Meeting Chineseslut's Mom

Story Info
Kristen mistakenly showed me where mom lives.
2.3k words
4.32
36.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have written some stories about my encounters with Kristen Woo. She has been an obsession of mine for some time, and the few times that we have gotten together have been magical. In my last story, I revealed that I have also had sex with Kristen's mother. This is about my first time with Mei, Kristen's mother.

Now I am sure you are wondering how this could have happened. It started after our meeting a few years ago. Kristen made the mistake of having me drop her off at her mom's place after our encounter. Kristen had told me that her mom had a better body than she did, and I was amazed when I saw her from the street that she looked remarkably like her daughter.

Once I saw Kristen's mom, Mei, I knew I wanted to fuck her. I can't really explain why. I know that it's a fantasy of many men to fuck a woman and her daughter, but that wasn't it. Part of it was physical--she was hot for a 50-year-old woman. Part of it was my obsession with Kristen, and feeling that fucking her mom was another step in my domination of her.

I knew a few things about Mei that made me think that she might be into the same things as Kristen. For example, I knew that she had been in a long-term BDSM-type relationship with a black man who was a friend of her husband. That suggested that she was definitely open to being submissive in the context of an interracial relationship.

Mei had moved to Wisconsin after her husband's death, so I knew that her black lover was no longer available to her. Kristen had said that she didn't seem to be seeing anyone. I couldn't let that fabulous body go to waste much longer.

I dropped in on Kristen's mom when my old lady had taken the kids on a trip to visit her family. Up close, she looked just like Kristen, but with larger tits. I told her that I was a friend of Kristen's, and she said she remembered me from when I dropped off her daughter.

"Why didn't you come in and say hello then?" she scolded. "That's the polite thing to do, you know."

"Yes, I'm sorry, I wanted to meet her beautiful mom," I replied. "But Kristen didn't want me to."

"I know, my daughter never wants me to meet any of her boyfriends."

I thought to myself, oh, so she knows Kristen cheats on her husband.

We hit it off right away. She was actually more down to earth more than Kristen, and less of a snob than her daughter. She invited me in, and we talked and laughed. Even though she was in her early 50s, she was still younger than me.

I asked her if she would go out to have dinner with me, and she said she would make dinner for me at her house if I came back tomorrow. I thought about making a move on her before I left, but I thought I would wait until the next day.

I will never forget that first night with Mei, Kristen's mom. As she invited me in the house, the resemblance to Kristen is remarkable. She really is Kristen, but with tits. She's so well-preserved that she doesn't even seem that much older than her daughter. Even the rock-hard nipples are like Kristen's, showing me that she isn't wearing a bra.

She was dressed to kill that night. She was wearing a low-cut dress that showed off her breasts. The only thing that didn't fit with the outfit were the slippers--she really needed some heels to complete the picture. But it was an Asian home, and shoes are not allowed to be worn indoors. I removed my boots and follow her into the living room.

Mei excused herself, and returned with a teapot. I couldn't help but smile as she bent over to hand me my tea. Was it my imagination, or did she just give me a good view of those marvelous tits?

I,felt that I had enough information now to make my move. The invitation to her home, the dress, the bending over--they could only mean one thing. Before Mei could sit down, I made my intentions clear: "Bitch take off that fucking dress."

For a second, I thought I might have misplayed my hand. She looked at me with a "what the fuck" look on her face.

"Excuse me?" she said in a tone of surprise.

"Don't give me that," I said. "You know why we're here."

"Do we?" she asked, innocently.

"Do you want to play it that way?" I asked, getting up. "Do you want me to drag you across the room by your hair like Cal?"

"No," she said, quietly. "I guess I'm getting too old for that."

She quickly stepped out of her dress to reveal that she was not only not wearing a bra, she wasn't wearing panties, either. I sat back down to enjoy the breath-taking view of the naked Asian woman. She did have the slim body, like Kristen and her tits, while not huge, were beautifully shaped and still perky like teenage breasts. Unlike her daughter, Mei has already shaven her pussy for me..As Mei starts to lower one of her thigh highs, I stop her and tell her to leave them on.

"Now, on your knees, bitch," I command her. "And crawl over to me."

I stand up, and when Mei is in front of me, her hands reach for my pants, but I slap them away.

"Sir, please sir," says Mei, confused. "It's been five years since I've had a cock . . ."

I decide not to torture the poor woman. I point to my crotch, and like a hungry dog, she quickly has my pants at my feet and my cock in her mouth. You can tell she hasn't blown a cock in a long time. Her jaw couldn't seem to open to take my cock into her mouth.

"Is it bigger than Cal's black cock?" I ask her. "Kristen told me Cal was huge."

"Cal is long, but your cock Is thicker than his," Mei says. "I want your whole cock in my mouth."

Mei works on my cock with a lot of enthusiasm. I notice that her mouth is pretty small, hence the obvious effort in taking it all in. Every now and then she takes a break and work on my balls and asshole before going back to taking my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She's breathing slowly and deliberately through her nose, willing herself to stay calm as my cock disappeared into her mouth. It was too much for me, and I held her head firmly as I blew a load down her throat.

"Well I have been fed," Mei said, wiping her mouth."But I am guessing you are hungry."

Taking my hand, she leads me into the kitchen. I take a seat as she lays out what looks like a good Chinese meal. I ask for chopsticks and with a look of surprise she hands them to me as I tell Mei I have a Vietnamese wife.

She stands there and watches me eat. I'm about to ask her if she's going to join me, when she says, "Sir, may I eat please?"

I nod yes, but instead of putting a plate on the table she finds her way under the table to suck on my soft cock. Good thing I left my pants in the living room, I think to myself. It isn't long before I'm hard again.

"Time for dessert," I announce.

Taking my cock from her mouth, Mei says: "I'm sorry, I didn't make dessert." But even as the words are leaving her lips, she understands what I mean as I grab a handfull of hair and pull her on the table.

The sight of the lovely Asian woman on the kitchen table is almost too much for me. I start licking away at both her cunt and asshole. Out of Mei's mouth comes a torrent of words to express years pent-up frustration.

"Eat me you bastard, lick my pussy! God damnit, eat me! I need this so fucking much!" She is holding me by my hair, as she says: "Fuck! Stick that tongue in my holes! Bite my clit. You fucking bastard eat it, Eat me! EAT ME!"

Mei is far more vocal than Kristen, not mincing words as to what she wants. I flip her over. Reaching for the soft stick of butter that has been sitting on the counter, I smear it over my cock before shoving it in her ass. I know it must hurt like hell not being fucked in the ass with no warning, but I cannot stop myself. I want that ass so badly.

Mei beats the table a few times as I shove my thick cock into tight opening. I can see the tears, and yet she doesn't ask me to stop.

"Fuck! Hurt my ass!" she screams. I can detect a slight Chinese accent when she's in heat. "Oh god, it's been so long, I need that cock so bad!"

"Bitch, shut the fuck up, and let me fuck your worthless ass," I tell her.

"Is this what you did to my daughter, you fucking animal," she shouts. "Do me like you did her, show me what kind of slut she is."

Hearing her mention her daughter is a strange turn-on. This is what I wanted, this sexual connection to Kristen that I need but is so hard to get from Kristen herself.

"You fucked my little girl with this thick cock?" she demands to know.

"Yeah, I did," I admit. "I fucked her ass with it."

"I don't believe you, she's too much of a baby," she says. "She must have cried like a baby."

"Oh yeah, she cried," I tell her. "I stretched her out, and she cried for her mommy."

"Well, you fuck this ass good," she says. "This is how it feels to fuck a real woman, Kristen may have cried for mommy , but you are now fucking mommy's ass."

"Oh yeah," I grunt as I fill her with a second load of cum. It is as satisfying a fuck as I've had in a while.

.Afterwards, we shower together, then we finally make it to her bed. But instead of sex,

we find ourselves just talking.

We talked about how I met Kristen, and she told me of Kristen's past. As a teenager, she wasn't wild, but was a little "boy-crazy." Once she got to college, she had Chinese boyfriends, but didn't keep them for long. Mei suspected that she slept around with white boys, too, but she never talked about it. Then she went through a phase where she had black boyfriends, and Mei wasn't surprised by that because by then she herself was regularly fucking Cal, her husband's black friend.

She told me about the time Kristen went to spend the summer in Wisconsin with a boy who dumped her and returned home with a new tattoo. After that, she felt that Kristen had changed, and when she lived with them after finishing college, she would often not come home at night. Kristen didn't have a regular boyfriend then, so she knew she was just sleeping around.

I had to confess that I might have something to do with that. I explain that it was that summer that we met for the first time, and how I had taken her to Sturgis, and how I had put her through her paces there, really pushing her to the brink with hard sex and humiliation.

I try to apologize, but Mei stops me. She says that Kristen was a big girl, and she never did anything she didn't want to do.

Mei also explained that she moved to Wisconsin after her husband died, because she found she couldn't afford living in their old home. But Wisconsin was cheaper, and she had a very close friend who lived here. The one problem was that it was isolating, and she found it hard to find a man to be in a relationship there.

Mei head is on my chest as she keeps toying with my cock. Not the jack him off to get hard but the toying of light touches the feeling of the balls and stocking of the cock to remember ever millimeter of it.

Mei asks allot of questions about Kristen and I am sure it maybe hard to hear just how much of a submissive slut her daughter can be. Yet the most humiliating parts I know it excites Mei for it is those times she takes a deeper breath and kisses the head of my cock. Many times, she even tells me how when she was that age, she wished to do what Kristen was doing but had no way of knowing how to get what she wanted.

As we talk, I find that I am hard again. As if Mei has read my mind, she reaches in her night stand and takes out a tube. "I may dream about sex as much, if not more, than when I was young, but my body reminds me, I am older and need some lube to enjoy it."

As Mei climbs on top of me, reverse cowgirl, much like Kristen would, I think "like mother, like daughter". The biggest difference is Mei embraces her submission, where Kristen is learning to embrace it.

As Mei is bouncing up and down with fingers playing with her clit, "Bitch I'm going to keep you. You need real cock and not toys. Plus you will meet my biker brothers like Kristen has."