Meeting Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's hot," I whispered softly as I saw her cock jump in front of me. I couldn't resist any longer, I had to try it! I opened my mouth and started licking the tip of her cock. Sweet precum dripped on my tongue. It tasted similar to my own precum, but sweeter. Almost more feminine.

Immediately Amanda started moaning, her cock throbbing and begging for more. I grabbed her cock and gently started stroking it. My hand looked so tiny holding her cock. I gently kissed the tip of her cock and tried to put it in my mouth. She was so big, but I managed to wrap my lips around her rod.

It was a strange sensation to have cock in my mouth, but it also was surprisingly good. I could feel her cock pulsating a bit on her heart beat. I instantly started to suck it. The taste of her sweet precum filled my mouth, making me want to suck her even more. I tried to gobble up as much as I could while stroking her.

"Yes, honey. That's it, don't stop now!" Amanda moaned with pleasure. She took the back of my head and pulled it closer. I felt her cock entering my mouth even further, hot and throbbing. My God, that thing was HUGE. But I was in love with it the moment my lips wrapped around it. There was no turning back anymore. I had to admit I loved sucking her big, juicy, cock. I stopped jerking her off and grabbed her firm ass. It was round and soft. This allowed Amanda to take over the movement, bobbing my head up and down her shaft.

In the corner of my eye I saw Tess's hand reach for her pussy. She already removed her bustier and thong, leaving nothing more than her high heels and thigh highs.

"Ah, sweety! Just look at you, sucking your very first dick. That's so hot! You're making me so wet," Tess said while sliding a two fingers in her soaking pussy.

My already rock hard cock gets even harder. She came over to Amanda and me, clearly wanting a piece of the action as well.

"My turn now, sweety. Let me show you how it's done."

With a pop Amanda removed her cock from my mouth and into the mouth of Tess. First only the tip but with each stroke, more of that enormous cock disappears in her mouth until it was balls deep in her throat. Wow, I knew she was good at it, but this is something else!

Amanda was in heaven! "Oh my God, honey. Let me fuck your mouth!" she moaned with pleasure while thrusting her cock into Tess's mouth.

I decided that I also want a share. I got on my knees next to Tess. It was so hot to see her gobble up that big rod. Gently, I grabbed Amanda's balls, softly massaging them. They felt so nice and soft compared to her rock hard tool. I started kissing her pelvis, slowly moving down. Sounds of Tess sucking rang in my ears.

"Hmmmmmm, honey!" I heard Amanda say. Encouraged by her moan of approval I opened my mouth and started sucking her balls. Positioned with my head under Tess, I felt her face near mine in her attempt to go balls deep on Amanda. A trick of sweet precum, mixed with saliva, ran down my lips and chin.

Tess gasped for air, "Aahh! Fuck, you're big!"

Tess looked at me, "Fuck me, Ben! I want to feel you deep inside. I want to feel you both." She laid down on the bed with her ass in the air and her hands grabbing Amanda.

I got on the bed behind her and looked at Tess sucking Amanda. Fuck, this is so hot! Her pussy is glistening and dripping from arousal. I couldn't resist to lick her sweet pussy before I fucked her. I grabbed her hips and pushed my lips against her pussy. Sucking her sweet lips and clit, I heard the sounds of loud moaning fill the room, the smell of sex fills the air. I heard the sounds of Tess sucking that big juicy cock. It didn't take long before I noticed that Tess was about to cum as she started to grind her pussy against my face.

"Not yet, I'm not finished with you yet," I said and I got up to position myself behind her, my cock between her ass cheeks. I gently slid my cock down her ass and teased her for a moment before gently probing her pussy. She thrusted back on my, making me penetrate her deeply.

"HMMMMMMM!" Tess moaned like she never moaned before as she was spitroasted for the very first time. Amanda and I automatically synchronized our thrusts. She leaned over to kiss me and while passionately kissing her, I let my hand roam over her curvy body. My God, what a stunning, hot, sexy woman.

I lost all track of time. It could be we fucked for hours, but it also could be minutes. The only thing I saw was a stunning redhead with a huge dick being sucked by my horny wife while I pounded Tess's pussy in doggystyle. I took Tess's hair and start pulling it, while I thrusted my dick even deeper in her pussy.

"Oh! Hmmhmmhmm. Oh fuck, yes!" she moaned and groaned with satisfaction as my cock went balls deep into her pussy. I felt the tension in my balls rise. I was about to cum!

I quickly pulled out as I didn't want to end it. Not yet! At the same time, Amanda pulled out her big cock. It was glistening with saliva and precum and it's one of the hottest thing I've ever seen.

"Your turn honey," Amanda said as she moved over to my side of the bed. I laid down on the bed and opened my mouth, ready to suck her cock again.

"No, honey, that's not what I had in mind. Turnaround, I want that cute little ass of yours!"

A little afraid of what was about to come, I turned around, lying flat on my belly. Sure, I tried fingering my ass before to feel the sensation I give Tess but my finger is nowhere near the size of hear throbbing girlcock. Amanda moved around and got behind me. I felt her get on top of me, her hard dick on my ass. It felt better than I ever imagined, but it also made me a bit nervous. In my fantasies we always started small, not with a dick the size of a small Anaconda.

"Please, be gentle. I'm still a virgin on that end," I replied.

"Of course I'll be gentle. Did you really think I would put my dick in right away? Nah, let's get you get used to it first."

Amanda spreads my ass a bit and started grinding my ass creek. Every time her dickhead slid over my tight hole a tingling sensation rushed through my body. "Let's get you nice and wet to begin with. How about I," and she spread my ass a bit further, "lick your tight little hole to begin with?"

Next thing I knew, she put her head between my buttocks and I felt the tantalizing experience of my first rimjob. With every touch of her tongue I felt an even greater tingling sensation from my ass right to the tip of my dick.

"Aaaaaah! Oh my GOD!" I moaned with absolute pleasure. It felt so good! I felt her mouth kissing my ass, her tongue probed my tight hole, making sure it was nice and wet for the next step. It was a sensational feeling.

"Hmmmm, such a cute little ass! But you're not quite ready yet. Let's take it a step further!"

"Yes plea... AAAHHH!!" I screamed with pleasure as her finger found its way into my manpussy. She knew exactly what she was doing as she knew how to hit spots I wasn't able to find myself.

"How does that feel, honey? Is that good? Do you want more? Or should I stop?"

"Please don't stop. I want more. God, please don't stop. It feels so good!"

"No, not yet. We've got plenty of time. I really want you craving for it," she naughtily replied and she turned her attention to Tess.

Amanda threw Tess on her back, spread her legs and started to lick her pussy. Tess instantly starts moaning, she really enjoyed having her pussy eaten by Amanda.

"My God, this so hot!" I groaned as I watched these two women enjoy each other. I started stroking my cock.

"You'd better not cum!" both replied simultaneously.

"Now, let's show our virgin how things are done. From what you told me you like a good anal pounding, don't you Tess?"

Tess answered by turning around, offering her ass to Amanda.

"I thought so!" Amanda giggled and she quickly applied some lube. Gently she pushed her big rod in my wife's ass. Inch by inch, her giant cock slid in her ass. Even Tess had to adjust to a cock this size. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth opened slightly in what seemed to be a silent scream. Once inside her ass, Amanda started to fuck Tess, slowly increasing the speed and power of her thrusts. I saw her cock disappear deeper and deeper in her ass with every thrust.

The silent screams made place for groans and moans I never heard Tess make before. "AAHH! Oh, it so big! HMMM! Yes, Amanda! Fuck my ass! AAAAAHHH!" Tess was really enjoying her ass fucking, grabbing and biting the sheets out of sheer pleasure.

"Why don't you join us, honey?" Amanda asked. "Her pussy is still available and I bet she doesn't mind you fucking her as well."

She paused fucking her ass long enough for Tess to mount me. Tess pressed her beautiful breasts against my chest and started grinding her clit against me, riding my cock in the process. Meanwhile, Amanda grabbed her by her waist and slid her delicious cock back in her ass. I felt her cock fill Tess's ass as it slid in. It made Tess's pussy insanely tight and it was an insane feeling for all of use: Tess's tits pressing against my chest, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy and the pressure of Amanda's big cock applying pressure from within her ass. I for sure wasn't going to last very long, but for Tess it was an instant orgasm.

"FUCK YES, I'M CUMMING! AAAAAAHH HMMMHMMM HMMHMM!" Tess groaned out loud as she orgasmed. Amanda and I kept fucking her until she stopped squirming and Tess landed exhausted on my chest. While I caressed my exhausted wife, I looked at Amanda and I saw her lips form the words, "You're next."

She gently pulls out, allowing Tess to get off me. Tess landed on the bed next to Amanda and me. Amanda kisses Tess and turns to me.

"Do you still want me? Do you still want to feel me inside you?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes, pretty please. I want to feel your cock in my virgin ass. Please, fuck me like you fucked my wife!" I begged her. I was way beyond the point denying I liked her cock.

"Turnover, honey. Show me your perky ass."

I was just too happy to oblige. With my ass in the air, I offered myself to Amanda. Anxious but still a little afraid, I felt Amanda apply a generous amount of lube to my tight hole, massaging it gently with her finger. I felt her finger slide up my ass, stretching it an attempt to prepare me for what was coming. I started to moan softly.

"Ooohh, Amanda!"

"You like it already huh? And the best is yet to come, just try to relax!"

Next thing I know I feel her big cock pushing against my ass. It feels so huge already! Gently she applies a bit of pressure, sliding her huge rod into my tight virgin ass for the very first time.

"Easy, it hurts a bit. You're just so big," I said. She could hear the slight fear in my voice.

"Relax, I'll be gentle. Just relax and it will be fine. You have such a sweet ass. You're doing great."

Slowly but gradually Amanda continued, her thick dickhead stretching my ass. All of a sudden, there was this aching pain.

"Ah FUCK! That hurts!"

"Sssshhh, easy honey. That was the worst part, the head of my cock is now in. Ssshhh, everything will be fine. I'll give you some time to adjust. From now on, it will be better. Before you know it you might even enjoy it."

Tess, coming back to Earth, started to kiss and caress me. She encouraged me, "It will be fine sweety. It won't hurt for long and after that it just feels so good!"

Slowly, Amanda started to fuck me. Very gently, small movements at first. Inch by inch. I could still feel the pain but it was put to the background by a completely new sensation. Oh, how she filled me ass!

"Ah yes! God, you're big!" I moan out loudly. The pain got even less as I felt Amanda going deeper with every thrust.

"Oh! My! Fucking! God!" I was screaming! I felt her cock plow deep into my ass, her hands gripping my hips holding me firmly enabling her to penetrate me completely.

Tess started whispering in my ear, "You see? I told you so! Do you like it sweety? That's how I feel when you fuck my ass. That sweet feeling of fullness, your cock sliding in and out of my tight ass. I know you like that, I know like my big ass. And now you can feel what I feel."

I couldn't speak, but my moans and the pleasure on my face answered her questions. As Amanda picked up the pace, I felt her balls slapping against my ass and a sensational feeling was spreading from my balls to the tip of my head. I groaned with absolute pleasure. I'd seen videos about handsfree cumming but I was never able to give myself the same sensational feeling as Amanda did.

"Am I hitting your sweet spot, honey? Do you feel that tingling sensation in the tip of your cock?" Amanda asked.

"Uhuh, please keep going. This feels so good! You're making me explode!" I replied, heavily panting on the rhythm of Amanda fucking my ass.

"My my! Getting impatient, are we?" she said and she stopped her movement. Slowly she pulled her cock out.

"No, please don't stop. It feels so good!", I begged. I was already completely hooked on getting my ass fucked. I needed to feel her inside me, I needed to cum with her big cock buried in my ass.

"Then turnover, get on your back. I want to see your face while I fuck you. Yes, that's the way".

Amanda lifted my ass, placing my legs against her shoulder. She was completely in charge. I felt like a little fuckdoll and liked every minute of it!

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck my ass!" I screamed as she entered my ass for the second time. She slid in a lot easier than the first time and was able to start fucking almost immediately.

"Oh, just look at you. Fucking your very first cock," Amanda teased while slowly fucking me with long strokes. "And you like it as well, don't you? Yes, you like it a lot! I can see it on your face and your dripping, throbbing cock. You like how my big, meaty girlcock slides in and out of your tight virgin ass."

Amanda really liked dirty talk, that's for sure. And it made me even hornier.

"Fuck yes! Oh, aaaaaaah!" were the only words I could say. It was true, I really enjoyed being fucked. I loved every thrust, every inch of her hard cock. Laying on my back I could see how she thrusted her hips, her big tits bouncing on the rhythm of her movements.

In the meantime, Tess was already playing with her pussy again. I looked at her and stretched my arm out to touch her pussy. Next thing I know, she got up sat on my face. I instantly grabbed her hips and start licking her dripping wet pussy. Being fucked in my ass while eating pussy. Could this be any hotter?

It turned out it could. Tess and Amanda passionately started to make out, with Amanda starting to stroke my throbbing, precum leaking cock. That was it! Before I knew it, I came so hard I felt the cum splashing all over my body.

Apparently some even hit Tess on her belly as I hear her giggle, "Oh my God, sweety!"

Amanda was still fucking my ass in the meantime. "Ah!! Give me that tight little ass. Yes, I'm going to cum! Aaaaahhh!"

Tess laid down next to me, anxiously waiting for the cumshot. Suddenly, Amanda pulled out and aims for our faces.

"AAHH YES! OH MY GOD!" A big load of Amanda's cum hit me right in the face. It was gross and rewarding at the same moment, feeling her warm load land of my cheek. Another spurt of cum hit both Tess and me. Spurt after spurt until finally, Amanda's balls were completely drained.

Tess looked at me and start to kiss me vigorously, forcing a big load of cum into my mouth. She played with the load while kissing me. It actually tasted better than I expected. I started licking the cum of her face and found myself liking it a lot. I loved every drop of it. We cleaned each other's face, kissing and licking while doing so.

Exhausted we all landed on the bed. We must have fallen asleep because I remember waking up in the middle of the night spooning Tess, with Amanda behind me with her flaccid girlcock pressing against my buttocks. It felt so good after what happened earlier, that I immediately fell asleep again.

The next morning, we woke up next to each other. I gave Tess a morning kiss on her cheek and questioned myself if I should do the same to Amanda? Except for having great sex with her, I barely knew her after all. Would she appreciate a good morning kiss from me? She answered my question by giving me one.

"Good morning, honey. How are you feeling?" she asked.

"I must admit my ass is a bit soar after yesterday evening," I replied. "Your penis is quite uh...."

"Present?" Amanda laughed naughtily.

"Huge is perhaps a better word for it!"

"But did you like your surprise?" Tess asked nervously. "I mean, it could have completely backfired on me."

"I must admit that I was confused completely at first. I didn't know what to think. Was it a dream? Or a nightmare? It sure wasn't exactly according to my fantasy of you with another woman!" I laughed while kissing her on the cheek. "But one thing led to another and before I knew it I was in over my ears and loving every second of it.

"There's just one thing I would like to know: did you two already have sex before our encounter?" I asked. I just needed to know. Tess and I have always been faithful, or at least open, to each other.

"No, we haven't. We saved it for this occasion. I sure was curious after Amanda told me about her 'little' secret, but I thought it wouldn't be fair to you," Tess replied.

I believed her, I had no reason to doubt her.

"I'm glad you did! And yes, I really, really enjoyed your surprise!"

12