Meeting at a Park Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire's story.
1.4k words
4.26
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, out of the blue, Walter says, "Let's take Nancy for a walk in Victoria Park." Not unusual for my boss to come up with off the cuff ideas.

Well, I'm doing the 'poop and scoop', turn around, and there's Walter talking to a lady. She's probably from the 'company', and that's why we're in the park. So I call Nancy, and we continue our walk leaving them to talk.

I'm surprised when we get back and she's still there. Then I notice her body language. She either isn't from the 'company', or she's one fuck of a good actress.

That evening, as we get into the car, Walter says we're picking up Jack, who lives the next concession over towards the city.

I deliver them to their dinner party, then drive over to a Timmie's (Canadian coffee chain) nearby. Sure enough my girlfriend Meghan is there waiting. I get a double double and join her (coffee, double cream, double sugar).

Her open black leather biker jacket reveals her camo jersey and cargo pants.

"Hi, sit."

I resist the urge to kiss her right here in the well lighted coffee shop. "I'm glad you came."

"Ya, well next time give me more notice."

"Sorry. I just found out he was going out right before I called you. Honest."

"Leave it." She gestured to my still full coffee cup. "Lets go to the car."

I'd parked in a dark corner of the mall parking lot, and the back windows were tinted. The back seat armrest of the older Bentley folds up to make a full width bench seat. Meghan soon had my blouse unbuttoned, by bra pulled down, and was pinching and pulling my nipples as we frantically kissed.

"Take off your panties." I obeyed.

She finger banged me as we kissed. Before I came, though, she stopped.

She kicked off her boots, wiggled out of her cargo pants and brown boxers, then pushed me down.

I kissed, licked and fingered my beautiful strict girlfriend. She soon came. But once is never enough. I kept going until she was satisfied.

Then we kissed and cuddled. Well, I tried cuddling her. She's not a cuddler.

But she does a good job of finger fucking me. This time I cum.

Then, too soon, my phone rings Walter's ring tone twice.

"Better get your boss," She pulls on her pants and boots, pockets her boxer shorts, then saunters away without even a 'good bye' kiss.

At breakfast Walter tells me the lady he met at the park is "Donna", and she's the niece of Jack's lady friend who held the dinner party. Meeting Donna in the afternoon was pure chance (or fate).

Walter has only had a few dates (two gals, one guy) since his wife Anna, passed. He's a bit shy. So he asks if Meghan and I would go on a double date if he can get one with this 'Donna'.

Meghan says she'll meet us at the club, so when I make the dinner reservation I lets them know so she can get in.

Christ! I've never seen that feminine side of her before. Lipstick and subtle eye treatment, a bit of blush to soften her angular face. Even a thin gold necklace and bracelets. Her yummy little red dress and red ankle strap spikes were so sexy.

We dined and danced. Meghan didn't like the slow dances, so we sat them out.

I was in shock. There was a rushing in my ears after she said I couldn't come with her because she had a date.

I was glad the smoked glass partition was up as I drove Walter and Donna home. I cried myself to sleep. What had I done that she didn't want me any more?

___________________

A few months later Walter and Donna were married and life settled down to routine.

The three of us had meals together. Unless they had company Donna helped with the cleaning up. She didn't drive, so I took her to work and picked her up after with my Mazda.

Every Friday she and Walter would go on a date. Sometimes they'd take his Corvette, sometimes I'd drive, sometimes the three of us would go to dinner, then to a movie, or dancing.

So the first time after they were married that Walter had to go away on business, when I picked up Donna after work, she suggested we should go out for dinner.

She directed me to a little family run restaurant.

"Miss Donna, where have you been? You don't come any more."

After going through the whole story about being married and so on we got a nice quiet corner booth.

Half way through dinner, Donna says, "Claire, how have you been? I mean really."

"Huh? Um, fine. Yes, fine, sure."

"Oh, sweetie," she reaches over and pats my hand, "you know Walter and I both love you. Right?"

I blush. "Yes, I know, Donna." I almost said 'I love you too.'

Nothing more was said about that. We finished our meal and went home, giving each other our usual 'goodnight' kiss before retiring.

The next night was Friday. I was watching TV in my room when Donna phoned. "Claire, I feel like a nightcap. You won't let me drink alone, would you?" Giggle.

"You in the den? I'll be right there."

I was wearing my short puff sleeve, lace trimmed, pastel yellow, ankle length 'granny' nightie, so I just pulled on my white plush robe and went barefoot.

The lights in the den were dimmed. Donna stood by the bar wearing fur trimmed spike heel mules, and an ankle length pink satin dressing gown with long full sleeves.

"I was thinking of white Russians tonight." She'd already mixed the two drinks.

"Sounds good."

The big red fox throw was spread out on the couch. "Come, sit with me."

"Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

"Mm, don't you love the feel of this fur blanket?"

"Yes. It was one of Anna's favorites." An unbidden tear escaped my eyes. "Sorry."

"Oh, love, that's OK. I know you and Walter's late wife were very close."

Had he told her Anna and I were lovers?

Donna kissed my cheek, and held me softly for a moment.

I'd been thinking lustful thoughts about Donna for a while, to tell the truth. Maybe this was the time to find out?

"Donna, last night at supper you said you loved me...." I turned her chin to me and kissed her on the lips. We looked enquiringly into each other's eyes. Then she closed her pretty eyes and leaned towards me. We shared a long sweet kiss. Then a long hot tongue filled kiss.

Then she pushed me back, tears streamed down her cheek. "I..I can't. I want you so much, but I'm a,,,, a fake. I'm not a real woman." She dropped her head to her hands and sobbed. I could hardly hear her whisper. "I have a cock."

I held her. "It's alright sweetie. It's alright. I know."

"You, you, you know what a freak I am?"

"Shh, baby. You're not a freak. Shh, it's OK. Sweetie, Walter and I've been best friends for a long long time. We have no secrets between us. It's going to be OK."

I cuddled and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go to my room, sweetie." I led Donna to my flat. One of Anna's rules was we couldn't make love in the marriage bed.

I undid the bow of her robe's long sash and stroked it off her shoulders. it fell in a liquid pile to the carpet. Under it she was wearing a sheer black baby doll nightie with satin ruffles around the collar, arm holes and hem. The hem was tented up by her hardening cock.

I sat her on the edge of the bed and got to my knees. She has a sweet cock. A.bit on the small size maybe, circumcised, clean shaven little nutlets. So sweet. I kissed her knob. I swallowed. Mm, nice hard little cock. "Mm, mm, mm," Good cock.

"Claire dear, come to bed." She whispered.

She pushed my knees apart and went down on me. "Mm." beautiful kisses and licks. Sensual fingers and kisses.

Then she climbs aboard!

"Oh!" I guide her cock in. It felt so good. I haven't had cock in a while. Mm. She moves just right. Beautiful Donna. We cum together.

As we cuddle and snuggle and kiss, I whisper," we'll have to tell Walter."

"He already knows, dear."