Meeting Aunt Soph

Story Info
Jake meets his step-mother's crazy, busty, slutty sister.
4.8k words
4.44
93.6k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev's (step-mom) birthday came on a Tuesday this year, so naturally dad would not be able to be there for the first part, since he had to work. Dani (step-sister) said she was getting back in town tonight for dinner, she had gone on some big trip with some friends and her new boyfriend James.

I normally would have school tomorrow, especially now that I live with dad. With my biological mom, I could act sick and get out of school pretty easily, however with dad I always had to go to the actual doctor and get diagnosed or get a sick note if I tried to stay home, so naturally that never happened. I did go to school that morning, but I started to feel extremely nauseous and threw up in the bathroom.

The nurse had to get ahold of my dad at work, and he called Bev to come pick me up from school. She was there in about 10 minutes, and I got in the car. She was wearing blue jeans, and a red v-necked tank top with lacing on the top of it, the cleavage of her large breasts visible to the naked eye. She must have just gotten out of bed. "I am so sorry you aren't feeling well baby" She cooed.

"I'm sorry you had to come get me on your birthday," I replied sloggishly.

"Oh baby no, there's no where else I would rather be. I was honestly hoping something would happen today so that I could get out of the house, I just wish it wasn't because you were hurting." She sounded genuinely sad about it, and that made me feel a little better.

By the time we got home, I was feeling my worst. I went straight to the bathroom, ready to puke. A few minutes later I did.

After I started to, Bev came in the bathroom with me, and tried to calm me down "shh, it'll be okay sweetie, just let it out." And she put a cold washrag on the back of my neck.

My actual mom did the exact same thing which really tripped me out. I liked it, but it was really strange at first, like her motherly instinct just took over and knew what to do.

Afterwards, I went to my room for a little while to calm down and play video games. To tell the truth, I felt completely fine after that. Whatever stomach bug I had, left my system immediately after. But I didn't want to tell anyone that in case I would have to go back to school.

At around noon, I started getting hungry, so I decided to go downstairs to grab something to eat. I was wearing an old rock band t-shirt, and some grey pajama pants.

When I was on my way down, I heard a female's voice that I had never heard before. I opened the door and walked into the kitchen, and saw Bev, and another lady. "Oh hi honey, I hope you're feeling better now, this is my sister Sophie," Bev told me.

"You're Jake right? You can call me Aunt Soph. I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well!"

I was starstruck. Aunt Soph was probably one of the hottest women I had ever seen in person. Soph was 5' 4" (1.63 m), had bright blue eyes, long brunette hair, and 36F tits. She looked very slim, aside from her busty boobs and ass. Her voice was a little higher, she almost sounded like she never grew up fully, definitely a more petite-style voice, but not like a baby-voice or anything.

What really got me was what she was wearing. Soph was wearing a tiny green v-neck brazier-like shirt, almost small enough to be a bra. But I knew it wasn't, because her baby-blue embroidered bra peaking from under her shirt laid over her tits more than the shirt did. The 'shirt' was only held together by two big green buttons in the center. I could see her full stomach that looked like the ideal stomach for me: not skinny enough to see bones, and not big enough to have any rolls or anything, and toned, but not muscled, just fit. She also had two belly button piercings, a blue jewel directly on her belly button, and right above it was a small silver piercing.

Below her stomach she was wearing short shorts, and that's being generous. These should've been called extra short shorts, but of course I didn't complain. I could also see a tattoo of a trail of butterflies starting from the right side of her waistline going left and downward...I was standing there frozen, getting rock hard and didn't respond.

"Sorry, I think I forgot something." I said quickly, and walked back towards the stairs, enough to be hidden behind the wall, and I positioned my cock so that it laid along my stomach, under waistline, with my shirt draped over to cover it up.

I felt like it would be really awkward to leave entirely and go upstairs, so I was just going to wait a couple seconds and walk back out, until I heard Soph ask Bev, "that was bigger than I was expecting..his dad is that big too?" I didn't hear Bev respond. Either because she didn't want to discuss it so openly to Soph, or because she responded non-verbally. I tried to wait another minute, so it would seem like I was actually getting something and so that Soph didn't think I heard her say that.

I walked back into the kitchen, trying to act nonchalant with my face red. "Hey, yeah, I'm Jake, sorry about that. I forgot to pause my game." I lied.

"It's okay, I understand." Soph replied. I went and heated up some leftover pizza from the other night in the microwave.

"Honey, me and Soph were just talking about maybe the whole family going out to dinner tonight, do you think you'll feel better later tonight to come with us?" Bev asked.

I didn't really want to leave the house, but honestly I wouldn't mind going if it meant I got to be around Soph more. "Uh, yeah I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know when the time gets closer." I replied.

The microwave beeped. I grabbed my food and started to head upstairs, but then I thought about wanting to see Soph more, so I asked "is it alright if I sit with you guys while I eat?"

Soph was the one to reply, she seemed very focused on me. "Yea, of course! I'll make a spot for you." Soph moved some papers that were on the seat next to her away. We had the type of table that it has a corner bench on the back side, and a pullout bench in the front, which was where Soph was.

I went to sit next to her, and tried to quickly look down her shirt for a second without her noticing as I was sitting down. She chuckled a little under her breath. If she noticed, she must have amazingly good peripheral vision, because she wasn't even looking in my direction.

"So do you have any other interests besides video games young man?" Soph asked.

"Um, I mean I played the trombone for a while in school. I was pretty good at it, played in the jazz band and marching band, but I didn't really want to continue it since I had to switch schools this year." I told her.

"Oh, that's interesting. I played the flute in high school." Soph replied. I couldn't help but imagining the hot, young, busty Soph, holding onto a small flute.

"Did you play anything, Bev?" I asked.

"Oh, no, I never really had the opportunity or tried," Bev said.

"She was too busy playing with her boy-toy back then," Soph said to me.

"Soph, stop. That's not the reason why. I just never decided to make the commitment to learn an instrument, which is very admirable."

Soph threw her hands up in the air in response and shooed Bev away. "Oh whatever. I know you more than you know yourself. You were head over heels for that big boy."

Bev gave Soph a look. "Can you please not talk about him in front of Jake?" I said nothing and continued eating.

Soph scoffed playfully. "Oh, trust me. Jake is a big boy too, I'm sure he understands. I think it is perfectly natural for a teenage girl to be a little stir crazy over cock."

"Soph!" Bev exclaimed.

"What? It's a part of life! It's not that big of a deal. Censory is overrated, you of all people should agree with that." Bev glared back at her.

"I agree with you, but I don't want to scare Jake away. This is the first time he came downstairs all day and I don't want him thinking we are crazy!" Bev said.

Right after she said that, Soph turned to me, and started petting my hair, looking down at me. I had long, blonde hair at the time. "You don't think we're crazy do you?" She asked me in a soothing voice. My mouth was full, and I didn't want to be rude, so I just shook my head no. Soph nodded, and continued petting me. "And you don't mind if we talk about things like that do you?" She asked. I shook my head no. "Good. See Bev? Just ask the boy, if anything he probably likes it."

Bev rolled her eyes. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Bev got up, and walked away. I was almost done with my food. I wanted to ask Soph something so there wasn't any sort of awkward silence, but I had no idea what to ask. My heart was beating fast just sitting close to her. She was dressed so slutty, had an amazing body and beautiful face, was nice to me, and talked about dirty things. She was already a fantasy of mine. She even had an addicting perfume on. Not overwhelming. But when it drifted your way, your heart skipped another beat. It was almost indescribable. It was like the hottest girl at school, that had that perfect, sweet smelling, almost flower, or candy-like perfume, that just smelled like joy and excitement.

I finished my last bite and washed it down with some water, and sat back. This was when I noticed Soph was staring at me. Not at my face though. When I saw her, she was resting her head on her hand, her face turned towards me, smiling, and looking down at my crotch. I looked down to see what she was looking at, and realized that I was still hard. Thinking about her scent and hearing her say things like 'big boy' and 'cock' kept me hard the whole time I ate.

Luckily, I still had my cock resting under my waistband. I could tell where my cock was, because I knew my boner was there. If you looked closely enough, you could see small, faint outlines of my rod on its way to my waist. Most people would assume I just had baggy pants, and they bunched up randomly, so they wouldn't think anything of it. My shirt was brushed up a little so it wasn't completely draped over it all anymore, I could see the head of my penis hiding underneath my pants, but just barely peaking. Only from the angle I sat at, though.

Soph would have had to have some crazy sort of out-of-this-world eyesight to notice any of that. Just to be sure, I re adjusted my shirt to cover at least my waistline. Soph raised her eyebrows, looked away, and sighed, almost seeming like in disappointment. Could she actually see that? Did she notice all of that?

After she sighed, Soph turned back to me. "Here, let me give you my number sweetie. In case you ever need to contact me for an emergency." She held her hand out, and I handed her my flip phone. "..This is your phone? Can you even go on the internet?"

I shrugged. "I mean sort of, but it's too slow. Not really worth it." I said. She started typing her number in.

"Can you send and receive pictures at least?" She asked.

"I think so.." I said back. She handed me my phone back. She wrote her name as 'Aunt Soph <3' I put away my phone as Bev got out of the bathroom.

I put up my plate, and headed back to my room. "It was really nice to meet you Aunt Soph!"

She giggled in response. "Likewise," and she winked at me before Bev could catch it. I blushed, and headed upstairs.

"Let us know if you need anything!" Bev called out.

"Alright!" I called back.

As soon as I got upstairs I started jacking off. Those tits hanging out, her thick ass, and her gaze always being attracted to my cock turned me on so bad. I could imagine her laying down, taking a man inside of her so vividly, it was like she wanted me to be able to, the way that she was dressed, and the way that she acted with me.

I didn't feel like I could please her enough, because her body was like a goddess' body, and a man that matched her attractiveness and had the prowess of a god should be the one to give her what she truly desired. I also didn't think of myself as big, if anything I thought of myself as average. I came more than I had in a long time, thinking about covering Soph's tits and face in my cum, and her licking it all up, giving me that smile and looking at me with those blue eyes.

Later that day, I started getting ready to go out with everyone for dinner. When dad saw me come downstairs to go with them, he stopped me. "No, son. You stayed home from school because you were sick."

I looked back at him confused. "I know but after I threw up I started feeling better, and then I took a nap and I don't feel sick at all anymore."

He shook his head. "You're not coming with us, son. You need to rest and make sure you feel better for tomorrow."

I was getting really frustrated now. I literally didn't feel sick anymore, what part about that did he not understand? Bev cut in. "Sweetie, I'm sorry, but you need to do what your father says, he knows what's best. Don't worry, we will try to do something fun this weekend to make up for it." I shook my head in disbelief and went upstairs. I really wanted to go because I knew Soph was going, but I also felt like fresh air would help me feel better faster too, and just to get out of the house.

After a few hours, it started to get pretty late, so I decided to go to bed. I went downstairs and brushed my teeth and took my contacts out. I heard the door open, and Aunt Soph laughing her ass off. I left the bathroom, and saw she was trashed. Bev looked really disappointed, and dad didn't look different at all. He was always very stoic.

Soph was practically almost falling over on her way inside when she saw me. "Hahaha, oh my god hi baby!" She yelled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back, feeling her big tits squishing against my chest. She was still wearing those short shorts and green 'shirt,' I tried not to touch her skin because it felt inappropriate, even though there wasn't many places on her that were clothed in the first place. I also felt weird in front of dad and Bev.

I looked at Bev. "Is everything okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah everything is fine. Dani's flight got pushed back a day so she won't be able to make it back until tomorrow."

"Oh I'm sorry," I told her.

Sadly, Soph let go of the hug. "Drinks!" She yelled, and walked into the kitchen.

"Sweetie you should probably get to bed, it's getting late and you don't want to be late for school." Bev said.

I was about to go to bed anyways, so I finished taking my other contact out, and shut the bathroom light off. Soph was already pouring drinks when I started heading back to my room. "Goodnight everyone, hope you had a good birthday Bev!" I said on my way to the stairs.

Dad and Bev said 'goodnight' and Soph realized what I said, looked at me and frowned, saying "Awe...ok, goodnight." And I went to my room.

I woke up that night at about 1 A.M., to someone walking upstairs. I assumed it was Dani, since Bev said earlier that her flight got delayed, and also because most guests stayed in the spare room across from my dad and Bev's room on the main floor. I looked over anyways, and saw Soph's busty, amazing body again.

Aunt Soph was walking slowly because she was so drunk, opened Dani's door, walking towards her bed. I kept watching her ass because it was just so fat and jiggled so much as she walked. She plopped onto Dani's bed. I knew Dani would be pissed if she got home in the morning and saw Soph sleeping in her bed, so I got up and walked over, my heart starting to beat faster again. I didn't want Dani to be mad at me too because she knows that I know how much it bothers her, so I needed to get her back downstairs, no matter how much I didn't want to.

"Hey, Aunt Soph?" I asked, her eyes were closed. "Aunt Soph." I shook her arm lightly, feeling her warm shoulder, and her soft skin.

"hmm.." She squinted and opened her eyes a little bit. Once she realized it was me, she opened her arms. "Oh my god, it's the big boy! Come here." I was stunned and didn't know what to say, that felt wrong, so I said

"Uh, haha, I'm ok, did you want to sleep downstairs instead? Dani is going to be here in the morning, and she might get mad." I said.

Soph put her arms down and shook her head. "hmph, no, it's okay for now. Come on, lay down, I just want to talk, we didn't get a lot of time together today," she slurred. I was scared, but so aroused by her body and her voice. I could see so much of her soft, white skin, with barely any imperfections, just maybe a few freckles overall. Her tits laid against her chest, but they were so big it didn't make them look flat, they just looked more rounded on all sides. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ok.." I said nervously, she laughed.

"No, up here silly." I slowly crawled up the bed and laid next to her.

I did feel like it was wrong, but she was always so happy to see me, and I was so uncontrollably horny for her. I laid on my back and looked up at the ceiling. She turned over on her left side, facing away from me, her amazing ass towards me, close to my thigh.

After a few seconds of me watching, she turned her head back, saw me staring, giggled, and said "come here cutie." Soph grabbed my right hand, pulled it over her, pulling my body on to my side, and placing my hand on her breast. I tried to flinch at first before she sat it there, but then I thought to myself when would I ever get this chance again? I let my hand settle, lightly squeezed, and she giggled. Her ass pushed back into my crotch, where my rock hard cock was anxiously waiting. "Oh my, you're always so excited." She said to me, her eyes closed, focused on the feeling of my hand feeling and rubbing her supple breasts, and my cock now pressing into her ass.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." She laughed under her breath again, her eyes still closed.

"Here, my shorts can't be comfortable for him," Soph said. I was confused at who him was for a second until I realized she was talking about my cock. She unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped them, my face blushing like crazy, heart racing. I didn't know if I should tell her to stop, or just to leave, she seemed coherent on talking for the most part, and she seemed a little into me before she drank, so maybe this was okay? She pulled off her shorts, revealing a light, lime green pair of panties barely covering her privates. Her ass was basically overfilling them, and looking like it was falling out of her tiny panties. She got the shorts off her legs, got herself re-positioned to where she was, and grabbed my hand again to pull me back to our original spot.

I was wearing my pajama pants that were very loose and comfortable. I didn't realize it but before her shorts really did mask a lot, it felt like I was pressing something soft, but still textured like jeans. Now though, my cock was feeling her body almost exclusively, with only our thin clothing to prevent further action. My cock pulsed and throbbed against her ass, thrusting every once in a while against it, with her body reacting the same, pushing her ass back towards me when I pushed in, so that we both felt it even more.

Any control I had over myself was gone now. My hand that was on her breast started to explore it more now. I tried to get it under the top of her shirt and bra, but was having some trouble. She pulled them both out of her shirt, revealing her big tits. Now I felt their pure form, all her real skin, like bouncy squishy amazing water balloons, but it wasn't water, it was just her body.

My fingers explored until they eventually found her areola, rubbing on it a few times to feel it, until I gravitated towards the center where her nipple was. Her nipples were insanely sensitive, they got hard almost instantly after I started playing with them. I got my thumb and forefinger on both sides, and started to give it a little pinch, playing with it like a new toy, seeing the new and different ways I could feel and mess around with them. "mmmmmmmm," she moaned in response. We continued like this for a couple minutes, myself basically dry humping her ass, and playing with both of her nipples, as she moaned and enjoyed the feeling of her body being played with.

12