Meeting Dad for the First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,522 Followers

"Just relax, that's it. Let Daddy in."

We worked together until his 8 inches fit.

"Oooh!! Daddyyyy!!!!"

I loved this new feeling! Being bent over, my legs and ass spread, hamstrings and hole stretched. It was unreal having my Dad saw in and out of me, the whole time holding me up so I could just let loose and relax.

"Hhhuuhhh.... Uuuuhhh!!!"

I could feel my orgasm building, almost like I was already cumming as my Dad drew it out from that deep, untouched well. First it rose up from my balls then boiled near my perineum. The tension in my groin muscles increased so I bent forward and strained them more! All the pleasure was centered in my prostate, radiating out from behind my pelvis to every limb and finger! This was definitely going to be full body!!

"Haaaaa!!!! HHAAAAAA!!!!"

My Dad reached around with a conditioner-slick hand and slid against my little dick. His tight grip and the gushy liquid was too much, the explosion began.

"HYEEEAAAAAAHHH!!! HUUUHHHH!!!"

I was literally screaming as he drained my life essence. It was fucking insane!

"Let it out, baby, that's it. Let it out for Daddy."

"Uuuuhhhh!! UUUUHHHHH!!!!"

My whole groin was stimulated, everything was convulsing, dick, hole, gooch, prostate. My feet were planted flat and I bent forward to stretch the backs of my legs and ass as I came. My body shook for over a minute and when I finally settled down I wasn't sure I'd ever have another orgasm that good. That fulfilling. It involved every one of my senses and emotions, it was so pure. I knew though that if I did, it would only come from my Dad.

"Fuuuhuucckk," I moaned as he squeezed out the last drops. "Unnnnnhhhh, Daddy.... Unnnnnhhhhh......"

"That's it, son. Such a healthy boy. My beautiful boy."

We spent the rest of the weekend naked at his place, fucking the whole time. When it came time to get my car and go home I freaked out because I feared my Dad might never contact me again. He promised he would never leave though and even drove back with me to campus. He didn't want to see my mom, which I understood, so we decided to keep it our secret a little longer.

A few weeks later I graduated college and immediately moved in with my Dad. We didn't even really discuss it, we just knew we had to live together. I finally told my mom and she thought reconnecting with him was a good idea. My stepdad unsurprisingly didn't give a fuck.

Dad and I have been living together for a few years and it's the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I got a job in Columbus and can be with my hero full-time. To the world we're an odd but endearing story: A rare case of a Father and son who met late in life, got along, and now cohabitate to make up for lost time. But they have no idea how strong our relationship truly is, how deep our bond has become. And they don't have to. We don't need to explain our love to anyone. We both know how we feel.

As I'm waiting for him now to come home from work, I hope he hasn't changed out of his shirt yet. I love the stink that sticks to his mesh polo, the stink that smells like mine. Hell, even our farts smell the same, I love it.

When he gets home I plan to dive into his earthy crotch, to smell the balls that made me, to worship his paternal penis. I always suck him off on the couch after work, a promise I made to him as his son. Maybe I'll sit on his lap after while he smokes a cigar, or we'll watch a movie and I'll get to hold his big elephant trunk, longer than mine even when flaccid. I love sticking my finger in his foreskin and waving the shaft around. It always makes Dad laugh.

Oh, there's the garage door now! He's finally home! The man I love in every sense of the word. My hero, my teacher, my lover, my husband, my Dad.

sissy11
sissy11
1,522 Followers