Meeting Carol

Story Info
I met my wife Carol at work.
1.5k words
3.71
17.7k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Dick and I met my wife Carol at work. We were both junior software engineers. It was a large tech company and there were a lot of free thinkers there. As is in many companies there were constant rumors of infidelity and sexual liaisons. Everyone was very cordial, inviting me for lunch and after work drinks. The first time I went for drinks I was introduced to Carol. She was beautiful and dressed in a racy, mini skirt and a tight T shirt. As the evening went on the two of us drifted off to a little corner and kept talking. Carol was a little flirty but nothing happened.

The next day at work Carol came by my cubicle to visit. She had on a very short mini dress. While chatting she sat on the edge of my desk and swung her legs back and forth. I couldn't help noticing that I was getting brief flashes of her panties. Carol chatted on and I assumed she didn't realize what I could see. She came by the next day, this time in a mini skirt and repeated the same routine of swinging her legs and giving me flashes of her panties.

In the coffee break room one of the guys on my team pulled me aside to talk. He told me that Carol had somewhat of reputation of being sexually easy and that she was currently involved with a married man from a different part of the company. I thanked him but told him I could look out for myself.

The company sponsored an old fashion bowling league and Carol was captain of one of the teams. Carol wore her shortest dress to go bowling. I sat in the back chairs and watched as her skirt would flounce up flaunting her panties. All the guys cheered each time Carol was up. When she knocked some pins down the men would slap her on the back and a few of them patted her ass.

After the games I asked Carol if she would like a drink at the bar. We sat around and chatted. She sat on a tall stool and flashed her underwear at me. She told me she was meeting her date here at the bowling alley, A tall slim man came in and came over to us and gave Carol a peck on the cheek. She introduced him, Peter. I could see a wedding ring on his finger. They walked off hand in hand.

Over the next few days Carol and I chatted a bit and I began to like her a lot. I have to admit there was a bit of lust involved. One Friday it snowed. Carol came to work on a bike and she asked if I could drive her home. Her apartment was only 10 minutes from work. I drove her home and we sat in my car and talked away for about an hour. Carol said she had to go and game me a peck on the cheek. As she got out she asked if I could pick her up in the morning. Sure.

The next morning I drove to Carol's apartment, went up the stairs and knocked. Carol came to the door dressed in a short silk house jacket and a mini skirt. She smiled and let me in. She said she wasn't quite ready and would I talk to her while she finished dressing. I followed her into the bedroom and she sat down in front of a bureau mirror. She nonchalantly shrugged off the jacket and she was wearing a very sexy bra.

I was sitting behind her on her bed and I could see her in the mirror. Her bra was a lacy white, almost see through. She smiled at me in the mirror then took a brush to her hair. As she brushed, her breasts rose and fell. I was speechless, dazed, transfixed. Before I could say anything she reached for her blouse and slowly buttoned it. She said "We need to get to work." She gave me a peck on the cheek on the way out.

All day at work I was day dreaming of Carol in her bra. She came by my cubicle a few times, sat on the desk and I could tell she was openly teasing me. I drove her home after work and she invited me up. She offered me a glass of wine. I asked if she had any music. She put on some soft dreamy songs and we danced. We held each other tightly and swayed to the romantic music. At the end of that song I bent down and kissed her on the lips.

The kiss quickly turned into a twirling of tongues and moaning, a moment of mounting passion. I could feel Carol clinging to me. She led me to the couch and we were in a heated make out session. I kissed her neck and she stuck her tongue in my ear. I was caressing her and reached for her breasts. She stopped me and said, "Too soon." We kept making out and building our passion. It got late and I said I had to get home. I drove home with a steel hard erection.

The next day when I went to pick Carol up she again met me at the door she was again wearing the silk house jacket. When I went into her bedroom while she finished dressing, she took off the jacket and her tits were bare. I reached around her and cupped her tits and lightly pinched her nipples. She moaned and smiled up at me. Then she stood up and said we had to get to work.

I was horny and turned on all day. She visited me in my cubicle several times and smirked while she flaunted her legs and pushed her chest out. I drove her home again and she invited me up to her apartment. We went into the apartment and began to immediately make out. I whispered in her ear that I wanted her. She led me into the bedroom and started undressing.

Carol was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her skin was glowing and flawless, blue eyes, breasts proud and firm with hard nipples, long luxurious brunette hair and her eyes glistening. I cupped her tits and sucked one nipple while pinching the other. I dipped my hand down and felt her wet cunt.

We lay down on the bed and began kissing and caressing each other. Our tongues darted in each others mouth while groaning. I began to finger fuck her. Carol moaned and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. She rubbed her body all over me and I felt like I had gone to sexual heaven. I kissed my way down her body and started licking her wet cunt. I opened my mouth to cover all of her slit and slathered her lips with my probing tongue.

Carol moaned and clamped her legs around my head trapping me at her cunt. She came like a volcano and I held her as her orgasm rippled through her.

Carol reached for my cock and rubbed it along her steaming slit. I nudged for putting just the crown of my cock into her. I froze, overwhelmed with lust, feeling her outer lips clutching my cock. Carol thrust her hips forward and I was deeply in her cunt. I thrust slowly savoring every moment. Carol began thrusting her hips in a frenzy.

She groaned "Fuck meeeee."

I started plunging into her. My cock was on fire. I was enveloped in her hot cunt. Soon we were both fucking madly.

I don't know how long we lasted. It seemed like just a moment and yet it felt like a lifetime of sexual pleasure. When Carol came she was thrashing around and moaning like someone in heat. When I came I felt like I was shooting lightening bolts of cum. I collapsed on her and we cuddled with soft kisses.

There was someone pounding on her door. "Carol I know you're in there."

She looked at me in a panic and told me I had to leave. The only was out was a window to a fire escape. I threw my clothes on, totally confused, and slid out the window. My shirt untucked, holding my pants up with my hands, two shoes and one sock, my cock still wet and dripping. When I was back in my car I sat there in total confusion. I knew Carol was upstairs, in bed, naked, full of my cum and smelling like sex.

When I got home I stripped and went to bed. I started imagining Carol lying there in a bed we had just fucked in welcoming her boyfriend. I knew they had to be fucking. The images aroused me in a way I couldn't explain. I was hard and very horny.

The next morning was a Saturday and I called Carol to see if I should come over. She said yes. Carol answered the door wearing only the silk house jacket.