Meeting His Wife

Story Info
Awkward meeting at first.
2.8k words
3.61
9.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met the Admiral at the barber shop where I rent a chair. Frank the owner knew him. "Admiral! Nice to see you. How have you been?"

"Good, good. Any chance of a quick trim?

"Fifteen minutes? There's one ahead of you."

"That's fine."

I got him. He was quite personable. Very chatty. Not what I'd expect from an admiral. I soon learned he's just back from two months at sea. Fit. Five five or six tall, white hair. Yum!

Two weeks later he came back in. The top two buttons of his white button down shirt were casually unbuttoned. Then he really surprised me.

Cora has a chair here too. She's a sweet blond with big tits and a honey dripping southern US accent. She always manages to rub those big hooters against gentlemen as she cuts their hair.

She finished her client, and it was the Admiral's turn. He said to the fellow that arrived after him, "You go ahead, I'll wait for Thomas."

Oh?

As I was trimming his hair he casually said, "I believe we have something in common. Would I be out of line if I asked you out for a drink when you get off work?"

"Oh." I try to sound cool, but friendly. "That would be nice,"

"How about tonight? What time do you finish."

He was waiting in his white Cadillac at six.

"Ever been to the Red River, Thomas?"

"No, actually." It's a very upscale restaurant.

"Well, let's try it."

"Admiral!" Said the maitre D. "Your table is ready."

"Ah Marc, would it upset the schedule if we had a drink at the bar first?"

"Of course not. Just let the bartender know when you're ready to eat."

In the elevator to the roof top bar he gently stroked my tush. "Did I surprise you Thomas? My gaydar told me right away, you know."

I blushed. "It was a nice surprise, sir."

We sat at a small table, the Admiral to my right. His left hand stroked my thigh as we talked.

After dinner he drove me home (I don't drive. I take the bus). He walked me to the security door.

"Do you have a suit and tie?"

"Yes sir."

"I'll pick you up here next Thursday at seven and we'll go to my club." Then he folded me in his strong arms and kissed me tenderly.

I wore my medium grey suit, a white shirt and dark blue tie. Polished broughams were on my feet.

Whoa! The admiral was in his dress uniform. All those medals a ribbons.

His club was in an upscale downtown neighborhood of red brick townhouses. There was a simple brass plaque beside the door that said 'PRIVATE'. I realized he was looking up at a security camera.

A uniformed man opened the door. "Welcome back Admiral. Go right in."

Past a foyer there were a dozen or so uniformed officers and guests in the dark paneled room. There were leather couches and arm chairs scattered around the room. The admiral led me to the bar.

"Scotch rocks. What would you like Thomas?"

A man with a young lady standing nearby said, "Admiral, nice to see you again."

"Colonel, how are you? Have you met my friend Thomas?"

"No. Hello Thomas. This is my friend Lucy."

They chatted a bit. Then the admiral said "Come Thomas, let me show you around."

We went to the upper floor. There was a hallway flanked with closed doors. Some had an 'occupied' sign. The admiral picked an unoccupied one and slid the little sign to 'occupied' as his hand on my tush guided me inside.

The room had a double bed, and a couch.

In one smooth move he sat on the couch, spread his legs and pulled me, standing, between them. He smiled up at me so warmly as he unbuckled my belt. He undid the button and pulled down my fly. He slid my trousers down. He walked my pink satin panties down.

"What a beautiful cock!" he kissed the drop of pre-cum from my helmet. He gently rolled my balls in his hands as he swallowed my knob. He gave it a wet noisy kiss. "So beautiful."

He swallowed. His hands moved around and gripped my buns. "Mm, mm, mm." He vocalized as he swallowed. "Mm, mm, mm." God he was good. "Mm, mm, mm,

mm."

"Oh, sir! I'm going to cum."

"Gh. Gh. Gh." He milked me dry with his beautiful mouth.

He slid back on the couch and patted his thighs. "Come, sit on my lap, dear boy."

I sat across his lap, and we kissed.

"You're such a pretty boy, Thomas." Kiss. "I wish we could be together all night, but I can't tonight. Lets have another drink, then I'll drive you home."

When we got to my building he said, "Do you have a date Saturday night Thomas?"

"Um, no sir."

"Can I come for you about six? We can have dinner."

"Yes, sure. Sounds nice." I leaned across the console and we kissed.

He wore a white button down shirt, the top two buttons undone, and grey slacks.

I wore my dark blue casual slacks, and a tan long sleeve cashmere sweater with the sweetest deep V neckline.

He drove out to the bypass, then off into a neighborhood of upscale homes. "Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise, dear boy."

I relaxed and enjoyed the ride.

We turned into a gated community. The security guard nodded at the admiral and raised the barrier. We pulled up in the circular drive of a tan brick mansion.

"Here we are!"

A willowy young blond opened the door as we approached. "Admiral."

"Jill."

"She's in the green room."

"Thank you Jill."

As we walked along the short hall he said, "Now just be yourself, dear. My wife wants to meet you."

I almost stumbled. Mentally I did stumble. "Wife?"

"Sh. It's OK. She knows about us, she just wants to meet you." He opened the door to the right and ushered me in with his hand on the small of my back.

The 'green room' was maybe twenty by fifteen. it has deep soft pale beige wall to wall, and dark green wallpaper with a silver trident print. To the left of the door was a small wet bar. The far wall was covered with silver drapes with a dusty green vine print. There were two oxblood red leather couches facing each other across a slim teak coffee table. On the wall at the end of the sitting area was a Renaissance style painting of people doing rude things to each other in a fantastic landscape of rocks, trees, and a wild sky.

She was sitting on the far couch. Beautiful long white hair flowed to her shoulders. Her face was elegantly, subtly made up. Her dark red lips matched her nails. She wore a pale blue angora sweater dress, with elbow length sleeves and a hem inches above her silver round toe pumps. Her plump breasts were almost falling out of the scooped collar. Her jewelry consisted of multi fall baby pearl pendulum earrings, a long three string pearl necklace that nestled so sweetly between her breasts, and three string pearl bracelets on each wrist.

"You must be Thomas. Welcome to my home." Without standing she extended her right hand, palm down.

"Kiss it." The admiral whispered.

"Come," she patted the cushion beside her, " let's get to know each other."

I sat. "I'm going to have a glass of Pinot. Will you join me Thomas?"

"Yes, please, mam."

"Darling, pour us our wine. Then you may go change."

"Yes dear. Thank you."

She waited until we were served and the admiral left the room.

"Cheers."

We clicked glasses. "Yes, cheers."

"So, you're Billy's new boyfriend. Tell me dear, are you strictly gay, or do you go both ways?"

Geeze, no beating around the bush. I blushed. "Um, actually I had a live in girlfriend for quite a while. Then I dated a few guys."

"Well that's nice. And you're a hair dresser? How interesting."

As she asked me a few more questions the young lady came in, mixed herself a rye and coke, then sat on the opposite couch.

"Jill, were you introduced to Thomas?"

"No."

"This is his new boyfriend, Thomas. Thomas, this is Jill."

"Nice to meet you Jill."

"And you. Cheers."

"Well, Thomas, you seem like a nice young man. Well spoken. I like that."

"Thank you, mam." I blushed.

"You may call me 'Helen' dear. Not all the pretty boys Billy brings home are so polite."

Just then the door opened and a gal with long curly blond hair and too much makeup came in. She wore a pink peasant blouse, and matching pink skirt fluffed out with frilly crinolines. On her feet were pink six inch ankle strap spikes. I gasped as I realized it was the admiral.

"Surprised Thomas? You see, this is my home, and I like to be with pretty girls. So, when the admiral is at home, she becomes 'Betty'. Isn't that right dear."

"Yes dear." Hard to tell if he/she was blushing under all that makeup.

"Now, my love," Helen petted my hand, "would you like to stay and join us for dinner?"

"Why, I'd be honored. Thank you."

"Good. Jill dear, take Thomas and find him some nice clothes for dinner."

Jill stood. "Come, lets make you look pretty."

"Take off your clothes." she said as she closed the bedroom door. "Let's start with this." She handed me a black satin corset with garter straps and a pair of black satin panties.

"A bit more. Suck in that tummy." She pulled the laces so tight I wondered if I would be able to breath.

"These natural stockings, dear. Don't you just love the feel of the silky nylon as you smooth it up your legs?"

Do I ever. Glad I shaved my legs last night.

"Come." she led me into the bathroom. "Ever wore makeup?"

Blush. "Yes."

"OK, here's everything." She pulled open the vanity drawer. "I'll just watch, you go ahead."

I got to work.

"Dear, I think a bit more rouge to accent your cheeks."

"You don't think that's too much?"

"No. Helen likes her pretty girls a bit on the slutty side." Her hand lay gently on my shoulder and our eyes met in the mirror

The lip gloss was a shiny pink.

"Very pretty. Try these." She handed me a pair of four inch ankle strap spikes.

Beautiful. Lets go join the others."

"Um? Dress?"

"No dear. Helen wants to get a good look at you this time." This time? Huh.

"Oh, but..."

"Sh dear. It'll be OK."

Helen and 'Betty' stopped talking as we walked into the room. I blushed as they looked me up and down.

"Well, don't you look just adorable. Come. "She patted the couch cushion. "Now, what shall we call you,dear? Any thoughts Jill?"

"Tammy, Tess, Teri, Tina.?

"Tammi?" Said Helen.

"I think Tess."

"You're right Betty. I like 'Tess' too," said Jill.

"There dear. What do you think of 'Tess'."

"I like it, Helen."

"All settled then. You're Tess when you're here. Betty, dear, take Tess with you. She can help you finish dinner. Jill put the chicken in the oven already."

We went to the big modern kitchen. Betty dug a potato peeler out of a drawer. "You can use the sink over there." She pointed at a bowl of spuds by a double sink under the kitchen window. "That went well," she continued, "Helen likes you. Otherwise I'd be driving you home now, and we'd never date again.

"What do you think of her?"

I blushed. "She's nice. I was quite nervous at first, you know. But, um. Look don't take this the wrong way, but I think she's quite, um, sexy. I mean I've sort of a thing for older women ever since I spent a week at my aunt Karen's um.."

"I thought you'd like her. You should have seen her twenty years ago! I still am amazed she chose me, of all the guys (and girls) who were chasing her in college."

We ate in the formal dining room, at the kitchen door end of the long table. Jill and I on ones side with Betty and Helen across from us. Sort of a surreal experience sitting there with my bare shoulders and my nipples above the top of my corset, and everyone else dressed.

"Will you stay the night Tess? It'd save Betty driving you home after all this wine."

"Yes, thank you." I wondered what the sleeping arrangement would be.

"Betty, get the cards?'

Card game?

"This is a little bedtime game we play when we have guests, Tess." said Jill. "You shuffle the deck, then fan them out face down on the table."

They each drew a card without showing it to me.

"Now, one at a time draw a card and turn it face up. If the number matches one of ours, that's who you'll sleep with. Like if you flip up a seven, and Helen has a seven, you'll sleep with her. Understand? Good, go on, choose a cars."

"Nine."

They all shook their heads.

"Two." More head shaking.

"Five?" No.

"Seven?" No.

"Ace?"

They all lay their cards down and clapped. "An ace! That means we all sleep together in the master bedroom!" said Betty with a big smile.

"Good. Jill, you've a nightie that'll fit Tess, don't you?"

"Sure do. Come along dear."

As I stood I casually flipped their cards over so no-one would notice. One of them had a five.

Jill found me a knee length yellow satin nightie with frilly shoulder straps and sent me to Betty's room to change. She was wearing a flowing ankle length pink chiffon robe with lots of fur trim on it's exotic flowing folds.

"Usually it's a few visits before Helen asks anyone to stay the night. Ready? let's go."

The focal point of Helen's bedroom was a huge bed with mauve diamond tufted head and foot boards. The fur throw and silver satin top sheet were pulled back and lay across the foot of the bed. The carpet was purple, the walls painted a very pale mauve.

Helen and Jill were in bed kissing and fingering each other.

"Darlings. Come in. Don't be shy."

"We're all warmed up." Said Jill with a warm smile. She wore a pink baby doll nightie.

"Come Tess. Make me happy." She looked amazing in her white and gold corset that shaped her waist and pushed up those magnificent boobs.

She pushed me onto my back and her tongue searched my mouth as she fondled my equipment. "Let's try this." She squirmed around till her mouth was on my cock and her pussy hovered over my face.

Helen began kissing my cock. Boy, were they ever warmed up. Her flavor dripped onto my face, and I reached around, grabbed two handfuls of tush. I kissed and licked her beautiful cunt.

The sensation of eating pussy as my cock and balls were seen to by her hands and mouth was amazing. I soon came.

"Don't stop yet!"

I worshiped her until she came too.

We cuddled and kissed. Watching Jill peg Betty with an impressive girl cock.

The four of us cuddled for a bit.

"Betty, Tess can sleep with you."

"Thank you dear." I followed Betty from the room as Jill and Helen wrapped themselves tenderly together.

"Did you enjoy yourself." Betty was snuggling me and playing with my little pink nips."

"Mm." I was suddenly very tired.

The first grey light of dawn was showing as Betty woke me with a kiss and, "Feel like a little eye opener to start the day?"

"Mm."

He gently rolled me onto my tummy. He stoked and massaged my back.

"Get that pretty little ass up."

I spread my legs and got my knees under me. I felt that familiar dribble of lube in my crack.

"Mm." I turned my head sideways on the pillow and stretched my arms luxuriously up the bed. So good! He fingered lube into my boy cunt. One finger. Two fingers. In and out. In and out.

I looked back as he rolled a rubber onto his member.

Oo. There it is. Pushing at my rectum. "AH!" Stretching my hole as he pushes in.

"Mm." Slowly he fills me. That beautiful sensation as I take his cock. "Mm."

Pull back, push in. "Ah."

Pull back. Push in. "Ah."

Stroke. "Ah."

Stroke. "Ah."

So fucking good.

His hands gently hold the small of my back as he fucks me. So good!

He pushes in hard, stops, and quivers as he cums.

After a sweet cuddle we shower together, then dress and go down for breakfast.

After four of five more sleepovers Helen asked me if I wanted to move in with them.

Tonight Jill and I are sleeping together in my room.

The End