Meeting Cindy Pt. 02

Story Info
Billy and Cindy go on their first date.
2.4k words
4.69
4.3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will make more sense if you have read "Meeting Cindy Part 1."

I drove home from Cindy's place reflecting on what had happened that evening.

I could still smell and taste our sex on my face as I drove.

Clearly Cindy had planned on having sex with me and knew that I would gladly eat her out first. She also knew that I was a creampie eater. She took advantage of the situation and got to experience what she wanted. I was no victim, I enjoyed what happened more than I can say. I wondered, did she really like it? I could only hope.

I arived home, showered and went to bed. I closed my eyes stilll thinking about Cindy. I could see her beautiful blue eyes looking at me as I ate her lovely, bald pussy.

She was a classy woman, and certainly not just a one night stand. I knew I had to take a shot at something more with her. She had invited me over for dinner the next night, so she must have enjoyed what we did.

Maybe she really did want to be a "nasty girl."

I needed to show her that I wanted to get to know her better, and spend time with her for things besides sex.

The next morning I awoke still thinking of Cindy. I sent her a text asking her to let me take her to dinner at a romantic place I knew. I said it wouldn't be fair for her to cook tonight after working late.

She responded, "Great! Pick me up at 7:00."

The day seemed to drag on forever. All that I could think of was Cindy.

I finally got home, showered, and dressed casually.

I drove to her place, arriving at 7:00. As I was getting out of my pickup, she drove up and parked. She ran to me, hugged me and kissed me passionately right there in her driveway! She apologized for being late saying work was atrocious today. I felt like a million bucks!

I told her I was glad to see her and not to worry, it's Friday night.

She invited me in and asked if we had time for her to shower before we left.

I asked her, "Aren't you hungry? You look beautiful just the way you are! The place we're going to is casual and the dining is outdoors. I really think you'll enjoy it."

"Okay, lets go," she said. "I know you like a girl to smell natural." Then she winked and grinned.

I grinned back, knowing what she was thinking about. Then we got into my truck and drove to the restaurant.

The place was in the foothills. It had an outdoor deck beside a beautiful stream. We sat by a rail where we could look down at the gurgling stream. The setting was really nice for a casual, but romantic dinner.

We ordered a drink, then dinner, and began to talk.

After some small talk, Cindy said, "I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression last night. You probably think I'm terrible having sex with you without us even having a date. I've never done anything like that before."

I replied, "If I thought any the less of you I wouldn't have invited you to dinner tonight. We were both lonley and horny after having lost our loving partners. You knew that I'd do things that you hadn't experienced before, so you went for it. I guess I respect that. Honestly, I was afraid that you just wanted to try the things you knew I like to do, experience it once, and move on. I was afraid you'd think that I was just a perv, not someone you could seriously like."

Cindy then said, "Last night was a fantasy come true! Ever since the night I heard that you liked to go down on a woman after sex, I've been obsessing about it. I wanted to find out what it would be like. Last night was all I hoped for and more. I want to do it more! I invited you for dinner at my place tonight hoping that we might have a repeat performance of last night. I'm sure you know that. I can't put into words how excirting it was for me to watch you do that, and the feeling.....Oh God, the way it felt! But there's more, Bill, I want to really get to know you. I do like you. I like your sense of humor, and you're so considerate. I'd love to spend some time with you, not just for crazy, wild, nasty sex. I think you're a cool guy with a motorcycle who will take me riding, and out for romantic dinners, and you've shown me things in bed that I only dreamed of.

I repled, "I haven't dated anyone since Nancy died, but I'd love to spend a lot of time with you, take you riding, maybe date exclusively? We talked about my finding someone who would enjoy the things I'm, well....... "hooked" on doing and how not every woman would be cool with that. You seem to fit the bill on that one for sure. I just don't want you having sex with anyone else, for obvious reasons, and I will be exclusive with you."

"That's a deal! I'm you're steady girlfriend! Remember, I said that I wanted to be a nasty girl. A nasty girl needs a nasty boyfriend, and you fit that billl to a "T". Enjoy your meal, Bill, and when we get to my house, to celebrate the occasion, I'd love to make love to you and than serve you a great dessert!"

I grinned and said, "A creampie?

She just grinned and nodded her head.

I said, "I can hardly wait!"

We enjoyed our meal and drove home.

When we got to her house, I kissed her passionately, and began undoing her blouse. Then I unhooked her bra and suckled her lovely nipples as we stood there. Next, I unbuckled her slacks and pulled them to the floor, as I knelt before her. I kissed her panty covered pussy and inhaled. She had the scent of a very aroused woman.

She moaned and said, "Lets go into the bedroom," as she stepped out of her slacks.

She lay on the bed, raised her hips and removed her panties. She said,"Get naked boyfriend, then eat me out!"

As I was removing my clothes she said, "I noticed that you didn't want me to shower first. You really do like eating stinky pussies, don't you?

"Cindy, I'd proudly suck your pussy in front of the whole world even if you smelled like you friend Amy!"

Cindy replied angrily, "Well make no mistake Mister, Amy is no friend of mine! She is a patron where Rachel works. She invited Rachel to that party and told her to bring a friend if she wanted. I had nothing better to do so I went."

Apologetically, I said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned Amy. You are special to me. She meant nothing to me, she was just a friend of Nancy who was frustrated. I did it on a lark, as a favor to Nancy."

Cindy responded, "I know, It's okay. I guess I'm just jealous. You're my boyfriend now. Past is past. My best friend has seen you strip naked and eat out a nasty, smelly pussy while other women watched. I'll just have to deal with it. C'mon now, eat my nasty, smelly pussy!"

I was now naked and she was too. I lay next of her and kissed her soft lips. I kissed her neck and nibbled at her ears. Then I kissed both of her nipples as I slid down to my goal. She raised her legs over my sholders and I dove in as I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands. She had that natural aroma a woman who has worked all day is sure to have. It made me feel nasty eating her out with her smelling like that. She had two pillows under her head and was watching me as I licked and sucked her wonderful, bald pussy.

I was truly enjoying her getting wetter and humping my face. Then she pulled away and said, "Lie on your back, I want to sit on your face!"

I said, "Oh Baby, please do! I want my Nasty Girlfriend to sit on my face whenever she wants."

I lay on my back and she straddled my head. I looked up to see her grinning. Her beautiful blue eyes had me mesmerized. Then she lowered her warm wet pussy to my eagerly awaiting mouth.

"Eat me!" she said, as she began to grind her pussy on my mouth. She then started humping my face, and moaning. I was loving it. She smelled so nasty, and she kept getting wetter. I was licking and sucking her labia and her clit. Then I put my tongue into her hole and tongue fucked her. Finally she let out a loud moan and ground her sex on my mouth as she had an orgasm.

With her wet pussy still still firmly planted on my mouth, she said, "Was that okay with you. I was afraid that I might have been too rough with you."

In a muffled tone, I replied, "No it was fantastic." Then she climbed off my face, and I continued, "Cindy that was like something I've never experienced before! It felt like your pussy was my whole world. It was all I could see, all that I could feel, all that I could smell and taste. I loved it!"

She leaned over and kissed me passionately. Then she said, "You have pussy breath, but I don't care. I hope you can get used to having pussy breath every day."

I grinned and said, "Is that a threat or a promise?"

I pulled her toward me and suckled her breasts. She grabbed my very hard dick and stroked it a bit, then she said, "Lie back again."

I lay on my back and she giggled as she straddled me, then slid down on my raging hardon. She started humping and grinding on me like a mad woman, all the time looking into my eyes with those amazing baby blues. I was falling in love. Her wonderful breasts were bouncing up and down, and I could still taste and smell her pussy as she rode me I was in heaven! It was hard to hold back, she felt so good. She kept bouncing up and down on my engorged cock, then slowng down and grinding her clit on it. Finally she moaned in orgasm which trigged my own orgasm. I felt my dick pumping my load into her. That's a feeling like no other.

We relaxed for a couple of minutes, catching our breath. Then she said, "I want to sit on your face now, Nasty Boyfriend. I want you to suck my dirty, nasty pussy that you just fucked. Is that okay?"

"Didn't I tell you that my Nasty Girlfriend can sit on my face whenever she wants?"

I cupped her ass cheeks lifting her off my shrinking member. Then I pulled her up to my face and kissed her dripping pussy. Her entire crotch, her inner thiighs, and ass cheeks were wet with her juices. I licked and sucked her labia as she started grinding and humping. I can't put into words how much I loved what we were doing. I put my tongue into the hole that I had just shot my cum into.

She held stil for a bit while I tongue fucked her, then said, "Oh my god, this is so nasty!"

Then she resumed grinding and humping my mouth. This went on for at least another ten minutes, then she moaned squirted. I had a mouth full of her juices and my cum. My face and beard were soaked, I didn't want this to end. I swallowed and kept on licking and sucking her messy pussy as she continued grinding on my eager mouth. Finally she moaned in another orgasm and was still.

"That was fantastic!" she said breathlessly.

"You're wonderful, I loved every second of what we just did," I responded.

"Then you had better get used to it Mister, because I want to do this a lot more and very soon!" she said giggling.

She then kissed me on my forehead and snuggled up to me in her bed.

The next thing I knew it was morning. Cindy was naked next to me still sleeping. I could still smell and taste our sex. I relished in the thoughts of what we did last night. She was right, I definitely had "pussy breath," and was happy to know that I'd be getting used to it very soon.

After a few minutes passed before Cindy awoke. She said, "Good morning, Billy, it's Saturday! I'm off for the weekend. I suppose you have to open the shop?"

"Good morning, Beautiful! Yeah, duty calls." I responded.

"I'm a mess, I never cleaned up last night, I need a shower. She continued.

I reached over to kiss her. She drew back and said, "You still have pussy breath, Nasty Boyfriend!" "

"You said I need to get used to it." I said grinning.

"This is so different. My late husband would never give me oral. He said it was dirty, and it smelled bad. You seem to love to eat me out when I've worked all day, and haven't showered in a while. I know that I smell down there, but you like me that way. That makes me feel so special, so desired. You eat me out after you cum in me, that's so nasty. I feel so nasty when you do that. Most guys would never even consider doing that, but you love to do it!"

I just smiled and said, "It's a dream come true knowing you, and pleasing you.

She then got out of bed and said, "I'm going to shower, then you can shower and get dressed while I fix breakfast."

I asked, "How about if I help you in there?"

She just snickered and said, "You'll never make it to work on time if we do that. You still need to sell my bike you know."

After I'd showered and dressed we ate a great breakfast she'd fixed.

As I was leaving for the shop, she kissed me and said, "Tomorrow's Sunday. If you want to come back and spend the night again we can shower together tomorrow morning."

I smiled back at her and said, "It's a date!"