Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do. I like how you make it feel. It doesn't sound degrading or mean when you call me a slut. I love hearing you say it," she confessed and blushed. She nuzzled her head into my chest, and I caressed her hair.

I was used to having a shower, but I didn't want to move and didn't have the energy to get into the shower. I caressed Tanya's hair and put my other hand on Bella's hip. She was already falling asleep on the other side of me, having had her orgasm before her mom. The room was silent, and after a few more minutes only the sound of their breathing was all that was heard.

I rolled Tanya off me and slid off the end of the bed to turn out the lights. I pulled the big comforter back and got another blanket in case Bella got cold. I climbed back between them, pulled the comforter over the three of us, making sure they were covered and warm and dozed off.

12