Meeting Alan

Story Info
A dating app hook up leads to more.
2.2k words
4.72
7.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at my central Hong Kong hotel, after a long haul flight, I checked in and made a point to relax with a nice hot shower.

Feeling refreshed, and realising it was early evening local time, I decided to log on to one of the more popular dating apps, just to try my luck.

There were a lot of nearby matches, not surprising for such a compact global city, the concentration of people evident each time you stepped outside.

My phone beeped soon after.

A new message caught my attention.

Alan was a mid fifties black man, in Hong Kong from Washington DC.

His photos were impressive to say the least.

A body builders physique, mixed with salt and pepper short hair made this Adonis of a man instantly stand out.

Signing off with the eggplant emoji, and saying that it was huge, was the icing on the cake, and I replied inviting him to the hotel bar for a drink.

Alan was fast to respond and we agreed to meet shortly after.

Just enough time for me to throw on a t shirt and some jeans, pausing for a moment to check out my lean, slim build in the corridor mirror, before heading to the lobby bar.

The hotel bar was dimly lit, with booth seating lining the far wall, and a few bar stools already occupied at the bar itself.

I headed to a booth towards the back and waited for Alan to arrive.

Soon after, a tall solidly built man walked in and locking eyes with me, I realised it was Alan, his wide smile instantly friendly and welcoming.

As he settled into the booth next to me, we ordered drinks as we both checked each other out.

Alan was physically impressive.

At 6'4 he was six inches taller than me, and his bulking defined muscles clearly dwarfed my slim build.

Even through his well cut suit it was clear that his body was a sculpted work of art.

I complimented Alan on his physique, and welcomed his compliments towards me, clearly Alan was turned on by the physical size difference and the beautiful stark contrasts in our skin tones.

After our drinks arrived Alan elevated the tone of the conversation.

His hand lightly stroking my thigh under the table, he asked me if I enjoyed being stretched out by big cocks.

Looking Alan directly in the eyes, I smiled, as I reached across and rubbed the front of his groin.

Feeling Alan's impressive cock firming under my hand, I decided to unzip his suit pants, and slipping my hand in discreetly, I was able to take his thick cock in my hand.

As I slowly stroked Alan's rapidly hardening cock, I leaned in and told him that indeed his cock was impressive, and that I would love him to stretch me out.

The big smile returned to Alan's face and Alan asked me if I was ready to go up to my room.

Taking my hand off his hard cock, and zipping him up, I told him to follow me, suggesting he use his suit coat to cover the large hard on that was clearly pushing against his pants.

Making our way across the lobby, I was turned on by the fact that everyone we walked past, would be none the wiser to our true intentions as we entered the lift to my room.

Entering the room I quickly undressed, as Alan also did, placing his clothing over the room chair, and joining me on the bed.

Alan's naked body was a sight to behold.

As he knelt there in front of me, his nine inch cut cock thick and hardening, his broad chest defined with rippling muscles, were enough for me to lie back on the bed, inviting him to cover my body with his large physique.

Alan leaned into me, our lips meeting as our tongues began to wrestle together, his physical weight pushing me into the mattress, as his body enveloped mine.

We continued to kiss as Alan started to grind his hard cock along my ass crack.

Pushing my legs wide and back over my shoulders, Alan now had my ass exposed and taking some lube from me, he started working his fingers into me, as he generously covered his cock head and shaft with lube as well.

Immediately I was overwhelmed with the sensation of his fingers stretching me and probing me at the same time.

Two large and strong fingers worked my hole full of lube whilst my ass adjusted to their presence.

I let out a deep moan and told Alan how good his fingers felt stretching my hole.

This encouragement pushed Alan to increase his attention, pushing deeper into my ass with his well lubed fingers, the feeling incredibly pleasurable, filling my body with lust.

Alan shifted his weight off me, and moments later my ass felt the cool air as he removed his fingers, before another squirt of lube hit my exposed and open hole.

Lying there on my back with my legs spread, my ass open and exposed, and waiting to be fucked.

I let Alan know I was ready and without losing eye contact, Alan inched forward until his bare cock head was pressing against my waiting hole.

A noticeable change in pressure was enough for me to know that Alan was now probing my ass with his cock head.

Slowly prying open my ass, pushing past my resistance until he could pump his long thick shaft deep inside me.

Some encouraging words from Alan, as he inched his cock into me, helped me adjust to the initial discomfort before the resistance gave way and Alan had his cock head inside me.

Stretching me like never before.

I was experiencing a heady mix of pleasure and a subtle feeling of being filled, as Alan worked his thick long shaft deep into me, the more my body adjusted to the presence of Alan's cock, the more intense the feelings of pleasure were.

This feeling of pleasure was heightened to a point of pure ecstasy as Alan's cock forced its way past my prostate, pushing me over the edge as I actively encouraged Alan to fuck me deeper.

He needed no second invitation.

Pushing in as deep as he could go, the erotic feeling of pleasure was magnified each time Alan would adjust his cock inside me.

Alan was now steadily fucking my ass.

Long powerful strokes would bring his monster cock deep inside me, and then pulling out until just his swollen cock head would remain in my ass, before plunging deep into me again.

Each long drawn out stroke and following pump deep into me, sending an electric feeling of ecstasy through my entire body, and I responded with deep moans of pleasure, matching the pounding my ass was receiving.

As Alan continued to fuck me, I took a moment to soak in the amazing scene with my own eyes.

Alan's sculptured body, glistening with sweat, was a beautiful ebony colour, enhancing his strong muscles in their appearance and offering the most striking contrast to my light skin tone.

Alan caught me admiring his body, and breaking into another broad smile, he commented how good it looked, watching his big cock slide into my tight white hole.

It was clear we were both loving the interracial fuck that we were indulging in.

I told Alan to fuck me harder, and pulled him into me.

Our tongues once again dancing together as our lips met in yet another steamy, passionate kiss.

Alan abruptly stopped kissing me, informing me he was about to cum, and as he pulled his big cock out of my ass, my body felt the emptiness, having been full moments before.

Alan grabbed his shaft and started stroking his cock hard before thick spurts of hot cum burst from his cock head.

Coating my thighs in a heavy load, which I gladly scooped up with my fingers, before looking Alan in the eyes, and slowly sucking his silky cum off my fingers before swallowing it down my throat.

Spent from shooting his load, and watching me take his cum, Alan collapsed on the bed next to me, taking a moment, before pulling me on top of him and kissing me passionately.

Tasting his musky cum on my tongue as we continued to kiss, in a more relaxed and intimate way, from the more primal intense way we kissed as we fucked.

We took turns to shower, before returning to the bed, Alan's giant frame once again in stark contrast to my size.

As Alan pulled me on top of him again, he started to suck hard on my neck.

I instantly told him how good it felt and invited him to leave some love bite marks in more discreet locations.

He quickly shifted me on my back, while his imposing frame was once again on top of me.

Moments later his dark strong lips and mouth were wrapped around my left nipple, and he was sucking and biting at the same time.

I started to stroke my cock as the feeling of pure lust was overwhelming me, watching this fine physical specimen use my body for his pleasure.

Switching nipples, Alan soon had my right nipple locked in his mouth, his hands replacing mine and firmly stroking my hard cock.

Alan continued working his way down my body. Sucking and biting as he moved past my abs to my inner thighs, all the while stroking my cock.

Alan asked me to turn over and get on all fours, as I did he gently pushed my shoulders down, so my ass was up in the air, exposed to him.

He leaned in and continued his sucking and biting of my body.

This time he was sucking hard on my ass cheek, just centimetres from my ass hole, his powerful hands pushing my cheeks apart and giving him better access to the most taboo of areas.

I was loving the attention from Alan and told him, just as a broad, spit covered thumb slipped into my used hole.

The welcome presence of his thumb in my ass triggered my orgasm, and I started to shoot my load on the bed, as Alan was sucking hard on my exposed cheek, working his thumb deep in my ass.

As my orgasm swept through my body I felt a cool, smooth wetness on my hole.

I quickly realised that Alan had scooped up my cum from the bed, and had spread it over my exposed hole.

Followed by a familiar pressure present against my hole.

Alan was hard again, and kneeling between my legs, was pushing his meaty cock head back inside my hole, working my cum into me at the same time.

This time Alan met little resistance as he thrust deep into me.

Pushing me down into the mattress, and lying on top of me, his giant frame dominating me, Alan started to pound my ass deep.

Each thrust sending waves of pleasure through my body.

Each lift of his hips, momentarily lightening the weight on my body, before slamming down on me again, his cock drilling deep into my hole, while his body pinned me to the mattress.

I was loving this second round of fucking and let Alan know.

Soon I felt his hot breath against my ear, followed by some direct and explicit responses, letting me know he was enjoying it just as much as I was.

Soon we were engaged in a very erotic conversation, his mouth resting on my ear as I replied in kind, encouraging him to keep filling me with cock.

It was at this point Alan informed me he was close to shooting his load, and asked me where I wanted it.

Resisting the temptation of letting this beautiful man shoot his load deep in me, I asked him to shoot his load on my open hole, letting him know that I was fine with him pushing his load back inside me.

Almost instantly Alan lifted his weight off me, and I could feel his long thick cock pulling out of my hole, followed by the unmistakable feeling of hot cum hitting my well fucked hole.

I let out a moan of delight as Alan dumped a large load against my hole, only for him to push his cock head back inside me, his cum going into me, my hole swallowing the cum as his cock head rested a few inches inside me.

We stayed in this position for a few moments, our bodies adjusting to the incredible experience, before Alan shifted off me, his cum leaking down my thigh.

We showered together, Alan helping clean me up while I continued to admire his beautiful body.

We moved back to the bed, where we soon fell asleep, Alan spooning me with his strong arms holding me.

Waking the next morning, Alan dressed and we exchanged contact details, agreeing to meet next time I was in the US for company business, in about six weeks time.

My mind was full of exciting thoughts as I kissed Alan goodbye, seeing him out the door.

Taking a look at my naked reflection in the mirror, and admiring the deep love bites all over my lower body, I looked forward to our next meeting with great anticipation.