Meeting at Dusk

Story Info
Meeting her online lover Alex for an exciting encounter.
2.5k words
4.52
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my car my heart racing, unsure if I should get out or start the engine and drive home. I had been chatting to Alex for the last 6 months, although it felt more like years, today was the day we would finally meet. After turning down several offers I finally agreed to meet in public for a walk in the local country park. With my nerves making my fingers tingle I realised there was no going home, I had committed to meeting the moment I decided to drive here.

I got out of the car and looked for the man I had seen on screen so many times. Then I saw him on the other side of the car park waiting. It looked like he'd had a haircut and I liked his smart grey coat. I had never seen him look this nervous but I knew I felt the same. Our eyes met and his face broke into a smile as I'm sure mine did too. He quickly glanced at my legs, he had suggested I wear a skirt and I was happy to show them off to him although he had already seen all of me. Over the last few months we had shared our fantasies together he knew me inside and out. Despite my nerves I walked over to him confidently but suddenly lost the ability to talk. He smiled and spoke first,

"Thanks for coming. It's really good to see you, I was worried you were going to change your mind."

"No," I swallowed my nerves and answered honestly "I've really been looking forward to today." I hoped that hadn't sounded too eager.

As we walked along the paths surrounded by dog walkers and families it didn't take long for us to relax as we chatted about the little things that we always did. He reached out to me and as our hands touched it felt like a spark of electricity when our hands met for the first time. It was nice to hold hands in the cool evening air and it felt like our hands belonged together. I couldn't remember the last time I had gone for a walk like this and we took our time enjoying being in each other's company.

As the sun moved lower in the sky we reached a quieter part of the park, Alex held my hand more tightly I wonder if he had been as excited to meet as I had. He gave a quick glance behind him and pulled my hand and I turned towards him, suddenly we were face to face closer than we had ever been. I could feel his breath on my face and I knew what I wanted next. His fingers reached out to touch my face I closed my eyes and opened my mouth longing for him. Our lips met and fulfilled what I had dreamt about for the last weeks. His arms wrapped around my body pulling us together. We stood there just enjoying being in each others arms kissing and holding each other until we remembered where we were. We went back to walking just holding hands although still feeling the buzz of our kiss.

The sun was setting and the sky was fading to red I looked over at him and smiled, he smiled back.

"It's starting to get dark, do you want to head back." I said, wondering, was too much to invite back to my place after meeting him once?

"I'm just enjoying being out here with you," he said. Looking into my eyes he stepped closer and I could feel the warmth of his skin near mine. He kissed me again more passionately this time I enjoyed the taste of him, our tongues twisting together. I opened my eyes, looked into his and he kissed me back gently then deeper our passion raised. His hands pulling me closer making my heart beat faster and then grabbing at my ass. After enjoying this for a few seconds I pulled away.

"Anyone could be around!" I complained but I couldn't hide my excitement.

"It's late, there's no one here." and with that naughty smile he said, "we could do anything we like."

I looked around and he was right there wasn't another person in sight of us, for a moment I felt panicked I was here alone with a man I had only met today but after all our chats over the last few hours together I felt like I could trust him and I was beginning to get an idea of what he had in mind. A shiver of excitement ran through my body. In our online chats and talking on the phone Alex had shared one of his fantasies and I was beginning to realise that he wanted to make that come true today.

"Anything we like? Or anything you like?" I teased him. I knew how his mind worked. "Is that why you asked me to wear this skirt?"

I flicked up one edge of my pleated skirt and his smile gave me his answer. I looked at his face and his body and I could see how excited he was. I had a good idea of what he wanted, I loved flirting with him and turning him on. I'd humoured him and told him that I would try this one day but never been all that serious. I guess today was the day to find out how far I was willing to go.

"Who says I am in the mood?" I added, pulling away but my smile revealing my true intentions.

My heart was pounding, I felt anxious about kissing and messing round in public but Alex wanted everything and I knew it turned him on. We were alone at dusk but it still felt risky, perhaps that's why he liked the idea of it so much. What had he got in mind? In amongst the leaves? Up against a tree? None of those options sounded particularly comfortable. Despite that, I could feel the adrenaline in my veins getting my body ready, my chest and between my legs starting to feel warmer. I guess my body knew what I wanted even if I didn't.

"Come this way," he walked into the trees and I followed cautiously.

I was scared but excitement won over my nerves. With the little light there was I could see that someone had set up a rope swing with a simple slatted seat tied by two thick ropes to a large overhead branch.

"Oh," I said, trying to hide my excitement, "this is what you had in mind." It felt like a warm breeze had blow up my skirt and under my shirt and it felt good.

Without a word his strong hands pushed me against a tree, our mouths locked together passionately. I could tell how much he was enjoying this by his forceful kisses and the swelling in his jeans. He could tell how aroused I was by my nipples pushing through my shirt. He reached under my short skirt and pulled at my knickers. If only I had worn my crotchless knickers I could have kept them on for this but never mind, I moved my legs together to let him pull them off me and they dropped to the ground. I stepped out of them and felt the cold night air rush up my thighs. My hand was on the front of his jeans. I tugged at the buttons revealing his swollen boxers. We looked into each others eyes as I stroked him through the thin material and then guided his warm cock out in to the chilled air. I loved the warm feeling of holding him in my cold hand and from his sigh I knew he was enjoying it too.

I moved away I sat back carefully onto the swing the wood of the seat cold against my bare cheeks. It took my weight and I looked up at the branch above me as it creaked. He smiled at me and moved towards me his firm manhood gleaming in the twilight. I leaned back on the swing, my hands holding on tightly to the ropes and I opened my legs for him. He lifted my skirt and the cold air rushed over my already wet lips sending shivers through my body. I spread my legs wider as he moved between my thighs and pressed himself against me. I wrapped my legs around him and leaned forward.

"This is a very teenager thing to do," I whispered.

"So, you feel like a naughty teenager do you?" he teased but he wasn't wrong.

The warm head of his cock was pressing against my chilled ass cheeks. It was hard to get the height right and as I rocked my hips back and forth his cock slid up and down, rubbing my clit beautifully. I loved that feeling but longed for him inside me. I could tell from his breathing that he was enjoying this too as he slowly pushed himself into me, opening me and filling me as I had longed for him to do. His thrusting was slowly pushing me and making the swing move up and away. As I swung back down I slid further onto his cock. Why had I never tried this before? We soon got into a rhythm, my body rocking back and forth as he thrust into me with increasing speed the feeling was delicious. His hands moved to my chest and gripped my breasts through my thin top and and rubbing my nipples as his hips pounded into me.

I could hear the branch above us creaking rhythmically like a single bed I used to fuck in. I gripped the ropes tightly and arched my back letting him enter me as deeply as I could take. His hands slid up and under my skirt gripping my hips and ass pulling me onto him again and again. I was so aroused I could hear the wet sound of his swollen cock sliding into me.

I dug my heels into him and longed for him to fill me more. I opened my eyes to see the dark branches of the trees moving above me in the wind. I could feel the chill of my exposed body. This was an amazing place to fuck. I'm sure he could tell I was getting closer and closer to my peak. His finger dug into my bare cheeks as I ground my hips onto him and pushed down onto his cock.

The waves of pleasure ran up my body from my swollen clit over my belly up into my firm breasts, over my tingling nipples into my head. I let out a deep moan of pleasure. Responding, he thrust into me as deep as he could, his body quivering I knew he was filling me with his cum. Two more deep thrusts and I could tell he was satisfied as his dripping cock slid out of me but I wasn't finished. I grabbed his hand and pushed it towards my now sticky hole. I looked into his eyes hungrily and I knew he enjoyed how insatiable I was.

Two of his chilled fingers slid inside and I shuddered I hadn't expected them be that cold but it felt good and and intense. He knew everything that I liked as I had told in our breathless phone calls. All I had to do was hold onto the swing and lean back and his fingers did the rest. His other hand pushed up under my top and rubbed and flicked my so cold nipples. His wet fingers inside me pushing me back on the swing I then rocked back down forcing myself onto his hand, sliding deeper with every swing. Playing with my nipple in the cold air was a mixture of pleasure and pain and I loved every moment of it. Suddenly three fingers were inside me. He was stretching me but not beyond anything I hadn't told him I wanted. His thumb, wet from my juices, circled my clit as I got closer to the second explosion. He pressed hard into my warm flesh. Closer and closer his fingers drove me.

My body tightened. I gripped the ropes with all my strength. I pushed myself on to him as hard as I could. I couldn't hold back any more, I came hard and I felt the liquid gush from my pussy.

"Oh fuck" I could hear him say. Even if I had wanted to I couldn't stop. As I let the rest flow over his hand I grabbed his forearm arm and refused to let him pull out at this moment. In fact I pushed him deeper into me so I could feel his fingers and his knuckles one more time. Two aftershocks ran through my body and I let out a yelp of pleasure. I nearly fell from the swing but Alex caught hold of me and I finally felt that deep feeling of satisfaction and relaxed. Exhausted I pulled myself up to face him and kissed him deeply our mouths as wet as my thighs. My heart pounding our bodies rested against each other our breathing slowly returning to normal.

As my body calmed, I looked up at the tree above me. It was dark now and I could hear the sound of the wind again, the sound of birds and the sound of leaves being trampled underfoot in the distance. Someone else was out tonight.

"Fuuuck" It was my turn to swear. I climbed off the swing gingerly and pulled my top down covering myself up as best I could. We grabbed our coats from the floor as quickly and quietly as we could we and sneaked away. He guided me back to the path and then to the now deserted car park.

We sat in the car giggling as he rubbed my cold legs and I snuggled up closer to him.

"You were very wet," he said.

"So were you," I gestured to his hand, "Sorry."

"No need to be sorry," he smiled, "I loved it."

Cuddled up close to him a thought slowly crept into my mind,

"Have you got my knickers?"

"No," he replied and with that we laughed, desperately trying to stifle the noise in case there was anyone else around.

"Thank you, that was even better than my fantasy" he said clearly still feeling the afterglow.

"Anytime," I said with a cheeky grin unsure what I was letting myself in for. We held each other and kissed for a while before we said our goodbyes.

I got out of his car and back into mine. As I started the engine and began the journey home I wondered what someone would think when they found my discarded underwear tomorrow. A pair of naughty teenagers? That's what it had felt like. My body tingled as I thought about what we had just done and I looked forward to our second meeting.