Meeting Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Ed, my heart is completely exposed, if this isn't something you'd be interested in I understand, just please don't stomp on my heart. Tell me gently."

"This is overwhelming Edda, let me go empty my bladder, you'll have my answer when I return."

I kissed her softly, moved her from my lap and sauntered down the hall, my mind a complete fog. She just said everything I'd ever dreamed of hearing her say, I had been worried about betraying Cathy's love only to find out she wanted Edda to be with me when she died. I had a question or two for her. With her once again perched on my lap, arms around my neck, tight little nipples poking into my bare chest I spoke.

"I have one or two questions. First, when are you thinking of doing this? Second, will it permanent or until you find another guy to marry? Third, do you love me like I love you?"

"I'll answer three first. I love you with all my heart, my mind and my soul. The most stupid thing I've ever done was walk away from you. As for when, within the next six weeks, I've already talked with my boss and he thinks that is realistic. And finally, marrying. Here's where I'm at with that Ed, if I can't marry you, I won't marry again."

I put my hand on the back of her neck and drew her in tight to my lips, we kissed hard and passionate, our tongues finding the others. Without any thought to what I was doing I cupped her tiny breast and softly squeezed. She whimpered into my mouth as I moved my hand off her breast. She pulled back.

"Why did you do that Eddie, why did you stop feeling me? I like your hands on my breasts and you can feel between my legs also."

"Edda, we're going to do this right if we're going to do it. I love your tiny tits, always have, always will, I needed to feel them again to convince myself this isn't some pizza induced dream. Yes, there's room for you in our house, and yes I have dreamed of marrying you, but I want to do it on our time frame, not something that's rushed. Sleeping in the same bed, please don't ask me to do that if I can't make love to you. One more thing. Babies, I want babies, where are you in that realm?"

"Ed I'm ready to spread my legs right now and I want babies badly, I'm thankful I had none with Dante. With you I want as many as we can handle, I can stop taking the pill right away. "

"I want you to stay on the pill until after we're married, you and I are going to be fodder for the gossips just living in the same house, let's not feed their fires by being pregnant before we tie the knot. I want to make love to you, just not be pregnant before the wedding. As for spreading your legs right know, no. I want it to be in our bed when you're there permanently, I couldn't stand the thought of having you then making me wait six weeks. I'll wait until I can have you for eternity."

She lifted her shirt over her head exposing those sweet little mounds of flesh punctuated with stiff nipples surrounded by taught crinkly areola's.

"There's only one way to seal this deal Ed. You're going to suck my nipples and I'm going to give you a hand job just like all those years ago on the porch."

As I was sucking ferociously on her rock hard nipples she was hauling my dick out of my sweats and underwear. I rubbed her pussy through her panties enough to give her an orgasm as I leaned back while she did her magic. This time I had leaked enough precum she needed no other lubrication. In minutes I was shooting long streams of pearly white semen into her shirt.

Laying with her head on my chest I heard her say. "Hi, I'm Edda. My grandma was from Iceland so I'm named after her."

My memory instantly recalled our first meeting. "Hi, I'm Edward, people call me Ed and I have no idea why they named me that."

With her lips against mine in a soft sensitive kiss she whispered, "Nice to meet you Ed." I responded in similar fashion, "Nice to meet you Edda."

Parting at the airport was easier than we had anticipated. Yes, we'd be apart while at the same time we were finally together. I called a soon as I landed and again when I pulled the truck into the garage. Walking into the kitchen I pictured Edda leaning over the table naked, hands grasping the sides as I hammered into her sopping pussy. I pictured her sitting on the counter, legs spread wide and my face buried in her delicate hair pie. Her moans and groans filling the air in our kitchen, those words sounded so good in my thoughts ... our kitchen.

Four weeks later I flew to Chicago to drive with Edda back to the little town she'd left almost a decade ago. It was a long one day ride, we opted for a late night burger at Jim's Bar on the way home. Several recognized her and stopped by the table to say hello. The last one to say hello astonished us the most, it was Dave Wanish, the one who'd dropped her off calling her a prick teaser driving her into my arms so many years ago. He was half in the bag, I had no idea where this was going, I was geared up for a fight if need be.

"So, are you guys finally together huh? Took you long enough. Edda I thought you were married to some guy in Chicago. What's the deal with you two?"

I sat back realizing he was not a threat. "If you must know Dave, Edda has been divorced from the philandering prick for some time now. Isn't that why your wife divorced you, for cheating on her?

As for what's the deal with us, Dave the asshole drove her into my arms and now she's my fiancé. Time for you to drag yourself home buddy, it's that or get your ass kicked by the husband of Linda Summers who you've been hitting on, he just walked in."

Dave hoofed it out of their real fast. Edda scooted her chair next to mine and started in on my fries. When I inquired why she didn't order her own she replied.

"I don't need to when my fiancé has some. After all, what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine. Isn't that how marriage works ... well at least an honest marriage?"

We shared a kiss and a fry at the same time, both laughing while we did. I got her suitcases and bags into the house, into what was once Cathy's closet and went to put my dirty laundry in the hamper. Returning to the bedroom was a moment of déjà vu, curled up on the bed was a spitting image of Cathy not so long ago. Sound asleep, snoring ever so softly. I placed the same blanket I had put on Cathy over Edda, grabbed a beer and went to the front porch swing. It wasn't a weekend night so there was no show from the teens, I did marvel at the fact the street light had still not been replaced.

Part three is done, will be submitted soon.