Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Newly divorced mom has a wild weekend with a new lover.
3.9k words
4.75
12.2k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers

If you haven't read parts 1 and 2, I highly encourage you to read them first. This story is the continuation of an erotic night that turns into a weekend with a beautiful wife and her daughter on a girls' weekend getaway.

Bella and Tanya went to collect their night bags and sleepwear to spend the night with me. My head was still reeling at my luck tonight. I got to meet an amazing, hot woman, but also let me fuck her hot daughter too! No one would believe it if I told them. Doesn't matter, I am going to enjoy every minute of these two. Cleaning myself up and still rock hard, I wanted to jerk off so bad. But I knew Tanya was going to want more, so contained myself. I tidied up the room, picked up my clothes, and slid my shorts on. Suddenly I had this incredible thirst and remembered room service never came, maybe Bella never called, only played with herself while Tanya and I were in the shower. I called room service to check and was told they never received an order. I went ahead and ordered several bottles of water, a dozen strawberries, and a bottle of sparkling wine.

The girls came back with their small makeup bags, a change of clothes, and pajamas in hand. They both hand their hair in ponytails and their dresses still.

"Wow you girls are fast packers for a slumber party," I teased.

Tanya jumped on the bed next to me, pushed me over, and straddled me, her pussy still wet and bare resting on my stomach. "I had to rush and get back to make sure you don't get bored," she teased back.

I put my hands on her bare thighs, caressing her soft skin, "I don't think I could ever get bored. Even my mind was racing thinking about you the last 20 minutes," I said looking up into her eyes. Seeing her blush was so sexy.

She leaned down and kissed my lips. "I need to put my PJs on, so don't go anywhere!" as she rolled off me. She grabbed her things and went to the bathroom as Bella came out wearing a red baby doll nightie.

"Wow, look at you!" eyeing Bella and her little nighty. "Does your mom know you wear that kind of stuff?" teasing her while eyeing her perfect big tits and ass barely covered in her baby doll.

"Maybe. But you won't tell her will you, Daddy?" she grinned and climbed up on the bed next to me. She leaned on her side, her big boobs about to fall out of her nightie. Catching me looking at her big boobs, she pressed them together more, and said, "Are my tits distracting you, Daddy?"

"Baby, your entire body is distracting," looking into her eyes.

She pushed me over, just like her mom had done, and crawled on top of me. With her hands on my chest, she whispered, "I bet you never imagined you would be spending the night with a mom and her daughter like this when you saw us tonight, did you?"

"Hell no! This has been an amazing experience, my hands caressing her firm thighs. "I hope you girls are enjoying this as much as I am?" my hands sliding up, caressing her perfect bubble ass.

"Of course. I know I am. I am just shocked at how my mom is handling all this. I would never guess she would be doing anything with you, much less in front of me. It's pretty kinky and wild isn't it?" she giggled.

"Yeah, definitely unique. I'm just happy you can both be this comfortable with me. This is every guy's dream, two beautiful blondes," caressing her bare ass in both my hands.

"I just don't want her to fall in love with you and get hurt. Right now she is loving the attention and your big beautiful cock," she laughed quietly, so Tanya couldn't hear. "Try not to hurt her? Please?"

"I will do my very best. I would love to spend more time with her after this weekend. She is so my type. I might be the one who falls in love, and not just in love with her big boobs, either," I whispered back.

"Okay good. And if you keep playing with my ass like this, I am going to want you to fuck me again. Oh my god, that was so good," she teased again.

"Be a good girl and I just might want to fuck this hot ass of yours," squeezing her ass cheeks in both hands. "You girls are killing me."

Tanya walked out and slapped Bella on the ass, "You like her bubble butt don't you Rick?" she laughed.

"I do, especially when she teases me with it. And now I know how much she likes it played with, which makes it even more challenging," I laughed. Tanya walked to the side of the bed and started to lie down next to me. "Whoa, wait!" I stopped her.

"What? What's wrong?" she asked nervously shocked.

"Nothing. You are beautiful in that! Do you always pack sexy nighties on girl's trips?" my eyes admiring her purple nighty hugging her curves. The front crisscrossed across her boobs, with small cups that barely contained her nipples. It was a sexy lacy pattern and sheer from the hips down, open cut in the front to show her matching lace panties. "Wow, that is sexy!"

"Thank you. Do you really like it? I haven't worn lingerie for anyone in years," she blushed.

"I Love it! Damn," admiring every curve, how it held her big boobs perfectly.

"Mom, you look amazingly hot. You fucking MILF," Bella teased her.

I made room for Tanya on the other side of me, and held them both in my arms, leaning on the headboard together, talking about what was on their agenda for tomorrow. Any sights they would like to see, I would be happy to be their tour guide if they were open to letting me tag along. I also encouraged their girls' weekend getaway and didn't want to be in their way.

They started talking about the Riverwalk and the stores they wanted to visit and just enjoy everything they could find when there was a knock on the door. The girls looked at me and each other, wondering who it could be. I started laughing and told them it was room service I ordered. How they made me thirsty and hungry from all the attention I was getting from two beautiful women. Both started to roll off the bed and hide in the bathroom, when I stopped them, holding both their hands. "Relax, It's just the room service waiter," seeing both relax. "Are you afraid he might see a hot mom and her daughter in a room with a man together?" kidding them. That made them both laugh, and they settled back into the pillows on the headboard.

"Bella, why don't you answer the door, and have him put the food and drinks on the table," more of a direction than a suggestion, looking at Bella with a grin.

"Seriously?" Bella exclaimed. "Oh my god, you are too much, Rick!" she laughed and went to the door. Her hot lil ass was barely covered, and the way her big boobs jiggled in the cups of her nightie was breathtaking. She gave us one last "here we go" look and opened the door. The look on her face told us she wasn't disappointed as soon as the door came open. The waiter stumbled with his words, seeing Bella in her nightie, then asked if she would like him to put the trays anywhere special.

As soon as he pushed the cart into the room, we knew why Bella was being a little more coy. He was a handsome young man, in his early 20's, tall, 6'3"ish, athletic, and very fit with black hair styled with gel, and with dark tan complexion. Was Bella blushing? She went to the dining table, feeling his eyes on her ass, turned back to look at him, and told him right here would be fine, on the table. He blushed as well, getting caught looking, and then his eyes went straight to her big boobs. I chuckled, and Tanya giggled at the scene unfolding.

Bella looking around, feeling vulnerable like eye candy in her nightie, was suddenly lost for words. "Yeah, we're having a little slumber party," blushing and looking into the bedroom and Tanya and I lying on the bed.

The young man looked into the bedroom, and saw us, as we waved to him a hello. "Oh, hello folks," he waived back. "So, um, would you like some whipped cream?" he asked Bella.

"Did you say whipped cream?" she blushed harder.

"Um, yeah. You know, for the strawberries," lifting the metal lid over the plate of strawberries. "I have some right here," pulling out a can of whipped cream from under the cart.

"Oh right, totally. Would love some whipped cream on me, I mean the strawberries," putting her hand over her face embarrassed.

"Wherever you want it is okay with me," the young man said, blushing even more, trying not to look Bella in the eyes.

Bella laughed, "Oh I bet," she said, taking the can from him. "Are you teasing me now?" she teased back.

"Hey, you are the one who is in her nightie talking about whipped cream on you," he laughed.

They bantered back and forth about who was teasing who. Neither of them looked like they wanted him to leave. She found his name was Jake from his name tag, and she introduced herself. It was fun watching them flirt, feeling Tanya snuggle up next to me, watching her daughter flirt with the young man.

"So are you guys going to talk about strawberries and whipped cream or are you going to bring me some?" I shouted out to Bella.

Bella rolled her eyes at me for Jake's benefit and brought the plate of strawberries and champagne into the bedroom. "Might as well bring your whipped cream too," she told Jake, motioning with her head to follow her. Bella climbed up on the bed next to me, sitting on the edge, putting the plate of strawberries between us. Jake stood watching as I took a big strawberry and fed it to Tanya, her soft lips wrapping around it, biting it in half, and I ate the other half.

"Oh my god, these are yum, Bella! Try one," Tanya told her.

"Oh she is probably going to want whipped cream on hers, huh Bella?" winking at her.

"Stop it, Rick!" Bella blushed and hit my leg. Bella introduced us to Jake, letting him know I was her mom's boyfriend, which made me feel good, and made Tanya blush more. Bella tried to keep him engaged in conversation, asking him questions and letting him know where we were from and so on, while teasing him with her legs and cleavage, not bothering to hide the fact she was in her nightie.

"Bella, you going to let Jake put some of his whipped cream on your strawberry?" winking at her with a grin.

"Oh you would like that wouldn't you!" she teased me back. "As a matter of fact, why not? Jake, can I have some of your whipped cream?" she asked, batting her eyes at him while sitting up on her knees on the bed. She held out a big strawberry between her fingers for him to put his whipped cream on.

"Ah yeah, of course," as he walked over closer he sprayed a dot of foamy cream on her strawberry. "So um, do you guys do this often? Slumber parties, I mean?"

We all laughed at the same time, looking at each other.

"Only when we do weekend getaways," I piped up. "It's a lot of fun to just relax and hang out in a nice hotel, and order room service, right girls?"

"Hmm, hmm," offered Bella with her sly grin holding up her strawberry for Jake to cover in his whipped cream.

Jake covered her strawberry in cream, and she licked it off as soon as he covered it. Jake said he needed to get back to work before his boss came looking for him, and made his way to the door. Bella walked him to the door with a disappointed look on her face, being pouty.

"Hey Jake,' I called out. "You can leave the can of whipped cream with Bella, we are going to need it," as I fed Tanya the other half of my bitten strawberry.

Bella came back to the bedroom and jumped up on the bed, "Oh my god, he is so hot. Do you see her chest and arms, Mom?"

"I did. Kind of hard not to notice with that tight polo he was wearing," she got out while swallowing her last chew of strawberry. "But with Rick feeding me strawberries, I was a little distracted," she giggled.

"These strawberries are so big and juicy," I moaned, making sure to say 'big" and "juicy' slowly.

"Oh god, Rick. What is going through that mind right now?" Tanya said with a nervous grin and giggle.

"Really wanna know?" I said looking into her eyes, then down her neck, over her chest, admiring her big boobs in her nighty. Seeing the look on her pretty face told me she was very curious to know. "Well, first, we need to let the girls out," sliding the thin straps of her nightie over her shoulders. She lifted herself to help me slide her nightie down, letting her big boobs fall out. I pulled her down on the bed further, so she was lying flat on her back. I took a big strawberry, bit it in half, took the uneaten side, and twisted it onto her right hard nipple, slowly and exotically. Tanya let out a moan and giggle at the juices running over her big boob and being put on her nipple. As I chewed the strawberry in my mouth, I offered Bella to bite it in half. Taking the bitten side in my fingers, I twisted it onto Tanya's other hard nipple.

"Fuck, that is sexy," moaned Bella.

"Whipped cream, please?" asking for the can from Bella.

I sprayed a small dot on each strawberry sitting on Tanya's nipples and admired my handy work. "You look delicious, babe!" admiring her big tits with a strawberry on each nipple. I went to the side of Tanya, leaned over, and started eating the strawberry off her left nipple slowly. Taking a bite, so juices dripped all over her tits, licking the trails of juices when I catch them.

Tanya held her big tits in both hands, pushing them together to keep the juices in the center of her cleavage. Bella was staring at her mom, lost in lust and the eroticism of the scene in front of her. Tanya opened and closed her thighs, feeling herself drip every time my teeth glanced at her nipple and skin when I took a nibble.

I looked up at Bella, her hand between her thighs, kneeling on the other side of her mom, "You wanna help or are you waiting your turn?"

Bella shrugged and looked at her mom, "Both?" with a nervous look.

"Hmm, then you are next sweetie," as I took the other strawberry from Tanya's right nipple. I slid up on top of Tanya, and kissed her deep, with the strawberry still in my mouth, juices running into her mouth. I looked up at Bella watching us, and slid my hand up her thigh, under her nightie to her wet pussy. I pulled the fabric of her panties to let her know they needed to come off.

I moved to the side of Tanya, between both girls and moved the nightie off Bella's shoulders, exposing her big perky boobs. I had her lay down next to her mom and got 2 big strawberries. Her tight curvy body was amazing. I put the strawberries on her tummy and fed her mom one to bite in half. I took the half and twisted it onto Bella's nipple, and did the same with the other nipple, twisting more firmly than I had to Tanya. I handed the can of cream to Tanya to place the last topping, and she did expertly, giggling. She sat back admiring her work, telling Bella she looked delicious. I took Tanya's hand with whipped cream and suggested she needed more. Putting down from her boobs down to her pussy. Without further instruction, Tanya put a line of cream down the center of Bella's pussy and giggled again.

"I better eat this up before it melts," looking at Bella's pussy and then Tanya. She was smiling so big at me, as I moved between Bella's thighs and stuck my tongue into the cream and in her pussy. I devoured Bella's pussy as she moaned, my face covered in whipped cream and her juices, holding her thighs wide. I sucked on her clit and she started grinding her hips on my mouth. "Keep squirming and your strawberries will fall off your tits," I warned her playfully.

"Then eat them off me! Please!" she moaned.

I laughed, teasing her more, telling her not to move so much. "I better hurry, it's melting off your nipples," looking at Tanya. I leaned into Bella and took the strawberry and as much of her boob into my mouth as I could. I let my teeth brush along her nipple, as I ate the strawberry, making a juicy mess of her. Tanya was suddenly right next to me, taking the other strawberry off her available nipple. We watched each other, eating the strawberries, whipped cream on our noses and lips as we started licking and sucking on Bella's nipples together. Tanya started mimicking my moves. When I would stick my tongue out and flick her nipple, Tanya would do the same. When sucked as much of her tit flesh into my mouth as I could, Tanya did the same. The moans and writhing Bella was doing under us was amazingly erotic, watching each other lick her skin. Our mouths came together, and we licked each other's tongues, swirling them around a nipple together.

I kissed down Bella's tummy, over a thigh, as Tanya watched, not moving this time. I started licking her pussy, almost in a 69 position, sucking on her clit, spreading her lips wide with my fingers. Bella's juices were all over my mouth and face. I leaned up and reached for Tanya's hair to pull her close to me. We kissed, and our tongues danced around each other again. Tanya tasted Bella's juices on my lips and grinned. She licked my lips, my chin, over my cheek, cleaning Bella's juices and whipped cream off my face as my fingers found Bella's pussy. I plunged two fingers inside Bella's greedy pussy, and started finger fucking her while Tanya and I kissed more passionately.

Tanya broke our kiss, looked into my eyes, backed off the bed, and pushed her purple panties to the floor. She crawled back on the bed, and I wanted to be inside her so bad. I had been so hard and turned on for far too long and needed a good release. I rolled onto my back, licked Bella's juices off my fingers, and held my cock in my hand, as a suggestion for Tanya to mount me. Tanya gave me her coy grin and straddled me. As soon as her leg went over my hands were on her thick ass, pulling her to me. She positioned my cock at her entrance and started to sink down on me. She felt so good, warm, and wet. I slipped in easily and she leaned forward on my chest and began grinding down on me. Bella was next to us, playing with her pussy and moaning while watching her mom ride me.

"Play with my nipples," Tanya asked with a deep moan.

I grabbed both her big boobs in my hands and squeezed, letting her nipples slide between my fingers as I pulled. Hearing her let out a whimper made me want to hear it again. I squeezed her big boobs again, pulling her nipples until they popped from between my fingers. She leaned forward further and I took her big hanging boob into my mouth, sucking on her left nipple roughly. My hands went back to her ass, squeezing and kneading her soft flesh while sucking on her nipples. Her hips started bucking more, bouncing more freely. I smacked her ass hard, "Ride it, baby! Ride it until you cream my cock,"

She looked down at me, focusing on her breathing, an almost animalistic look on her pretty face, "I love it when you do that," she hissed.

"When I smack your ass," slapping her ass again, "or when I talk to you?"

"Both!" she gasped, lifting herself up and coming down on my cock harder. "When you talk dirty to me, ugh" moving her hips back and forth on my cock, grinding, "it drives me crazy," she said seriously looking at me and biting her lower lip.

I reached up to her throat and wrapped my hand around her neck, not tight, but enough she could feel my strength, "Cum for me, baby! Fuck my cock like the big titty slut you are," I commanded.

Her eyes went wide, her mouth open, and she let out a whimper. Her hips moving faster, she looked at me and whispered, "Yes! Yes, just like that!"

I grinned up at her, "I love fucking my big titty slut!" and slapped her on the ass hard.

She bucked her hips back on me harder, groaning.

"Cum for me! Cum for me so I can fill your pussy with my cum!" and released her neck. I gripped her hips and started bucking up into her, going deeper than she expected. Hearing her whimpering, told me she was so close already. So I kept thrusting inside her, pulling her down as my hips pumped up. As soon as I felt her tighten around my cock and saw her head go back, I released. I kept pumping into her as my cock gushed several streams of juice into her. As she slowed, so did I, caressing her ass and back. I grabbed her by the hair and rolled her over, looking into her eyes, "You love being fucked like a slut, don't you?" my cock slipping out of her.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers
12