Meeting Andy

Story Info
She woke up at his house, not knowing how she got there.
3.1k words
4.23
27.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandi was the last of our group to turn eighteen and as a sort of celebration we all decided to go to a night-club. This wasn't her birthday celebration, we'd had that on her birthday, but more a 'let's have fun' sort of thing. Being well aware of the type of danger lovely young things like us could get into we used a buddy system, the buddies sticking to each other like glue. Where one went, the other tagged along. There would be no whisking one of us away in secret.

Because of this little scheme you can imagine it came as a complete surprise to me when I woke up and found that a), it was morning, b), I had been sleeping on a couch in a strange room, c), Sandi wasn't around, and d), I still had all my clothes on, less my shoes which were sitting next to the couch. That last was a definite plus as opposed to the three minuses.

I got to my feet and considered the situation. I could remember arriving at the club and having a drink. Only the one that I could recall and that seemed to be borne out by the fact that I was clear headed without even the trace of a hangover. After that drink, nothing.

That was the stage I'd reached when a bear walked into the room. A nicely dressed bear, but a bear for all that, in my humble opinion, and right then my opinion was the one that counted. He was big (well, bears are, aren't they), and hairy (another plus for bears), with a magnificent set of fangs (I could see them because he was smiling).

"Good morning," he said cheerfully. "I'm glad to see you're awake."

"Gods above, a talking bear," I thought. It turned out that I must have been thinking out loud because he laughed.

"A bear?" he scoffed. "Please. When did you ever see a bear with threads as fine as these?" He gestured grandiloquently at the clothes he had on.

"I guess that depends on how much a circus is willing to pay a talking bear," I grumbled. "Um, where am I, why am I here, who are you, and where is Sandi?"

"Where you are is in the humble abode of Beauregard Anthony Jackson Woodrow Smith the Third. That's who I am, although I normally go by Andy Smith so just call me Andy. Sandi? Would that be the cute little blonde you were with last night?"

I nodded, not sure what to say.

"In that case she's in the office, lying on the couch there, snoring her pretty little head off. In case you're wondering still fully clothed and unhurt."

I matched answers to questions and came up one short.

"That still doesn't explain why I'm here," I pointed out.

"Ah, that. Some person of ill intent spiked a bunch of drinks. All the girls at your table keeled over as if shot. A very panicky management called emergency services and ambulances carted most of your friends away. It seems that you and your friend weren't at the table at the time you all went nighty-night and got over-looked in the panic. I and Miles, my brother in case you're interested, came to your rescue and brought you here to sleep off whatever you'd inadvertently taken. How are you feeling now?"

"Why didn't you just let the management know that we needed assistance?"

"Now why would we do that? We were ready, willing, and able to help you so we did. Besides, if all we did was help you get carried off to hospital then you wouldn't be in a position to thank us."

"Thanks, I guess," I said doubtfully. "Ah, I'd like to see Sandi now."

"No, no. First I'll collect my thanks in the traditional way and then you can see Sandi. She should be awake and thanking Miles by then."

I'd gone past doubt, waved to suspicion as it went by, and stared directly into the face of certainty.

"What do you mean, the traditional way?" I demanded.

"You know. The heroine loses her clothes and the hero takes full advantage of this fact. Would you care to take your clothes off now?"

"No way," I snapped, daring him to try and push the matter.

"I thought you would," he said agreeably, totally ignoring what I'd said.

He reached over and grabbed me and I immediately discovered that I'd ascribed the wrong animal to him. I should have called him a gorilla. He was as strong as one. I wriggled and struggled and swore at him and he unzipped my dress and took it off.

I started protesting even louder, interspersing the protests with some pithy curses that I heaped upon his head. He calmly bent me over and gave me a firm slap on the bottom.

"Hush up, you," he said. "If you keep making that much noise you'll find that Miles comes in to watch what's going on, and he'll probably bring your friend Sandi with him. Of course, if you'd like to have them watch by all means carry on."

I shut up. Bad enough that I might be raped but to be raped while others watched, and one of them a friend. No way.

Andy just kept on taking the rest of my things off. My wriggling and attempts to stop him were simply ignored. He outweighed me by probably double my weight and out muscled me by an even greater ratio. A babe in arms would have had a better chance, mainly because it would cry and I'd be damned if I would.

As soon as he had my clothes off he pulled me up against him, not facing him as I'd half expected, but facing away from him. His arms reached around me and he was stroking me, one hand on my breasts and the other down and rubbing against my mons. And lower, damn him.

I continued wriggling and struggling until finally it dawned on me that he was enjoying it. He didn't need to rub my breasts. I was doing the job for him with all my twisting and turning. I froze and he laughed.

He kept me plastered against him with one arm while he went ahead and stripped off himself. I could feel his erection pressing against my buttocks as soon as his trousers dropped away and I almost screamed in fright. That blasted thing felt awfully big.

As soon as he finished stripping he turned me around and now I was pressed against him face to face. I have to admit that his erection felt even bigger this way. I promptly started struggling again and to my surprise I actually broke free from him.

My mistake. Not only had I not broken free but he was using my supposed escape to guide me down onto the floor. I was flat on my back with him settling over me before I fully caught on to what he was doing and by then it was far too late. His body had mine pressed firmly against the rug that was there, one hand holding my arms above my head.

His free hand stroked my breasts, rubbing my nipples and generally making free of my body. It was actually a bit of a relief when he slipped his hand down between our bodies. My breasts were feeling really sensitive by that stage.

He lifted his hips slightly to give himself room to start stroking my pussy. Or so I thought. Being totally inexperienced at this type of thing I hadn't known he was simply making room so that he could steer his cock into place. The first I knew of it was when I felt him trying to push his way into me.

I was wedged between a hard floor and a hard body, unable to move while an even harder cock started moving into me. I snarled and protested and he pressed a little harder. I knew what was about to happen and had just enough time to say, "No. Don't." and he popped my cherry just as neat as you please, with me giving an indignant squeal when it happened.

"I rather thought you were a virgin," he said softly. "Now that you're not you might as well relax and enjoy."

In a pig's eye I'd relax and enjoy. I continued struggling, for what it was worth, which I suspected was nothing. I'd wriggle about, stop for a second to catch my breath, and he'd promptly push deeper during that second. Bit by bit he sank deeper into me until he reached a point where the only freedom of movement that I had would have been to press directly onto his cock, something I chose not to do. If he wanted it in he was going to have to do all the work himself.

It was a case of he did, and he did, pressing firmly into me until he was fully inside me, something that I'd suspected he wouldn't be able to do. Either he was smaller than I thought or he'd stretched me more than I thought. I suspected the latter because I had a pretty good idea of how big he was.

He released my wrists and both his hands settled on my breasts, just fondling them while he remained pressed fully into me.

"At this stage the idea is that you lift your legs and wrap them around my waist," he advised me.

"You're kidding. What makes you think I'll do that?" I demanded.

"Two reasons," he said, smiling. "First is that you'll probably find it more comfortable. The second is that if you don't I'll feel free to spank your bottom until you do."

And he probably would, too, the rotten animal. Reluctantly I brought my legs up and around him, feeling him sink just that little bit deeper into me. Ha! He hadn't mentioned that bit, had he?

"You being a very recent ex-virgin, do you know what to do at this stage?" he asked me.

"Being a virgin doesn't make me an idiot or ignorant," I snapped at him. "I know." (Well, I did, sort of.)

"Ex," he said with a grin.

"What?"

"Ex-virgin as in you're not a virgin not that you have been introduced to the full length of a cock."

I'd have slapped him but I didn't see what good it would do me. It sure wouldn't stop him starting to ride me.

He slowly pulled out of me, oddly enough making me feel bereft, as though something was missing, and then he came sliding back in, filling me up again to some very strange sensations. The next time he pulled back I was ready and pushed to meet him as he thrust back into me, those strange sensations now slightly more familiar and wanted. (I just wanted the sensations. Not his cock in me.)

He slowly picked up the pace and it wasn't all that long before he'd set a respectable rhythm, thrusting into me quite happily, with me responding as though I'd been doing it for years. (Natural talent, I guess.)

It wasn't long and I was lost to all but the rapture I was feeling as his cock worked on my body and my emotions. I was gasping out little noises at each thrust, and starting to feel tense and overheated, the heat building more and more as he kept on going.

I don't know how long he kept going and quite frankly I didn't care. I just wanted him to keep on doing it and vaguely wondering why I hadn't been doing this sort of thing before. It wasn't as though I hadn't had my chance.

I got another shock when I suddenly climaxed. I'd never felt anything like that before. (Well, obviously not. Virgin, remember. Okay - ex-virgin.) I had these ripples of pleasure rolling through me, vaguely aware that my insides were being thoroughly sprayed by his firehose at the same time. The firehose the result of his own climax I assumed.

I was going to get dressed but Andy stopped me. He handed me some tissues so I could wipe myself down first and then he dragged me towards the door, still naked.

"Why don't we just check and see how your friend Sandi is going," he suggested.

It seems that my shocks for the day weren't over. When we looked in the office door I saw that Sandi was bent forward over the desk. Her blouse was gaping wide and her bra had been pushed up and over her breasts, leaving them bare. Her skirt was hitched up around her waist and Miles, I assume that it was Miles, was pulling her panties down.

Was she resisting this ravishment of her person? Well, if lifting your feet out of your panties and giggling is resisting then I guess she was.

Miles trousers were already off and when he rose from taking Sandi's panties off he leaned forward slightly, his erection pressing between her buttocks, while a hand reached between her legs to fondle her intimately.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked and Sandi was nodding energetically.

"Are you sure?" he asked, even as he was lining up to take her.

"Damn you, I said yes," snapped Sandi. "Start fucking, will you. I'm all hot and horny and it's your fault."

He then drove in hard with Sandi giving and excited squeal as she took him deep. Then they started going at it, hot and hard, and if that was rape then I'm a monkey at the zoo.

Andy took my arm and towed me back to the room that I'd been in.

"It seems that Miles must have a better seduction technique than me," he observed. "You didn't seem anything like that eager, although I did find you a fantastic experience. Anyway, you've seen what your friend is going through, right?"

I nodded. Oh yes, I'd seen. Pinned down and ravished, unable to defend herself, the little slut.

"Then you know what I now expect of you," Andy said cheerfully.

It took a couple of seconds for that to sink it then it was a case of, "What?"

"You now know what I expect of you," he repeated. "Not that we have a desk in here but you can lean forward against the end of the couch."

He was moving me over to the couch as he spoke, pushing me to lean forward over the arm rest.

"But you can't," I protested. "You just did it. Men can only do it once"

"A base canard put about by losers who can't," he said cheerfully. "Look at it this way. If I try and can't you can laugh at me and say you told me so."

Looking at him and seeing how tall his cock was standing once more I had a feeling that it was him who would be saying told you so. I didn't try to resist as what would be the point? He'd already popped my cherry and I couldn't stop him from doing it again. It wasn't as though I was just letting him do it because I was curious as to what it would be like the second time.

I wasn't really surprised to find his cock come thrusting into me, filling me with a single deliberate movement. I strongly suspected that if Andy hadn't thought he could do it he wouldn't have bothered to try. There again, he was a man so who knows. They do silly things at times just to see if they can.

Anyway, he thrust firmly into me while I gave a little 'whoa' sound. I'd actually thought he'd do the same as the first time and make the initial entry slow and steady but I guess he thought that I was already primed so why waste time.

It was different this time while at the same time being the same. His cock was in me, sliding back and forth with all the odd feelings that involved. The trouble was that instead of pushing up to meet him I had to press back. Andy said something quite rude when I got it wrong and he popped right out. Served him right.

Anyway, after a small adjustment period we finally got our coordination together. After that it was a case of wow, this is even better than the first time. I'm just guessing but I think it was a case of now knowing what to expect and I could appreciate it a lot more. Andy would come thrusting in, sending little ripples of pleasure and heat deep into me. Back out he'd go before starting a new thrust, with more ripples of pleasure and more heat.

It seemed to me that the ripples of pleasure were fairly constant but the heat was steadily building. After a while it felt as though I was catching fire inside, with Andy's cock stoking the flames. Not that I was complaining. Not while it was happening, anyway. (I'd probably complain very noisily afterwards, purely for the principle of the thing.)

He kept going and the flames kept building. After my first experience I now knew enough to recognise when I was about to climax and started urging him on. (Something I'd flatly deny if he was crass enough to point it out.) Whatever the cause, Andy put in a little extra effort and I climaxed beautifully, the pleasure rolling through even finer than before.

I got cleaned up again and this time I managed to get dressed. Miles came in with Sandi who was also dressed. I projected an Ice Queen image, disdainful of both the men. Andy seemed amused by it. Miles was startled. What, did he expect me to melt under Andy's administrations? Not going to happen.

We got a taxi home which Andy paid for in advance. Once we got home Sandi started complaining.

"It was terrible," she said. "When I woke up that man was there. Even though I was struggling like crazy he just pushed me to the floor and ripped my panties off. Then he hoisted my legs into the air and raped me. It was terrible."

Yeah, I'm sure it was. You leaning over the desk giggling while he pulled your panties down was just my imagination, as was you telling him to hurry up and fuck you. Not that I'd say anything like that.

"I'm shocked, really shocked," I gasped out. "Why didn't you scream or something? Andy and I were in the house. We'd have come to help you. Andy was a perfect gentleman while I was there."

Hey, what the hell. She lies, I lie.