pulse after pulse rocked her hips. They bucked into Flash's hips, squeezing the last of her seed, while her own prick shot its load. Ropes arched high and splattered upon Ami, who milked her harder for every little drop. By the end, Kairi slurped on Viper's cock as her member oozed onto the larger shaft.

"Look, she didn't even cum that much," Ami said, pointing out the ropes of thick cum sprawling across her torso, "Viper, you better show her what a real futa cums like."

Kairi just moaned as nine-inches of cock vacated her flooded pussy. Who would replace Flash? Surely not Oboro already. Neither hand left her bosom, so it wasn't Yumi or Lavandra. A rush of air moved into her lungs as Viper pulled out.

"Lay down," the ferocious futa commanded. Only a fool would refuse. Kairi laid on her back, Ami opposite her and still jerking their cocks off together. Even her balls made Kairi's seem small. Her vision was engulfed by Viper as she straddled her stomach, then slapped her cock between Kairi's tits. She held them together for the lucky winner, however that didn't mean she could relax as Viper pushed through. Spit lubricated her shaft and the new boob-pussy she created, allowing her to glide back past Kairi's lips.

"Oh, yeah, that's good," Viper groaned.

"Let me, Ami," Lavandra said and appeared over Viper's shoulder as she sat on the couch's back. Ami's hand left her and Kairi's cock, but was replaced by something she couldn't place. It wasn't a toy, or another hand, though it felt like skin, "Hmm, you're right, she's really quite small."

"Oh, your feet feel so good," Ami said to Kairi's surprise. She had Lavandra's feet around her member, stroking them in tandem to another dick.

"How do you like them, Miss Winner?" Lavandra asked, though her question went unanswered as Viper shoved deep inside. Even buffered by Kairi's D cups, her cock had more than enough length to enter her throat, "Hmm, your dick certainly enjoys it. You're oozing pre-cum. Oh, so are you Ami. Don't you make too much of a mess, otherwise dear, Kairi will have to clean it up."

"Fuck yeah, make her lick you clean," Ami moaned.

"Hmm, looks like everyone's getting something out of this but us," Yumi said.

"Agreed. Ami, move," Oboro said. Though reluctant, her cock left its post against Kairi, granting her the full attention of Lavandra's heavenly feet, but not for long. She was lifted up and placed atop a soft frame. Moments later and her pussy was stretched once more, sensitive walls sizzling with pleasure as she moaned around Viper's thickness. Another cock pressed into Kairi's member.

"Ooh, much better," Yumi said, "Your dick's so cute, Kairi. Hmm, it's like Flash trying to reach the top shelf."

"Hey!" Flash's voice surprised her by coming from much closer than expected. When she looked around, the smallest futa was to her left, while Oboro stood opposite. Their cocks were in perfect range of her hands. Kairi didn't hesitate in grabbing them, licking at Viper to better express her own pleasure. Which only burgeoned when Yumi grabbed her foot and brought it to her face.

"Hmm, guess the rumour about shoe size and cocks is true for you," Yumi said as she licked around the toes, "Good girl, taking care of your feet. But nothing beats a good tongue bath, am I right?"

Kairi couldn't answer. Sensations were everywhere, more so even than before. Viper's weight pushed on her belly, which made her pussy clench around Ami's cock, while her hands were busy on two more pricks and yet another throbbed against her own as they were jerked off by possibly the greatest feet she ever knew. Then again, they were the first she experienced on her dick.

Hands appeared from beneath her to sink into her tits. Even her nipples were thrumming with ecstasy, every little touch pushing her closer to the edge again. It was Oboro, this time, that tipped her over. The butch wrestler moved to stand beside Viper. Using her length, she pushed her tip against Kairi's stuffed lips, requesting entry.

"Come on, open up, or you'll never be able to fit all of mine," Oboro said. When Kairi whimpered, she pushed Ami's hand away and pinched a nipple, forcing the VIP to release a keening moan, "You can at least try, can't you slut?"

Kairi nodded and reached up to pull her cheeks. It seemed impossible for her to take both these monster cocks at once, let alone in her mouth, however she was beholden to Oboro's will, and her own lust. The glans inched through her lips, past her teeth and onto her tongue. Neither futa could move much like that, leaving Kairi to swirl her tongue around their tips and slurp up their pre-cum.

"Good girl," Oboro smirked and pulled back, using her hair to lead Kairi along. The lucky winner did her best, all but slammed her face toward Oboro's crotch, but only succeeded in inching past her record, "Getting better. Wanna open her up properly, Viper?"

"With pleasure," Viper growled and took Kairi back. The next thrust made everything before seem tame, as her balls flew into Kairi's throat, crashing against the distinct bulge of a cock. Viper's hands coiled around her throat for a tighter fit, then she repeated the thrust. Following their lead, Ami ramped up too and the atmosphere was drowned in the slippery sounds of sex.

Even as Viper pounded her throat, she wailed and moaned. Oboro stole her back from Viper, leaving the similarly huge futa to breed Kairi's tits, while her lips sank deeper. She looked up through watering eyes into the butch futa's gaze, all but feeling the possession in them, as the view was swallowed by perky breasts and abs. Then her entire world was Oboro's groin.

Every haggard breath she took that only highlighted how impossible it was to breathe. Every struggle of her tongue was met with Oboro's musky flavour. She couldn't even hear anything outside her idol's heart beating through her cock.

"You took it all. You've proved what a good slut you are," Oboro said, husky voice softer than ever, "Now we can really have fun."

Kairi whined, then screamed as Viper abandoned her breasts. Yumi's dick left her too. When next she felt either wrestler's cock, it was against her already stuffed pussy. Eyes wide, uncertain she could handle either on their own, she pleaded with Oboro, whose gaze never wavered. Then her cunt opened. Ami stopped moving, letting the other settle in and stretch her tight walls to their limit.

"Ready, Kairi?" Oboro asked and pulled free. She stepped back, flanked by the other wrestlers, "Because we won't rest until you're satisfied."

For a moment, she thought about quitting. This was just the beginning, she understood that, yet she was fuller than ever, her pussy melting around two thick members that knocked on her womb. And all the while her own pecker twitched. She didn't want it to stop. Not yet. Not until she experienced everything they had to offer.

Or at least until Oboro dumped a hot load in her cunt.

"Bring it on," Kairi said. Her cockiness was rewarded by Lavandra darting forward and yanking her head forward. Once again, her gullet was full of dick, while her hands worked two more and her pussy slobbered all over another set. Everyone worked in sync to fuck her body. Ami and Yumi thrust in tandem, cocks sliding all the way to her cervix. At the same time, Lavandra traded off with Flash, Viper and Oboro like machines.

It didn't take long for it all to overwhelm her yet again. When Ami tugged on her nipples, she lost all sense. When it returned, they were still at it, her body working on autopilot. Her own cum decorated her chest, more than she ever produced on a second orgasm, let alone one so soon after the first. No one slowed despite her heightened sensitivity, if anything they sped up.

"Double dose, coming up," Yumi declared, rutting into her without rhythm anymore. Ami followed suit, the pair sliding at odd intervals, sometimes together but mostly individual. Her insides clung them, but it was useless as juices constantly gushed forth.

"Get stuffed you fucking slut," Ami growled, arms tight around Kairi's chest, crushing her tits, "We'll show you what a real futa cumshot is."

"Not before I do," Viper said, taking her place at Kairi's mouth, "Suck it, bitch." She wasn't about to refuse. Kairi gagged and suckled on the cock like it was her last chance at heaven, all the while nearing her own climax. Yumi's thrusts kept grinding into her hypersensitive clit and balls, squeezing out floods of pre-cum and pussy juice.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Fucking squirt you cumdump!" Ami growled, while her partner in fucking remained silent as she pounded Kairi. As all three hilted in unison, pulsations ran throughout each, echoed louder by Kairi's own body, until Yumi drowned it out.

"Take my seed, you little fucking whore!"

With that the first floods shot into her. If not for Viper, Kairi might have passed out at the double dose of jizz in her already slimy tunnel. They sprayed against her cervix, seeping into her womb, and splashed out just as violently as they entered. Viper, however, kept her focused on her by unleashing a painful rush down her oesophagus. It was thick, clinging to every inch, and abundant enough to back up. Kairi's cheeks bulged and semen oozed from her lips.

"Pathetic," Viper snapped her hips away, aimed at the VIP whore's chest and painted every inch of her flesh in off-white. Kairi just grinned and hiccuped, the taste of cum permeated her mouth, as it likely would forever more. After several more pumps, Yumi finally pulled out to a chorus of moans from her 'little fucking whore'.

"Sorry for snapping like that," Yumi said and smoothed out her hair, "Your pussy was just that good."

"Don't buy into that," Oboro said, feeding her dick back into Kairi's maw, "She always loses it when she cums."

Yumi just glared at her and went to the other couch, reclining as enjoyed her afterglow. Ami pushed Kairi off to the side, wiping her jizz coated member on the smaller futa's ass, then joined Yumi.

"Just look at you, the portrait of a total cum slut," Oboro said, gesturing in turn at Kairi's chest now doused in viscous semen, and her gaped cunt that oozed the leftovers, "Think it's about time for the big finish."

"Are you gonna fuck me?" Kairi asked once her mouth was free.

"We're gonna fuck you," Lavandra said and rested an elbow on the shorter wrestler's shoulder, "How about it, Oboro? First one to make her cum wins?"

"Sure. Usual stakes?"

"Yep, you win and I'm you're personal bitch for a month. And vice versa."

"Like that's gonna happen," Oboro snorted, then tapped Flash on the shoulder, the petite futa still raring to go again. They nodded to one another and, once again, Kairi was moved around. They placed her on the couch arm, hips hanging over the edge. A drop of cum leaked out and fell from her cheeks. Oboro took first position, squatting over her, cock poised to gape her pussy even further. Just behind her, Lavandra pressed her tip into Kairi's otherwise untouched pucker.

"Hey, wait, that's..."

"It'll be fine," Flash said, "All futanari love a good ass fucking. Beside, Oboro will make you forget all about it." The shortest futa straddled her, obscuring the view of Oboro's phallus, and pressed their lengths together, "That is, assuming I don't rock your world first."

Kairi gulped and prepared to voice her objection once more, when a set of balls gagged her. It was Viper, still hard as ever.

"You don't get to quit out this far in, bitch." She shuffled forward, replacing her balls with the dank heat of her pussy, which pressed firmly into Kairi's lips. The cock resumed its place between her tits, freshly lubed for her pleasure.

"On three! One... two... three!" Oboro announced and suddenly everyone was in motion. She and Lavandra stabbed into Kairi, one taking her well used cunt, and the other plundering her ass without remorse. Flash used both hands to hold her and Kairi's members tight, the latter's twitching wildly from the new penetration. Up ahead, Viper ground her puffy lips into her face and used her breasts for her own ends, groping and fucking them.

Meanwhile, Yumi and Ami wouldn't be left out for long. As the four abused Kairi's already overloaded body, they moved back in and occupied her vacant hands. Except her feet, there was no part of her unused.

And she loved it.

Fuck, her ass burned like hell but it melded with the ecstasy of her cunt flawlessly. Her cock wanted to explode already, set off by all fourteen inches of Oboro's meat sliding in, angled away from her to create a gorgeous bulge in her belly. It sank and rose with her thrusts, pushing into Kairi's cock while Flash held on tight and stroked. Her pussy clenched and orgasm washed over her, yet no cum erupted. Even her moans were completely smothered by Viper's delicious cunt.

Any preface about it being for her pleasure seemed lost. All the wrestlers just used her for their own pleasures, denying her true release over and over again even as her sensitivity burgeoned until just her heart pounding in her ears felt like it could set her off. It didn't. That honour was reserved for the much more endowed futanari gangbanging her.

If it wasn't Oboro stretching out her pussy and abdomen, then it was Lavandra slamming into her prostate. If not them, it was the near-asphyxiating pressure on her face and Flash's frotting her. Even the two pricks in her hands contributed to her ecstasy. They grounded her to reality, to the fact that she was surrounded by cocks, all belonging to her heroes in the wrestling industry, and that they were all fucking her. She moaned into Viper's pussy as another denied orgasm rolled through.

"Sounds like you're at your limit, Lavandra," Oboro grunted. Drops of sweat flew from her powerful form with each thrust, spattering the futanari beneath her.

"Y-you too," Lavandra huffed, pounding at the once virgin ass.

"Nah, I'm just taking it easy," Oboro said and, to prove her point, redoubled her efforts. This time, Kairi's screams penetrated the pussy and thighs around her head, "See?"

"Fuck!" Lavandra roared at the sudden clench all around her shaft. It proved too much after all the build up. Her balls tightened and semen raced from her tip, filling Kairi's bowels. Even so, not a drop leaked out at first, held fast by the seal around Lavandra's dick.

"Like I thought," Oboro panted. Her rival defeated, she focused on the pleasure, indulging in all the sensations of Kairi's pussy. Truthfully, she wasn't in any better a state than Lavandra, but that didn't matter now as she raced to a climax. Kairi wailed beneath Viper's pussy as yet another tide of cum filled her depths.

"Everybody up," Oboro clapped her hands. The weight left Kairi's face and hips. All her muscles felt like jelly as she panted, staring up at the ceiling, a mix of cum and pussy on her tongue, before Oboro filled her vision, "On the ground, time to finish up."

Kairi had no strength to get up. She tried, but nothing more than a toe moved. The powerful wrestler chuckled and picked her up, pressing down on her belly hard enough to issue a spurt of semen from her holes. They sank to the ground, Kairi's back against Oboro's chest. Everyone else gathered around and jerked off, even Lavandra, despite her recent climax.