All Comments on 'Meeting Ella's Parents'

by Seebob69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was expecting more but that will come I hope!!!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Seebob69,

Very good story. I voted with 5 stars, but it's worth much more. This seems like the beginning of a number of chapters. The fact that you put it in the "Incest/Taboo" category, tells me there will be some hot sex between daughter, Ella, and father/mother. That's something I'll enjoy thoroughly! Although Blake is hesitant, I think he'll soon be an eager nudist. I'm intrigued to see how you'll bring that about, Seebob69. Please email me when the next chapter is available. Perhaps you'd like to have it proofread. If so, I gladly volunteer. Hope to hear from you.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

PS - I've had some wonderful intimate sex with my MIL when she lived with us for a few years. If you'd like to hear about that, I'd be happy to share with you.

Also, more recently, my old widow friend and I enjoyed many naked times on her living room bed when I was there to help her in various ways (transportation to her doctor visits, taking out her trash each week, helping with minor repairs around her house, stopping by for a quick visit whenever possible). She was a very naive old woman who eventually craved sucking my cock and getting fucked regularly. If you'd like details, let me know and I'll share with you.

find_two2@hotmail.com

ash4kakash4kakover 1 year ago

Indeed, more please :)

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Can't wait to read future chapters of this story

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Nice story. But in the wrong category. There was no incest and being nude even around parents isn’t taboo. Was hoping Ella would give oral to her father.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

There was no incest. Your tag is intentionally misleading. I don't care if future chapters may contain incest, this one does not.

There was no writing in this one either. There was way too much typing, but definitely no writing.

The plot was boring. The sex scenes were boring. The grammar was horrible. You have no clue how to punctuate dialogue. There was nothing at all redeeming about this submission. Unless you're made plans for learning writing and English, you should just stop submitting to this, or any, site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long cock, love tunnel? What the fuck? Hard rock - AC/DC maybe back in the 1960’s. You sound like a virgin that’s has never seen a real vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the start ignore the rubbish some people write. Looking forward to the next chapter

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

Nothing about this story is taboo. I belongs in consenting adults.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Very hot story with I hope more chapters 5stars

ocaladouglasocaladouglasabout 1 year ago

wow what a way to meet the future inlaws I liked it I gave it full 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeebob69@Seebob69
Keen nudist living in rural NSW, Australia . Raised my 4 daughters in the nudist lifestyle.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES