Meeting Carol Ch. 02

Story Info
I can't resist sex.
953 words
3.82
10.9k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back the next morning even though I knew Carol had spent the evening with her married boyfriend.

She answered the door naked under her silk housecoat. Her hair a mess, her face flushed and smiling like a satisfied cat.

She said, "I was a very dirty girl last night, all night"

I asked, "What time did he leave?"

Carol said, "20 minutes ago. He was drained and and his cock was limp."

I lifted her housecoat off. She had love bites on her tits and shoulders and her bald cunt was puffy and looked freshly fucked, the lips protruding and swollen. There were spots of cum in her hair and on her tits.

I asked, "How long since you fucked him?"

She said, "30 minutes ago and we both came like crazy."

I asked, "How many times did he fuck you."

Carol said, "Three times, maybe more, plus some other stuff."

I couldn't explain it but I was wildly turned on. I pulled her to me and kissed her with passion, our tongues darting in and out of each others mouths. She sucked on my tongue like it was a fresh cock. I don't know what's going on with me, but the thought of Carol spending the night fucking her married boyfriend made my cock hard as steel. I moaned into her mouth.

I started sucking her tits and fingering her hot slippery cunt. She took me by the hand and pulled me into the bedroom. There were half empty wine glasses on the end tables. The sheets were twisted and thrown down. The room reeked of sex.

I stripped and pulled Carol to me on the aromatic bed. We clung to each other with wild sexual passion. She rubbed her body on me and I rubbed my cock all over her.

I asked, "Did he make you cum?"

Carol started, "First he made me cum with his fingers. He finger fucked me with two fingers until I came my ass in the air screaming."

Carol continued, "Next he make me cum with his mouth. He was like a madman sucking my and your cum and then sucking on my clit like it was a cock."

Next, "He buried his face on my cunt until he was glistening with my juices"

Then, "I clamped his head between my thighs until my orgasm subsided."

I encouraged her to tell me every little dirty detail.

Carol hesitated and then said, "Next he made me cum on his cock. I love his cock. I was in a frenzy as he thrust hard and deep into me. I arched my back so that he could suck my tits while fucking me. His cock was like steel and he kept fucking me until he filled my cunt with his cum. I love his big veined cock in my cunt and he knows how to use it to make me scream."

"His cock stayed hard and he put me on my hands and knees and fucked me like a dog while slapping my ass."

I asked, "Anything Else?"

Carol had a far away look, "I sucked his cock and his balls, slathering them with my saliva. His cock was still glistening with my juices. He came gushing in my mouth and I drank it like nectar".

Then, "I sucked him until he got hard again. I made him kneel over me while he stroked his cock. His face turned red, his breath labored and his cock veins throbbing, then he splattered his cum on my tits."

Then, "He tit fucked me and on the upward strokes I took his cock in my mouth. He came again on my face and in my hair."

I lay there with my cock pulsating. I wanted Carol like I had never wanted a woman before. While she told me some of her sex filled night she was slowly stroking my cock. Her eyes were off in dreamland and she was stroking her thighs.

She knelt and straddled my face. She lowered her cum filled cunt on to mouth and started humping me. I licked, sucked, and slathered myself with her sex.

Carol groaned, "Ahhh, dirty, dirty cunt".

When she came she exploded with unrecognizable mumblings.

I couldn't take any more and impaled her on my cock. Her cunt was soaked with molten sex lava. She rode my cock like a woman possessed, rising, grinding, and sinking down to my balls. She turned and started riding me reverse cowgirl. I watched every stroke on my glistening cock. I thrust up with all my strength bouncing her ass on me. My cock was throbbing, pulsing, quivering, swollen bigger than ever. I needed to cum but wanted this to last forever.

Carol groaned, "Fuck meeee, CCunt, dir dirty girl."

She froze and shuddered her orgasm ripping through her. I started shooting streams, gushing cum. I couldn't stop, When we finally settled down in the afterglow of decadent sex there was cum dripping out of her cunt.

We cuddled for a while and then Carol asked if I was OK with her vivid descriptions of her lustful night.

I said, "Yes but next time I want to be there while you're having sex."

I told her I wanted to see his cock pistoning into your cunt. I want to hear you scream with lust. I want to watch him cum in your mouth. I want to see him sucking your tits. I want to see you suck his cock. I want to suck the cum out of your cunt.

As I was saying this Carol started breathing irregularly and it was obvious she was getting turned on.

She said, "I want that and more depravity."