Meeting Alexis

Story Info
An unsuspecting woman encounters a sissy.
719 words
4.39
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my more crazy experiences was with a guy I met online. We chatted for a little while and decided to meet down by the water. I have to admit that we hit it off pretty well from the start and the meeting ended with a passionate kiss. I could tell right then, he was as horny as I was.

We continued messaging more and more until we could meet again. We talked about everything and I started to realize he was a little on the kinky side. We somehow got onto the topic of him dressing up as a female and me being in charge. I had no idea what to think but part of me was curious and the other part still turned on by the last kiss and the chemistry we shared.

By the time we met again, things had gotten pretty crazy. That night he was to wear matching panties and bra under his clothing and prove it by showing me. I couldn't believe it when he followed through! So many thoughts swirled through my head, good and bad, yet I wanted to see how the date went. We had drinks and talked and the sexual tension grew. We eventually went back to my place where I decided, wtf, let's have fun.

I could tell he was aroused by the fact I had him secretly wear panties and a bra out in public. I am not sure this is my kinda thing but I did love watching him squirm so I pushed on. It seemed the more he was embarrassed the more aroused he got.

Before you know it, he was stripped of his boy clothes and I had him in a cute skirt and top, nylons, heels (he had brought) and I was applying his makeup. To ensure he behaved and obeyed as promised, I took pics of him that I said I would post online should he back out now. (was never going to post them, but he didn't know that. Hehehe). That is when Alexis was born.

At first, I had some fun with "Alexis". Making her pose for pics, talk like a girl, even asking him how he would flirt with a guy if there was one were here. OMG it was so funny. He was so embarrassed and yet the more embarrassed he got the wetter I got. I would tease him as I slid my hand up his skirt to feel his raging hard-on, a sign he clearly loved being all girly for me. I told him that if he wanted to fuck me then he needed to get down on his knees. Once on his knees I placed a couple fingers on his lips and said, "Alexis, show me what a real man really likes. Show me you can be a good girl." It took some encouragement but slowly his lips parted and he sucked my fingers and moaned like he was taking a cock. Fuck it was hot!! His painted lips sliding up and down my fingers. Watching the humiliation in his eyes. Seeing him accept his girly fate...it was intoxicating.

At that point I was too horny and needed to be fucked. I pushed Alexis back onto the bed, lifted her skirt and ripped down her panties. Her cock was so hard and it took no time to strip and jump onto it. I was so incredibly wet and she was clearly horny as hell. As I took that cock deep I teased him about how far Alexis was going to be pushed. I asked him over and over if he loved being a girl. I asked him if he would like to please a man as a girl and he denied it repeatedly and yet I could feel his cock twitch and grow in defiance. I dragged this on as long as I could until we both starting shaking and cuming together.

I cannot say what it was but the entire experience was so out of my comfort zone and yet it was so fucking hot. Part of me still wonders just how far I can push Alexis. Maybe she should learn how to really please like the sissy girl she wants to be... especially since I still have those pics of her. 😜