Meeting Angles Ch. 05

Story Info
Josh spends a weekend at Oceanfront Cottage.
3.8k words
4.29
1.3k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh's Nineteenth Birthday Exam

Josh was still attending classes in Portland Technical School studying forestry and auto mechanics, as he planned to work with his father and one day be a truck driver hauling logs from the forests to the sawmill when he finished his formal training. He was already driving a small delivery truck for his father's lumber company on afternoons when he didn't have classes. His physical development improved because of the heavy lumber, boxes of nails, and bags of concrete he delivered. He could see his large muscular biceps had put him in larger shirts, and he was looking forward to his annual physical, which was scheduled on his birthday.

He was surprised when he answered Karen's phone call and received an invitation to join her at her mother's oceanfront vacation home about an hour south of Portland. She said she'd like to pick him up after finishing her final office visit on Friday, as she had no physicals scheduled except his for on Saturday.

Karen said her mother might join them for the weekend, but regardless, she'd like to give Josh his birthday exam and commented it was difficult to believe an entire year had passed since she examined him last. Josh's father had told him that Karen and Ann owned a beautiful home overlooking the ocean and that he and Molly had seen photos, but never visited the area. Karen said she'd appreciate it if Josh arrived at her office about 5 PM, and she planned to leave from there instead of going to her home first.

Josh didn't know that Ann Pembroke, Karen's mother, had contacted Josh's mother and confided that Karen wanted to take Josh to her retreat for a weekend to follow up with her son on his progress since Josh was treated by Ann and examined a year earlier by Karen. Molly was fine with the plan after she learned Josh was fine, but Karen wanted to fill in some blanks in her records because both doctors believed he would make a great subject in a research report Karen planned to write.

Ann rarely talked to her old friend since they were high school friends, but Adam shared the progress Josh had made and the phobia he overcame a year earlier. Ann said she was thinking about joining Karen and Josh, but she thought Josh would be more revealing of his progress if he were alone with Karen. Molly mentioned how much Josh admired Karen and how she was confident he'd assist Karen in any way he could, and that she'd tell Adam about their weekend alone for Josh's birthday.

Molly and Adam suspected that more was planned than a simple physical exam, but neither thought Karen would be sexually interested in a man five years younger than her nor would Josh get involved with Karen. One was a brilliant medical doctor, and the other a savvy mechanic and truck driver that they were hoping would take over their business when they retired. Adam wasn't as sure as Molly that Josh wasn't interested in the shapely blond doctor with the beautiful face and long blond hair dangling past her shoulders. He never believed that Karen didn't plan to marry or have a family, but he remembered that Ann never married and hadn't planned her baby when she found herself hooked up with a professor.

Ann only provided a subtle nudge that Karen needed to remember her objectives, and nowadays there was no good excuse to get pregnant accidentally. Truth be known, there was no excuse for Ann either, but she had problems with nauseousness when she used birth control pills and instead used the calendar, which failed her.

Ann never shared the story about Professor Fender and how she traded sex for good grades. There were no reasons that she allowed him to threaten her with poor grades, but he persuaded her that he would get her sidetracked and forced to study under inferior instructors that would prevent her from getting admitted into her chosen field of psychiatry. Ann yielded to the forty-year-old professor once, and after that, she needed no persuasion to pursue his affection.

Ann believed the professor loved her, and for three months she warmed his bed most nights; but when she revealed she was pregnant, he turned her off like a water spigot and found another young coed that appealed to his tastes, which included vaginal sex almost every night and oral stimulation when her menses arrived. He was a broad-shouldered Scandinavian with insatiable sexual desires and the physical assets to satisfy more than one woman at a time.

Ann knew that Karen had plans that went far beyond the limits for doctors when it came to Josh. Ann could see the gleam in Karen's eyes each time she talked of Josh and knew Josh would be invited to sleep with her that weekend. Karen couldn't fool her mother, and Ann could understand Karen's desire for Josh. He had developed tremendously over the year since they met, and Ann knew that she would be attracted to the virile young man too, but Ann was nearing fifty years old and didn't want a desirable youthful male, like Josh, to see her wrinkles that were becoming prolific.

Karen was already waiting by the door, and all the employees and patients had left for the weekend when Josh entered the office. As they drove the 80 miles south on I-5 on the way to her beautiful vacation home, they stopped for a delightful dinner at an oceanfront restaurant and conversed about the past year's activities. Karen said she had hired Marie and was pleased with Josh's recommendation and asked how well Josh knew her. He hated to lie, but he also hated to be a man that revealed information about his lovers until she disclosed that Marie admitted that Josh was her regular lover about once every week since he helped her prepare for her examination preparedness test.

When Karen claimed that Marie had wonderful things to share with her, Josh admitted they were more than friends, and she was a dedicated woman that has a lasting memory and was always available to accommodate every wish he had. Karen said that Marie is still friends with her boyfriend in Mexico and has plans to visit him in the future, but she no longer misses him like she did before she met Josh.

Karen said she'd had a few lovers in college, but she'd never been in love nor planned to marry a man, but someday she hoped to have a child or two if she could find the right man in a few years after her practice was more mature and settled. Josh was surprised when Karen said she kept records of her lovers and tried to define their characteristics and abilities that appealed to her. She said she had photographs to help her memories but added that she hoped to explain that personality and character were the most important drivers, as she compared her desires rather than the sexual characteristics, which Josh was so worried about a year earlier.

Karen revealed that she tried to rank people in a system where characteristics that were inherited and uncontrollable such as height, looks, skin, and eye color influenced her opinion less than personalities, communication skills, desire to work hard, and yearning to learn. Josh was taking in every word while they ate seafood as the sun set in the western sky, and he hoped he'd get an idea of where he stood on her self-defined scale of lovers.

Josh hadn't formed a system to rank girls yet, but he did prefer young girls that were struggling in life. He understood everyone couldn't be a "Ten" as in the movie with Bo Derek. They all couldn't be blonds with big jugs and narrow waists, and he already understood that Jillian and Marie were as different as day and night, but they both made him feel wonderful when they shared their unique bodies with him. It made little difference that one was tall and lean and the other short and a bit on the pudgy side. It made no difference that one was dark-complexioned with perfectly shaped large smooth brown breasts with dainty perfectly succulent nipples, while the other was light-complected with ugly scars on her breasts, which would someday be removed, and a beautifully tapered body so delightful to hold. His thrill was their satisfaction and willingness to receive his companionship, joyfulness, ecstasy, and confidentiality. Best of all, he liked to lie in bed with them and hear them talk about how they looked forward to their time together and verify Josh would see them again soon.

When Josh thought about Karen, as they drove down the interstate, he was already convinced Karen had plans to examine his naked body and assure he was in excellent health. He had confidence that she was the finest family doctor in Portland, and probably in Oregon. He also was confident Karen was going to make love with him before the weekend ended, and he expected if they made love once, they'd make love several times before they started for home.

Josh's biggest concern was what Karen saw in him because he certainly didn't believe he deserved a lover like her. Why would a brilliant woman that was beautiful, wealthy, and probably coveted by every male patient she ever served desire to know a young man that was only a year older than when he was still a boy confused about his body and the expectations of others? She could have had a handsome dude, or a wealthy doctor, but Karen had been without a lover for eighteen months and singled out Josh to love her at least one time.

It was nine o'clock when they pulled into the garage after stopping at a 7-11 store for milk, bread, and a few other items to snack on before arriving and carrying their overnight bags into the bedroom. Karen solved the mystery when she unlocked the door and said she planned for Josh to sleep with her if he agreed. She wanted that settled first, and when she saw Josh following her to the king-sized bed, she asked, "Josh, it's late to begin a physical exam now. Will you be alright if we postpone that until tomorrow?"

She heard Josh choke a bit, as he responded he was fine with that idea, and she said, "I just want to get into my pajamas and open a bottle of wine and sit on the deck overlooking the rising tide crash against the rocky shore. Josh was silent, but Karen continued, "Josh I have been looking forward to this weekend since I examined you a rear ago, and I promise you'll be relaxed when we leave and are ready to face another week on Sunday afternoon and return to Portland." Josh opened his arms for a welcoming hug, and when they embraced, he received his first kiss from his doctor and felt her fingers unbuckling his belt and lowering his slacks. They were naked and still embraced in the other's arms when Karen said, Josh let's have a glass of wine and watch the waves break over the rocky shoreline. We can make love all night and get into pajamas later if we feel the need."

Karen wanted to talk as they sat on the private concrete patio that overlooked the ocean. She worked hard five and a half days every week except for the last Saturday of every month when she made no Saturday appointments. She confessed how difficult it was for her to find new friends because of her demanding schedule, and the fact that she couldn't date clients. Karen said weekdays weren't so bad, but on Saturday mornings she only gives physicals to working people, and nearly all women use their OBGYN for physicals. "I give exhaustive exams to between five and ten men on Saturdays, and you have already experienced that I'm a hands-on doctor."

"You'll never understand how horny I get, and when I get home on Saturdays, I have no eligible male friends to call, and that makes it difficult at best."

Josh could see that she was crying as he twisted around to embrace her and kiss her soft sweet lips. He was rubbing her back with his huge hands and indicated he never expected her to be so lonely. "Karen, I expected you had all the men that a woman could ever want, but I didn't think about the guidelines concerning dating clients."

Josh felt her hands running down over Josh's sparsely-haired robust chest and whimpered when she heard him say, "Karen, I'd have invited you over to my apartment if I thought you were lonely. My place isn't much, but I have a nice Jacuzzi in the bathroom, which relaxes me after a hard day's work delivering lumber, and I'd share my soft queen-sized bed with you anytime."

She was getting friendlier as she dropped her hand to Josh's firm thick erection, and said, "Josh, I assume you know what we do together is very private. I want to be clear; I like you very much, and I want to be your doctor, but I'm not in love with you, nor will I ever marry anyone. I just want you to love me for a few minutes, and hold me in your arms and allow me to be the woman I am."

Josh picked up the sweet lady and carried her to her bed and chastised her for never calling him when she needed a close friend. "Karen, I want you to have everything you ever wanted, and tonight I'll do anything in my power to satisfy every need you've ever had, and whatever you want will be yours." Karen was already excited with the knowledge that Josh was going to impale her after he kissed her firm lily-white breasts and sucked from her deep pink nipples that rarely felt the restraints of a bra. He pulled her to the bottom of the bed and opened Karen's legs over his shoulders before he impaled her while standing on the hardwood floor. He stopped three times when he felt nearly ready to ejaculate until he heard Karen's loud guttural shriek that signaled, she was coming. Then he paused again until she recovered and continued to drive his thick cock inside until she felt Josh ejaculate, which brought her to a second climax and exhaustion.

#

Josh's Birthday Physical

Josh and Karen had cereal and coffee breakfasts on her secluded deck on Saturday morning, as another high tide smashed on the rocky coast. Karen wanted confirmation that Josh was satisfied with her lovemaking techniques while they heard the splashing tide pound the shore. She prefaced her question by asking Josh to be brutally truthful because she was planning on a book after her practice grew, and she had other doctors or physician assistants on her staff and enough time to pursue her interest in sharing her knowledge with women worldwide.

Karen explained that she would be taking photos while examining Josh, but she would be cautious to avoid images that would permit others from recognizing the subject. She said pictures are worth a thousand words and asked Josh if he had concerns about her plans. He wasn't overly concerned but asked to see the photos and for permission to delete any that he found offensive, and once they agreed, Karen said, "Let's begin Josh and finish our business before we have fun again." She was wearing her new delicate nighty that was bottomless but long enough to conceal her narrow hips and shelter the smooth hairless opening Josh was ready to fill again.

The physical was as thorough as any she'd ever given, and she touched every body part from Josh's head to his feet. She spent much of her time exploring his head and exposed body parts to assure skin cancer hadn't signaled the need for biopsies. He was excited when she finished checking his prostate and knowing the remaining exam would be below his waist, as she checked for possible hernias and watched his face for signals of discomfort by palpitating his groin giving special attention to the possibility of inguinal hernias, which would need repair.

Karen searched his testicles for possible testicular cancer and advised him to always check his vas deferens monthly and come in to see her immediately if he suspected any abnormality to anything in his scrotum. By this time Josh's penis was as hard as a rock, and his erection was lurching as blood pulsed through his arteries. Once again, she admired his thick slightly curved penis remembering how it stimulated her vagina with every stroke as his lengthy penis probed her tight vaginal walls.

Karen paid special attention to Josh's swollen helmet and loved the appearance as compared to other men she'd known. She commented how she saw many penises every week, but he was the most attractive if not the largest or thickest. Karen always admired handling a man's penis to feel the soft skin but solid bone beneath swelling to stretch the exterior like drying leather stretched across a drumhead.

Karen bent low to kiss Josh's helmet and ask if he'd like anything special that morning. She had already given him the verdict that he was as healthy as a bull and more appealing than any man she'd ever known. She slipped her lips over his helmet and asked if anyone had ever sucked him off, and Josh admitted he couldn't imagine anything more sensuous than the sex they had the night before. He said he could feel his sensitive penis pushing through her vagina and thought nothing could be more appealing. Karen said she'd only tried oral sex once, but that was not her idea, and the man got too excited and attempted to ram his prick down her throat. She said it was the first and last time she ever dated him, and he missed an opportunity he wouldn't have forgotten.

Karen was interested in her edification of whether oral sex was something she could enjoy, and she hoped to add a chapter in a book one day to describe the sensation from a male and female's perspective of oral sex and hoped someday she could experiment with Josh. Josh was feeling bad that he avoided oral sex that morning, but he decided he'd initiate an offer later during the weekend when he might need a little help to get his blood flowing and penis raging as usual.

She ushered Josh back to her bedroom and apologized for suggesting something that wasn't appealing to him, but Josh made it clear he'd like to participate with her research before leaving on Sunday, but right now he preferred more of what he enjoyed the night before. She accepted the blame quickly, and assured Josh, that he didn't need to participate, but she'd like to take a few minutes to identify some of the ideas she'd like to pursue sometime in the future.

She asked what he thought of her shaved pussy and if Josh thought men would prefer women with shaved pubes over au natural. That drew a quick "Yes" from Josh, and he commented on the smooth feeling when he slipped his fingers over her beautiful pussy that was so evenly divided and receptive to his explorations. He admitted, he thought smooth or hairy was unimportant once inside and the feel from exploring her insides with his penis was probably similar, but the smooth fresh look is more appealing.

Josh might have expected to get laid over the weekend, but he wasn't fully prepared to discuss questions like oral sex and vaginal hair, but he was intrigued when Karen asked if he'd permit her to shave his pubes. Karen said she'd like to determine if she'd find his cock more appealing one way or the other, and it would grow out in thirty or forty days if he preferred hair on his groin and nuts.

Josh agreed, but he asked about the hair on his shaft, and Karen replied she'd like to see the difference and learn if it made a difference when she provided oral sex. She commented that the literature she read indicated women that who perform oral sex prefer shaved partners, and she believed the opposite was true too. Josh noticed that Karen was prepared with clippers and several new disposable razors and agreed to allow Karen to shave him while he was standing while she sat on a stool in the bathroom by the lavatory.

Karen used Edge shaving gel instead of the foamy Gillette product which Josh used on his face and volunteered that she thought it helped retain moisture and prevented dry skin. She used a very warm washcloth soaked in hot water to soften Josh's hair before starting at his belly button and working his way down to his legs before using a second new razor on his erection to remove the hair from his sensitive skin there. It took nearly fifteen minutes before Josh was as bald as a tick on a dog and make his surprisingly dark-skinned penis obvious. It wasn't black, but it was very dark like his fathers' and one of the reasons he hated to shower when he was in high school.

12