Meeting Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Cathy's sudden demise leads to Edda's return.
12.8k words
4.79
24.1k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

Judging by the e-mails and comments I've received for part one, several are hoping there'll be a threesome with Ed, Cathy and Edda in part two. While that may have been a possibility when I originally wrote the story, it no longer is. I would have to re-write parts two and three to accommodate that theme. Even without a threesome I think you'll enjoy this chapter and number three. Happy reading and don't forget the stars.

*****

I woke about five with my dick stuck to my underwear, releasing it from my crusty drawers I peed, was going to put on clean underwear when I remembered what Cath had said, she liked being awakened with a cock inside. I quickly washed, snuck back in bed and somehow managed to get her sticky panties off without waking her. She made a few sounds and readjusted, but wasn't awake as I opened her legs wide, positioned myself between them and gently pushed inside her little honey hole. There was plenty of leftover fluids which allowed my dick to reach rock bottom in two strokes. I began to move inside her, slow and deep. In the grey of morning I listened to her moan as she pushed into me.

"Mmmm, baby this is so good, I love being woken with my pussy full of your dick. Keep it just like this hon, slow and deep."

She raised her legs and kicked the covers off, then wrapped her legs around my waist. With her arms around my neck she pulled me down to kiss, when we broke she pulled my head alongside hers and whispered.

"Eddie, I feel like a complete woman. I didn't think I'd ever have this again, thank you for loving me. Speed it up just a little, but not fast, I'm enjoying this too much to spoil it. Mama has lots of cream for you this morning, I'm afraid you opened the flood gates cowboy."

We continued to move slowly, relishing every moment, at times her legs were around me, other times they were pulled up alongside her body, when we came they were bent at the knees, feet flat on the mattress and her pelvis pushing us both up off the bed. We'd managed to do something so many couples have never experienced, cumming together. I was grunting and groaning loudly exclaiming how it felt so good it almost hurt, she was screaming and telling me to fuck her, fuck her, fuck her. We lay together catching our breath, she turned, kissed me and with hand on the side of my face spoke.

"I'm yours now Ed, yours alone, no one else will touch my body but you, no one else will see me without clothes but you, as far as I'm concerned, you own me Ed. Just like I own you, you're mine, nobody else gets to have you."

I had three days off which afforded us all the time necessary to screw in every room of the house. By the time I headed for work I could barely walk and Cath called in sick she was so sore and swollen. As I kissed her goodbye I enquired whether we'd done too much too soon.

Cath responded, "Hell no we didn't do too much. I haven't been screwed in decades, I had a lot of catching up to do, you'll be gone two days that will give us both time to recuperate before the next fuck-a-thon. Now go to work, I love you."

I Love You! I had never heard those words from a woman in a loving manner before. I had aunts and relatives who'd said it, but not like this. Once in the cab of the engine and rolling down the tracks I had time to think about her statement, if I was honest with myself, I loved her too. Arriving at our away city we were told we'd need to do another two day run further west, the intended crew were all sick with food poisoning from a local restaurant they'd eaten at. I called Cath right away.

"Hi babe. Wanted to hear your voice and let you know I'll be gone four days. Yup, it's another two day run to the west, I'll be home Friday night and I'm gonna take you out. No, I won't be too tired, I'm never too tired for you."

"Eddie, I'm going to need some attention after we get home. I need you making love to me honey, if going out means we can't make love then I want to skip going out."

"I'll have four days to rest instead of two, my balls will be boiling by the time I get home, how about a quickie before supper then a nice long session afterward? Are you okay with that my lustful little minx?"

"Mmmm, you say the nicest things. Yes a quickie will be okay, and Ed, I know you called me your minx, but baby I wanna be your personal slut. Will you fuck me like your slut when you get home? Please."

"Count on it you cock craving slut, I'll ram it in you so far you'll choke on it. You told me mama has lots of cream for me, well papa has lots of sperm for you, I'm gonna flood your pussy."

Cathy was laughing then stopped, "I'm gonna hold you to that Ed, I'll be naked so you'd better walk through that door cock first."

We shared goodnights and I love you's as we hung up. My dick was already throbbing thinking about getting home Friday nigh with two full days off, I'd be going to work on Monday with another sore dick, but she was worth every bit of it. Part of the trip west was through a mountain area, we had three engines in front, two in the middle and two at the back with close to a half mile of cars. Taking them through the high points was as much draw on the engines as going down was holding back all that weight and momentum. I certainly didn't envy the guys who normally made this run, it was stressful as hell. I was appreciative of the fact that most of my runs were on relatively flat territory.

On our final leg home Steve, the other engineer, and I covered for each other and napped an hour or so in the long flat stretch leading up to our home station. I'd only brought one change of clothes and made them last four days, I wasn't ripe, but I also wasn't fresh like I wanted to be for Cathy. As I was unloading in the garage I could hear chairs being moved in the kitchen, remembering what she said I dropped my gear, stripped off my clothes and walked through the door naked.

There bent over the table was my little slut, ass pushed back ready to be impaled, hands grasping the sides of the round table and looking back at me with a smile. I hadn't been hard when I walked through the door, I certainly was now.

"Get over here and fuck me Ed, I need it hard and deep baby, don't hold back, slam it in all the way."

I slid my fingers across her slit, the hair next to her labia were dripping with secretions, I slid a finger inside, she was as wet internally as she was externally. As I lined up and touched the vulva with the tip of my cock she pushed back with all she had burying me deep within and letting out a yelp.

"Oh God I needed this, please don't leave me without cock for so long next time, I damn near went insane. Do me Eddie, do me good, make your little slut scream."

I acknowledged her request and pounded against her pussy with every ounce of energy I could find. She was pushing back into me with every stroke, her knuckles were white she was grabbing the table so tight. The table was moving a little with every thrust, when I arched my back and shot into her vagina we had moved it across the kitchen where it was lodged against the sink base. With nowhere to go I continually hammered into her until she did indeed scream an unintelligible string of something I couldn't make head nor tails of, I just knew she came hard and that was what I wanted. As I stepped back cum ran off of and out of my dick, puddling on the floor with the cum dripping from her properly fucked pussy.

As I leaned against the counter she tried to stand on wobbly legs, I quickly grabbed and held her in my arms.

"Tell me Mrs. T, is that what you had in mind when I got home."

"You know it was smart ass. Shit, we made quite a mess didn't we? Oh if the neighbors could see us now."

I carried her to the bedroom, sat her on the toilet and started running a bath for her while I went to clean the floor and put the table back in place. When I returned she was in the tub relaxing, beckoning me to join her, which I did. After a long soak and washing each other I was going to my room to dress when Cath took my arm.

"Dress up for me tonight hon. I have some sexy new undies I'm going to wear for you, I want you as horny when we get back as you were when you got home."

"But I like what you wear now, the soft silk and straps make my cock hard anytime I see you. I don't need skimpy to get excited about your body."

"They're similar to those, but a bit more modern, they still have straps and I'll still wear your favorite stockings. I promise cowboy, you won't be disappointed, Edda says I need to step into the 21st Century."

"Wait, you told Edda we are sleeping together? What did she say?"

"No Ed, I told her we were fucking and that you slept in my bed when you were home. She was sincerely happy for both of us. When I told her how well endowed you are and that you made my body shiver with orgasms she told me she wished she'd never left for college and gone away from you. I think she still likes you."

"That may be Cathy, but she never gave me a second look back then, when she decided to marry dipshit it ended for me. I cared for her deeply, but it wasn't reciprocal, you don't continue to invest when there's no return ... you move on."

Cathy held me tight, "I'm so sorry Ed, she regrets her decision now."

"Be that as it may, I have you, I don't need her or anyone else. There will always be a special place in my heart for her, but I love you and want to be with you."

As I dressed I contemplated all she'd said about Edda. Yes I did love her, still do for that matter, but she's married and I'm with her mother. End of story. I chose a light suit with a beige shirt and a brown colored floral tie, brown woven loafers completed the package. Cathy on the other hand made a statement that could not be denied. Hair and makeup perfect as usual, a cream colored silk blouse with the top two buttons open exposing just enough cleavage to make her look enticing. A dark brown soft flowing mid-thigh skirt, brown brocade seamed stockings along with beige strap on four inch take me home and fuck me heels. Looking at her lustily she walked toward me stopping three feet away.

"You look sexy as hell Eddie, I'm gonna have to fight the women off of my man tonight. In case you might be tempted I want to show what's waiting for you when we get home."

Lifting her skirt my eyes were treated to a black garter belt and brown silk low ride panties. Dropping the skirt she opened two more buttons on her blouse showing me a transparent bra that barely contained her jiggly little tits. My dick was hard and pushing the front of my slacks out. She quipped it was a good thing they were pleated or there'd be no room for my hardon. Holding her and necking she whispered to lift her skirt and squeeze her ass.

"Do you like my little ass Ed? Some day I'm going to give it to you when I'm brave, I want you to own all of me. Would you like that baby, your dick buried in my ass?"

All I could do was groan into her mouth as I devoured her lips. I'd read about and seen videos with anal, but I had never experienced it and here she was saying she'd like to do that with me some day. My dick was so hard it hurt.

"Cathy, no more, please. I'm so hard it hurts, let my dick deflate and let's go to supper. I promise I'll ream you good when we get home."

She brushed my face with her hand, "I know you will baby, I know you will. You're a good lover. My daughter was stupid to let you get away."

I looked at her, "Okay, where to?"

"We're going to Cream."

"Really Cath, I haven't been there since Ellerson's Supper Club burned down, what was that, six years ago?"

"It's been rebuilt. The parents didn't want to rebuild, so the kids bought it and put up a new place, the new one has a dance hall as well. I've been told the prime rib is as good as it ever was. Plus, they've added more seafood dishes and some wild game, Martha told me she and Tom had roast Pheasant three weeks ago. Anyway, we're going to supper and then we'll dance a bit before we come home to play."

The drive to Cream is about forty five minutes, Cath offered to drive so I could nap if I wanted to. I immediately took her up on the offer. I woke up about ten minutes out of Cream, glanced over and saw her skirt had ridden up to the point that the tops of her stockings were showing. I reached over and gently stroked the inside of her thigh, causing her to open her legs slightly. I looked at her with an eyebrow cocked, she smiled and told me to go ahead. With my fingers against her panties I softly moved them back and forth over her mons then dipped between her legs momentarily, just enough to feel how damp she'd become. As I withdrew my hand she took hold of it and brought it to her face smelling it.

"Horny little tramp aren't I? I brought a second pair of panties, hopefully I won't need them. You can stem the tide between my legs when we get home cowboy. By the way, did I tell you that I love you?"

"Only a dozen times since I got home, but I won't tell you to stop, I love hearing it."

Supper was all I'd hoped it would be. I had the Walleye fried in butter with an almandine sauce, Cath had the petite cut prime. We talked as we waited to have dessert, sharing a piece of cheesecake with cherry topping when we did have dessert. Making our way to the bar for a beer two rather obnoxious guys continued to leer at Cathy. I figured they were businessmen of some sort out chasing skirts. As we sat at the bar nursing a beer waiting for the band to start they found their way next to Cathy, who immediately made sure her skirt was pulled down and nothing showing.

When they offered to buy her a drink she declined. As they persisted, she hooked her arm through mine thinking it would deter their advances, it didn't, it emboldened them.

Cathy gave them the *you're pissing me off stare* before speaking, "Listen boys, and I do mean boys, a man would never hit on a lady being escorted by another man, so piss off and go elsewhere."

The shorter chubbier one got all puffed up, it made me think of Dante, which caused me to smile and then to laugh. He tried to get all pissy about it when I stood and moved Cath to the other side of me.

His mistake was to open his mouth.

"Hey toots, you call this punk a man, he probably can't even piss straight yet. Darlin you need to come with us, we'll show you how a man takes care of a babe like you."

When he went to push me aside I calmly moved his hand off my arm, which caused him to think he was tough and pushed against my chest. I looked at him and told him to walk away.

"You fuckin punk, get outa my way before I kick your ass."

That finally pissed me off, I was willing to let it all slide until then. I looked at him, put Cath behind me and said, "If you're feeling froggy, jump."

He did and I dropped the short fat little prick where stood. He wisely did not get back up as he scooted away in a crab walk, his buddy pulling him along. The bartender looked me with a smirk.

"You did everything you could kid he just wasn't gonna listen though was he. I have the entire thing on video, camera is right there and this one has audio as well. You're in the clear kid, you guys have fun and the next drink is on the house."

The band played mostly older rock with a little country and some newer stuff thrown in. We danced and twirled and showed off. Cathy was the center of attention much of the time, she wasn't careless but there were a few times she spun too fast causing her skirt to lift enough for the stocking tops to be seen. Guys were at our table constantly, she rebuffed enough that I guess the others figured out getting her on the dance floor was a lost cause.

It was a slow dance, the last of the night for us, we were behaving ourselves for the most part, brushing a leg against the others groin a few times. As we danced I brought up that she'd inadvertently teased a few with her dance moves.

"I don't care what they say or think, it's in your arms and our bed that I'll be when the night is done. I'm kind of excited for you to see my new garter belt and micro-panties, they barely cover my bush."

As we gathered her jacket and my suit coat she handed me the keys telling me she planned to rest on the way home so we could go all night. The thought *she's gonna kill me in the bed* ran through my head as I helped her into the truck. She made sure I got a nice show as she slid in letting me see all the way to her panties, as I was going to pull away and close the door she grabbed my hand and placed it on her mound, not over the skirt, under it right on her warm sex exuding panties.

"Take me home and have your way with me cowboy, I know you filled me once but four days without you has me craving more."

By the time I'd gotten around to the drivers door she had slid across the bench seat waiting for me, after buckling up and putting the truck into drive she took my hand, slid it under her skirt and held it on her mons. I began to move my hand when she instantly grabbed my fingers.

Very softly she told me, "Don't feel me up, just keep your hand there, I need to feel you holding the most intimate part of my body."

The only time I moved my hand away from her body for the next forty minutes was if I needed it to drive, then placing it back where she wanted. She'd been dozing in and out with her head against my shoulder, as I stopped the truck and the overhead door was lowering she stirred. Lifting her chin up I kissed her passionately, told her to stay put so I could open her door and jumped out of the truck. I carried her into the bedroom laying her on the bed. I left her there while I checked the house and locked it up for the night. When I returned my precious girl was curled up on her side sound asleep, at least she'd kicked off the heels so I didn't have to try and wrestle with those. I covered her with a blanket, doused the lights and went to have a beer on the front porch swing.

We'd left early with the idea of getting home in time to have a romp or two in the bed before sleep overtook us, it was quickly evident my girl was worn out and I needed to let her sleep. I changed into some sweats, grabbed a beer from the fridge and a blanket off the couch as I headed outside. The night was serene, the corner streetlight was still out even after it had been reported a half dozen times, I kind of hoped it would stay that way, our street looked inviting with just the few porch lights on. Houses where the parents were waiting for their son or daughter to get home after a date or school event.

A car rounded the corner into out street and stopped in front of the Gordon's, which seemed odd, the Gordon's were in their seventies, they didn't have any kids at home. The headlights went out, two shadows moved together and the windows began to steam, soon the car was rocking slightly. I smiled realizing it was the Strand girl, she was a senior and I'm sure eighteen, I knew she was going out with Boyd Donners, but wasn't aware they were doing the down and dirty in his car. I recognized the movements of putting clothes back on and trying to look presentable, the headlights came on, the car stopped four houses down opposite side of the street, Julie Strand hopped out and stood at the curb while Boyd drove away.

As she watched the car her gaze seemed to stop in my direction, she waved, I waved back and she started walking toward me.

"Hello Mr. Ed". (it was what all the kids called me, it started out as a tease but soon became how all the young people on the street addressed me) Julie quietly chirped as she ascended the steps. "Been out here long?"

"Long enough Julie." I saw the concern in her eyes. "Your secret is safe with me, you're old enough to do what you want with whoever you want. Not my place to interfere or say anything to anyone. Would you like a pop or something else to drink?"

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers