Meeting a Master Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jim finally empties his load, he drops down next to me. He's puffing and looks all sweaty. He has a look of content satisfaction.

"That was fucking intense. I thought I was going to lose my mind or have a heart attack. But what a fucking way to go!" I laugh.

"Hey, it takes two to tango, man. You did a number on me." he responded while a grin crossed over his face. "I came three times as well thanks to you. I wasn't sure you'd take my cock that last time but it seemed like you enjoyed it."

"Oh hell yes! I fucking loved it. But I surprised myself. I was in the valley after cumming but your cock just pushed that all away. Guess I've joined the ranks of being both a cocksucker and cumslut."

"Nothing wrong with that, at all." he laughed.

After another thirty minutes of recouping and bullshitting, I got up and jumped in the shower with Jim. We played with each other's cock. He washed mine. I washed his. Afterwards, I dressed and we talked about meeting up again. Real soon.

I met up with Jim several times over a span of three years. I'm not sure we ever matched our first meeting but there wasn't a time I didn't enjoy the meeting. And very few times that he didn't get me off at least twice and many times three times. I tried keeping up as best I could.


12