Meeting Aunt Soph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm...do you want me to make you feel better?" She said sleepily.

"Soph, you are really drunk, I don't want to like, take advantage of you or anything." I said back to her, I know the irony of what I just said, given the situation at this point, but my reality surfaced a little bit when I thought of her actually touching my penis, or making me cum or something.

She laughed out loud. "You are the sweetest boy. Don't worry, I drink all the time, I know what's going on. I wanted to make you cum the instant you got hard for me when we met."

"You saw that??" I asked quickly. She laughed again and turned to look back at me.

"How could I not? It's soo big.." she said, locking her eyes with mine as she rocked and pushed her ass against me again. I couldn't help but push it back into her, I was so hard.

"Mmm, yes you need my help sweetie, just let me take over, you just sit back and relax." She said, and pushed me lightly onto my back. I tried to cover up my boner, that was very obviously trying to escape my grey sweatpants. She moved my hand away and whispered to me "We both know there's no hiding him." I thought back to when she was looking at me at the dining table earlier, I guess she really could see it then. She got on to her hands and knees, and crawled down towards the middle of my legs and crotch, facing me. I didn't know what to do. I already told her she was drunk, but she said she wanted to. I was breathing hard already. I never had a girl make me cum before, and Soph was so hot.

She put both her legs on the outside of my legs, and started tracing her fingers along my waist. My stomach twitched uncontrollably to the stimulation and she laughed again. "It's okay..." her eyes weren't on me anymore, they were staring at my crotch. She grabbed my waistband, and slowly pulled down. She kept her eyes locked, as she saw my short pubic hairs, and the beginning of my shaft. The further down she pulled, the more it revealed itself. Eventually, it flung back up, her eyes now following the head. She smiled, licked her lips, and looked back into my eyes for a brief moment. "Don't worry, I'll swallow anything so we don't make a mess on her bed," she said, which made my penis jump up a little. She smiled, and put her warm hand around the base of my shaft, going gently up and down a few times.

Feeling my penis being cared for by someone else was an odd, frightening, and exciting thing to say the least. We locked eyes again, and she started to lick my shaft, her soft warm wet tongue rolling along my cock. Eventually, she slowly moved to the top of my head, licking the top a few times for any precum, and then proceeded to stick my whole cock in her mouth and start sucking.

It was such an amazing feeling, my whole penis covered by her mouth, her beautiful face pushing into my crotch. I watched in amazement, her basically naked body, all of her skin and body parts in the open for me to see and be pleasured by, on top of her catering to me with her mouth, tongue, and hands. She was servicing in any way possible, and it was sensory overload for me, I was in ecstasy long before most people would be.

Her tits would bounce and jiggle every time she moved up and down, continuing to also use her hands to rev it up as well. Every once in a while, she would stop, and deep throat my cock, slowly positioning it further down her throat, moving her face closer until her lips pressed against my pelvis. She couldn't see my face at that angle, all she could see was my crotch, cock, and balls, and somehow I think she was okay with that. After deep throating, she started getting into a rhythm, using a hand at the base, and sucking the top half, over, and over, almost like she was going along to a beat or following some metronome in her head.

"Wai..Soph..I'm gonna.." this made her excited, because after I said that she just started increasing her pace, still sticking to a steady rhythm, just a bit faster. I couldn't control what my body was doing at this point. I could feel my cock reacting and starting to increasingly build up pressure, that familiar feeling I would normally have, which usually resulted in me aiming it somewhere safe so I didn't make a mess.

But this time, I didn't have to do anything. I had Soph's mouth to protect any messes, she already promised to swallow, and to lick up any drops from any other spots. She must have been able to tell my penis was about to blow as well, because she repositioned herself slightly, and moved her free hand to cup my balls lightly. "Ohh, Sophie! ohhhuhhhhh..." My cock pulsated, and throbbed in her mouth, as thick jets of my warm cum dumped into her pretty mouth. She squeezed my balls a little, which normally I wouldn't ever want, but it felt like it was guiding and pushing more cum out, draining me more than was already jetting out naturally. Soph had stopped moving her head around so that she could focus on getting all of the cum into her mouth, also she wanted to watch me groan and look back while I was cumming inside her mouth. She continued to squeeze lightly and rev my cock until the last drops of my cum were pushed out onto her patient toungue, then she pulled off, and swallowed it all at once.

"Does that feel better now sweetie?" She asked me.

"Yes, thank you so much," I said.

"Of course, it's always my pleasure. Now go get to bed so you aren't late for school honey," she replied.

"Okay," and I got myself together and went back into my room, and passed out in seconds.

12