Meet Your Heroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

Then Oboro's hand was on her cock. Kairi mewled, voice reduced to it after the repeated denials. Her cock spewed pre-cum like a broken faucet, coating her idol's hand and letting her slide up and down, faster and faster.

"Go on," Oboro breathed in her ear, "Cum for me. We're your fucking heroes, right? Look at them all, beating their meat to you, their biggest cum slut fangirl. And I'm stroking your little penis right now. It's feels so small in my hand. Guess that what happens when you have one like mine. Did it feel good inside you? Did you try cumming when I shot all my jizz in you?"

"Yes," Kairi rasped, rolling her hips weakly. Despite their difference in sizes, Oboro worked her cock like it was her own, squeezing at all the perfect spots to further overload her senses.

"Getting close here," Viper groaned.

"Cum with us, Kairi," Yumi urged, "Shoot your load while we shower you in ours."

"Yeah, do it," Flash giggled.

"Show me what your tiny dick can do," Ami said.

"I'm gonna mark you inside and out," Lavandra promised, stroking faster than the rest.

Oboro jerked harder in response, "You heard them. Do it, cum slut. Orgasm for us."

"Oh god, oh god, fuck... I'm cumming. I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum, you're making me cum, I can't... oh fuck! Oboro! Oh shit! It's..." Kairi's voice trailed off as her eyes rolled. Her entire body twitched with her cock, which lurched in Oboro's hand, before exploding. After bottling up so many climaxes, her load was more than a match for any of the wrestlers' as they announced their own orgasms.

When her consciousness returned, Kairi felt heavy. Like when she jumped into a pool fully clothed, but she swore she was naked. Cracking her eyes open, she was greeted with a view whiter than she could've expected.

"Holy shit," Kairi croaked, voice hoarse. It was all cum. She raised her hands and, aside from the small crevices that escaped a coating, they were similarly drenched.

"Oh, hey. You're up." She looked to the voice and saw Oboro, still naked and glorious.

"Hey."

Oboro handed her a water bottle, "Sleep well?"

"Yeah, thanks. Where's the others?"

"They're in the showers. I figured I'd wait for you."

"Thanks. That was fucking wild."

"I'm looking forward to a repeat."

"A repeat?"

"Well, maybe just you and me. Some one-on-one 'training'."

"Add some legit training and I'm in," Kairi said, not one to ignore a golden opportunity.

"I think you'll go far," Oboro chuckled and leaned in for a kiss, "Now come on. We've still got a few hours left of your prize."

"Oh god..." Kairi said, though her exhausted cock leapt back up as she followed the muscular futa into the showers. She doubted they'd get very clean.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers