Meeting Angles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and Karen showered together, and Josh mentioned that Karen's pubes weren't as smooth as he remembered and asked if she had to shave often. She said she shaved every Friday, but this week she shaved on Thursday, and she noticed the short prickly hairs had already started to grow. She offered to shave while Josh waited, but he suggested she wait another day and he'd hone his skills and give her a trim before they departed for home the following afternoon.

Josh was looking forward to shaving Karen and wondered if he'd need to insert a finger or two inside her labia to stretch her skin enough to get the stubble growing close to her sweet pussy. He felt that Karen was a great teacher, and he knew he needed more lessons to be the man he wanted to become. She patiently taught him techniques that weekend that would help him satisfy women that he'd meet in the future, and on their way back to Portland, Karen reasserted herself and reminded Josh that he needed to remember their relationship was only for sexual pleasure and there were no strings attached to their relationship.

Just before Karen pulled into her office space beside Josh's car, she offered a suggestion. "Josh, if you're free on Saturdays, maybe we could get together. It's Saturdays after I finish examining men that I get so horny and need sexual relief. Could we get together for a few hours?

That was the beginning of a long-term relationship that kept them together and eventually resulted in Karen being the doctor he called when he picked up a woman that needed medical help after some type of physical abuse. She was always ready to grab her medical bag and visit him at his apartment to examine young, disillusioned females that were alone with few options when Josh found them without a place to go or a friend to provide help.

#

12