Meeting a Guy for Sex on App

Story Info
When I met a guy for sex online, I was in for a surprise.
3.3k words
4.16
8.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a hot summer day. It's the middle of August. It is 100 degrees out. I'm super horny. I want to meet someone and have hot sweaty sex outside.

I downloaded an app called Gridr. I put in my password and browsed the pictures. I respond to a few with, "Hi. Want to have hot sweaty sex?"

Another guy sent me an instant message. I look at his profile. No picture but does say he likes being kinky. He has some tags that are BB, WS, Spit, Dirty, Kinky, and Kissing. It also says he is versatile. Sounds like a perfect guy to meet.

The conversation goes like this:

DirtyLatino: Hi, sure is hot today.

KinkyKisser: Sure is. Love to have hot sweaty sex outside.

DirtyLatino: That sounds hot. I just finished doing yard work and was very sweaty.

KinkyKisser: Yum. Love to suck your sweaty balls!

He sends me a picture of his cock and balls. He is very hairy, cock looks like six inches but thick. Hairy balls. I return a picture of my seven-inch cock.

DirtyLatino: Nice cock. Love to suck it. Do you like your ass played with?

KinkyKisser: Love it! Today it might be smelly and stinky. Are you OK with that?

DirtyLatino: Oh yes! Love dirty and musty. Mine is very sweaty and smelly.

He sends a picture of his ass, showing his butthole. His ass is hairy and has a brown butthole. I sent a picture of mine. I am getting so hard.

DirtyLatino: Im game to lick your dirty ass if you want to lick mine.

KinkyKisser: Oh sure. That will be fun.

DirtyLatino: Do you like to spit kiss?

KinkyKisser: Never tried, but willing. I'm also into pee play.

DirtyLatino: Great. I have been drinking beer and ready to bust.

KinkyKisser: Do you host?

DirtyLatino: Sure. Here is my address 1234 Main. Come into the backyard through the gate. It will be open. Can you come now before my daughter gets home?

KinkyKisser: On my way!

I start to sweat. My cock gets hard. I get into my car and head over to the address. It's about 15 minutes away. I roll down the windows and turn off the AC so I can get sweaty.

I pull up to the house. It's nice. Nice lawn. Nice neighborhood. I go to the side gate and walk into the backyard. I get nervous.

I go to the back of the house where there is a covered patio in the back of the house. A table and chairs and a sliding glass door. I see him. He is sitting in his underwear. No shirt, no shoes.

He is short stocky hairy chested. Hairy legs. He smiles when he sees me. He has a nice smile--thick pouty lips. I love soft pillow lips.

He gets up to greet me and we stand together. I kiss him. It was nice. We smile at each other and he kisses me again. I feel his spitty tongue in my mouth.

I suck on his tongue and my mouth fills with spit. I stick out my tongue and the spit slides down my tongue into his mouth. I like how things are going so far.

I sit down to take my clothes off. I take my shoes and socks off. He helps me pull my t-shirt off.

I can smell him. It's musty. It turns me on. He stands directly in front of me. I look at his underwear 2 feet from my face. I see the shadow of a hard cock inside. I kiss the shadow through his underwear.

I pull his underwear down and his cock springs out. He steps out of them and is completely naked. I kiss his cock again on the head, it is soft. I see the precum oozing out. I kiss his cock hole and a string of cum attaches to my lip as I pull back. I look up into his eyes.

I slowly lick his shaft from his balls all the way up to the head. I flick my tongue over his head. I grab his balls and suck one into my mouth. It was hairy and wet from sweat. It smelled musty. I suck on it.

He pulls me up and undoes my shorts. He pulls them down with my undies and I step out of them. Now we are both naked. We hug. I feel his sweaty hairy chest on mine. He whispers in my ear, "I have to pee."

He pushes me down to my knees and I look up at him. He takes a step back and grabs his cock. I await my golden shower.

It takes a little time since he was hard, but then a stream started to emerge from his cock.

It hit my chest. He adjusted the stream to hit me in the face. It was warm and I loved the smell.

I open my mouth and let it fill. He moves it all over my face and head, drenching me in his piss.

I swallowed what I had and his stream ended. Pee was dripping out of my hair. I wish there was more. I love piss play.

He pulled me back up and kissed me. I shared all his pee with him, swapping spit back and forth.

He turns me around and pushes on my back for me to bend over. I know what he wants. I want him to have it.

My ass is hairy and I feel a bead of sweat drop into my ass crack. I know I'm dirty. I bend over across the table.

I feel his hands on my butt cheeks. He spreads them and I hear his sniff. I hope he likes my smelly butthole. I want him to touch it; taste it.

I feel his wet tongue on my butthole. He licks it. I give out a loud and satisfying moan. He licks it again.

I ask him if it's to his liking. I feel his tongue start to penetrate me. This answers my question. He starts to tongue fuck my stinky asshole. Aww, it feels so good.

I hear him spit on my hole and inserts a finger and starts to finger me. I love the feeling. He puts in two fingers as he stands up. I know what's coming next and I crave it.

He takes lube from the table and puts some on his cock.

He lines up and I feel his cock head on my butthole. I feel pressure and he slides in. he grabs my hips and pulls me into him. His thick cock goes deeper.

He relaxes his grip on my hips and he slides his cock. Then, BAM; he tightens his grip and pushes in deep, bouncing off my buttcheeks.

Sweat is rolling down my back. My hair is still dripping from piss and now sweat. I look back as he takes his dirty fingers and sucks on them. Then back to my hips to thrust in again.

I love the feeling of a cock in my ass. He is fucking me good. I moan and tell him to fuck me harder.

His cock sliding in and out of my ass in the heat. It is so hot and I'm dripping in sweat. We are still on his patio for anyone to see. I love it. Let them watch our ranchy encounter if they want to.

As he continues to bang me and I'm holding the table, I feel him pulsing and letting out a groan.

He is pumping his hot cum deep into my ass. He leans in and I feel his hairy chest on my back as he heaves and dispenses his hot love juice deep inside me. When he was done, his cock slips out.

I turned around and he looked spent. He is drenched in sweat. I kiss his wet soft lips. I can still taste the bitterness of my ass on his tongue. He is still breathing heavily.

Now it's my turn for a taste. I bend him over and get to my knees. His ass cheeks are hairy and I spread his cheeks to reveal his hairy hole. His ass is wet with sweat. I go in for a sniff. It reeks of shit.

I lick it. Salty from sweat and bitter from shit. I push my face into his sweaty funky ass and lick it up and down. I hear him moan. I push my tongue past his sphincter and into his Hersey highway.

I don't mind the smell or taste. When I'm super horny, ill do anything, even this. I suck and tongue his dirty asshole. My cock is rock-hard and needs attention.

I stand up and spit on my fingers. They glide easily into his brown hole. I line up my seven-inch cock and push. It slides in. I grab his slippery hips and push in deeper. He moans. He says, "Yes, fuck me deep and hard."

I grab his shoulders and pull him back into me. I fuck him hard and fast. He feels so silky smooth inside. I bang him good. In and out and repeat. Moaning and groaning the whole time. People could hear if they were listening.

I pull out and tell him to suck the shit off my cock. It was streaked but not caked. He turns around and goes to his knees.

He puts my dirty cock into his mouth and sucks. It feels good. I know I'm going to cum soon.

I notice something out of the corner of my eye. I looked over at the sliding door and there stood a person. A girl! She was inside the house about six feet from us. The door was still closed.

She was standing right in front of the sliding glass door. Her boobs were out of her top and she was playing with one of them. I noticed her hand was in her shorts moving vigorously.

Who was she? Why is she watching from inside the house? She looked young. We lock eyes.

She now knows I can see her and I know she can see me. Oh shit. It's his daughter. She is home from school.

She stands her ground and doesn't move except to play with her pussy and boobs. I grab his head and push it deeper into my cock. He gags. I start fucking his mouth while never looking away from her. She looks on in astonishment with her mouth open.

I yell in a loud voice, "I'm cumming!"

Never looking away from her; looking her right in her eyes, I unload my hot seed into her father's mouth. I pull out and spit the last couple of ropes all over his face. He swallows what he has in his mouth. She never moves; watching the whole time. She watches and can see my full erection pumping cum all over her father.

He stands up and I think this will be interesting. He was facing away from the door the whole time. He kisses me. He spits some cum into my mouth which I swallow. I break the kiss to look over at the door and she is gone.

I continue to kiss him and enjoy my cum and his shit-covered tongue. We are both a sweaty mess. We start to get dressed.

He says, "Hate to break up the party, but my daughter will be home soon from college classes. She lives here while going to college."

I ask, "Can I come over tomorrow?"

He replies, "I will be out of town on business tomorrow, maybe next week."

I say, "Oh, ok, no problem."

I give him one last kiss and leave the way I came in, through the gate on the side of the house.

The next day, about the same time I decided to go over to his house. I know he is gone, but I wondered if his daughter would be home.

I knock on the door and his daughter answers. She was very cute and chubby--nice thick lips like her dad, big boobs, and thick ass.

A look of amazement came over her face as she saw me and recognized me. I ask, "Can I come in, I'd like to talk to you."

She moves aside and lets me in. We go into the living room. I stand in front of her and she turns red from embarrassment. I ask, "Do you know who I am?"

She replies in a meek voice, "Yes, you're the guy I saw yesterday."

"Did you like watching me and your dad?"

"I didn't know my dad was gay."

"He is probably just Bi-sexual. Do you know what that means?"

"He likes both guys and girls."

"What did you see yesterday?"

"Umm, well, I, uhh saw you fucking my dad's asshole, then he sucked your cock until you came all over his face, and then he kissed you."

"Did that excite you?"

"Yes. Yes, it did excite me. I've never seen anything like that before."

I guess you missed what we did before that.

"Oh," she says with an interested look on her face.

"Yeah, when I first got here, we kissed. Then we got naked, I sucked his cock and he peed on me."

"Oh, that sounds so kinky. Did you like that?"

"Yes, I did, I even drank some. Then he licked my dirty ass, then fucked me.

"Oh my, I bet that felt good. Did my father like licking and fucking you?"

"Yes, I loved it. He stuck his tongue deep into my sweaty dirty asshole."

She looks amazed. I continue, "Then we kissed and I could taste my ass on his tongue. Then I licked his hairy sweaty dirty hole and then I think you came home.

"That sounds like you both had a lot of fun."

I walk through the kitchen and up to the sliding door, looking out. She follows me.

"Is this where you saw everything?"

She nods yes. I asked her to stand where she stood yesterday. She stands in front of the door.

I get behind her. I touch my crotch to her behind. I ask, "What were you doing here in front of the door?"

"You saw me, didn't you?"

"Yes, but tell me what you were doing."

"I was, well, umm, I was touching myself."

"Did you like watching my cock go into your father's ass?"

She nods yes and says, "You both look so sweaty." I reach around and touch her boob.

"did you like watching your dad suck my cock and cumming on his face?"

She nods yes again, as I put my hand into her shirt, under her bra, and cup her boob.

"did you like my cock?", as I push my now hard cock against her behind.

She nods yes, "it looked big."

I open the slider door and step out. It's another hot day, somewhere in the 100 degrees. She follows me out. I stood in the same place I did before.

She meekly asks, "Did you like putting my dad's cock into your mouth and tasting it? Did you like feeling my father's cock deep in your asshole?

I answered, "Yes I did. Your father's cock is very nice and thick and enjoyed tasting it in my mouth. I savored every bit of it. Sucking his sweaty hairy balls was a highlight. When he pushed it into my ass, it felt awesome, and delighted in him pounding my asshole."

She is very inquisitive and asked more questions like, "Did my daddy like your big fat cock?"

She bit her bottom lip looking innocently at me.

I ask, "Do you want to suck my cock like your daddy did?

Biting her lower lip again, she nods yes. I tell her to get to her knees in front of me.

I undo my belt and lower my pants. She looks up and smiles. I tell her to take it out.

She fumbles with my undies and pulls them down and my cock springs out. She takes it and puts it into her mouth.

I grab the back of her head and shove it forward, causing her to choke on my cock. This continues for a minute. I ask, "Do you like the cock that has been in your father's mouth and ass?

She nods yes as she continues to suck and choke. Spit is all over her face and my cock, dripping onto the ground.

I tell her to kiss me. She stands and kisses me with her spitty mouth. It tastes so good, better than her dad. I suck on her tongue. She sucks on mine. I tell her to take off all her clothes.

She hesitates, but she takes her top off. I watch. She pulls down her shorts and panties. I take off my clothes. I tell her to sit on the chair and spread her legs and show me how wet her pussy is.

Her nipples are hard and big areolas. Her pussy is hairy. I kneel down and can smell her pussy. She spreads her lips. I told her to show me how she touched herself while she watched me and her dad.

She rubs her pussy and plunged 2 fingers inside and fucks herself. I ask," What did you like best watching us?"

She replies in a heavy voice, "When you came in daddy's mouth."

I move her hand and go in for a kiss. I kiss her wet lips. I lick them. Up and down. She moans loudly. I suck on her clit. I slide two fingers inside as I suck.

She moans and I continue to suck her clit. I slide one finger into her ass. I push all the way in. I hear her exhale loudly. I ask if she likes that.

She says, "Yes, it feels good. More please Daddy."

Did she just call me Daddy? Maybe she wants her dad. I push two fingers in and slide them in and out as I continue to devour her pussy.

My fingers come and I put them in my mouth and taste her ass. It's bitter but tastes good.

I tell her to get into a doggie position. She gets up turns around and readys herself.

I lean in and kiss her asshole. She spreads her ass cheeks to reveal a brown hole. I lick it. I suck on it. I push my tongue into her hole. It tastes so good.

I ask if she wants me to fuck her ass like I fucked her daddy. She says, "Yes, fuck me like my dad."

I Tell her to spread her butt cheeks. I grab the lube off the table that I and her dad used last time and put some on my cock. I line up and push raw into her butthole. It goes all the way in slowly.

She moans loudly and says, "Yes Daddy. Like that. Fuck my butthole."

I hope she knows I'm not her dad, but I continue to pump into her. She is loving it.

I fuck her ass like I did her dad, she feels tighter than he did. I get into the daddy-daughter roleplay and tell her, "Yes honey, your ass feels so good. Daddy loves fucking his daughter."

"Fuck my ass Daddy, fuck it hard,"

I take long hard strokes and fuck her hersey highway. She is loving it. I'm getting ready to cum.

I pull out and tell her to get to her knees. She does and puts my cock into her mouth. She sucks it and I pull out and cum all over her face and inside her mouth just like her dad.

I kneel down and kiss her. We share my cum. She smiles as cum drips off her face.

We start to get dressed when I tell her I think her father would love to fuck her. She has a nice ass and he would enjoy it.

She looks at me and proclaims, "I'd like that".

I'm sure when her dad gets home, he is in for a wide awakening. I'm glad I helped out.