Meeting Dad for the First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close your eyes

Have no fear

The monster's gone

Daddy's here

Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful boy

Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful boy"

I crept through the door which he'd left ajar and entered the all white bathroom. Thankfully the shower was glass because immediately I was graced with the divine figure of my Father. He looked like a god: muscular, tall, hairy, thick. I knew he could offer me the comfort and protection I'd always craved.

He pivoted his beefy body and with it whipped the biggest, beefiest Dad dick you can imagine. It was a long, thick trunk, brown and hairy with an uncut tip, the total opposite of my own cut pink one. This sounds so perverted but all I wanted to do was hold it, feel its weight. I'd never done anything with a guy but to me this wasn't gay, it was a display of pure love. No consequences were considered as I removed my shirt, I just needed to be close to my Dad. As my shorts shimmied down he opened his eyes and smiled.

"Sorry, son, I didn't know you wanted to join."

"Oh... Um...."

"It's okay, you can come in."

"O-okay...."

My tighty whities flung off the tip of my erection as I walked towards his open arms. The water was cool but he turned it up til we were nice and steamy.

"You warm, sweetheart?"

"Mmhmm..." I replied, then laid my head on his hairy chest and melted into his embrace.

Holding each other naked was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I'd had sex with plenty of girls but none made me feel so fulfilled mentally, physically, spiritually, and yes, even sexually. My cock was throbbing against my Dad's own boner. We were both hard as can be, sharing the warmth and love of a bond we desperately needed.

My dad began shampooing my hair and his strong fingers brought out animal sensations from my sensitive scalp. The pleasure was serene. Next he traced his soapy hands all over my twink body. My leanness always made me self-conscious with girls, but as my big Dad easily gripped my slim waist it made me feel safe.

"HUHHHH!"

I inhaled sharply when he began cupping my supple, tennis-player butt. His big hands covered my cheeks completely, prying them apart, feeling every inch of the body he made.

"Ohhh... Unhhh...."

I moaned while he felt around the soft inner cheeks. I was naturally smooth but there were a few hairs on my crack, which he plucked at as he groped me.

My dad's serpent was rolling against my tight abs, longing to be held. Sensing his need, I reached forward and gripped his manhood. My creator. It felt nothing like mine. Even with both hands I couldn't grab it all, and my finger didn't touch my thumb! He groaned huskily while I explored his paternal flesh.

"That's it, son. That's a good boy...."

I looked up at him and he smiled down angelically. This felt like heaven. We stayed in the steam for a long time, me holding my Father, him fondling my butt. Somehow none of it felt weird, not even when he traveled towards my tiny hole.

"Oh!"

He pressed against it lightly, pushed his nail into the orifice he created. I'd never messed around down there but felt strangely at ease as my Dad worked in his knuckle. There were tons of nerve-endings and each was electrified by his touch. My hole winked rapidly, suctioning him in.

"Mmmmm......" he breathed calmly.

We continued to hug for as long as we needed before my father eventually turned off the water.

"You wanna order pizza?" he asked as he wrapped a towel around me. "I'm gonna make sure my boy eats every night!" He gave me a proud grin, not knowing just how much it meant to hear that.

There was no awkwardness as I changed into a fresh pair of tighty whiteys, my dad into a flannel and boxers. You might think after touching your own father in the shower things would be weird, but they just weren't. In fact, the second our clothes were on we were right back to holding hands.

We sat across from each other at the kitchen table but I quickly moved to my Dad's lap. It was so much better here, where I could smell his wet beard and stroke his furry chest. He had half his buttons undone and I was touching as much of his warm skin as I could. In turn, his hands never left my smooth thighs and toned tummy.

We talked for a while like this, about everything. Neither of us felt the need to hold anything back, as though we'd been best friends forever.

"You know what he said to me," I told my dad, referring to my mom's new husband. "He said, 'I don't want your bastard ass around here anymore!' Can you believe it?!"

I could sense my father's rage building, but he calmed down before responding sincerely, "you're not a bastard anymore, son."

Tears formed as I gave him another kiss on the lips. We kissed a few more times, small sweet ones, to make up for the thousands we'd missed.

DING DONG

"Pizza's here!"

Dad went to grab the food while I set up two spots on the couch. We really only needed one though because of course I ended up on his lap. It felt so good to have his calloused hands rubbing up my smooth sides as we ate, keeping me safe.

"You want another beer?" I asked, noticing his was empty.

"Yes please, and get yourself one too!"

I smiled, ready to share our first beer. During our conversation I admitted I'd never seen The Godfather so we threw it on. It seems a little cliche but we were making up for lost time. Also now that I knew my Italian heritage there was an even deeper connection.

When dinner was finished we laid down on the couch. Our cuddling was now even more intimate and I found myself in the little spoon position, my back flush against Dad's furry chest, his big rod poking me.

"Mmmmm....."

I could hear my Dad's deep breaths as I wiggled my bubble butt against him. His powerful rod was pushed up against me and I loved the sensation. Knowing my big Dad was there to protect me. He pulled me in tighter and started humping slowly. I could feel his dick physically strain as he rubbed it against me.

Over time we moved around. Him on his back with me on top, me between his legs, even me lying opposite and massaging his massive feet! In my undies it was obvious I was hard, but my Dad's big dick was even more pronounced in his mesh shorts. I could see the outline of his bulbous tip, see the shaft flex when I kissed his beard.

I was curled up facing him now and didn't care that I couldn't see the screen. I just wanted to see him, push my face into his. My forehead rubbed against his prickly chin, right between my eyebrows, and the sensation was divine, like opening my third eye. His sharp hairs served as acupuncture, releasing decades of tension first on my forehead, then every part of my face. Soon I was back in cat mode, nuzzling all over him, even mushing my eye socket into his chin and combing my eyebrows. The feeling was delicious!

Our dicks were diamond-hard and I wanted nothing more than to hold his again, to feel its strength. I slid my hand down from his chest to his boxers and felt the hard mass beneath. He let out a long, satisfied sigh, then another as I tightened my grip. Soon I was fondling my father's fat flesh over his boxers, but I hated the barrier between us. He clearly did too and began lifting his waistband so I could slip underneath. The heat from his hairy crotch was palpable and drew me in.

"Unnnhhh...." I moaned as my hand entered his warm cave, and "aaaahhh...." I sighed when I finally got to feel his flesh again.

His penis was so powerful, a virile sword that made life -- my life. It was so thick and long, like a completely different species from my own short stick. It felt like masculinity personified and I couldn't stop holding it, massaging it, jerking it, worshiping it. My dad eventually pulled his shorts down so I had full access to his hairy crotch. His giant balls were out now too and I cradled them lovingly. The balls that made me....

I got lost in his bush as I cupped his nuts from underneath. I fondled them gently with one hand while my other held onto my Dad's neck. We kissed on and off, paying more attention to each other than the film.

I was turned around now with my head in his lap as my hand slid up to grip his flesh again. Mmmmm.... So big...... In this position I could smell the musk emanating from my Dad's crotch. A dense, masculine odor, strongest near the balls. My nose was utterly enchanted by the man scent and I found myself drifting closer. Eventually my cheek rested on his mass as I lay sideways watching the screen.

Face to face with my Dad's big dick, I'm not ashamed to admit I desperately wanted to suck it. I began kissing his hard rod from the base to the tip, giving extra love to the sticky head. Strings of precum stuck to my lips as I introduced myself to the manhood that made me. When I slowly made my way back down the shaft, my nose couldn't keep away from his hairy balls.

"Mmmmm.... That's a good boy...."

My Dad sighed warmly when my wet tongue caressed his wrinkled sack. I pushed my face deeper as I licked his nuts so I could inhale more of his earthy odor. They were too big to double suckle so I focused on one at a time, giving each ball the attention they deserved. Satisfied with their wet state, I kissed back up towards my Dad's tip, excited to hold it in my mouth.

"Oooo.... Fuck......" he groaned as I overextended my jaw to slip him inside.

His uncut head was massive! Dripping, salty, slimy, it tasted incredible. I pulled the skin back slowly and suckled my Father's sensitive head.

"Hhhnnn...." he hissed, his fingers knotted in my curly brown locks.

I stayed there for a while, bobbing and sucking happily. I'd only ever eaten pussy but giving my Dad head felt 10x better. It wasn't about sex to me, it was about showing my dad I loved him, making him feel good. Going deeper was hard because he was so big but eventually I downed another inch. The experience of my jaw being propped open by man flesh was so bizarre but also white hot! I could feel my own cock throbbing as I sucked him off.

I was crouching over my Dad, my head in his hairy crotch, legs to his sides. He started feeling around my underwear as it faced him then slipped underneath to squeeze my cheeks. Clearly that wasn't enough though and soon he was removing them. Now naked, I subconsciously spread my legs and arched my back to display my pink crack to my Father. My bubble cheeks parted as I rocked back and forth, the light dusting of hair not nearly dense enough to hide my little button.

"Oh!"

My dad pressed into it with his index finger then pulled back and tried again, this time wet with saliva. I groaned throatily while he slipped his way into my butt, one knuckle then two. It felt so fucking crazy to be opened up. Nerves I didn't even know existed were lighting up in my hole and I was on fire! I sent my butt backwards to swallow more of his thick finger. I loved having my Dad inside me!

"Oh fuck, baby, you're so tight...."

One hand was shaking my asscheek while his other skewered me. I spread wider for him and leaned forward, using the momentum to throat half his cock. Double stuffed, my own penis was positively straining between my legs, so much I thought it might pop!!!

"Such a healthy boy," my Dad said after squeezing it. "I'm so proud."

I kneeled up giddily but was quickly pulled back down, this time with my ass directly on my Dad's hairy face!

"Aahhh!!"

I squealed as he lashed his tongue across my little pucker. I'd never had anyone's mouth down there -- let alone my own father's! -- and the sensation was unreal!!!

"Ohhh my god!! EEEE!!"

I ground my hips against him, clamped my sinewy thighs around his big skull to maximize our contact. Each movement created hot friction against his prickled face, awakening brand new nerves in my cheeks and hole. I felt like I'd transcended as I humped my Dad's face and jerked off.

"You taste so sweet, son."

My Dad was jerking off too and picked up the pace when I put more weight on him. He sucked and chewed on my hole like a dog until he got close. When I saw his thighs tense I leaned forward to 69.

"Oh that's it, baby. Keep it in your mouth. Daddy's about to bust. Swallow it all, baby, swallow it all. Uuhhh.... Aaahhh.... AHHHHH!!!!"

We were shooting simultaneously, him into my throat, me onto his hairy stomach. Though much bigger than my usual loads, mine was still infinitely smaller than my Father's virile flow. He squirted nearly two dozen times, each with the weight of my whole emission. By the end my mouth was full, every surface coated in the same semen that spawned me. I swallowed with difficulty before turning around on cramped legs to see my father's smiling face.

"That was perfect," he cooed, then pulled my face into his armpit to cuddle and nap.

My loins were utterly drained, all the tension in my hamstrings and groin released. Being spread open for him felt exquisite, it stretched all the right muscles in my legs and ass. As I kissed my Dad and sniffed his hairy armpit, all I could think about was that I needed him inside me again.

We woke up a few hours later with the TV still on. My mouth was open and drool poured onto my father's chest, but he didn't mind. His taste was still on my tongue and my dry cum on his stomach, but that didn't bother us either. We liked being together in our natural state, smelling and tasting each other.

"Should we go to bed?" my dad asked. I nodded.

He stood first then went to grab me. My arms were already up, instinctually ready to be carried like a koala into the bedroom. The bed was huge and cozy and once I was put down I slid right under the covers. My dad quickly joined and soon we were back to cuddling, our naked bodies intertwined.

"Today's been amazing, son," he said while brushing away my bangs. "The best day of my life, really...."

"Mine too, Dad," I admitted, then went in for another kiss.

We were both hard again, or rather we hadn't really ever gone down. As we rolled around I ended up on my back with my legs spread. My dad put his arms behind my knees and folded me in half, exposing my hole. Kissing him from below, I felt so protected. The only thing I could see was my Dad's handsome face and I kissed it again.

"I love you, son," he told me. I said it back and meant it.

He said it again, this time punctuated with a knock against my winking hole. As his tip prodded, I strangely was not afraid. I knew what was coming and actually wanted it. To me this was the ultimate expression of our love. My Dad and I were going to cement our bond forever, become one.

With a bit of handy spit my Dad slicked us both up. Naturally lubed, he tried poking again.

"Hnnnnn.... Ooooooo...." My hips opened up and my hamstrings stretched gloriously as he slowly pushed forward.

"Shhhh, sweetheart.... Daddy's got you, don't worry."

He never stopped his forward momentum, working his thick mass into my tiny pucker one millimeter at a time. With my lack of experience it should've been excruciating, but that couldn't have been further from the truth. My body innately knew how to accept my Father. My sphincter and insides loosened like I was made for him.... From him....

"Nyyyoooooo my goddddd.... Fuck!"

He pushed deeper, right into my prostate and the pleasure was overwhelming! I was so full, every nerve in my body stimulated beyond belief. Stars whirled as I lay with my mouth agape, my dad kissing me as he worked in his first half. I couldn't stop moaning, one endless drone with peaks at each hump.

"UuuuhhhhhAaaahhhh.... UuunnnhhhhAAAhhhh..."

We stared at each other lovingly as my Father's penis gaped me. My legs were spread like a girl's with my handsome dad smiling above me. There's nowhere I would've rather been. I was the safest, happiest, and most comfortable I'd ever been and let my Dad know.

"Me too son. Me too."

Our love making was slow and sensual. We barely changed positions, only once to lie on our sides, and my Dad's meat didn't even exit. We edged for hours, working our orgasms out of each other, letting them grow and grow until we finally popped, Father and son.

"I love you, son," my Dad panted as he spewed his white hot load into me. "I love you..."

I said it back while my own earth-shattering orgasm ripped through me. It was given to me by my Father as I wasn't even touching myself when I came. I just lied on my back taking his dick in that perfect spot until I burst just for him.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" I moaned as my Dad literally pushed out my seed.

The nut was drained from deep in my loins, somewhere I didn't even know existed. It was a powerful, spiritual orgasm, one that I could not replicate without him. The best nut of my life was given to me by my Father and I would cherish it forever.

In the morning we made love twice then cooked breakfast naked. There was absolutely no awkwardness between us, and I'd actually say we were more comfortable now. We didn't avoid the topic either. We just innately understood our attraction--physical, mental, spiritual--and didn't feel the need to explain it. We knew we loved each other and that's what mattered.

When breakfast finished we hopped in the shower together. Like the day before, things quickly got frisky and it didn't take long before our dicks were lurching. My back was against my Dad's chest, his cock poking out from between my slim thighs when he teased, "you didn't get my dick genetics, huh?"

I blushed but didn't mind the insult. He was right, my little dick barely covered half his as it sat on top. He growled in my ear, "but you did get this amazing little ass," then spanked it, squeezed it. "Must've gotten that from your mother."

I squealed as my Dad crouched down and spread my cheeks apart. I loved this new feeling of being opened up and exposed. But even more I loved when he dove his hairy face in and dined on my loaded hole! I was bucking like crazy but after a minute he stopped with what seemed like frustration. I saw him reach over to the side and looked back quizzically.

"Your Dad's supposed to teach you how to shave, right son?"

"Yeah...."

"Here, let me show you..."

I followed his lead and spread my legs so he could rub foam between them. My Dad took his time with the razor, gliding up and down my crack, even swiping around my gooch and inner thighs. He finished by shearing off my little front bush.

"Hnnnnn!!!! OooOooOoo..."

Dad had crouched again to snack on my now hairless hole.

"Oh sweetheart, it's delicious. So pink and precious..."

I sent my hips back to feel every inch of his scratchy beard on my perfectly smooth butt. He stood back up and I could see the beauty of our contrast. My slim body was now totally hairless, my small, cut cock on display. My Dad on the other hand was muscled, tan and hirsute with an Italian sausage big enough for the both of us.

He brought my hands around so I could glide against my hairless hole. Woah.... It felt really good.... So sensual, like there was no longer any barrier between us. And on another level, a more primal level, I think I liked being opposite to him. He was my big, hairy protector, my Daddy, and I was his smooth, skinny son. I can't describe how many chemicals released in my brain when I thought about that. I felt sooo good. Horny, yes, but so much more. Spiritually satisfied.

My Dad started working his nail into my pucker and I let out a sigh. Whenever he touched my prostate my cock would jump as if they were intrinsically tied. My loins throbbed as more precum than usual flowed from my cut cock.

"Fuck... Dad...."

"Don't worry, son, Daddy's got you...."

"Hhhnnnnggg.... HNNNGGG!!!"

I was on tiptoes as he worked in a second finger. They were so long and thick, like little hotdogs jimmying around up there. I loved how he felt inside me, how connected we were. Each touch was electric and I ground against him like a madman. I was harder than ever as he pulled out and replaced his digits with his dick.