Meeting a Woman 02: At College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her back to me and ask me to unzip her. She turned back around to face me and then slowly lowered the dress revealing the fact that this dress didn't allow her to wear a bra. She finished stepping out of the dress and laid in on the chair. His eyes finally made it back up to hers and she told him to settle down that she just wanted more skin-to-skin contact and that they both would be keeping their underwear on tonight.

She encouraged him to get fully on the bed and when he laid down she crawled into the bed beside him. And very much as he did in his dorm room their freshman year she rolled toward him and through her leg over him, straddled him, pausing on all fours and looking into his eyes. She paused much longer than he had. Her legs were also much shorter than his, so she hadn't quite cleared all of him as she made her way over. And pausing where she did only teased them both. It teased where their eyes met as well as where their lower bodies met. She hadn't planned on that second part but it was rather invigorating.

She finally made it over to the other side. He asked if she wanted to spoon tonight or what else she wanted. She said she just wanted to lay on his chest for a while. He asked if there were any modifications to the rules tonight. She said anything above the waist was available tonight.

She laid on him from his right side with her right leg over his legs. He could feel her naked boobs laying on him. They felt so good. He started rubbing her back in a very soft, casual way.

He couldn't figure out where this was going. He knew he still loved her, but for right now, he would rather feel the warmth of her on this body and for it to hurt and be full of sorrow later. This just felt too good to mess it up.

She couldn't get the feeling of regret out of her mind. She had given this up over 3 years ago, for what? Not the freshman year thing, but the sophomore thing. It was her stupid pride. Why had she chosen to go to a "regular" school? So that she could learn to be a regular person. But had she learned that or was it her rich upbringing that had led to her thinking that he should come to her? He had been completely clear of his intentions, it only took her decision to let him know and he would have been there with her. And that was still the same answer. It was her that needed to decide to want them to be together. No time like the present!

`````````````````

"Nic?"

"Yes, Fi."

"Can we talk?"

"I'll listen Fi, you might not want to hear what I have to say."

"Can you roll toward me so that we can see each other please?"

"Sure Fi."

"Nic, my feelings for you haven't changed after all of these years. I've been a stubborn fool in my thinking. I've known I've loved you for a very long time."

"My issue is one from my upbringing and the major reason that I wanted to go to a 'regular' college. Although you've never mentioned it once, you must be aware of the kind of money my father has. He and my mother never raised me to be a snob and never modeled that kind of behavior toward me in any way. However, whether at school or with my friends I have picked up some of that thinking. My whole reason for college at a school like OSU was so I could make sure I wouldn't develop an elitist attitude, yet I never truly accomplished that task in my four years there."

"My father showed me something tonight through his gift to us. My father committed to me that he wouldn't interfere with our relationship. He has never lied to me before and I still don't think he has, but he was close tonight."

"Tonight he gave me the nudge toward you that I have needed for several years now. In the elitist attitude that I had developed, I somehow was expecting you to come to me. You more than told me that you would come to me if I asked, even leaving someone you were with, just to give us a chance. And yet I was waiting for you."

"When you didn't come to me, I put up a wall between us to hide my hurt and sadness. I eventually got so used to feeling that way, that it just became who I was. I wasted so much of our time that we could have had together Nic. How can you ever forgive me?"

"Fi, I've been trying not to wait for you, but there just wasn't anyone that could compete with you. I realized it was no longer fair to potential dates to keep trying."

"If you are sure that you will give us a shot, then I never want to hear another apology. Do you understand me? This is the first day of the rest of our lives. We'll take it as slow as we need to. I love you Fi."

She buried her head in his chest and just started crying tears of relief and joy. He just held her until she was done letting it out.

"Nic, please kiss me"

He pulled slightly away from her and gave her the softest and most loving kiss he was capable of. It was kind of short, and then he pulled back so he could look at her and measure her response.

She leaned back in for their second kiss. It turned into something more passionate very quickly. Her arms came up around his head and his arms went to her waist and pulled her into him.

He released her and dove for her neck. They were both breathing hard. He just needed to kiss and taste more of her body. As he worked on her neck he moved up toward her earlobe and licked. She was responding to him with gasps, moans, and Oh Nics. He started over with her neck and moved this time to her jaw line and then to the spot that gave him the best response. It was right behind her earlobe and he could feel a small shiver when he would lick it and then blow cool air across it.

"Nic, I'm on fire right now. I've never felt like I was melting like this before. Promise me you won't take me tonight even if I beg you. I'm losing control and I want to turn myself over to you and be yours. But I want to keep it above the waist tonight. Please promise me Nic."

"Fi, I promise you two things for tonight. I promise to keep it above the waist and I promise to drive you absolutely crazy."

He pushed her onto her back and then rolled over on top of her. He pulled his knees up so that he wasn't making contact with her below the waist. They looked into each other's eyes for a short while. His left hand slowly moved under her right shoulder and then into her hair. He slowly pulled down which raised her chin exposing her whole neck to him.

He redoubled his efforts and tried the other side of her neck and it too was as sensitive as the other. She was breathing harder and she was squirming more and more all of the time. Then he took his right hand and then for the first time awake, he put his hand on her left boob and gently squeezed. He heard a big breath from her and she moaned his name. He continued to work on her neck and started working closer to her nipple.

He liked everything about her body and how her body reacted to his touch.

He reached his right hand up to his mouth and licked some saliva on his thumb and index fingers. He moved them back down to her left nipple and started gently rubbing it. Her moans weren't getting any louder but they were getting longer in duration.

His spit was starting to dry up so he did what any rational man would do. He took the source to the need. With his first lick, she let out the biggest moan yet. Her hands went to the back of his head and just helped hold him right there. He didn't just stay on her nipple, he moved around her areola with his licks and kisses. But he always came back to the nipple. She seemed to like it when he sucked on it.

He felt he was being a little unfair to her so he moved over to the right boob and started all over. His right hand stayed with the left boob and continued working around her full breast and nipple. If she liked one boob being stimulated, she absolutely loved having both done at the same time.

She had masturbated many times before, but she had never worked herself into this kind of frenzy. She knew she must be completely drenching her panties. She wanted to cum so bad. He was keeping his promise. She was going crazy with need.

He picked up his pace and was now moving back and forth between her boobs. Just when she thought she was reaching her new highest high, he would do something to her and break the old record.

He was sure that she was on the edge, just by her breathing and moaning. He decided to talk with her a little.

"Fi."

"Nic."

"How are you feeling baby?"

"Wonderful."

"I want you to cum for me, baby."

"I told you you can't touch me below the waist honey."

"I know, but your rule for me doesn't apply to you. I want you to stick your hand down into your panties and start rubbing your clit for me Fi. Keep your eyes on me and I won't stop loving on your boobs. When you get close, I want you to tell me. Can you do that for me Fi? "

"Yes, baby. "

"I want you to go slow down there. Nothing fast, can I trust you to control the speed?"

"Anything you ask me I'll do, Nic. Anything!"

She did as he asked and it felt so good. If it would have been up to her, she would have been rushing to get to orgasm. But this way was much better. She just felt this was going to a monumental orgasm. She just kept climbing higher and higher.

"Baby, I know you are getting close. I want you to get a little closer and then hold it right on the edge. Then I'm going to tell you when I want you to come for me. Can you do that for me Fi?"

"Anything Nic, ask me anything and it's yours. I'm beyond crazy Nic. Just tell me what you want."

"Just get closer and hold it. Keep your eyes on me and don't close them. I want you to see me when you cum for me."

"Please Nic, tell me. I'm ready. I need it."

"Fi, have I told you how sexy you are? How much that I want to just take you right now? How badly I want to see your body quake with this orgasm you're about to have? Have you dreamed about how are first time is going to be together like I have? How good it will feel when I explode into your pussy for the first time."

"I see your hips rolling Fi. Are your practicing for when I'm inside you and you are giving me pleasure by rolling your hips? Can you imagine how I'm going to stretch you when I get inside you? How your pussy is going to pulse and squeeze me when I'm making love to you?"

"Nic, I'm begging you. Please tell me to come."

"Fi, Josephine, I love you. Cum for me now!"

She looked at him. It was the Forth of July, New Year, the Chinese New Year, and a small nuclear device going off. Her breathing stopped, her hips were doing this tiny bucking thing, her face formed the big O, and her eyes squinted. She was riding it hard and loving it. She finally had a big intake of air and kept rubbing and moaning. It was still going but the intensity was slowing.

Her hands grabbed his hands and pulled them from her boobs. She said she was oversensitive right now. He grabbed her right hand and put it in his mouth and licked her figures clean. He smiled and said soon, baby. Her body shivered again.

"What did you do to me Nic?"

"I showed you what you've been missing and just a small sample of how I want to love you."

"Does it get any better than that?"

"I have to believe it will Fi. Remember, this is all new to me too."

"How can I ever repay you Nic?"

"That is what I've been thinking about too. I've got this list started with the times I've bailed you out and let you sleep with me. I'll just add this one to my list too."

He gave her the triple eyebrow raise. She slapped him in the arm. All was well in the world at that exact moment for both of them.

And that was the second of five nights.

'' '' '' '' ''

He got up first the next morning. He checked his phone and found the message from Mr. Monk. He checked the time and they only had about an hour until they were supposed to meet.

He sent him a quick reply and said he just got up and that they may be a few minutes late.

He went back to the bed and lightly shook Fi and told her they needed to get up and get ready to meet her dad.

He grabbed her hand and pulled a little to help her get moving. She walked with him to the shower. He turned on the water and when it came up to temp, he pulled her into the water streams. It was multiple streams because there was a regular shower head as well as a shower head in the ceiling.

He told her they had about an hour until they needed to meet her dad. They still had their underwear on but they watched each other as they washed the other's bodies. They just smiled as they enjoyed the touching.

When they were done he moved over to the other shower head with his back to her and removed his underwear and finished his shower. She did similarly.

He was out of the shower first, dried off, and quickly got on a fresh pair of underwear, then went to the sink, shaved, and brushed his teeth.

She came out in her two-towel sexy tease as he was finishing. He grabbed the front of her towel and pulled her into him hard, then gave her a long passionate kiss. Then he let her go and gave her a soft smack on the ass and told her to hurry up so that they wouldn't be late. That got him another smack on the arm.

They made it downstairs to the breakfast buffet with a few minutes to spare.

They found her dad and greeted each other. She gave her dad a big hug. The men shook hands.

"It is great to see you again Joey."

"You too Andrew."

"You've never called me by my first name Joey, why now?"

"Well Andrew, now that you are my mentor, my boss, and with last night's interference, maybe my father-in-law someday, I figured we were good enough friends to be comfortable with first names."

"I'd like that very much Joey, but I don't know what you mean about interference."

"Daddy! You set us up last night so that we would have this phenomenal date. It was the breakthrough that I've needed for several years now."

"I assure you that I didn't. I was planning to do those things with both of you until I was called away for that meeting."

"But daddy, I asked the desk guy and he said the reservation had only been for two people and had not been changed."

"Well, that could have been embarrassing. I had initially made it just for you and me. And then when I found out that Joey was being sent to the conference, I decided to bring him with us. But I never made the change to the reservation. If I was going to interfere, I would have done that years ago honey. Now, do I understand that you two have had a breakthrough?"

"Yes Andrew, your daughter has finally removed her head from her ass if I may be so blunt."

"Of course, Joey. That phrase has entered my mind about her many times on this same topic. And oh, by the way, have you considered counseling? If she is smacking you already and it is only the first full day of your relationship, well ya know."

"Daddy!"

"Listen, kids, this news has made this trip so enjoyable for me now. I'm still not always conformable speaking at a large gathering like this. Now I will be on cloud 9 for a long while. You know how hard this has been on me seeing things from the outside and not trying to help. As happy as I am for myself, I am so much happier for the two of you. So happy in fact that as CEO I am making a decision. It is still important that you start building your network while you are here, so I want you to attend all of the morning sessions for the remainder of the conference. After lunch, you can use your time to continue your courtship with each other. I'll personally speak to both of your managers so that there are no repercussions on the expectations they had set for you. I'm not trying to meddle in your personal or your professional spaces, well not too much, but this is the father and mentor coming out in me. I want you both to build a solid foundation for your relationship after you both have been through so much on the path you find yourselves on today. Let this be a gift to you both from a very happy man. I'll also authorize an additional $500 in each of your expense accounts so that you can go do some fun things and not just spend all of your time in your room."

"Daddy!"

`````````````````````

They only missed the first session this morning and were able to network with people in between sessions. Most of the people they spoke with seemed to be very excited to talk with them when they found out who they worked for, so they that as a compliment.

They ate lunch from the buffet at the conference and again met even more people. This time they found people that were very interested in their service and either one or both would be following up with the potential customer to get more information about how they could help.

After lunch, they went back to their room and made plans for the afternoon and evening. They had three more afternoons and evenings to plan. They decided to take the time now to do that in case they needed to switch things around because one or more things were overbooked.

So they both agreed to the plans and had the tickets or reservations for everything.

Tue Afternoon - Botanical Gardens

Tue Evening - Exacaliber - Medevil Dinner Theater

Wed Afternoon - Red Rock Canyon

Wed Evening - Golden Knights Hockey Game

Thur Afternoon - Couples Spa

Thru Evening - Cirque du Soleil

It would be a packed rest of the week.

````````````````````

The gardens were very beautiful and the dinner theater was odd but fun for them. They hadn't realized that when the food was served, there would be no utensils. It was all supposed to be eaten with your hands. The show was funny and entertaining and turned into a really fun day/night. It was a long day and they both wanted to take a quick shower before bed. They decided that one of their new favorite things was showering together, even partially clothed. They did the same as this morning and went to their separate shower heads to remove the underwear and finish their shower.

He got out and dried off first and after getting his own underwear on, grabbed a pair of her panties and took them to the sink when she came out with the more sexy towel routine. This time it was around her waist. She teased him about this being the first time someone had tried getting her to put on panties instead of trying to get her to take them off. This time he did a playful slap to her arm and they both laughed, then hugged, this kissed. He gave her some space and she put her panties on under the towel.

As they approached the bed she asked if they could talk a little bit. She felt good about how things went last night but wanted to be open with him and talk about what boundaries she wanted them to have. He agreed that would be a smart thing to do so that neither of them had any regrets later about moving faster than they wanted because they were in the heat of the moment. She said everything they did last night was within what she was comfortable with. She felt bad that he didn't get any attention though and wanted to find a way to change that tonight. He agreed adamantly. Another smack. But he reassured her that he wouldn't have changed anything about last night except to change the date to about 3 years ago. Smack. He said he got a thrill from sharing his love for her that way and it felt very special to him that she was so open in sharing herself in that way with him.

She said she wanted to lay out a framework for their next three nights. It didn't have to go exactly this way, but the framework would give each of them a guide to the limits for that evening. She didn't want it to be clinical or without love, but she was hoping because they were both new to almost all of this that they could use it as a learning experience as they explored each other's bodies. He said that he was thinking of something similar, but that she had just put into words what he was struggling to capture. He only had the concept in mind, but this would be the plan. He kissed her forehead and asked her to continue with her idea.

1...45678...13