Meeting Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dragged myself through the door just after seven, Cath was up off the couch and setting food on the table by the time I had washed up. She had waited to eat hoping I'd get home before nine. With a hug from behind as I sat she welcomed me home. Before me sat a meal a husband would expect from his wife, as I looked at her she smiled and blushed. We ate in relative silence other than the typical questions of how things went on my run, how busy she was at work, was there anything interesting that had happened in town. We did dishes with a bit more banter but not much, once I'd finished drying everything but the pans which she air dried I excused myself to take a shower.

Walking into the kitchen for a beer I saw no sign of Cath, then I heard, "On the porch, join me."

We nursed our beers and talked about getting the yard chores done for the upcoming cold season, she'd planted new roses last spring and would need to cover them before frost came. We batted the ball back and forth and circled each other for an hour before I'd had enough.

"So, have you had a chance to think about our situation?"

"As a matter of fact I have Ed, I've thought of almost nothing else since we last sat here. I find you to be a handsome, polite, caring and affectionate man, my main concern is how the town will react to us being lovers."

I frowned, "Screw the town, it's none of their business."

"You're right Ed, but we've lived here over twenty years. People have us in certain boxes, if we start jumping out of those boxes people's attitudes will change dramatically."

"Are you saying we can't be with each other because people have us pigeon holed?"

"No Ed, I'm saying if we're going to continue this relationship to a romantic level, we need to do it behind closed doors or out of town. You already live here they don't need to know anything else. When we're together in public I'm still Edda's mom and you're still the boy who grew up across the street. We can show each other preference and affection, just not passionate affection. What do you think?"

"I think if I wanna hold your hand or sneak a kiss I should be able to, no matter where we are."

"Eddie, I want you to kiss me like you did the other evening, right here, right now."

I laid one on her to make her knees weak, then another. As we broke the kiss she sucked in a deep breath and went *Whew, you can kiss*.

"Eddie, if this goes where I think it will I want to warn you, once the doors are closed and we're alone, I will turn into an insatiable sex machine. I love sexy lingerie, I love pleasing a man, and something I haven't done much of but always enjoyed, I like role playing at times. To put it plainly, I'll flat wear your ass out in bed. My question to you is this. Is that worth not being able to kiss me or hold my hand anytime you like?"

"Mrs T, I mean Cathy. Are you serious about what you just said? You mean you'd wear your sexy undies and stockings for me, you'd dress to please me, you'd make love to me with abandon?"

"Yes Ed, I'd be happy to wear sexy things for you, I know you are always respectful so I can say with clarity that I would dress to please you. I know you'd never want me to look slutty in public, mind you I said in public, behind closed doors sluts have a tendency to emerge. As for making love with abandon, I'm 43 but I believe I can still wear you out cowboy. What do you think, can you behave in public if I screw you through the mattress at home?"

"When does this arrangement begin? I'm hoping you'll say tonight."

"Sorry, not tonight. While I'm agreeable to an intimate relationship with you, you're still going to have to win me, I'm not going to just flop on my back and tell you to climb on. I want to be dated, to be pampered, to be shown affection at appropriate times, I want to feel special when I'm with you, I want to be number one in your life. If you'll do that I can guarantee you'll have my panties off and my legs wrapped around you. By the way, they are some very long legs."

I groaned as my dick hardened. "Cathy you're a naughty woman, I'm so hard I'd pole vault if I fell."

She reached across my lap, "May I check the goods?"

I shuddered as her hand softly went over the top of my jeans. Rubbing up and down a few times she pulled her hand back, leaned into my ear and whispered, "That's a lot of meat, I think I'm getting the better end of the bargain, I haven't been filled for decades. Carry me to my room."

Being pitch black and no neighbor's lights on I scooped her long slender body into my arms, hooked my foot on the door swinging it shut as we passed through it and headed down the hall. At her door she told me to stop.

"Eddie I want you in bed with me in the worst way, but we need to do this right. Kiss me studly and I'll see you in the morning."

After getting ready for the night Cathy lay with her thoughts. ***************

What have I gotten myself into? Am I so starved for affection and attention I'm inviting a 23 year old boy into my bed? Then again, that's no twig between his legs, that's a fuckin oak tree. What will it be like to have a cock that huge inside me? I've never had one that big. Just thinking about it makes me wet. Shit, I need to find my pink seven inch friend before I sleep, I think it's in my panty drawer. Lingerie, I haven't bought anything new for some time, I'll need to correct that. I want that stud panting and ready to pound my pussy the first time we fuck. And that's what I want the first time, as soon as I'm able to take all of him I want it hard, I want to be fucked like a three dollar whore. What about anal, wonder if he's interested in a buttfuck? The few times I did it in college I liked it if they took their time and used lots of lube. Nothing worse than a dry dick trying to slide in and out of a dry asshole, hurts like hell.

Cathy you're over thinking again, go find the dildo, get yourself off dreaming about Ed and go to sleep. There will be plenty of time to hash out the details in the weeks ahead, after all, it's not like you're gonna fuck him next week. Or am I? Oh shit, sure hope this doesn't get goofy, but then again, why should it? Okay girl, don't let all of this become overwhelming, one day at a time, like today when your pussy is throbbing and you haven't found Mr. Pink yet.

The Present *****************

I woke in the morning wondering what Cathy may have thought about last night's conversation. Would she feel remorse or want to scrap what she said? She didn't seem that way and had given me no indication this was some off the cuff idea, it was obvious she'd thought it our extensively. There was a craft fair in Edgemont today, being Saturday I thought we should go just to get out of the house. At breakfast I brought it up to Cathy, she liked the idea, we dressed and got ready to leave. As she walked down the hall my cock wanted to rip through my blue jean shorts. Son of a bitch she was gorgeous.

Flowing cotton button dress, nylons of some sort, one inch platform shoes, a light sweater and dolled up to look like she was going to a presidential ball. As I escorted her out the door I drank in her perfume, it was something I'd never smelled before and told her how much I liked it.

"It's called China Rain, I ordered it via the internet. Amazing what you can buy online. Everything from perfume to panties. Do you like it?"

She left the comment hanging right there, at just the right height for my mind to grasp and mull over.

Perfume to panties, just what did she have in mind, doesn't matter, I'll get to see it in time.

"I love that perfume Cath, it's very alluring."

"Alluring, haven't heard that word in a very long time. Glad you like it, I bought it just for you."

Walking through the craft fair we didn't hold hands although she did walk with her arm through mine most of the time. A few times she pressed her breast into my arm and grinned. We were behaving, it's almost as though it was a trial run or training for the days ahead. We came across a stand alone porch type swing on a heavy duty pine log frame. The logs were three to four inches in dimeter and put together well. Cathy had always wanted a swing on the back patio, this would be the cat's meow.

It was the last one and the old guy wanted to get rid of it, he didn't want to have to store it for the winter, when I said I'd buy it cash money on the spot if the price was right he dropped it a hundred bucks. Cathy shook her head and told him to knock off another fifty, which he did. His son helped me load it onto my truck and thanked us profusely telling us he regretted the day he told his dad he'd help selling them. No more big stuff he said.

We stopped at a tavern for a burger and fries to go along with our brew. I asked about Edda and watched as Cathy's face went sour. According to Cathy things weren't improving, Dante was off again on again in his emotions, Edda said it was impossible to know where things stood with him. Edda was sure he was cheating on her, she just hadn't caught him yet. I suggested we go see her, Cathy told me we wouldn't do that, she was over a thousand miles away and Edda told her she didn't want her mother interfering. We didn't talk much on the way home, we watched a little TV and then decided to hit the hay. I walked her to her room where we kissed several minutes. On the last goodnight kiss she pushed her hips into mine lightly as she whispered, "Goodnight cowboy, see you in the morning."

I had Sunday off as well, we set up the swing, oiled the hinges and sat in our new purchase. It would be too hot during the summer days until after four, but it would be a great place to make out in the evenings since the front porch was too well lit from the street light. We chose to try it out Sunday night

sitting in the dark where no one could see us necking. Our kisses got sloppy as we Frenched and slobbered on each other, laughing at our antics as we wiped our chins with napkins.

Cathy was petting my face, "You have to leave early tomorrow don't you? Will it be a turn around or a longer layover?"

"It's a turn around, I should be home in two days."

"I don't want to rush things but how about a little incentive to make sure you come home?"

She unbuttoned her blouse revealing a lacy red bra putting my hand on her breast. Telling me I could push the bra up if I wanted to. Visions of many years ago galloped through my brain, although Cathy's were a bit bigger. I played as we continued kissing for another fifteen minutes or so at which time she pulled my hand outside her blouse and began buttoning.

"Carry me to my room Romeo."

We carried on much as we had the night before with her pushing her hips in almost immediately. She pulled back, put her hands on my chest, kissed me and told me she'd see me in two days. I went on my runs as scheduled, every return home she was more amorous, more kisses, little pats on my butt, once in a while finger tips would flutter across the front of my jeans. It wasn't all one sided, I was allowed more liberty with her body, breast caresses were a normal thing as were the times when I held her close to me by her ass cheeks. Standing behind her at the stove she let my hand drop to her mound for a few seconds, fifteen at most, then gently moved it up to her breast.

I was no longer carrying her just to her door, I was now laying her on the bed and sucking her nipples just before kissing her goodnight. I'd had an extended layover due to mechanical problems and didn't make it home for three days. She met me at the door, arms around my neck, kissing me, holding me tight.

"I was so worried, I wanted you home with me, holding me, loving me."

I leaned back, "Loving you?"

She kissed me passionately, "Very soon cowboy, I'm reaching the point where I must have you in me. Be patient, just a bit longer baby, I promise you won't be disappointed."

My cock was standing straight up in my jeans and there was no way she didn't feel it against her stomach. She pulled back and looked down.

"Oh my, maybe I'll have to help you with that the way Edda did years ago. Yes, she told me, not until much later, but she told me. Come on, your supper is waiting for you. I'll get changed for the evening I want to sit on the back swing."

I showered and put on some sweats along with socks and slippers, it was now too chilly for bare feet outside. I took a swig of her beer as I sat down, we were instantly in a lip lock. Her hand dropped to my crotch where she began softly stroking my dick, which responded without hesitation. Pulling my sweats out and down she hauled my cock out of my underwear, spit on her hand and began stroking slowly, pre-cum was oozing out, glistening in the moonlight.

"Mmmm baby, lots of sticky stuff for me. I like that. Let's see how much you have stored in those big balls."

Her hands never increased in speed, she maintained a slow steady rhythm stroking the full length each time, wiping her thumb across the tip to get the pre-cum anytime it emerged. I was almost there and told her to get something to catch the mess.

She softly told me, "Don't you worry about that, I have it covered."

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I felt my balls contract, my cock swelled and I could feel the sperm begin making its way to the tip of my cock. I'd stopped worrying about where it was going to land when I felt the warmth of her mouth cover my dick. She locked her lips and took every spurt, losing not a drop. I could hear her gulp as she swallowed, her cheeks caved in she was sucking so hard. With an audible POP she let my cock leave her lips, smiled and kissed me.

"Does my cowboy feel better now? No need to jerk off tonight, or any other night for that matter. Now that I've claimed it, every bit of your cum belongs to me. Until you're inside me, if you have blue balls you let me know and I'll take care of that. No excuses, understand? Now carry me to my room, take care of my breasts and kiss me goodnight."

I did as she asked, that night and every other night for the next two weeks. During which time she had given me four hand jobs, each one being swallowed. I returned from a run to find the kitchen not only quiet but nothing cooking either. Walking down the hall she exited her room in a robe, stopped, put her arms around my neck, kissed me, informed me I was taking her to dinner, to dress nice and don't dawdle.

"But Cath I'm tired, do we have to?"

She purred in my ear, "If you want pussy tonight, you'd better change that attitude."

I needed no more persuasion, I hustled my ass into the shower and had myself all spiffy in less than thirty minutes. Cathy was once again the epitome of beauty, she told me we were going out of town so we could be passionate with each other at the restaurant. As I drove she put my hand under her dress and slid it up to the straps. I tried to push further, she stopped me and said I needed to be patient. She would let me undress and do anything I wanted with her later.

We cuddled and snuggled in the booth, her hand rubbing my dick without her letting me feel her pussy. When I protested she relinquished and put my hand on her mound on top of the dress.

"If you'll be patient cowboy you'll get to see, taste and ride her after we're home."

See, taste, and ride ... my kind of girl. This cowboy was ready for her rodeo and my stiff dick was proof.

"Ed, you need to get control, I'm not going to give you a hand job in here. Just make sure you're that hard and enthused when we get home, I want every inch you have, and cowboy ... you have plenty."

As the evening continued she stopped stroking my dick, allowing it to soften enough that I didn't have a huge bulge in my pants as we left. Both men and women were looking at her admirably as she strolled across the floor, she was rocking the place and she knew it. We were no more than in the truck when she pulled me toward her, planted a barn burner kiss on my lips, told me to take her home, undress her and make her mine. To say I was focused is an understatement, I was a man on a mission.

At the house she told me to carry her to our bedroom and await instructions. Putting her feet on the floor she turned with her back to me and told me to remove her dress. I lowered the zipper and slid it forward over her shoulders, she whispered to let it drop. I cupped her breasts nuzzling her neck, kissing her at the base of her earlobe, an erogenous zone for her. She shuddered and pushed her butt into me, I slid the straps over her arms, unhooked the bra and let it fall as well. With my hands on her small breasts and kissing her neck I became aware of why she had me put her down in this spot.

We were in front of the full length mirror next to the bathroom door, she was watching everything I did, judging by the smile on her face she was enjoying the show. I squeezed her breasts, my hand able to nearly encompass the entire breast, working them outward until my fingers were at the nipples, softly rolling and pinching them caused her to gasp. Moving my hands down to the elastic of her short slip I began to push downward as I watched in the mirror, her head was back against my shoulder, a smile was on her lips.

I immediately felt what I had hoped for, the elastic of her full panties, I knew they would be the silk ones like I'd seen years ago on her clothesline, the one's with the garter straps. My cock was throbbing as I slid my hands along the front panel, pushing the slip over her hips, then watching it fall at her feet. Her expression was one of pure lustful pleasure as I ran my hands over the silk front down toward the apex of her thighs, the pussy I longed to see and taste. Longed to fuck. When I reached her mound she opened her legs enough so I could cup her mons and slide a finger across the gusset of her dampened panties.

She pushed outward against my hand, turned her head sideways and kissed me. I moved my hands to the waist of her panties and began to slowly slide them down as she wiggled her hips to help me. Putting her hands on mine she stopped me.

"Wait with my panties, I want to undress you, to see you, and then I'm going to taste you."

Spinning me around she proceeded to undress me in a similar fashion, first my shirt, rubbing her hands through my chest hair, tweaking my nipples, running her hands over my abdomen and moaning softly. Next her fingers deftly opened my belt and slacks, letting them drop to the floor with a thud. All the while she was watching me watch her in the mirror and grinning constantly. Dipping her hand into my underwear she grabbed hold of my dick and began to pump slowly. Letting go she moved around me to sit on the bed where she pulled my underwear out away from my cock and let them drop as well. Ordering me to lift a leg at a time she pulled off my shoes and the corresponding pant leg, leaving me in nothing but my birthday suit.

Looking into my eyes she reached for my dick, softly caressing but not stroking it, working my balls ever so gently. This woman knew what she was doing there was no doubt in my mind. Leaning forward she kissed the tip while licking away the glistening pre-cum.

"You have a nice cock Ed, it's bigger than it seemed when I was giving you hand jobs. The head is huge Eddie, so purple and angry looking with all those protruding veins along the shaft, I want to see how it tastes."

Without hesitation she engulfed as much of my cock as she could fit into her tiny mouth. She bobbed back and forth, sucking hard on the down stroke and swirling her tongue over the tip on the back stroke. Hands on the back of my thighs pulling me back and forth, the only time she used her hands was to cup my balls. Her movements were never frantic or hurried, they were slow, deep, wet and warm, just like a pussy. I was getting ready, she knew it and pulled off, "In my mouth Ed" was all she said and went back to work. I didn't last forty five seconds before I felt it rising up through my shaft. Cath knew it and slid back to where her lips were locked around the head, her eyes widened as the first shot hit her throat, I could hear her gulping as she swallowed.