All Comments on 'Meeting a Woman 01: At the Dojo'

by mastersirnow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Mkcb69Mkcb69over 1 year ago

Good story, and chacters. Your idea of a series sounds very promising. Go for it! I'll be looking out for the next story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it, but it switched a few times between Daven and Gaven

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise well executed story telling. Nits are the only thing I could bring to criticize and they didn't detract from a 5 *. Thank you for your efforts, please continue.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good first story!

5

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Great story and very good writing just the right amount of the unknown next step and the learning about each other. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading the story very much. I found the characters well-developed and likable. I loved the twist with Vivian, although it stretches plausibility. I think the premise of your series sounds interesting and I look forward to more.

While I agree with “A Lover of Excellent Romance” that you should edit your work much more carefully, and preferably seek an editor, I feel that comment is a bit over-the-top. While the mistakes are numerous and certainly a bit distracting, there’s no way that a competent reader would spent three times the normal time to read this story. It’s interesting to note that the commenter made several errors just in that short comment!

My point here is that everyone makes mistakes when they write. It shows the author’s respect to the reader when they take the time to edit the work carefully and accurately.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

I feel that it is disingenuous to criticize an author’s choice of category when a note is made in the preface explaining the content of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Can you truly believe that a grown man would try to concoct a plan where he would set a trap for you, and force you to go out with him so that you would change your personality?" Well, it certainly does stretch things. You did warn about the questionable consent, but really, a forced spanking? I enjoyed the characters very much but his waiting months pretending to be a newbie was hard to believe... good story with a few eye-rolling aspects. Do keep on!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Strong finish. The early part was a little "sterile", like trying to get plot points out there without the flow needed to connect them. As the story built, the flow improved, and the ending was strong. 4* overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermastersirnow@mastersirnow
2022-10-01 - I'm new at writing stories. I have been reading here for a while and thought I would try putting my own imagination in story form for others to read. Would love to see encouraging comments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES